Pet Mod Fusion Evolution UU [Gen 9] - Slate 4 | Submission Phase | Open for Submissions

:sneasel::sneasel-hisui: - This would have been gas had a massive counter to it not have arrived in the same slate. Otherwise its fine, its literally sneasel premium, sd will be a good sweeper should it find the chance.

:brambleghast::mienshao: - Easily the most boring sub of the winners but FE players are regen junkies so it is expected. It does its job well even if its kinda owned by muktaria a lot, defintely will be the premier spinner (aka the only one) as well as a great spiker

:eiscue::blacephalon: - First off the sprite for this thing is so fucking funny, second this is easily the most fun mon on the slate, its kinda like Mini gren in that it can sweep teams on its own, very fun to click its stabs.

:froslass::kingambit: - Definitely interesting to see how this thing will play out, Good typing to abuse its ability, but might dislike our current selection of many dark types, gonna wait on how this fairs out and whether changing its priority from sucker punch to Shadow Sneak works in its favor.

:kabutops::dragapult: - Terrible stabs but fantastic speed tier, will definitely perform well as a scout mon.

Overall, its a decent selection, I only disliked one of them.

:sneasel::sneasel-hisui: - originally thought was pretty unbalanced but with its two best stabs being inaccurate af it def it’s fine, does hit very hard and we should sub some bulkier mons please. (Slate was all mons with considerably high offenses)

:brambleghast::mienshao: - alright and probably the best winner for it not being cringe but also a reason for you to NOT sub regen. We already have it and I WILL use a hefty boulder if you do. It is however pretty boring for what it does, as it will very likely be scarf locked in the future

:eiscue::blacephalon: - this thing is dumb. Why was this ever voted in. Even if it’s not broken and “struggles to get a kill”, you gain a probably unbeaten speed tier no matter what, along with a sufficient enough spa with a very potent offensive type. Rocks weakness is major cope as this can just boots flip turn. most of the things that *could* check it can’t because it can flip turn out for free chip against its considerably best check being tyranix and its megas. Goopert getting fried by freeze dry doesn’t help. I hate you

:froslass::kingambit: - this one is fine but also nothing walls it because ghost stab is notoriously fair. Lack of bulk as mentioned before makes it fine. Cool spiker tho. I still hate you

:kabutops::dragapult: - why. I guess it’s alright but it also isn’t very good. this thing however just spin knock turns

overall they are ok but we really do need some defensive mons please

:sneasel::sneasel-hisui: - cool mon but unfortunately will probably fall off once bulkier mons drop. good offensive type and coverage but rocks weakness means its kinda hard to punch any big holes without an sd or boosting item. good coverage which is cool and can keep momentum well

:brambleghast::mienshao: - regen but awesome!!! really cool offensive pivot with removal knock support and good stabs, im a fan. it seems like a really nice tool that can fit into a lot of teams

:eiscue::blacephalon: - the mon of all time ever (chill special breaker with a fun ability for late game. freeze dry is a really nice tool and i think its balanced by being boots locked so it can't really dish out any crazy damage, however it definitely does click stab and flip turn all over the meta)

:froslass::kingambit: - really cool bulky attacker, typing and stats really holds it back from being anything crazy imo but im really interested in seeing how it performs

:kabutops::dragapult: - LETS GOO unfortunately this really competes with bramble as fast offensive uturn knock off button, but im also interested in seeing if dd or sd can do anything cool in this meta

overall this is the definitely the slate that happened ever. please sub real-er breakers and ghosts resists and bulky mons smile

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
:sneasel::sneasel-hisui: - Not feeling this one, Triple Axel hits hard but I see no other redeeming qualities for its terrible typing and soggy paper bulk.

:brambleghast::mienshao: - How has nobody, including the original sub, mentioned this getting Spikes yet? Combines with its regen pivoting and knocking to force stupid amounts of progress, probably gonna be the mon that defines the meta.

:eiscue::blacephalon: - Feels like it has the exact same issues as Eiscudile to me, it doesn't hit hard enough to be the scaling threat it wants to be. The 4x rocks weakness only exacerbates this, would've been cooler and stronger as Ice/Ghost but probably still underwhelming.

:froslass::kingambit: - Funny spinblocker hazardmon that punishes stray hits in a pretty unique way with the ability, def my favourite winner here.

:kabutops::dragapult: - I think bramble outcompetes for the utility this is going for but more offensive sets seem very solid. This also made me realize Kabutops doesn't get Shadow Claw which is bizarre and also very sad for this mon.

:sneasel::sneasel-hisui: - the the fast frail offensive mon. meh

:brambleghast::mienshao: - holy hell another early slate bramble fusion. woah. seems real solid as a utility pivoting kinda guy. uhhhh im definitely not salty that it probably does that better than kabupult i promise.

:eiscue::blacephalon: - funnier offensive mon. power is held back by being 4x weak to rocks. i like this guy.

:froslass::kingambit: - he think he rage fist :skull:. i like this guy both for being a fun looking mon and also because it might dissuade people from making cringe steel/ghosts. hopefully.

:kabutops::dragapult: - my son. alas i suspect it is going to be outclassed at the funnier utility role i wanted it to do, but i still think its got stuff going for it or w/e

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:sneasel::sneasel-hisui:
Sneasel-Prime @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Triple Axel
- Gunk Shot / Knock Off
- Knock Off / Close Combat

Unfortunately two different resists to its dual STAB dropped so Sneasel-Prime has alot of issues to overcome. I still think Sneasel-Prime can put in work with SD sets.

:brambleghast::mienshao:
Brambleshao @ Life Orb
Ability: Storm Clinic
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Triple Axel / U-turn

Brambleshao @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Power Whip
- U-turn
- Knock Off / Triple Axel

Brambleshao @ Heavy Duty Boots
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Spikes

Brambleshao is pretty cool, once again a certain Steel Ghost kinda cramps the flexibility here but Shao has alot more incentive to run Knock Off so it can break past it, but its still great and has alot of cool options to deal with.

hydreilurk will return (maybe) (if you sub good fairies or sm)

:swsh/landorus-therian::swsh/maractus:
Want a Cactus Cooler? [Defensive Pivot]
DNA Donors: Landorus-Therian / Maractus
Fusion Name: Maractorus-Therian
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 115 / 80 / 105 / 75 / 80 [BST: 545] (+8 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +2 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Daunting Storm = (Intimidate + Water Absorb)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both the abilities.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Earthquake, Petal Blizzard, Knock Off
Giga Drain, Earth Power/Sandsear Storm
Stealth Rock, Spikes, Bulk Up, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Spiky Shield
Intended Role: Pivot, Hazard Setter, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification:
Strong blanket check for physical attackers. Great utility with hazard stack, Spiky Shield and Knock Off means you force a lot of chip damage over the course of the game. Reliable* recovery and slow pivot means this thing can stick around throughout a game and continue to provide team support. Bulk Up sets could be strong too.

:swsh/crobat::swsh/meloetta:
Batman x Hatsune Miku [Support]
DNA Donors: Crobat / Meloetta
Fusion Name: Croboetta
New Types:

Base Stats: 94 / 84 / 94 / 99 / 104 / 110 [BST: 585] (+2 HP / +1 Atk / +16 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Calm Concentration = (Serene Grace + Inner Focus)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's moves have their secondary effect chance doubled and it is immune to the secondary effects of opposing attacks.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Knock Off
Hyper Voice, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Focus Blast
Thunder Wave, Roost, Defog, Nasty Plot
Intended Role: Hazard Control, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification:
Good bulk and speed means you can come in and out while maintaining momentum and keeping hazards off. Its ability combined with Sludge Bomb means that you can force chip on any non-steel types and you have good enough Special Attack to where your good coverage can actually hit things for decent damage. Setup can be an option but your lacking STABs and attack hold you back.

