New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

bodi

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tiering Contributor
hello! I want to remove the numbers in my name the name "bodi" isn't taken.
everyone calls me bodi and I want to remove the numbers because you know "69"
thx<3

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting that my birthday be changed to July 26th 2008.
Noticed the mistake a while ago but never bothered to have it changed until now lol.

oki--mari

Slikkles

formerly Slaty fildrong
is a Tiering Contributor
Slaty fildrong --> Slikkles
Would like to change my name to be the same as my PS and Discord name. Easier for tournaments and less cringy.

oki--mari

Requesting to change my name from SYN peterran41 --> peterran41.
Reason is that so my ps name and discord name match.

oki--mari

I would like to take over Ataki, as it is literally me. Just made it a long time ago (3+ years) and forgot the details.

Only proof I have to rely on: age matches

Edit: additional pseudo-proof I could muster
1699352865947.png

Very possible that this happened, I have played PS on and off and been aware of Smogon for 10 years and change now (feeling old).

Double edit: this is also not an alternate account, I did not know Ataki existed (knew base was taken when I made this today, but wasn't sure it was me) until Pokemon Trainer 596 found the account

ps ips confirms this so sure--mari

sapphiree

formerly silver grace
requesting name change to "sapphiree"
reason: i came up w silver grace in the 7th grade and i have outgrown it to some extent. also new username reflects my ps! main. i checked and sapphiree isn't taken on the forum.
thank you in advance.

edit: "sapphire" is taken, however the user hasn't been active since january 2011 (so around 12 years). i have no badges, so i don't meet eligibility. however if, by your discretion, it's ok for me to have it then i'll prefer name change to "sapphire" instead of "sapphiree".

oki--mari, sapphire is too high value in general

I would like my name to be changed to Waruchuu. Back when I made this Smogon account, I was still going through a lot of different variations of Waru + something, in this case Waru + (Lu)cario. I really don't like Lucario actually, I just chose that one because of a joke among my friendgroup back then. But I did find a liking in Pikachu over time. So since about 4 years now, I am going by Waruchuu everyehere. It is the account name I used in all my tournament games so far and the one I have on Discord as well as pretty much all platforms. So I would like for all of them to match, now that I am actually active.

oki--mari

veti

Supreme Overlord
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting name change to Veti, that's what people call me on smogcord and elsewhere on the internet.

oki--mari

Reactions: cat

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
CorruptionInTheGovernment --> Magic Mayhem Maiden

I don't really have a set username and it changes all the time. But the old username is random and awkward (even if I'm fine with it).
So the best option is to use a equally weird username that looks and sounds better.

oki--mari

open_pool

formerly KC/t
Hello, can I please have my name changed to open_pool or just pool if it's somehow not taken
my current name was a placeholder made many years ago
Thank you!

oki--mari

RudeLiees

formerly Xr Kartana
Hello, possible to remove the _ from my username ? It add nothing to my username and will be more easy for my friends to ping me (they write most of the time Xr Kartana, and it doesn’t ping me

oki--mari

YNM

formerly yNot Mence
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to request a name change from yNot Mence to YNM.
I like my name but I've always preferred short usernames since they're easier to remember and to address, and since every friend of mine calls me that anyways on Discord/elsewhere I'd like to see that change here as well. I'm also a fan of acronyms, so it would really be a perfect fit. I checked around and YNM should be an available username btw. Thank you for your time regardless of the outcome of this request.

oki--mari

goodbyehope

formerly blckkkkkk
change my name to goodbyehope please. blckkkkkk is my dead name :blobthumbsup:

oki--mari

Calaeb

formerly Pawwz
I would like to change my Smogon username to "Calaeb", as that's my name irl. Please and thank you!!

oki--mari

Zetsubo_777

formerly The T H I C C man
Hello, I am here to request that my name be changed to “Zetsubo_777”, and the reason as to why is because one, my current username is nothing more than an embarrassment, and two, my main Pokémon Showdown account also goes by the username “Zetsubo_777”. I have already checked on the Smogon Forums and I can confirm that the requested username “Zetsubo_777” has not been taken at this time.

I would also like to request that my birthday be changed to “July 2nd, 2005”. The reasoning as to why is because initially I was much younger and couldn’t get into most websites without modifying my birthdate, as disgraceful as that sounds, and I can certainly assure you that the aforementioned birthdate is indeed my real one.

done--mari

CobsonYaoi

formerly Holesum420
I'd like to have my name changed from Holesum420 to CobsonYaoi, because that's the username I use on Showdown and Discord nowadays.

oki--mari

Yxzwilliam

Banned deucer.
hey i would like to change my name to trai
my family calls me trai and it reflects on me being myself.

no, active infraction

Requesting name change to teamo (lowercase t)
This would probably count as removing distracting text :p
I picked this name originally to match my ps! user, but everyone just calls me teamo and it isn't taken.

ye--mari

Jeong

Banned deucer.
I deleted my previous message because I didn't remember that I had another old account unused for 10 years. Honestly, I've thought better of it, and would like a change to 'Jeong'. I like that it is short and its meaning. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm very sure now. I want to move with this name, regain motivation for Pokemon and give it the use it deserves after a long absence.

done -maroon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)