Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RULT_V.png

1545121595132.png

Credits to GoldCat on banner​
Welcome to the official RU ladder tour (RULT), where qualified ladder players will get a chance to compete amongst themselves to earn points for the RU Circuit Playoffs. We are now starting cycle one, below you'll find a list of rules that you must abide by when participating in this tournament. RULT is a type B tournament.

Cycle-specific rules:
  • There will be 4 cycles
  • All cycles will last for one week (7 days)
  • At the end of the cycle, the top 6 with the most elo will qualify for playoffs
  • In order to participate in a cycle, you must follow the signup format
  • If it wasn't obvious, that ladder that will be used is located on PS! main and will be - SV RU
  • If you have any questions, pm me over Discord- Amphareixon
When signing up:
  • Use the following format for your alt: [RULT74#] ForumNameHere
  • In the place of # you put any one letter of your choice
  • Failure to follow the above format will result in your signup and subsequent ladder score being IGNORED
  • You must register your alts in this thread prior to participating
  • You may register up to two alts per cycle
  • Once you sign up in this thread, you may immediately start laddering
Playoffs/Scoring:
  • Playoffs will consist of the top 24 (top two per cycle will get a bye in the second round of playoffs)
  • Playoffs will yield points towards the overall RU circuit
  • If there is a tie in the laddering portion of the tour, the tiebreaker will be decided by GXE
Unsportsmanship-like conduct:
  • In the case you are found asking for wins under ANY circumstance, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • In the case you are found forfeiting to boost your friend's score, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • Any attempt to manipulate the system to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in severe sanctions
  • Abide by the Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • In short: keep it clean
Signup format:

Code:
Forum Name:
Cycle 2 alts:
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:
Don't forget to join the RULT room on Pokemon Showdown!

Cycle 2 will end on Monday, February 19th at 5: 59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:
Forum Name: Heni-san
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74a Heni
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
Forum Name: LBN
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74a LBN
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: lol.

Forum Name: Found then Lost
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74I Lost, RULT74O henLo
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yeah, found t[hen lo]st

Forum Name: Eulelp
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74a Eule
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yES

Forum Name: UltraGeist
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74 UG, RULT74 UGxX

Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: Ming549
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74H ming
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: Blackmambafan
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74W Mamba
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: JesusGameplays2
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74s JesusGP
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Do not participate in Cycle 1

Forum Name: Crossaint
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74K Cross
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Didnt participate in Cycle 1

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C
Forum Name:Arvinraj K III C
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74a arvin , RULT74a k iii c

Forum Name: MachJacob
Cycle 2 alts: RULT74a MachJacob
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes, and my Cycle 2 alt does as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)