:swsh/lanturn::swsh/hariyama:
Can we have Iron Hands? [Fatmon]
DNA Donors: Lanturn / Hariyama
Fusion Name: Lantuyama
New Types:

Base Stats: 150 / 90 / 60 / 58 / 70 / 58 [BST: 486] (+16 HP / +1 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Heavy Blubber = (Water Absorb + Thick Fat)
Ability Description: Fire/Ice/Water moves against this Pokemon deal damage with a halved attacking stat.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Close Combat, Drain, Thunder, Ice, and Fire Punches, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch
Volt Switch
Thunder Wave, Whirlwind, Bulk Up
Intended Role: Slow Pivot, Bulky Attacker
Role Justification: Plenty of resistances, good bulk and decent utility options makes this a very fat and very good mon into the current meta. Great coverage means it can hit everything it needs to and can potentially run AV to eat special hits even more easily. Bulk Up sets can be solid with Drain Punch helping you get your health back up.

:swsh/victini::swsh/unfezant:
Nah, I'd Win [Breaker]
DNA Donors: Victini / Unfezant
Fusion Name: Fezantini
New Types:

Base Stats: 103 / 107 / 90 / 82 / 82 / 96 [BST: 560] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Duel of Triumph = (Victory Star + Rivalry)
Ability Description: This Pokemon and its allies attacks have 1.1x power.
Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, V-Create, Bolt Strike, U-Turn
Energy Ball, Scorching Sands
Roost
Intended Role: Physical Breaker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Very straightforwards mon, click Brave Bird everywhere, V-Create the gambit and just punch holes for the rest of your team. Boots and Band are both good options, depends on your removal. Real ones go Expert Belt mixed trust

Last edited:
werewolf wrestling is on vacation (i got an idea i liked more)

:swsh/iron-boulder::swsh/trevenant:
Mighty Cleave My Beloved.
DNA Donors: Iron Boulder / Trevenant
Fusion Name: Iron Revenant
New Types:

Base Stats: 88 / 116 / 78 / 66 / 96 / 90 [BST: 534] (+1 HP / +1 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +1 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Quark Scan = (Quark Drive + Frisk)
Notable Moves:
Mighty Cleave, Poltergeist, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Poison Jab, Horn Leech, Wood Hammer, Knock Off, Phantom Force/Shadow Claw (On Knock Off Sets)
no
Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Substitute
Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper (Swords Dance)
Role Justification: Scout for items. Can hypothetically run Knock, but you'd have to be okay with losing your best Ghost STAB.

EDIT: Removed speed boost.

:swsh/galvantula::swsh/braviary-hisui:
Look with your special eyes...
DNA Donors: Galvantula / Braviary-Hisui
Fusion Name: Galviary-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 80 / 65 / 104 / 65 / 86 [BST: 490] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Bug's-Eye Lens = (Compound Eyes + Tinted Lens)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Thunder, Hurricane, Volt Switch, Heat Wave, Energy Ball, Psyshock, Esper Wing
Sticky Web, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Defog if you don't run hazards
Intended Role: Hazards (Sticky Web), Set Up Sweeper (Calm Mind)
Role Justification: More accurate Double STABs and decent coverage that covers its weaknesses well.

EDIT: reverted stats to before points addition.

:swsh/joltik::swsh/rufflet:
DNA Donors: Joltik / Rufflet
Fusion Name: Joltlet
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 65 / 50 / 57 / 50 / 67 [BST: 349] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Clear Eyes = (Compound Eyes + Keen Eye)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification: lc

:swsh/orbeetle::swsh/tatsugiri:
Sushi Boat UFO
DNA Donors: Orbeetle / Tatsugiri
Fusion Name: Orbegiri
New Types:

Base Stats: 64 / 47 / 95 / 110 / 107 / 86 [BST: 509] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Insecticide = (Swarm + Storm Drain)
Ability Description: This Pokémon is immune to Bug-Type moves, raises Special Attack one stage when hit by one.
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, U-Turn
Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Psychic, Stored Power, Shadow Ball, Bug Buzz, Surf, Hydro Pump
Nasty Plot, Sticky Web, Screens (at least until Light Clay gets banned again), Agility, Iron Defense, Recover
Intended Role: Set Up Sweeper, Support, Hazards (Sticky Web)
Role Justification: It eats U-Turn and has a decent support movepool.

EDIT: Removed the speed boost and placed it into Defense.

Last edited:

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
:swsh/archaludon::swsh/delphox:
Sweep 'n' Steal
DNA Donors: Archaludon / Delphox
Fusion Name: Archalphox
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 90 / 105 / 120 / 85 / 95 [BST: 580] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +4 Def / +1 SpA / +3 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Red Mage = (Sturdy + Magician)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Body Press
Overheat, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Scorching Sands, Electro Shot, Meteor Beam
Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Trick
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper, Special Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: Electro Shot + Power Herb is a funny combo to then steal the item of an opponent with its ability, of note is that it's also more than viable under rain, but losing one of its STABs, plus being weak to Stealth Rock limits its usability.

:swsh/galvantula::swsh/espathra:
Cripple Pivot
DNA Donors: Galvantula / Espathra
Fusion Name: Galvathra
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 70 / 60 / 110 / 60 / 110 [BST: 495] (+3 HP / +2 Atk / +0 Def / +11 SpA / +0 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Concussion = (Unnerve + Frisk)
Ability Description: While active, the held item of the opponent has no effect
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Thunderbolt, Lumina Crash, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam
Sticky Web, Trick
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Hazard Setter (Sticky Web), Offensive Support
Role Justification: Lumina Crash cripples mons and forces switches, which this mon capitalizes on by pivoting and letting its allies abuse the stat drop if they stay, but it has no defensive utility whatsoever and can easily struggle against foes immune to its STAB moves.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:swsh/slowking::swsh/iron treads:
jrydop erasure
DNA Donors: Slowking / Iron Treads
Fusion Name: Slow Treads
New Types:

Base Stats: 97 / 95 / 102 / 86 / 102 / 68 [BST: 548] (+5 HP / +2 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: System Update = (Regenerator + Quark Drive)
Ability Description: Quark Drive effects. Regenerator effects when Quark Drive is active.
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Earthquake, Iron Head, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Zen Headbutt
Volt Switch (Stored Power)
Chilly Reception, Iron Defense, Slack Off, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave (Electric Terrain, Calm Mind)
Intended Role: Special Wall
Role Justification: has one time regen. pretty epic. wanted to design it as a sneas partner cuz mon is super ass rn. sets up snow and removes hazards for it. can also counter frossg if this runs booster and frossg runs polt!

