Finals Smogon Masters I - Top Cut Grand Finals [Won by MichaelderBeste2]

MichaelderBeste2

is the Smogon Tour Season 35 Championis the 1st Smogon Masters Winner
World Defender
Thanks for everyone who cheered for me.

Special shoutouts to the following people:

mind gaming Holy sheesh, you're a beast. I can't thank you enough for the help you provided in the last weeks. I think I wouldn't have made it this far without you. This was my favourite team by far: vs DonSalvatore (pokepast.es)

Sylvi Best Oras Support I could have ever imagined. You helped me out in Invitational as well as this Masters run. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to team in SPL with you. Your scouts were pretty helpful as well.

Trickster7 Thanks for supporting me every time but not against xray (fuck you for that), but it was always fun to talk with you and your help was still nice, especially the scouts <3 (Please pick this guy up next time ngl)

Achimoo Danke! (Please pick this guy up next time fr)

-Howkings Thanks for giving me a confidence boost every single week! I really appreciate it, but when Germany? >.<

Fogbound Lake You're so inspirational. Gushing time is my favourite one. Looking forward to the future with ya!

schwipper Without you, I would not be me. And without me, I would not be me either. But being me means a lot to me. Thanks!

Dieu Amphibien Meine kleine Schwester <3 <3 <3

Once Team Germany, always Team Germany (thanks 2022 & 2023), looking forward to 2024 as well!

Next, we'll tackle OST and SPL. The journey keeps going :bellipog:

A fact and a few stats the world might find interesting:

With this win Michi has become the second best german on smogon ever, right behind Conflict.
He also is the first german able to call 2 individual trophies his own.
The full german smogon hall of fame is as follows:

4 - Conflict / SPL 2 + SPL 5 + SPL 7 + Classic 9
2 - MichaelderBeste2 / Smogon Tour 35 + Smogon Masters 1
2 - DarkLucario / SPL 2 + Smogon Tour 8
2 - ict / SSD 1 + Grand Slam 5
2 - Lowgock / SPL 6 + Grand Slam 3
2 - FOMG / SPL 10 + SPL 11
2 - mind gaming / SCL 1 + SCL 3
2 - Leru / SSD 2 + SPL 12
1 - erz / SPL 12
1 - Fakes / SPL 4
1 - Fogbound Lake / SCL 3
1 - Lacus Ichinose / SSD 1
1 - RaiZen1704 / SPL 14
1 - Relous / SPL 12
1 - Sapientia / SPL 2
1 - Serpi / SPL 14
1 - Steve Angello / SPL 7
1 - xray / SPL 13

Overall my friends managed to accumulate 7 trophies in the official 2023 tournaments, more than ever before in one year.
(Serpi & Raizen SPL 14 / Michi Smogon Tour 35 / Conflict Classic 9 / Mind & Fog SCL 3 / Michi Smogon Masters 1)
Combined with the fact that (i believe) 7 out of 18 players that went for >20k in SPL are german (38,8%) the numbers would suggest that this is the strongest german players have ever been. A lot of it is because of respective old gen mastery but i'm wishing 2024 Germany the best to finally claim the blue after being as close as 1 finals tiebreak axel miss away in 2021.

Best regards,

German Smogon Historian erz

Dieu Amphibien

I COULD BE BANNED!

mind gaming Holy sheesh, you're a beast. I can't thank you enough for the help you provided in the last weeks. I think I wouldn't have made it this far without you. This was my favourite team by far: vs DonSalvatore (pokepast.es)

Sylvi Best Oras Support I could have ever imagined. You helped me out in Invitational as well as this Masters run. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to team in SPL with you. Your scouts were pretty helpful as well.

Trickster7 Thanks for supporting me every time but not against xray (fuck you for that), but it was always fun to talk with you and your help was still nice, especially the scouts <3 (Please pick this guy up next time ngl)

-Howkings Thanks for giving me a confidence boost every single week! I really appreciate it, but when Germany? >.<

Fogbound Lake You're so inspirational. Gushing time is my favourite one. Looking forward to the future with ya!

schwipper Without you, I would not be me. And without me, I would not be me either. But being me means a lot to me. Thanks!

Once Team Germany, always Team Germany (thanks 2022 & 2023), looking forward to 2024 as well!

ich habe in der Mediathek Kirschtomaten gefunden, ja genau ne

With this win Michi has become the second best german on smogon ever, right behind Conflict.

1 - erz / SPL 12
1 - Fakes / SPL 4
1 - RaiZen1704 / SPL 14
1 - Relous / SPL 12
1 - Sapientia / SPL 2
1 - Serpi / SPL 14
1 - xray / SPL 13

Overall my friends managed to accumulate 7 trophies in the official 2023 tournaments, more than ever before in one year.
(Serpi & Raizen SPL 14 / Michi Smogon Tour 35 / Conflict Classic 9 / Mind & Fog SCL 3 / Michi Smogon Masters 1)
Combined with the fact that (i believe) 7 out of 18 players that went for >20k in SPL are german (38,8%) the numbers would suggest that this is the strongest german players have ever been. A lot of it is because of respective old gen mastery but i'm wishing 2024 Germany the best to finally claim the blue after being as close as 1 finals tiebreak axel miss away in 2021.

Best regards,

Well, as a famous guy (Gary Line... I mean Gary Oak) once said :

Pokemon is a simple game. Twelve pocket monsters fight to death for 90 rounds and at the end, the Germans always win.

You can also add ADV Revival for Sapientia :o

Last edited:

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

1 - erz / SPL 12
1 - Fakes / SPL 4
1 - RaiZen1704 / SPL 14
1 - Relous / SPL 12
1 - Sapientia / SPL 2
1 - Serpi / SPL 14
1 - xray / SPL 13

Best regards,

that's messed up, he is actually the best bc conflict only won one official solotour which isnt that impressive given that mdb won 2 of them in one year.

nothing much but i took a german course 2 semesters ago and i realized u said my (something) sister, so happy i understand smt in german at least kek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)