Team MWP V - Finals [Won by Gotham City Glameows]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Very glad we were able to win, this is both the first time I made playoffs as a player and my first Monotype team tour win ever so it feels special in some ways. Not going to do individual shout-outs but big ups to the team for delivering when needed. Thank you to shiraiki and Neko trusting me enough to spend so much on me even though I probably didn't live up to the price tag; you guys did great as first time managers and looking forward to seeing great things from you both. Wanna shout-out Scarfire in particular for horsing SV prep like crazy, he was practically building for all 4 SV slots almost every week and our SV came full circle by the end of the tour despite the sloppy start. Talking about the sloppy start in SV, we only survived the first few weeks because our amazing OM crew carried us with some impressive showings so big thank you to them.

Everyone was amazing to team with, and everyone was willing to help anywhere and the team atmosphere was great and fairly active on a daily basis which was probably a key factor in us doing well. Lastly, thanks to the helpers for coming in and helping in playoffs and Attribute in particular for suggesting the NDM pick idea for the TB and for the Dragon team I used. Looking forward to teaming with all of you again!

Ethereal Sword

Fezandipiti
is a Tiering Contributor
Let's Go Glameows!

Gotham City Glameows (8) vs (0) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire (∞) vs Dieu Amphibien (1551)
SV: maroon (∞) vs Fraolain (1600)
SV: Shiraiki (∞) vs clean (0)
SV: DugZa (∞) vs Tarre25 (1669)
CAP: Sificon (∞) vs Fogbound Lake (0)
LC: rarre (∞) vs TomLeLego (1419)
NatDex: style.css (∞) vs schwipper (1682)
Threat: Meta (∞) vs mind gaming (1384)
The score might've been a little bit off but the result speaks for itself :) Congrats to the Glameows!

Here are the final results for the elo predictions that I made throughout the tournament (not including the fake predicts for the finals):
Total: 97/159 (61.0%)
SV only: 57/81 (70.4%)
Verdict: if you want to win your games, grind ladder :blobthumbsup:

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Good job Glameows. You earned it! >:3
This was our first time managing a team of very skilled and op individuals, and this was one of the interesting and educational experiences I had on the site
DugZa thank you for clutching up and bantering with the Glameows, from K-drama to...bullying Shiraiki.
Scarfire thanks for coming up with SV teams, ideas, and insights every week. Your proficiency in anime was very helpful in keeping the chat alive too.
style.css thank you for tweaking the teams for tailor-fit spreads, helping Meta brainstorm in Monothreat, and being patient and understanding.
Meta thanks for carrying the team's score with your consistency in Monothreat. It was so fun to watch you getting hyped and thinking about how stuff goes in Monothreat. The effort you and style put into ensuring those teams are well-prepared for the opponent is so cool ;w;
Sificon after BLT, I knew I had to get you again, and you delivered. I hope we team up as teammates next time >:3
Sapphire thank you for being a reliable teammate, from your willingness to play in CAP to helping build teams.
rarre Rawrre op, carrying us with your proficiency in LC. Although your slot had the least help, you proved to be very self-sufficient and op in picking types.
maroon thanks for staying positive even though you had a very rough start :>
Petele thank you for pointing out some inconsistencies in teams and showing off sets that could help in mono and threat.
plunder thank you for covering for me in case a decision has to be made while I'm asleep.
Ethereal Sword thank you for being a really good helper, especially in Monothreat. Too bad we didn't have a threat fairy for... all the help you did will surely make some of the meows managing in future tours strongly consider you.
Attribute thank you for supporting our SV slots and the DugZie in the finals.
boomp611 Leafium Z thanks for coming to help in finals, even if it's mostly to bully the Riki (Leafo ;w;)
Also, to my manager shiraiki, thank you for letting me be your assistant manager. I hope to team up with you guys again sometime :blobnom:

Last edited:

TomLeLego

Banned deucer.
gz Glameows for the win.. i will try to write quickly (cause am busy (so dont judge my english pls)) some s/o for this tour cause it was a really funny tour to me..

Dieu Amphibien Fraolain first of all thx to my caps for picking me even if it started from a joke.. you were never confident in me and always predict my lost and also want my downfall but it was just invert psychology i trust..

Tarre25 clean both chill and goated teamates it was cool to be teamed

TheRealBigC my biggest fan.. even if you didnt make plays on the tours you were the meme and the great scouter of the team rly usefull for prep love ya <3

schwipper my biggest hater... nah id joke i deserve all this hate during this tour, am too stupid and not awarness about what am saying; you were indeed really kind with me, helping me a lot for prep in both natdex and LC that was really cool to be teamed with you

Ronman5 sadly you didnt have opportunities to shine this tour cause of bad luck and a bit unknown LC tier.. I really hope the best for you for next !

Fogbound Lake sadly getting fogged in the finale.. truely fogged everyone during the tour with greatest water team CAP ever, really nice run broski :boi:

mind gaming mind kun litterally said he will remember this tour just cause he was teamed with "lelego"... and that's the only thing i need to say cause it's too sweet :eeveehide:

Nutboi105 FREE MA BOI

special s/o to

Bouki ojichan who proposed his help in finale and make me confident for winning.. thx a lot
TTK i have no choice to ping you cause i won with your team even if you didnt give it to me directly lol thx anyway :sphearical:
MichaelderBeste2 you stole me my finale win post michi i hate u fr :fukyu:
cpt.kraken my broski... we prepared so much for finale.... you should have been the greatest imouto among us... maybe next time..... :pikuh:

thx y'all and sorry for the hate i create among me cause am stupid and silly and stupid, i wonder if it was my latest ttour? idk it's another call from my beloved teamates, maybe their right but idc cause i dont hate anyone and i dont have ennemies at all :teheh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)