:swsh/chien-pao::swsh/pikachu:
she bolt on my beam
DNA Donors: Chien-Pao / Pikachu
Fusion Name: Chien-Pika
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 100 / 60 / 70 / 60 / 112 [BST: 462] (+3 HP / +13 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Vessel of Ruin = (Sword of Ruin + Lightning Rod)
Ability Description: Active Pokemon without this Ability have their Special Attack multiplied by 0.75.
Notable Moves:
Crunch, Ice Spinner, Icicle Crash, Knock Off, Nuzzle, Sacred Sword, Sucker Punch, Volt Tackle
Ruination, Volt Switch
Recover, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave
Intended Role:
Role Justification:

:swsh/dragonite::swsh/swoobat:
big stall
DNA Donors: Dragonite / Swoobat
Fusion Name: Swoonite
New Types:

Base Stats: 79 / 95 / 77 / 88 / 77 / 100 [BST: 516] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Obstinate = (Multiscale + Unaware)
Notable Moves:
Dragon Claw, Dual Wingbeat, Earthquake, Extreme Speed, Knock Off, U-turn
Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Hurricane, Hydro Pump
Calm Mind, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, Roost, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification:

Last edited:
nah, I wouldn’t be erased
:sv/skeledirge::sv/meloetta:
Death Metal Miku
DNA Donors: Skeledirge / Meloetta
Fusion Name: Skeloetta
New Types::skeledirge:
:meloetta:
Base Stats: 102 / 76 / 88 / 120 / 101 / 78 [BST: 565] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +1 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Beginner’s Luck = (Unaware + Serene Grace)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Torch Song, Psychic, Psyshock, Earth Power, Alluring Voice
Slack Off, Will-o-Wisp, Trick, Thunder Wave, Encore
Intended Role: Special Wall, Pivot, Bulky Attacker, Setup Check
Role Justification: Fire/Psychic is a defensive typing that is unconventional but works well in cohesion with what’s good rn, and in conjunction with its abil and movepool make it really good at its job. For Starters, Unaware, Recovery, and Good special bulk let it check even the most dangerous special threats, and Torch Song is a strong offensive tool that ensures that it isn’t passive. From there you kinda just do what you want with it. 120 Spatk means that it can be a formidable breaker too with solid coverage and obviously torch song. Just overall a really solid mon, I like it.

:sv/decidueye-hisui::sv/decidueye:
Hawkeye’s Apex
DNA Donors: Decidueye-Hisui / Decidueye
Fusion Name: Decidueye-Prime
New Types: :decidueye:
:decidueye-hisui:
Base Stats: 85 / 110 / 82 / 97 / 97 / 77 [BST: 548] (+2 HP / +1 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +12 Spe)
New Ability: Spectral Archer = (Scrappy + Long Reach)
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Triple Arrows, Poltergeist, Spirit Shackle, Shadow Sneak, U-Turn, Knock Off, Trailblaze
I don’t think you would
Swords Dance, Roost, Defog
Intended Role: Physical Breaker, Offensive Pivot, Hazard Removal, Speed Control, Choice Item
Role Justification: The tried and true you’ve seen it before, Ghost/Fighting Stab, decent stats, SD and Shadow sneak. It also has some useful utility like knock off, u-turn, and Defog to provide other value to a team besides breaking. If even has a nice ghost stab in spirit shackle if you wanna run knock.

:sv/quaquaval::sv/sigilyph:
The Word
DNA Donors: Quaquaval / Sigilyph
Fusion Name: Quaquilyph
New Types: :quaquaval:
:sigilyph:
Base Stats: 78 / 89 / 80 / 94 / 77 / 91 [BST: 509] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +p Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Fabulous = (Moxie + Magic Guard)
Notable Moves:
Wave Crash, Aqua Step, Brave Bird, Close Combat, U-turn, Flip Turn, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Triple Axel
Technically not unviable but don't.
Roost, Swords Dance, Defog, Toxic, Bulk Up
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Offensive Pivot, Hazard Removal
Role Justification: Water/Flying, 2 120 BP Stabs with no drawback, or the option of aqua step which sacrifices huge base power for steamroll potential, alongside fighting and Ice coverage makes this a crazy offensive powerhouse, especially with the free life orb. Either run it as a pivot, setup sweeper, utility mon with rapid spin, knock, etc. It even has respectable bulk so you can get away with more defensive setup sets or defensive pivot. Let him cook.

:swsh/ninjask::swsh/samurott-hisui:
This guy might be really funny (no sharpness)
DNA Donors: Ninjask / Samurott-Hisui
Fusion Name: Ninjarott-Hisui
New Types: :samurott-hisui:
:ninjask:
Base Stats: 75 / 100 / 75 / 75 / 60 / 125 [BST: 510] (+0 HP / +1 Atk / +13 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Aquatic Panic = (Infiltrator + Torrent)
Notable Moves:
Ceaseless Edge, Knock Off, Leech Life, U-Turn, Sacred Sword, Sucker Punch,

Swords Dance, Roost, Taunt, Toxic
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Hazard Setter, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: Ceaseless Edge is a funny move, no sharpness tho so it kinda hits like a wet noodle but it’s still decent power to spike with alongside that speed, fastest guy in the meta and he uses that well, but otherwise he’s built like paper, rocks weak, and just has to be played smart especially with the poor offensive stab combo, and weaker fighting coverage. Also he can’t touch faries lol.
:swsh/oshawott::swsh/nincada:
this thing is going to punch you with soccer boppers
DNA Donors: Oshawott / Nincada
Fusion Name: Oshcada
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 60 / 67 / 46 / 37 / 45 [BST: 305] (+7 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Wet Eyes = (Torrent + Compound Eyes)
Ability Description: This Pokémon’s Water Moves have 1.3x Power
Notable Moves:

Intended Role: child
Role Justification: kick the baby

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:swsh/nidoqueen::swsh/necrozma:
DNA Donors: Nidoqueen / Necrozma
Fusion Name: Necroqueen
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 101 / 97 / 103 / 89 / 79 [BST: 570] (+8 HP / +2 Atk / +3 Def / +2 SpA / +2 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Shear Strength = (Sheer Force + Prism Armor)
Ability Description: This Pokemon takes 3/4 from moves with secondary effects.
Notable Moves:
Poison Jab, Photon Geyser, Earthquake, Knock Off
Sludge Bomb, Photon Geyser, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Moonlight, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Special Wallbreaker, Physical Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: kind of a catch all for things like conk, maw, bramble, and eisu. very versatile in what it runs because of an incredible movepool

:swsh/munkidori::swsh/gliscor:
DNA Donors: Munkidori / Gliscor
Fusion Name: Munkiscor
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 85 / 95 / 90 / 85 / 100 [BST: 540] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Green Chain = (Toxic Chain + Poison Heal)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's moves heal it for 1/8 max HP.
Notable Moves:
Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, U-Turn
Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Grass Knot, Dark Pulse
Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Taunt
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Special Wallbreaker, Stallbreaker, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock, Spikes), Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: i love healing. now you can setup and heal while you attack. pretty weak at the start though, and coverage is quite questionable specially

:swsh/centiskorch::swsh/mandibuzz:
DNA Donors: Centiskorch / Mandibuzz
Fusion Name: Mandiskorch
New Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 90 / 95 / 75 / 95 / 75 [BST: 535] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +3 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Hazmat Suit = (Flame Body + Overcoat)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Fire Lash, Brave Bird, Knock Off, U-Turn
Roost, Defog, Will-o-Wisp, Coil
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Control (Defog), Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: generally checks sneasel, bramble, conk, and gambit with burns and stuff, but most have koff so watch out for that. also defogs pretty well. indirectly makes kabupult a little better as a physical wallbreaker that can hit this se

:swsh/magnezone::swsh/crobat:
DNA Donors: Magnezone / Crobat
Fusion Name: Magnebat
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 85 / 105 [BST: 550] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Spyglass = (Analytic + Infiltrator)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Heat Wave
Roost, Nasty Plot
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: golneton evolved. pretty fast electric pivot with strong attacks when you force the opponent out.

