Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Electroweb
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hyper Beam
Also if you were curious, Qwilfish evs are for non low-sweep iron hands, winning more than 98% of the time

Attachments

Last edited:
Got Silver on Rank Achievement and Bronze on Elo Achievement on the account Dragon1v1

1713362617817.png

1713362610767.png

1713362586749.png
This was technically 100% monotype too but I forgor to use the prefix.

Attachments

Hit Bronze on Monotype on 1vMono Dragon
1713378510754.png
1713378596641.png

I did the same thing as TGO for teams, standard Gouging-Archaludon-Drago. You should run either Choice Scarf or Haban Berry on Regidrago + run breaking swipe on either Gouging Fire or Regidrago to deal with Donphan and various other physical threats. With Archaludon you should run whatever is good into the people you are facing, it is a very adaptive mon
Pro Tip: Save your sanity and just play mono water.

View attachment 625975 I havent done ladder achievements in a while but ig this is gold winstreak idk and prolly something else bronze oh gold gxe :)
It's valid for the winstreak achievement but not for the GXE achievement.
As Akeras precised: Your Glicko's confidence interval (i.e 1886 ± 43) must be below 50 to make sure your GXE is representative enough of your skill.
Otherwise every one getting the reqs would automatically get Silver...

Last edited:
IMG_1170.jpeg

LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!! FIRST MONOPOKE BRONZE!!!!

FREDDY FASBEAR!! (Ursaluna-Bloodmoon) (M) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Mind's Eye
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Vacuum Wave
- Endure
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Vacuum Wave
- Endure
This is the same thing but with more sp def investment. It’s a lot better into arch if you play smart.
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Hyper Voice
- Endure

This is better against those pesky leech seeders
Catch deez hands (Iron Hands) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Quark Drive
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Endure
- Supercell Slam
- Reversal
Catch deez hands (Iron Hands) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Quark Drive
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Endure
- Supercell Slam
- Reversal

This is also just the physically defensive version of this set
I have had a lot of experience with the monopoke challenge and I have figured out a set of “rules” if you want to win.
Your Pokémon needs to use the custap berry.

Unless you’re like iron valiant with booster energy, you’re never outspeeding everything. This means that you need priority it you wanna win against these mons that outspeeds and kill in one hit. You should also have these mons be bulky so they can survive most hits anyways, basically getting 2 strong hits in.
The mon has to beat the most popular mons

In this case, I mainly used ursaluna because it usually threatened archaludon and gouging fire, two of the strongest mons. If you have a good mon that loses to the best mons, it won’t work.
Look who’s online and decide which mon you’re using based on that.

A lot of the time, your mon gets broken easily by common mons and the only thing you can really do is avoid them. For example, if I saw someone using corviknight, I would probably switch to iron hands. Vice versa for mons that beat hands like donphan. Sometimes if someone is countering you really badly, you should just stop playing and come back later.
Learn how people think

This has useful in a few specific matchups and helps with 50/50s. An example of this is when I fought this person with hoodra 3 times and won every time. The first game it used acid spray and draco and after I endured, I won. The second game I just earth powered 2 times because they knew about endure. During the final game, I knew this person would overpredict and use acid spray again so I used earth power twice again. This is a specific example but the lesson is that you need to think like you’re the other person.
Know your weaknesses and how to play around them

This is self explanatory. For example, Freddy’s biggest weakness is primarina but I learned that many people on the mid ladder click moonblast first, allowing you to use blood moon. Then you endure, earth power, and maybe vacuum wave to beat out their custap berry. Tiny interactions like this can make or break this challenge.

Also fishing for crits or earth power spdef drops is not a good way to win but sometimes it’s the only way. Even if the odds are 1/1000, might as well try.
I might go for silver insane (I still have the willpower tho)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)