Tournament ZUWC I - Finals [Won by US South]

Theia

Programmed for the final function
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Art by DaWolfKid

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.

Poland + Oceania (3) vs (3) US South
SV ZU: DugZa vs Danny
SV ZU: Morbius Z vs budgetplayer
SV ZU: Fran vs Taka
SV ZU: Big Chungus irl vs dex
SV ZU: fish anemometer vs Stories
SV ZU: damien the genius vs Monai

The deadline is Sunday, May 19th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

fish anemometer

I ❤️HOLE
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending PU Circuit Champion
Game scheduled for 8:30pm+2. Both players agree to extend that time by 30minutes. Morbius tags south at 9:00, Danny tags back at 9:31.
1716147508269.png

image (1).png

I believe this is an activity win? The sub was made after 30mins of waiting were up. I believe it to be a clear cut activity and if it is then we claim the win. Up to the host's discretion of course.

Attachments

Last edited:

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
Big s/o’s as I’m stuck in a thunderstorm in my car

Monai great tournament from you, you’ve been a great coma anger and even though u gave me a heart attack in the finals game u found a way. Lets manage together more in the future fam (zupl?!?)

Taka picking you up in the team building stage was one of the greater decisions we made. Constantly sweating and just a vibe brother hope you keep playing zu.

asa you came in clutch many times and despite the finals missing you were a great player and a good friend good work

Stories dude ur the goat every tour we own glad you put up with this tier and me every week. Great hard carry. Enough said.

Portobello for Your first tour in zu you did p well. u have insane potential in this tier looking forward to seeing you play zupl bc you are the goat at insane offenses. Keep working goat

budgetplayer professional yapper and consistently own me in test games. You came in to play when we needed you and that’s all one can ask for. Keep grinding zult and you will own this tier man. Just make sure to prep for dudunsparce…

Remedy4brokenh3art didn’t get a chance to play you as we had a rly tough schedule, however u passing the remakes of opp teams every week rly helped with prep and you’re my good friend so you will get your chance brother trust. Thanks for coming along for the ride and helping us test.

DurzaOffTopic we’re beefing now. You motherfucker I can’t believe you missed your game. This zupl you and I are fighting 1v1 and I’m gonna fuck your stupid ass up. Then you snub me??? It’s joever brother all bridges burnt. Flamencos more like fuck durza. Jk fam glad we could carry u to zu win this time instead of the last time we won one together…

dex thanks for subbing in fam and playing ur best. You won without hax Dw still always live picking u up for these random tours g

BaitWiz thx for coming into our cord and chilling and testing with us brother

Theia thanks for hosting this and putting up with this tier’s shenanigans love u fam :cult:

The Strap we sacrificed you for the win hope u understand >:)

Ggs Poland y’all were a strong team and ggs to everyone this tour was a blast yee haw

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)