Last edited:
:swsh/rotom-wash::swsh/landorus-therian:
Two mons that have been icons of OU, what could go wrong?
DNA Donors: Landorus-Therian / Rotom-Wash
Fusion Name: Landotom-Wash-Therian
New Types:

Base Stats: 81 / 105 / 98 / 105 / 98 / 88 [BST: 575] (+12 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Electromagnetism = (Levitate + Intimidate)
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, U-Turn
Thunderbolt, Scorching Sands, Earth Power, Hydro Pump, Volt Switch
Stealth Rock, Trick, Pain Split, Taunt
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Hazard Setter, Specs User, Status Spreader
Role Justification: It pretty much does rotom things but can also set rocks and use scorching sands, and also serves to fill that one missing type

:swsh/arcanine-hisui::swsh/primarina:
the dog
DNA Donors: Arcanine-Hisui / Primarina
Fusion Name: Arcarina-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 95 / 85 / 110 / 105 / 75 [BST: 560] (+3 HP / +1 Atk / +8 Def / +0 SpA / +7 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Dry Voice = (Flash Fire + Liquid Voice)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's sound-based moves become Fire type.
Notable Moves:
Flip Turn
Fire Blast, Psychic Noise, Moonblast, Surf, Energy Ball
Calm Mind, Morning Sun, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Stallbreaker, Special Wall
Role Justification: Helps putting down some special mons and preventing others from recovering with a fire type psychic noise. It also oppresses rock and ground types while switching out with a SE flip turn
:swsh/growlithe-hisui::swsh/popplio:
DNA Donors: Growlithe-Hisui / Popplio
Fusion Name: Growlio-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 65 / 50 / 65 / 65 / 50 [BST: 350] (+0 HP / +1 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +12 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Dry Voice = (Flash Fire + Liquid Voice)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's sound-based moves become Fire type.

:swsh/scrafty::swsh/bastiodon:
I love having a 33% chance of waking up
DNA Donors: Scrafty / Bastiodon
Fusion Name: Scraftiodon
New Types:

Base Stats: 72 / 80 / 142 / 46 / 126 / 44 [BST: 510] (+10 HP / +9 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Thick Shed = (Shed Skin + Sturdy)
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Foul Play, Body Press, Iron Head

Rest, Stealth Rock, Iron Defense, Bulk Up
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: If you've used sandaconda in lower tiers you probably know what this should do. Rest is its only reliable recovery as it has a chance to wake up earlier. To compensate its low attack stats, foul play and body press can be spammable.
:swsh/scraggy::swsh/shieldon:
DNA Donors: Scraggy / Shieldon
Fusion Name: Scragdon
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 60 / 95 / 40 / 80 / 40 [BST: 365] (+10 HP / +2 Atk / +1 Def / +2 SpA / +1 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Thick Shed = (Shed Skin + Sturdy)

:swsh/hydrapple::swsh/weezing:
uh oh
DNA Donors: Hydrapple / Weezing
Fusion Name: Weezapple
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 85 / 115 / 110 / 75 / 55 [BST: 530] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +8 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Super Glue = (Sticky Hold + Levitate)
Ability Description: This Pokemon is immune to moves that make it lose its held item
Notable Moves:
Body Press
Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Clear Smog, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Recover, Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Special Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: a knock immunity is pretty nice and it's typing helps out against many mons like conk, goli or bramble.
:swsh/applin::swsh/koffing:
DNA Donors: Applin / Koffing
Fusion Name: Kofflin
New Types:

Base Stats: 40 / 55 / 95 / 50 / 45 / 30 [BST: 315] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +8 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Mudproof = (Bulletproof + Levitate)

Last edited:
:Scream Tail: :Regidrago:
Type: Dragon/Fairy
Stat Distribution: 157 / 82 / 74 / 82 / 82 / 95 [572]
Ability: Dracosynthesis (Protosynthesis + Dragon's Maw) If harsh sunlight is active or holding Booster Energy, the Pokemon's highest stat and Dragon-type moves are boosted by 1.3x.
Relevant Moves:
Scale Shot, Breaking Swipe, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt, Psychic Fangs, Drain Punch, Hammer Arm, Stomping Tantrum, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Explosion
Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Energy, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic Noise, Psyshock, Psychic, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Stored Power, Boomburst
Dragon Dance, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Bulk Up, Stealth Rock, Encore, Noble Roar, Perish Song, Roar, Wish,
Intended Role: Mixed attacker with good special bulk.
Role Justification: Loosely based on Vaporemon's Scream Tail. Ironically cannot learn Dragon Tail.

:Pangoro: :Urshifu:
Type: Fighting
Stat Distribution: 97 / 127 / 89 / 66 / 65 / 77 [521]
Ability: Inner Peace (Mold Breaker + Unseen Fist) The Pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the Abilities and protection of other Pokemon.
Relevant Moves:
Arm Thrust, Circle Throw, Drain Punch, Body Press, Hammer Arm, Close Combat, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Wicked Blow, Crunch, Darkest Lariat, Foul Play, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Stomping Tantrum, Earthquake, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Trailblaze, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Dragon Claw, Outrage,
Bulk Up, Detect, Hone Claws, Parting Shot, Snatch, Taunt, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker.
Role Justification: Kung fu panda go brrrr

:Infernape::Serperior:
Type: Fire/Grass
Stat Distribution: 75 / 89 / 83 / 89 / 83 / 110 [529]
Ability: Burnout (Blaze + Contrary) The Pokemon's stat changes are inverted; its STABs are boosted by 50% when it reaches 1/3rd of its max. HP or less.
Relevant Moves:
Temper Flare, Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Raging Fury, Leaf Blade, Breaking Swipe, Outrage, Mach Punch, Upper Hand, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Counter, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Lash Out, Throat Chop, Acrobatics, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, U-Turn, Fake Out,
Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Grass Knot, Dragon Pulse, Vacuum Wave, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Mirror Coat, Scorching Sands,
Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Aromatherapy, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Snatch, Switcheroo, Taunt, Defog, Glare, Slack Off,
Intended Role: Fast Mixed Attacker.
Role Justification: Is it Inferior? Maybe.

:Heliolisk::Vanilluxe:
Type: Electric/Ice
Stat Distribution: 66 / 75 / 68 / 109 / 94 / 94 [506]
Ability: Winter Coat (Dry Skin + Snow Warning) Upon switch-in, sets up Snow for five turns. During Snow, restores ⅛ of its maximum HP at the end of each turn. During harsh sunlight, loses ⅛ of its maximum HP at the end of each turn. When hit by an Ice-type move, instead restores 1/4th of the Pokemon's max HP. Fire-type moves deal 25% more damage.
Relevant Moves:
Ice Shard, U-Turn
Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Surf, Weather Ball, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse
Magnet Rise, Glare, Taunt, Agility, Iron Defense, Snowscape
Intended Role: Special Pivot.
Role Justification: Let's see if Snow can get better.

Last edited:
:swsh/blissey::swsh/duosion:

DNA Donors: Blissey / Duosion

Fusion Name: duossey

New Types:

Base Stats: 160 / 25 / 30 / 100 / 97 / 42 [BST: 454] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)

New Ability: Cellular Protection = (Natural Cure + Magic Guard)

Notable Moves:

Seismic toss

Psychic, Dazzling gleam, Hyper voice

Stealth Rocks, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Trick, Recover/Soft Boiled, Heal Bell

Intended Role: Specially defensive wall, Magic Guard, Cleric

Role Justification:

:swsh/skeledirge::swsh/tatsugiri:
DNA Donors: Skeledirge / Tatsugiri
Fusion Name: Skelegiri
New Types:

Base Stats: 116 / 62 / 80 / 115 / 85 / 74 [BST: 532] (+30 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Fish Bone Amiral = (Unaware + Commander)
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, Flip Turn
Torch Song, Hydro Pump, Surf, Flamethrower, Earth Power
Nasty Plot, Slack Off, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: setup sweeper, bulky unaware, bulky spinner, bulky vest
Role Justification:

:swsh/scrafty::swsh/cyclizar:
DNA Donors: Scrafty / Cyclizar
Fusion Name: Scraftyzard
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 92 / 95 / 65 / 90 / 89 [BST: 498] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Motorcycle Thug = (Moxie + Regenerator)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Rapid Spin, Dragon Claw, Close Combat, Iron Head

Shift Gear,Taunt
Intended Role: spinner, offensive pivot, defensive pivot, shift gearer
Role Justification:

