Tournament 1v1 Monocolor - [Won by bo_bobson27]

In game 2, you brought a purple team, but Sneasler is classified as Blue, and therefore the game will count as a win for your opponent. You can try to reach out and play a game 5 if you'd like, otherwise it will be a coinflip.
no sneasler is purple

no sneasler is purple
Okay so on Bulbapedia it classifies Sneasler as Blue, and on PS it is classified as Purple. My bad, I'll figure out how to handle this situation for future rounds. For now this will count as a win for you, I am not sure if this situation would change for future rounds.

Round 2:

DragonPhoenix333  vs  Kinzo Ketchum
bo_bobson27
 vs  realaccountami?
McCrab  vs  ToasterBoi420
PathOfGlory
 vs  bodi
kenn  vs  Kala chasmah
M0onStarr
 vs  Fleeting Memories
MCX  vs  dreepy
Arvinraj K III C  vs  happysh

Bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/11808/

The deadline is Sunday, February 11th at 11:59 PM GMT-5

A couple things about the rules. First, some Pokemon (like Sneasler) have a different color on Bulbapedia than on Pokemon Showdown. This is because one is based on the Scarlet and Violet Pokedex, while the other is based on Pokemon Home. Since both are from official Generation 9 Pokemon games, both will be considered legal. For instance, Sneasler can be used both on mono-blue and mono-purple.

Second, remember that Pokemon forms can effect the Pokemon's color. For instance, depending on the mask, Ogerpon can be considered Red, Blue, Green, or Gray. The color of the form will be considered, not the base Pokemon. For instance, Ogerpon-Wellspring will be considered blue, and therefore would not be legal on mono-green, despite base Ogerpon being green.

Last edited:
Round 3:

Kinzo Ketchum  vs  happysh
PathOfGlory  vs  ToasterBoi420
bo_bobson27
 vs  MCX
Kala chasmah  vs  M0onStarr

Bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/11859/

The deadline is Sunday, February 18th at 11:59 PM GMT-5

Just a quick thing, a couple people have brought some illegal teams. These have not mattered since they lost the game anyways, but just remember to double check your opponent's teams to see if they're legal. If your opponent brings an illegal team, that game will be a win for you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)