Tournament UUFPL IV - Chapter 1: The Rise of FPL-kind

:sv/Scyther: WEEK 1 WEEKLY HOST TIER RANKINGS :sv/Porygon-Z:
:Deoxys-Defense: Sponsored by Planet Fitness! The World Judges - We Don't! :Deoxys-Defense:

note: these are NOT the official power rankings - those are coming soon once the Great Library retrieves the papyrus scrolls in the basement that hold the keys to eternal power and rank.

At the start of each week, we will rank the top 5 players in each tier for those starting in the week. Our rankings are based on science and research and are probably 100% accurate, but there is a hint of subjectivity to them. We take into account prior successes and failures, current status within the tier, and performance in previous weeks/overall records. So here we have it:

:Lokix: SV Rankings
  1. Hurtadoo
  2. Lunala
  3. dex
  4. yone
  5. DripLegend

:Iron Moth: SV U Rankings
  1. starbitstorm
  2. zioziotrip
  3. Nikebeamz
  4. KM
  5. ThatOneApple

:Palkia-Origin: Ubers UU Rankings
  1. Rasche
  2. Baddy
  3. Leo Justice
  4. Imperial
  5. Bouff

:Zarude: SS Rankings
  1. Amukamara
  2. JustFranco
  3. Liz Angeles
  4. udongirl
  5. TMM

:Zeraora: SM Rankings
  1. Beraldo
  2. Metallica126
  3. Ampha
  4. memedose46
  5. Banbadoro

:Sylveon: ORAS Rankings
  1. vivalospride
  2. Lily
  3. passion
  4. Hydronics
  5. Kaif

:Druddigon: BW Rankings
  1. Pak
  2. GoldCat
  3. Tack
  4. Potatochan
  5. Mister McLovin

:Uxie: DPP Rankings
  1. Heysup
  2. Le Don
  3. burstbean
  4. avarice
  5. Ninja

:Zangoose: ADV Rankings
  1. LpZ
  2. Killintime
  3. ojr
  4. mncmt
  5. innovamania

:Ampharos: GSC Rankings
  1. Estarossa
  2. corvere
  3. BeeOrSomething
  4. Medeia
  5. mkizzy

:Articuno: RBY Rankings
  1. Tree69420
  2. Fc
  3. NotVeryCake
  4. Unowndragon
  5. gastlies

Doing adv uu predicts just bc. Mantis, Ellington, and whoever decided to go to random org and goob the tier. These games shall be interesting to say the least.

ADV UU: LBN v. innovamania - If I remember correctly LBN usually does better in this tour. They might also be more motivated to do better.
ADV UU: Killintime v. mncmt - Both will probably bring some innovative stuff in this new meta but I'll give it to KT (no smashers bias promise)
ADV UU: Mossy Sandwich v. TyCarter - I consider them both on the same level when it comes to this tier so meh. Make em learn chinese Ty.
ADV UU: ojr v. LpZ - Both are cool but have Ive seen how many tours Lpz enters and this man is the fiend LOL. Also doing well in UUPL and will tryhard more.

romanji

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
doing gsc predicts because no one else will ;-;

GSC UU: Medeia v. corvere
Both seasoned veterans of the GSC circle (Medeia for NU and corvere for Ubers), will go with corve cause she has more experience in the tier and tour.

GSC UU: spell v. Concept Everything
Honestly I've never seen anything out of Concept and spell was on my ALTPL team last year for gsc Ubers and won, lazy predict but i'll just go with her

GSC UU: mkizzy v. BeeOrSomething
mkizzy has a rough spell last time around, and bee is just a good clicker in general and finished pretty high in the first muk aero tour.

also 2 in 1 post cause I got a golden point
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-2089209108-2ecacw0db5krcrqwkpjjm3xbg326m2opw

Last edited:
Great Rankings, I made a really really minor edit that I can't even belive you missed but it should make perfect sense once you see it :3
:Zarude: SS Rankings
  1. Amukamara
  2. JustFranco
  3. Liz Angeles
  4. udongirl
  5. TMM

:Zeraora: SM Rankings
  1. Beraldo
  2. Metallica126
  3. Ampha
  4. memedose46
  5. Banbadoro

:Sylveon: ORAS Rankings
  1. Runo
  2. Runo
  3. Runo
  4. Runo
  5. Runo

:Druddigon: BW Rankings
  1. Pak
  2. GoldCat
  3. Tack
  4. Potatochan
  5. Mister McLovin

:Uxie: DPP Rankings
  1. Heysup
  2. Le Don
  3. burstbean
  4. avarice
  5. Ninja

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Quick RBY Predictions.

Fc v. Tree69420
Highlight match of the week. Tree's greater recent activity in the tier gives him the slight edge for me, but Fc winning would neither be a surprise nor an upset. Two different generations of RBY UU players pitted against one another here, so it could be an interesting proving ground.

NotVeryCake v. Cao Jie
I think Cake has been a little stronger in the tier as of late and she won their previous encounter.

Maris Bonibell v. Unowndragon
UD is a tough draw for Maris in week 1. Cleaner play should allow UD to prevail here. My all-in soul read here is that Maris opens 0-2 but then wins at least three of her last five.

Teh v. gastlies
In this particular case, I think gastlies is the hydrogen bomb and Teh is the coughing baby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)