Last edited:
:swsh/mr-mime::swsh/heatran:
Mr. Heat
DNA Donors: Mr. Mime / Heatran
Fusion Name: Mr. Heat
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 67 / 85 / 115 / 123 / 83 [BST: 548] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Suppressive Fire = (Filter + Flash Fire)
Ability Description: Effect of Filter. Flash Fire effects when hit by a super-effective move.
Notable Moves:
Lol
Magma Storm, Lava Plume, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam
Stealth Rock, Taunt, Teleport, Nasty Plot, Trick, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Special Wall, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: With its unique typing and ability, it can wall both that penguin and mawkazam. I hate you beaf. Does notably suffer vs physical attackers and goop, which helps reduce its moreso powerful traits. It also punishes the penguins flip turn by getting a flash Fire boost off of it, so that penguin can’t profit off of every exchange. It is also notable to mention this mon doesn’t get recovery, so it has to leverage every last bit of its HP.

sets

Offensive

:mr-mime: :heatran: @ :Heavy-Duty-Boots:
Ability: Supressive Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot / Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Dazzling Gleam / Earth Power
- Psyshock / Stealth Rock

Defensive

:mr-mime: :heatran: @ :Heavy-Duty-Boots: / :Leftovers:
Ability: Supressive Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Teleport
- Magma Storm / Lava Plume
- Earth Power / Taunt
- Stealth Rock

vs Maw

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Alakazam Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Filter Heatran: 150-177 (42.3 - 50%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Alakazam Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Filter Heatran: 111-133 (31.3 - 37.5%) -- 83.7% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Flash Fire Heatran Magma Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 231-273 (94.2 - 111.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

vs Eisephalon

0- Atk Eiscue Flip Turn vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Filter Heatran: 72-85 (20.3 - 24%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
252+ SpA Eiscue Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Filter Heatran: 150-177 (42.3 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Eiscue Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Filter Heatran: 112-133 (31.6 - 37.5%) -- 89.6% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Flash Fire Heatran Magma Storm vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Eiscue: 201-237 (72.8 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after trapping damage

:swsh/nidoqueen::swsh/hydrapple:
I loooooove leftovers / boots (jk)
DNA Donors: Nidoqueen / Hydrapple
Fusion Name: Hydraqueen
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 86 / 108 / 98 / 85 / 60 [BST: 535] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +1 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Vanity = (Rivalry + Sticky Hold)
Ability Description: Sticky Hold Effects. Attacks deal 1.25x damage on targets with the same held item.
Notable Moves:
Dragon Tail
Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power
Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot, Recover
Intended Role: Physical Wall / Special Breaker
Role Justification: Gets free damage when facing mons with leftovers, and boots if you want to run that. Overall a great physical wall type paired with great recovery. Solid phys bulk mon that we need and currently don’t have, and a great check to conk, fros, and a few other physmons. Also adds viability to neasl.

:swsh/nidorina::swsh/dipplin:
DNA Donors: Nidorina / Dipplin
Fusion Name: Dipprina
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 71 / 94 / 75 / 67 / 48 [BST: 430] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +6 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Vanity = (Rivalry + Sticky Hold)
Ability Description: See above
Notable Moves:
Dragon Tail
Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Recover, Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Physical Wall
Role Justification: (EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE) mon with excellent bulk, minus the special profile of its evolution

:swsh/nidoran-f::swsh/applin:
Lc
DNA Donors: Nidoran-F / Applin
Fusion Name: Appran-F
New Types:

Base Stats: 47 / 43 / 66 / 40 / 40 / 30 [BST: 266] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Luxury Coat = (Rivalry + Bulletproof)
Ability Description: Combined Effects
Notable Moves:

Intended Role: Lc
Role Justification: This thing sucks

:swsh/moltres-galar::swsh/noctowl:
Another special wall unfortunately (smt reference)
DNA Donors: Moltres-Galar / Noctowl
Fusion Name: Noctres-Galar
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 67 / 70 / 93 / 115 / 90 [BST: 535] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Concentrate = (Berserk + Keen Eye)
Ability Description: Berserk but it raises accuracy too. This Pokemon cannot have its special attack or accuracy lowered
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Hurricane, Heat Wave
Defog, Roost, Nasty Plot, Agility, Substitute
Intended Role: Special Wall, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: Mono flying roost mon is silly, allowing it to leverage its high special bulk to beat potential special attackers, this + its speed allows for a fast roost vs eis to farm stats against it. Despite its incredibly potent ability to farm stats, it has a bad case of 4mss, with its best offenses not being able to beat lashi or Tyranix, which overall balances it out.

:swsh/jigglypuff::swsh/groudon:
“no” - anaconja, 3/27/2024 at 12:16 AM
DNA Donors: Jigglypuff / Groudon
Fusion Name: Jigglydon
New Types:

Base Stats: 112 / 112 / 80 / 72 / 57 / 55 [BST: 488] (+5 HP / +15 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sudden Guard = (Friend Guard + Drought)
Ability Description: This Pokemon takes 3/4ths damage from other Pokémon’s attacks on entry
Notable Moves:
Precipice Blades, Earthquake,Play Rough, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Ice Spinner
No
Wish, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Thunder Wave, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Wish Passer / Physical Wall
Role Justification: With a sizable HP stat of 112 and a great ability to switch in, this mon is designed to pair with our special walls in goopert and lashi, to help alleviate some of the pressure they take from the offensive mons of this tier. With ground fairy being a great typing, and good enough recovery and attack, it can form cores with the two previously mentioned mons.

vs conch dog

On entry
252 Atk Guts Conkeldurr Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon with an ally's Friend Guard: 122-145 (28.5 - 33.8%) -- 98.3% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
After
252 Atk Guts Conkeldurr Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon: 163-193 (38 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 Atk Groudon Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Conkeldurr: 198-234 (65.3 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after burn damage

entry vs various

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Alakazam Psychic vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Groudon with an ally's Friend Guard: 237-279 (55.3 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 Atk Swampert Flip Turn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon with an ally's Friend Guard: 85-100 (19.8 - 23.3%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Brambleghast Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon with an ally's Friend Guard: 238-280 (55.6 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Life Orb Shiftry Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon with an ally's Friend Guard: 142-170 (33.1 - 39.7%) -- 23.3% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Sneasel Triple Axel (120 BP) (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon with an ally's Friend Guard: 227-271 (53 - 63.3%) -- approx. 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

consensus: mon is a good switchin

Last edited:
:swsh/yanmega::swsh/braviary-hisui:
Tee hee
DNA Donors: Yanmega / Braviary-Hisui
Fusion Name: Yanviary-Hisui
New Types: BUG/PSYCHIC
Base Stats: 100 / 80 / 80 / 115 / 65 / 80 [BST: 520] (+2 HP / +1 Atk / +2 Def / +1 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Tinted Lens = (Tinted Lens + Tinted Lens)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Dazzling Gleam, Hurricane, Esper Wing, Heat Wave, Psychic, Psychic Noise, Shadow Ball
Calm Mind, Defog, Roost
Intended Role: Special Breaker
Role Justification:

:swsh/palossand::swsh/hippowdon:
This…is STABmons
DNA Donors: Palossand / Hippowdon
Fusion Name: Hipposand
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 95 / 115 / 85 / 75 / 45 [BST: 515] (+4 HP / +2 Atk / +1 Def / +1 SpA / +2 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Dust Bowl = (Water Compaction + Sand Stream)
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Stomping Tantrum, High Horsepower, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Poltergeist
Earth Power, Scorching Sands
Shore Up, Stealth Rock, Roar, Whirlwind, Yawn, Curse, Amnesia, Iron Defense,
Role Justification: Shore

:swsh/terrakion::swsh/pidgeot:
Focus Miss Who?
DNA Donors: Terrakion / Pidgeot
Fusion Name: Terrakeot
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 110 / 82 / 71 / 80 / 104 [BST: 534] (+0 HP / +6 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sixth Sense = (Justified + Keen Eye)
Ability Description: Combined effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, U-Turn, Close Combat, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Superpower,

