New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

VaraNiN

formerly TheGeneralW0lF
Requesting name change:
TheGeneralW0lF -> VaraNiN

Reason:
Is an old edgy username I haven't gone by in years now.
Don't want any references to war in my username.

Requirements:
This account is over 10 years old (created 04.01.2014)

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Request to correct case type on my username, it didn't save as intended at the moment of registration

from tmtito to TMTito

oki--mari

Requesting name change
PapaMax --> fortunate sun

Reasons include but are not limited to:
- original username being attached to an ex-friend I do not talk to anymore
- been going by lucky out of preference recently and the sun part also has personal history as a nickname
- songs a classic and fits well with my other online alias of maxtheknife

Requirements: account is more than 3 years old. Thanks

good band--mari

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Requesting name change from MavsObbession to Admiral Kuzan

Reason: I go by Kuzan in all games I play now. This was a super old username from back in the day and no longer go by it

a-oki-ji--mari

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
hi, i was unlocked a little while ago but i'm still not able to edit anything on my profile. is that normal?

this is not normal, tis fixed - nya

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
hey can you please change my birthday to november 27th 2007

done--mari

Avongarde

formerly reshprince
requesting a name change from reshprince to Avongarde, it's what I go by nowadays on most other places

my account is also over 3 years old

oki--mari

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like 2 name change to "fantastic magic" cuz I don't want my main online alias 2 be used for ps/smogon anymore

im p sure we cut you off from them so would have to wait 3 years unfort, if this is intended as a like post disable anonymisation then submit the request for that first and we can consider it after though

iouk

formerly Cucumber God
Greetings, I would like to change my username to "I ONLY USE KLEFKI" -- specifically with the full capitalization. If that is not possible then "iouk" would be a preferred second option. The reason I am requesting this change is because: back when I made this account, I was going through many different usernames (such as Meow McMeowerson, this one, MachoPad, etc.). The one that stuck and that I still use to this day actually came from Showdown, during early gen 6 OU when I played the most and Klefki was extremely broken (before the ban). Eventually I became known as klef, klefki, iouk, and would also be fairly active in Showdown as "iouk" as well. This has also branched out into other usernames as well, I am generally either IONLYUSEKLEFKI or iouk on most things. I did not even remember what my possible username could be on this forum when I came to log back in. Since it is Smogon and where my username originated from I would love to change it to this.

Also can you please change my birthdate to May 22, 2001, as it is my real and accurate birthdate.

Thank you very much!

oki--mari

Shaymin Sky

You, no, all of you, are my repentance.
is a Community Contributor
Requesting name change:
slainey -> Shaymin Sky

Reason:
That account has 0 post, has not been logged on for over 10 years.

My discord accounts name is literally shayminsky with 0 special characters and people get confused when my disc profile is a literal Pokemon name and not yknow slainey. This is especially annoying in side servers like Freezai's discord where I have to usually explain that I am slainey when I refence myself lol. Am ladybug from VGC/OU contributions and I am pretty active regarding my contributions on P.S all of this spanning past 6 months. I am hoping that and my Discord name can maybe let me get the name of my favorite Pokémon and make things less confusing on Discord. 1 of my YouTube channels also has the name skymin in it if that helps, with 100k views total on that channel. I have also begun to not like the name since I got it from a wolf player in smash ultimate, but I have basically cut ties with the competitive smash community for personal reasons so this would help in that aspect too. I understand if the name is too high value though, and if so I'll hopefully have enough contributions in the future.

This is probably important but I am asking for a request now and not way earlier because I thought you needed badges or smthin to request but I did this crazy thing called reading the rules...sorry nya

oki, you did need the badge ftr though--mari

The Suicune Replacement

formerly Maizup
Requesting name change:

Maizup -> The Suicune Replacement

Reason: The name I want to change to is my discord username and the current one is no longer used elsewhere.

oki--mari

hexpug

formerly stern5103
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to change the username for this account since it has some personal info in it but I apparently I made another account with my preferred username (hexpug) at some point that has no posts. Is it possible to at least remove this name so that my info isnt online? Sorry for the confusing request but thanks for any help you can provide!

best i can do for you is change this acc's name to hexpug, you okay with that? - nya
yes that would be good, thank you!!

done--mari

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
hi id change my name into « Suzuya ».
I'm making this request because my nickname doesn't quite fit me anymore and I'm slowly beginning to "retire" from future poke activities.

i alr own the alt on PS - id like to transfer my customs this alt.
ty in advance

done, contact ps upper staff for the transfer--mari

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change:
mil -> busyguy

Reason:
I've been away many years and life has changed (got busy). Tours and ladder will be my focus, so I would like to leave the old behind and start anew. Also, the new name is less "serious", which helps keeping things lighthearted, as they should be.

oki--mari

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
namechange
Memoric -> Idyll

change of pace. better to be uniform across socmeds as well.

did - nya

Reactions: cat

SolarBeam

not on fire (yet)
is a Contributor to Smogon
Would like to request a name change to SolarBeam. My account is a little over 5 years old and I normally go by that tag these days. I understand if SolarBeam is too high value of a name, in which case I would prefer the numbers removed to just be Solunar.

did - nya

Kazeiyuu

formerly Be Like Bisharp
Requesting another name change since it's been like more than a year and I just got back to competitive Pokemon
I'd like to get the username Kazeiyuu, as it is the one I'm currently using in competitive Smash
Thanks in advance :boi:

not sure how you got one earlier but sure--mari

BurnTheSky

formerly Lord Lavos
Requesting name change to BurnTheSky, I want to be more active in tournaments without being associated with someone else (unfortunately, because I really like the name Lavos).

oki--mari

Request: Name change to "Beauvoir"

Reasons: Been around PS! for more than 11 years. Old name is edgy and reminds me of past people that I've disassociated from. Requested name reflects my current online alias and persona.

oki--mari

vesp

match head burning on the frozen ground
is a Contributor to Smogon
Would like to request a name change to "vespyyy", to match both my discord and PS! accounts.

can i just give you vespy pls

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)