Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast

Flutter Mane is a usually late game Pokémon for getting ko's on slow and paralyzed Pokémon, calm mind is used rarely for extra damage. leftovers is just a item i threw on.

Clefable is an anti setup mon, preventing sweepers and crippling others with twave and knock off. It is also not bad at scoring ko's on weakened pokes, and can pass wishes/ heal up.

Ribombee is a suicide lead who paralyzes, and sets sticky web. Bug buzz is not the weakest, and grass knot hits heavy pokes great. Focus sash is a necessity.

Azumarill hits like a truck, with the classic play rough and water stab with aqua jet. Rest can catch people who think it's running belly drum or assault vest.

I-Valiant is a revenge killer, but not a very useful one. I would like to replace it.

Ninetales is a strong, fast, dual screens setter who beats waters with freeze dry and others with moonblast. It is a great lead against teams where ribombee wants to not lead.

Sorry about the crappy descriptions; I really dont know what to add.

Weezing-Galar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Misty Surge
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Clear Smog
- Misty Explosion
- Defog
- Sludge Bomb

Iron Val was replaced with this weezing, which is the only legal way for faries to remove hazards, plus set up a terrain/remove another.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
This team focuses in both Aurora Veil and Sticky Web up, which is usually not a very great idea.

FIrst, the standard Belly Drum set for Azumarill would be more preferable than the one you currently have, as its overall better then what you currently have.
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Iron Valiant would be better as a Swords Dance sweeper, replacing Leaf Blade with Swords Dance.

If you want to keep Calm Mind FLutter Mane, then consider using Life Orb, otherwise you can use Choice Specs.

You can go either the Webs way or the Screens way. you can choose, but instead of Galrain Weezing use Hatterene, which is a less realible way of removing hazards, but Defog is just gonna remove Webs or Screens, so its kinda weird.

If you do use ribombee, don't use Grass Knot.
Ribombee @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shield Dust
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore
- Skill Swap / Tailwind

I think thats it.

boomp

Never Give Up
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
boo (Flutter Mane) @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ghost
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

egg (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Wish
- Thunder Wave

sticky mickey (Ribombee) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sweet Veil
Tera Type: Bug
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Grass Knot
- Sticky Web
- Stun Spore

bunnicula (Azumarill) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rest
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Liquidation

ford motors (Iron Valiant) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spirit Break
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Leaf Blade

stallmons 2 (Ninetales-Alola) @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Ice
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast

Flutter Mane is a usually late game Pokémon for getting ko's on slow and paralyzed Pokémon, calm mind is used rarely for extra damage. leftovers is just a item i threw on.

Clefable is an anti setup mon, preventing sweepers and crippling others with twave and knock off. It is also not bad at scoring ko's on weakened pokes, and can pass wishes/ heal up.

Ribombee is a suicide lead who paralyzes, and sets sticky web. Bug buzz is not the weakest, and grass knot hits heavy pokes great. Focus sash is a necessity.

Azumarill hits like a truck, with the classic play rough and water stab with aqua jet. Rest can catch people who think it's running belly drum or assault vest.

I-Valiant is a revenge killer, but not a very useful one. I would like to replace it.

Ninetales is a strong, fast, dual screens setter who beats waters with freeze dry and others with moonblast. It is a great lead against teams where ribombee wants to not lead.

Sorry about the crappy descriptions; I really dont know what to add.
Yoooo, I love what you came up with, however I feel with having both a sticky web and a a veil setter will cause problems on the team. With some few changes, I believe we can make a prominent Fairy team!

:flutter mane: Honestly starting off with Flutter Mane I would straight up go for Choice Specs with Power Gem over Calm Mind, and Thunder bolt over Thunder for Consistency. The team lacks immediate power and specs Flutter Mane is really strong at wallbreaking. P Gem is nice as well due to Fire being really strong in the tier with the Core of :Gouging Fire: + :Ogerpon-hearthflame: Being able to pressure them is amazing.

:primarina: over :clefable: Calm Mind Primarina with defensive evs spread honestly eases alot of match ups for Fairy, notably the Fire and Steel matchup. Primarina is one of the few to 1v1 Gouging Fire due to having Psychic Noise. after a Calm Mind boost it honestly can 6-0 Steel if they are not running Hisuian Goodra (even then, Primarina just 1v1s.)

:hatterene: over :ribombee: Hatterene is nice addition over ribombee as it provides the team with a form of hazard control due to magic bounce, and can slow down threats with Nuzzle. Hatterene also has coverage in Giga drain to help out more in the Water and Ground Matchup depending on what your struggling with.

:azumarill: Belly Drum azumarill. Darotommachine provided the Azu set. It's amazing due its ability to take out walls like corviknight and Toxapex after a B drum.

:iron valiant: Honestly I would go for a mix attack set, with Close Combat, Moonblast, Ice Punch, and Thunderbolt. Expert Belt is still a good Item on it, you can also run Air balloon due to the team not having any type of ground switch in. Life Orb can also be run if you want so you can ohko Gliscor with Ice Punch.

Lastly, :Klefki: over :ninetales-alola: Klefki is a must have on Fairy teams, providing hazards in spikes, Stopping setup sweepers like scizor with foul play. But most importantly, it provides Poison immunity for the team which allows the team to not get 6-0 by threats like :sneasler: it also provides screens as well so thats always a plus. Problem with a tales as well is it provides ice team with defense due to snow.

https://pokepast.es/97ad5415f0bf5834 team could look like this with the changes.

Hope this helps, i loved the concept and like always HappyGaming! :D

I do need clefable on the team tho- setup sweepers cause massive problems for my team.
Also, ive been struggling with getting ko's on bug teams- especially scizor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)