Agility, Roost, Defog, Toxic, Calm Mind, Taunt
Intended Role: Physical Breaker
Role Justification:
:swsh/terrakion::swsh/pidgeot-mega:
DNA Donors: Terrakion / Pidgeot-Mega
Fusion Name: Terrakeot-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 110 / 87 / 136 / 90 / 124 [BST: 634] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +65 SpA / +10 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: No Guard
Ability Description:
Notable Moves:

Focus Blast, Hurricane, Heat Wave

Intended Role: Special Breaker
Role Justification:

:swsh/infernape::swsh/krookodile:
NU2UU?
DNA Donors: Infernape / Krookodile
Fusion Name: Infernodile
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 115 / 75 / 85 / 70 / 105 [BST: 535] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +1 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Raging Burn = (Blaze + Intimidate)
Notable Moves:
Flare Blitz, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Scale Shot, Gunk Shot, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, U-Turn

Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, Slack Off
Intended Role: Physical Breaker, Sweeper
Role Justification: Krookodile is a solid Pokemon, but it struggles its reliance on Dragon Dance to boost its speed and Crunch as a STAB move (which it therefore, rarely uses). However, Infernape’s Fire-typing gives it a better STAB in Flare Blitz, and raises its Speed, fixing Krookodile’s two biggest problems.

Removed Subs
:Bronzong: :chinchou:
DNA Donors: Bronzong / Chinchou
Fusion Name: Chinzong
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 65 / 80 / 70 / 90 / 50 [BST: 430] (+4 HP / +2 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +4 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Nature Eater = (Levitate + Volt Absorb)
Ability Description: Restores 1/4 HP when hit by Electric and Ground, Electric and Ground immunity.
Notable Moves:
Flip Turn, Liquidation, Waterfall, Body Press, Iron Head, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball
Blizzard, Discharge, Dazzling Gleam, Scald, Hydro Pump, Surf, Volt Switch, Ice Beam, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Psychic Noise, Hex, Shadow Ball, Meteor Beam, Power Gem
Agility, Thunder Wave, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Iron Defense, Trick
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot
Role Justification:

Last edited:
:swsh/sylveon::swsh/jolteon:
fusion eeveelution
DNA Donors: Sylveon / Jolteon
Fusion Name: Sylvejolt
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 115 / 105 [BST: 540] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Galvanise = (Pixilate + Volt Absorb)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Electric-type and have 1.2x power.
Notable Moves:

Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Volt Switch
Calm Mind, Wish
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker

Role Justification: Big STAB damage with Hyper Voice/Moonblast, as well as plenty of supplemental coverage.

:swsh/eevee::swsh/eevee:
eevee
DNA Donors: Eevee / Eevee
Fusion Name: Eevee
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 55 / 50 / 45 / 65 / 55 [BST: 325] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
Abilities: Run Away / Adaptability / Anticipation
Notable Moves:
eevee
eevee
eevee
Intended Role: eevee
Role Justification: eevee

:swsh/rhyperior::swsh/toucannon:
beak BLAST (ana dont sue me)
DNA Donors: Rhyperior / Toucannon
Fusion Name: Rhycannon
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 130 / 105 / 65 / 65 / 50 [BST: 515] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sheer Cliff = (Solid Rock + Sheer Force)
Ability Description: This Pokemon takes 3/4 damage from moves with secondary effects.
Notable Moves:
Beak Blast, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Knock Off, Stone Edge, U-Turn
lol
Roost, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Physical Wall
Role Justification: tankmon that can punish physical attacks bigmode with beak blast as well as run more offensive sets with swords dance perhaps

:swsh/rhydon::swsh/trumbeak:
DNA Donors: Rhydon / Trumbeak
Fusion Name: Rhybeak
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 110 / 85 / 45 / 50 / 60 [BST: 430] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Chisel = (Rock Head + Skill Link)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification:

:swsh/rhyhorn::swsh/pikipek:
DNA Donors: Rhyhorn / Pikipek
Fusion Name: Rhypek
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 80 / 65 / 30 / 30 / 45 [BST: 310] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Chisel = (Rock Head + Skill Link)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification:

:swsh/heatran::swsh/tinkaton:
striking while the iron's hot
DNA Donors: Heatran / Tinkaton
Fusion Name: Tinkatran
New Types:

Base Stats: 91 / 82 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 85 [BST: 558] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Forgemaster = (Flash Fire + Mold Breaker)
Notable Moves:
Gigaton Hammer, Knock Off, Play Rough
Draining Kiss, Earth Power, Magma Storm
Stealth Rock, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Hazard Setter, Bulky Glue
Role Justification: Bulky gluemon intended to handle the likes of Chomptry and Mawlakazam, while also providing all your favourite Heatran utility (as well as some nice bonuses from Tinkaton)

:swsh/jellicent::swsh/ninetales-alola:
weather setter (disclaimer: not a weather setter at all do not make snow teams with this dear god)
DNA Donors: Jellicent / Ninetales-Alola
Fusion Name: Jellitales-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 63 / 72 / 85 / 105 / 85 [BST: 510] (+14 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +2 SpA / +3 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Snow Spit = (Cursed Body + Snow Warning)
Ability Description: When hit with an attack, summons Snow.
Notable Moves:
yea
Energy Ball, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Scald, Stored Power
Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Recover, Strength Sap, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Special Wall, Stored Power Sweeper?
Role Justification: step one: switch in on eisephalon-no-face
step two: the harsh winter incident

:swsh/frillish::swsh/vulpix-alola:
DNA Donors: Frillish / Vulpix-Alola
Fusion Name: Frillpix-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 40 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 55 [BST: 325] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Snow Spit = (Cursed Body + Snow Warning)
Ability Description: When hit with an attack, summons Snow.
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification:

Last edited:
:swsh/bronzong::swsh/heatran:
DNA Donors: Bronzong / Heatran
Fusion Name: Bronztran
New Types:

Base Stats: 79 / 89 / 111 / 105 / 111 / 55 [BST: 550] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +1 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Heated Body = (Heatproof + Flame Body)
Notable Moves:

Lava Plume, Magma Storm, Earth Power, Eruption, Psychic, Psyshock
Calm Mind, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Bulky Setup Sweeper, Tank, Special Wallbreaker/Stallbreaker, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Psychic/Fire is a good typing in this meta, and this has the bulk and offenses to make it work. It's many common weaknesses and lack of recovery do present a problem.

:swsh/komala::swsh/garganacl:
Bonus type OM in FE?
DNA Donors: Komala / Garganacl
Fusion Name: Komanacl
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 110 / 105 / 60 / 95 / 50 [BST: 505] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +8 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Tombstone = (Comatose + Purifying Salt)
Ability Description: This Pokemon cannot be statused, and is considered to have the Ghost type.
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, Double Edge, Body Slam, Stone Edge, Salt Cure, Earthquake, Knock Off, Shadow Claw, U-Turn

Recover, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot, Hazard Setter, Hazard Remover, Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: strong wallbrealer with nice defensive utility, good bulk and support to boot, however many common weaknesses hold it back

:swsh/arcanine-hisui::swsh/eelektross:
dachshund
DNA Donors: Arcanine-Hisui / Eelektross
Fusion Name: Arctross-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 115 / 80 / 100 / 80 / 90 [BST: 555] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Aerodynamic = (Rock Head + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Supercell Slam, Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Knock Off, U-Turn

Coil, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Set-Up Sweeper, Offensive Rocker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: A faster rock type and physical electric pivot with strong wallbreaking capability and versatility with decent defensive capability. Common weaknesses and an average speed stat hold it back. Common movesets would be Coil, Offensive Rocks, and Choice Band
:swsh/growlithe-hisui::swsh/tynamo:
DNA Donors: Growlithe-Hisui / Tynamo
Fusion Name: Growlnamo-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 65 / 45 / 55 / 45 / 60 [BST: 330] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Aerodynamic = (Rock Head + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Head Smash, Wild Charge, Flare Blitz, Close Combat

Morning Sun, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Choice Item, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: baby

:swsh/shaymin::swsh/kilowattrel:
DNA Donors: Shaymin / Kilowattrel
Fusion Name: Shaywattrel
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 85 / 85 / 108 / 85 / 112 [BST: 560] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +6 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Survival Of The Fittest = (Natural Cure + Competitive)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Seed Flare, Giga Drain, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Volt Switch
Leech Seed, Roost, Healing Wish
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Choice Item, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Offensively dangerous and has some decent defensive utility. It's special attack is low enough to not be overwhelming, and it has some cool utility in pivoting and healing wish, making it an effective choice item user.

