Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tournament IV - Round 1

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Welcome to the 1v1 Tag Team Tour! Everything you need to know about 1v1 Tag Team Tour and information about how this is going to happen can be found below.​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SV 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Players will signup in teams of three. Each player on the team may only play one set in a given week, and no ghosting between teammates is allowed.
Each week will consist of three series.

SV Bo5 is a guaranteed metagame and will be played in every week. The other two slots are chosen by each team. One is chosen by each team (send to me via discord or a smogon conversation), and multiple of the same metagame can be selected in a given week. The available metagames for the variable slots are as follows,

SV Bo5
SS Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5
BW Bo5
DPP Bo5​

Once both the metagames for a series are on this thread, you will assign players from your team to a metagame, and send that roster to me. I will update the week post with the match-ups, and players can schedule their matches. The winner of the series is whoever wins two sets.

Round 1

No Name 1 VS Get Fucked Litt

Aqua Jet SV Bo5 lolebruh
Bomb21XD SS Bo5 Potatochan
torterraxx DPP Bo5 Nuxl

Krusty Krabbys VS Ting Louie and the Gambitos
cherif18 SV Bo5 TBIC106
McCrab SS Bo5 HarmonyHatterene37
jhm5 DPP Bo5 Trogba Trogba

Marvelous Manaphees VS 125 luck cashout bis on bench 13 hp
chuggachuggachooo SV Bo5 Kaif
Kanha Greninja SS Bo5 eblurb
Rei DPP Bo5 LittEleven

Reli-Can FOREVER VS Archaludon 70% Usage
bern SV Bo5 Indi01
Lialiabeast BW Bo5 Opchurtle100
stravench DPP Bo5 crucify

#MMC VS Porygoats
Miyoko, Call me PK, Mishlef VS Felucia, Krytocon, lost heros
SV Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5

Cream Eater Gengars VS sploshj
recti SV Bo5 Eeveekid10
Nick SV Bo5 realaccountami?
NTG Cuz IDK SS Bo5 delemon

Femboy Hoothoots VS No Name 2
Blanched SV Bo5 Kinzo
D2TheW SS Bo5 AmoghOp
Fragments BW Bo5 Mcthelegit

Café Banette VS hot and single polar bears near you
BigChuchu SV Bo5 Marshme1to
Valteyek SV Bo5 SwordIsBored
Akeras SM Bo5 Jamez

Kaif eblurb you will not win this tour. VS Gyros Meat Ballers
DripLegend SV Bo5 DenisTheMenace
sayggtome SV Bo5 Close
crow crumbs SS Bo5 ncalathes

Paul Blart: Mall Copperajahs VS she ice punch on my vanillite until i snow powder
Joeshh SV Bo5 RTM
AquaticCarlie SM Bo5 Bopher
jawabarat DPP Bo5 STABLE

Retired Token VS Byes 1
Slip, DEG, Taka VS Bye 1, Bye 2, Bye 3

Zinedine Dedenne VS Byes 2
luser, Akuu, Euphonos VS Bye 4, Bye 5, Bye 6​

You have until Wednesday the 17th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to declare your variable slot, and players have until Sunday the 21th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to play their matches. The lineups above will be updated as I receive the matchups. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, the match will be coinflipped.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)