Tournament AXPL I: Kommensement Thread

team aura rankings (unbiased):

1. Blue Lock Blacephalons :blacephalon:
there's a whole lot of shine between fangame's frostiness, dex's badgeset, and ipika's bald dome. great draft and great aura.
2. [REDACTED] Rowlets :rowlet:
It was hard not to put ourselves first, but an easy second choice. seth aura stocks are off the charts with his better half drizzy's diss fresh out. the other returning garchomps have me kicking my feet and picking daisies, and i'm elated to have locked down my sweet sweet hidin. if our promising new additions like joe can carry on the legacy we're sure to be #1 soon.
3. Criminal Chien Paos :chien-pao:
picking up kahna greninja was the best decision this team could have made. rbtt avatar aura alongside their smogon badboys like chris "i could be banned!" "hunternoooob" chien pao and concept "rby doubles bo25" everything being the laimbeer and rodman of this roster. this is not a squad to take lightly.
4. The Iron Walreins of Date Tech :Walrein:
if there's one thing about this team it's that they all have hard ass names. well known smogoners like bloodace and seroo are setting a good standard, and with raw talent like ilovegunk this team has lots of potential aura.
5. Power-Up-Punching Ledians :ledian:
despite the managers' baffling lack of aura, they did impressive damage control with high aura early picks in flodsire's former nemesis liimpy and the dorron. it will be a tough task but this team may be able to turn things around.
6. Divine Pulse Dialgas :dialga:
starting out strong with high-aura picks like fragments and bloccked, i was disappointed to see ionnss' internet troubles get in the way of maintaining this precedent. with lechen working his magic from the shadows, they will have to accept their somewhat unassuming aura to make their mark.
7. Tasty Tatsugiris :Tatsugiri:
altough aura sleeper-pick mexicanpasta found his way onto this roster, shortie waited far too long to bring in anyone with real motion. play thrifty games win musty prizes.
8. Giggling Gyaradosites :gyarados:
with kinzo abandoning the chomps to misspell his team name, stocks are low for the gyaradosites. if ninjasnapple and usn aren't able to carry, weak auras all around.

Last edited:
1. Blue Lock Blacephalons. This is a really team. FR. No wonder why its at the top of everyones list.
2.Dialgas ionsss op lechen opp but the pciks are good too. But the lack of trust from team manager is concerning....
3. Tatsugiri they goat a lot of steals valueable niche but imma place it lower so it seems like a bigger comeback story
4. rowlets The bleahey has many connections, but in helping a buddy out, the true viablity of the team took a backseat. This is a cautionary tale.
5. Walreins imma be honest but the managers are kinda cringe and the players too
6.CCP theyre a very well balenced team but that doesnt mean theyre good LOL...
7.GG thats what i'll say when i battle them. FR
8. The tasty tatsugiris are a terrible team, I don't care what anyone else thinks or says. I'd be suprised if they get through a single round.

Cyril tbh

formerly LordDoesOtherStuff
1. Blue Lock Blacephalons. This is a really team. FR. No wonder why its at the top of everyones list.
2.Dialgas ionsss op lechen opp but the pciks are good too. But the lack of trust from team manager is concerning....
3. Tatsugiri they goat a lot of steals valueable niche but imma place it lower so it seems like a bigger comeback story
4. rowlets The bleahey has many connections, but in helping a buddy out, the true viablity of the team took a backseat. This is a cautionary tale.
5. Walreins imma be honest but the managers are kinda cringe and the players too
6.CCP theyre a very well balenced team but that doesnt mean theyre good LOL...
7.GG thats what i'll say when i battle them. FR
8. The tasty tatsugiris are a terrible team, I don't care what anyone else thinks or says. I'd be suprised if they get through a single round.
You put tatsugiri both 3rd and 8th :worrywhirl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)