Last edited:
:swsh/dusknoir::swsh/bewear:
Beware the undead bear
DNA Donors: Dusknoir / Bewear
Fusion Name: Duskwear
New Types:

Base Stats: 84 / 116 / 108 / 60 / 98 / 54 [BST: 520] (+2 HP / +4 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +1 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Werebear = (Pressure + Fluffy)
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Close Combat, Darkest Lariat, Drain Punch, Poltergeist, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Shadow Sneak
lol
Bulk Up, Pain Split, Swords Dance, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Bulky Physical Attacker
Role Justification: This undead teddy bear takes advantage of its great bulk and offensive typing to cause problems to whatever enemy it faces.

:swsh/azumarill::swsh/diggersby:
Bnuuy
DNA Donors: Azumarill / Diggersby
Fusion Name: Drillsby
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 55 / 84 / 55 / 84 / 72 [BST: 450] (+8 HP / +2 Atk / +6 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Huge Power = (Huge Power + Huge Power)
Ability Description: This Pokémon's Attack stat is doubled.
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Ice Spinner, Iron Head, Knock Off, Liquidation, Play Rough, Quick Attack, Rock Slide, Trailblaze, U-Turn
This Pokémon has Huge Power you don't care about its Special moves.
Agility, Belly Drum, Bulk Up, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Strong Attacker and Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Yay Huge Power! Ground/Fairy may have been a bit too good but now Normal/Fairy gives you a good matchup against Ghosts, Dragons and Darks while still hitting back with strong moves, as well as having STAB priority in Quick Attack. Its coverage moves still give it plenty of options to scare a lot of the meta, though you will probably run into 4MSS a lot when trying to use this well.

:swsh/arcanine-hisui::swsh/honchkrow:
Talonflame who?
DNA Donors: Arcanine-Hisui / Honchkrow
Fusion Name: Ninekrow-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 120 / 69 / 100 / 69 / 84 [BST: 540] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Headstrong = (Rock Head + Moxie)
Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double-Edge, Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Sucker Punch, U-Turn, Wild Charge
Fire Blast, Hurricane, Overheat
Agility, Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Tailwind, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Late-Game Clean-Up, Set-Up Sweeper, Wallbreaker
Role Justification: A strong STAB combo of recoil-less Flare Blitz and Brave Bird, plus a whole shebang of other strong moves. Luckily kept decently in check by being quad weak to rocks and having an average, but not overwhelming, Speed stat.

:swsh/florges::sv/ferrothorn:
Every rose has its thorns
DNA Donors: Florges / Ferrothorn
Fusion Name: Florothorn
New Types:

Base Stats: 81 / 81 / 104 / 90 / 135 / 48 [BST: 539] (+5 HP / +2 Atk / +5 Def / +7 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Rosebush = (Flower Veil + Iron Barbs)
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Explosion, Gyro Ball, Knock Off, Power Whip, Trailblaze
Alluring Voice, Flash Cannon, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Moonblast, Psychic Noise, Thunderbolt
Calm Mind, Curse, Iron Defense, Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Synthesis
Intended Role: Bulky Defensive Pokemon with offensive utility.
Role Justification: Ferrothorn without its coveted Steel type, and Florges finally getting use out of Flower Veil. This Pokemon has solid defensive stats, deals damage against contact, and is immune to status conditions. Solid movepool to allow for defense, stall, or even slow offense.

:floette::ferroseed:
DNA Donors: Floette / Ferroseed
Fusion Name: Floroseed
New Types:

Base Stats: 54 / 48 / 75 / 54 / 93 / 32 [BST: 356] (+5 HP / +1 Atk / +6 Def / +5 SpA / +1 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Rosebush = (Flower Veil + Iron Barbs)

:archen: :serperior:
Glass Grass cannon
DNA Donors: Archen / Serperior
Fusion Name: Archerior
New Types:

Base Stats: 69 / 93 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 93 [BST: 480] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +1 SpA / +5 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Last Stand = (Defeatist + Contrary)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack are doubled when below half health.
Notable Moves:
Acrobatics, Dual Wingbeat, Earthquake, Knock Off, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Rock Slide, Trailblaze, U-Turn
Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Heat Wave
Agility, Calm Mind, Defog, Glare, Roost, Swords Dance, Tailwind
Intended Role: Strong but frail attacker.
Role Justification: This Pokemon may seem fearsome thanks to its ability, but its low stats and terrible defensive typing means it dies to a single Ice Shard. Also a lack of good STAB moves makes it a lot more manageable.

:klawf: :cloyster:
Welcome to the Crustacean Nation
DNA Donors: Klawf / Cloyster
Fusion Name: Klayster
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 100 / 150 / 60 / 60 / 75 [BST: 505] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Rock Lobster = (Anger Shell + Skill Link)
Notable Moves:
Crabhammer, High Horsepower, Ice Shard, Icicle Spear, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Rock Blast, Temper Flare
Ancient Power, Chilling Water, Earth Power, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Power Gem
Iron Defense, Shell Smash, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Offensive wallbreaker
Role Justification: STAB Skill Link Rock Blast + Icicle Spear. This Pokemon's terrible defensive typing will make up for how terrifying it can be with Shell Smash + Anger Shell.

:hawlucha::archeops:
Who gave this Pokemon a steel chair
DNA Donors: Hawlucha / Archeops
Fusion Name: Hawlucheops
New Types:

Base Stats: 77 / 116 / 72 / 95 / 64 / 116 [BST: 540] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +2 SpA / +0 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Greed = (Defeatist + Unburden)
Ability Description: If this Pokemon loses its held item, its Speed is halved. This stat change is removed if it switches out, or if it gets a new item.
Notable Moves:
Acrobatics, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Knock Off, Stone Edge, U-Turn
Air Slash, Ancient Power, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Heat Wave
Agility, Bulk Up, Defog, Roost, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Fast attacker
Role Justification: Do you like Hawlucha but hate the Unburden ability? Well look no further, now we have a Hawlucha with literally the opposite of Unburden as its ability.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Old sub ideas in the chamber

:swsh/araquanid::swsh/baxcalibur:
DNA Donors: Araquanid / Baxcalibur
Fusion Name: Araqualibur
New Types:

Base Stats: 91 / 120 / 93 / 62 / 109 / 70 [BST: 545] (+0 HP / +13 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Thermal Bubble = (Water Bubble + Thermal Exchange)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abilities.
Notable Moves:
Scale Shot, Liquidation, Earthquake, Glaive Rush, Leech Life
Scald
Sticky Web, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Sticky Web setter
Role Justification:

:swsh/dewpider::swsh/frigibax:
DNA Donors: Dewpider / Frigibax
Fusion Name: Frigidew
New Types:

Base Stats: 51 / 70 / 48 / 37 / 61 / 43 [BST: 310] (+0 HP / +13 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Thermal Bubble = (Water Bubble + Thermal Exchange)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abilities
Notable Moves:
Dragon Claw, Liquidation, Icicle Crash, Leech Life

Swords Dance, Sticky Web
Intended Role: LC
Role Justification:

:swsh/glimmora::swsh/electrode-hisui:
DNA Donors: Glimmora / Electrode-Hisui
Fusion Name: Electromora-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 55 / 80 / 110 / 80 / 125 [BST: 525] (+4 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Static Debris = (Toxic Debris + Static)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of both Abilities
Notable Moves:
Explosion, Mortal Spin
Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Volt Switch, Leaf Storm, Earth Power, Mud Shot
Spikes, Stealth Rock, Memento
Intended Role: Suicide Lead, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification:

:swsh/glimmet::swsh/voltorb-hisui:
DNA Donors: Glimmet / Voltorb-Hisui
Fusion Name: Glimmorb-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 45 / 32 / 47 / 80 / 60 / 95 [BST: 359] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +15 Spe)
New Ability: Static Debris = (Toxic Debris + Static)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both abilities
Notable Moves:
Explosion
Thunderbolt, Mud Shot, Sludge Bomb
Spikes, Stealth Rock, Memento
Intended Role: LC
Role Justification:

:swsh/turtonator::swsh/hatterene:
DNA Donors: Turtonator / Hatterene
Fusion Name: Hatternator
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 84 / 115 / 120 / 105 / 32 [BST: 516] (+2 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +7 SpA / +11 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Magical Armor = (Shell Armor + Magic Bounce)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abilities
Notable Moves:
Nuzzle
Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss
Will O Wisp, Calm Mind, Shell Smash, Healing Wish
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Hazard Control
Role Justification:

:swsh/mamoswine::swsh/shaymin:
DNA Donors: Mamoswine / Shaymin
Fusion Name: Mamomin
New Types:

Base Stats: 110 / 125 / 90 / 85 / 80 / 90 [BST: 580] (+5 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Blubber Bass = (Thick Fat + Natural Cure)
Ability Description: Both Effects Combined
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Bullet Seed, Icicle Spear, Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Grassy Glide, Rock Blast

Swords Dance, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification:

Last edited:
:swsh/tatsugiri::swsh/magnezone:
so i heard sneasel was kinda bad
DNA Donors: Tatsugiri / Magnezone
Fusion Name: Magnegiri
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 60 / 90 / 125 / 95 / 80 [BST: 520] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +9 Spe)
New Ability: Magnetic Storm = (Storm Drain + Magnet Pull)
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin
Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Nasty Plot, Taunt, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Magnet Pull, Special Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Sneasel-Prime isn't a very good mon. It's already shaping up to be a shitter in the slate it was added, which certainly doesn't bode well for its future prospects. Magnegiri is an attempt to salvage it by at least giving it a means of team support. With Magnetic Storm, Magnegiri can trap and remove Slither King and Lashiram (particularly the former as it's immune to Thunder Wave and gets Rapid Spin, giving it easy switch-in opportunities), opening holes in the opponent's team for Sneasel to exploit. It's also just a really good utility piece in the current meta, as mentioned above by it shutting down Slither as well as being a solid check to Eisephalon.

:swsh/enamorus-therian::swsh/ceruledge:
bulky bitter blade bot
DNA Donors: Enamorus-Therian / Ceruledge
Fusion Name: Enamuledge-Therian
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 120 / 100 / 100 / 110 / 65 [BST: 570] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +3 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Asbestos = (Overcoat + Flash Fire)
Notable Moves:
Bitter Blade, Play Rough
Earth Power, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Moonblast
Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Special Tank, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Fat Fire take 27. Nice bulky wallbreaker with Bitter Blade as its only recovery. Completely sits on Mawlakazam and forces Eisephalon out, which removes the two biggest offensive brokens from the formula. Fairies are really strong in the current meta but Muktaria and any future fat Poisons/Fires (including itself) should handle it well.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
:swsh/drifblim::swsh/celesteela:
DNA Donors: :Drifblim: / :Celesteela:
Fusion Name: Celeblim
New Types:

Base Stats: 127 / 97 / 73 / 101 / 79 / 73 [BST: 550] (+4 HP / +7 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +2 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Ultra Impulse = (Flare Boost + Beast Boost)
Ability Description: Beast Boost effects. While burned, 1.5x to highest stat.
Notable Moves:
Acrobatics, Knock Off, Earthquake
Air Slash, Flamethrower, Meteor Beam
Defog, Strength Sap, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Autotomize, Leech Seed, Substitute, Protect
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Hazard Control, Setup Sweeper, Mixed Wall, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: A fat, bulky flier seems well-suited to the current meta. Sits on the Conkelbun and Brambleshao and can eat most neutral hits. Strength Sap is good but somewhat clunky recovery on something with such a high HP stat, and the STAB situation isn't the greatest. Funny sweeper sets exist alongside fat Defog ones

:swsh/cramorant::swsh/pecharunt:
DNA Donors: Cramorant / Pecharunt
Fusion Name: Pecharant
New Types:

Base Stats: 83 / 86 / 113 / 96 / 91 / 86 [BST: 555] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +6 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Poisoned Missile = (Gulp Missile + Poison Puppeteer)
Ability Description: When this pokemon poisons its opponent it goes into its gulping form. If it poisons its opponent with less than half of its max HP remaining it goes into its gorging form.
Gulping form is the same as Gulp Missile
Gorging now inflicts confusion instead of paralysis.
Notable Moves:
Gunk Shot, Liquidation, Dual Wingbeat, Poltergeist, Foul Play
Malignant Chain, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hurricane, Air Slash, Venoshock
Defog, Recover, Roost, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Toxic, Toxic Spikes
Role Justification: I'll be honest this is really weird for a wall but you know what it kind of works. While I did list physical options you're pretty much going to go for a more special set because of Malignant Chain. Getting the poison off of malignant chain, the 1/4th max hp damage from the missile, and then the boosted damage from hex on the next turn just sounds malicious.

:swsh/klawf::swsh/togedemaru:
DNA Donors: Klawf / Togedemaru
Fusion Name: Klawdemaru
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 109 / 90 / 37 / 65 / 85 [BST: 461] (+8 HP / +10 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +1 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Breaking Point = (Anger Shell + Sturdy)
Notable Moves:
Zing Zap, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Temper Flare, Knock Off, Crabhammer, High Horsepower
Volt Switch
Spiky Shield, Swords Dance, Wish
Intended Role: Set Up Sweeper
Role Justification: This is a less oppressive attempt at a glass cannon mon, one that tries to take advantage of its frail typing for some big gains. Unboosted this is nothing special but get it to half health or lower and it will just fly.

:swsh/noivern::swsh/electrode-hisui:
DNA Donors: Noivern / Electrode-Hisui
Fusion Name: Noitrode-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 60 / 75 / 104 / 80 / 136 [BST: 530] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +16 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Search and Destroy = (Infiltrator + Aftermath)
Notable Moves:
Explosion
Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Hurricane, Air Slash, Boomburst, Heat Wave, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Focus Blast Chloroblast
Roost, Switcheroo
Intended Role: Special Sweeper
Role Justification: I wanted to make a fast mon and a fast mon I did make. Now there is one catch here. See Flying and Grass make for a pretty bad type combo and even with its wide movepool and possible gimmick set of chloroostblast, it still doesn't change the fact that it has a sizable chunk of weaknesses.

:swsh/clodsire::swsh/claydol:
DNA Donors: Clodsire / Claydol
Fusion Name: Cloddol
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 75 / 85 / 60 / 110 / 50 [BST: 475] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Airhead = (Unaware + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Body Press, Counter
Scorching Sands
Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Recover, Teleport, Curse
Intended Role: Special Wall
Role Justification: It's a fat unaware ground type.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)