Tournament Ubers UU Ladder Tournament - Cycle 4 (200$ Cashprize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KineSquared

Ubers UU Founder
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Welcome to the first Ubers UU Epic Ladder Gaming Tour! We are now starting cycle one, below you'll find a list of rules that you must abide by when participating in this tournament. Running this tour will be Akeras and Imperial

Slide1.PNG

Cycle-specific rules:
  • There will be 4 cycles
  • All cycles will last for one week (7 days), switching monday EDT midnight
  • At the end of the cycle, the top 7 with the most elo will qualify for playoffs
  • At the end of the cycle, a room tournament on Sunday at 4:00pm EDT, 8:00pm GMT-0 will be created and the winner will qualify for play-offs too
  • In order to participate in a cycle, you must follow the signup format
  • If it wasn't obvious, that ladder that will be used is located on PS! main and will be : Ubers UU
  • If you have any questions, pm me over Discord : 4keras or .imperial__
When signing up:
  • Use the following format for your alt: [UUBELG# Forum Name]
  • Your UUBELG# tag can qualify you to vote in the Chien-Pao Suspect, but you cannot qualify for the tour with a UUBPAO tag
  • Failure to follow the above format will result in your signup and subsequent ladder score being IGNORED
  • The tag is updated each week, based on the cycle.
  • You must register your alts in this thread prior to participating. You must make a new post with each cycle if you'd like to be considered.
  • You may register up to two alts per cycle
  • Once you sign up in this thread, you may immediately start laddering
Playoffs/Scoring:
  • Playoffs will consist of the top 32
  • If there is a tie in the laddering portion of the tour, the tiebreaker will be decided by GXE
Donations:
  • There is a current cash prize of 200$ USD, and it will be split between the top four players (100/50/25/25)
  • Contact KineSquared if you'd like to donate. We're adding in some incentives to encourage donations. Here's the list!
    • 75$ - Live stream where Kinesquared plays with audience submitted Ubers UU eligible teams (could be a fully LC team, a legit team, whatever!)
    • 100$ - We celebrate RUbers, and make it the meta of the day on April 1st
    • 125$ - We make a day where we try dropping all OU tiered 'mons to Ubers UU for a day. Grimmsnarl, skeledirge, and Ting-Lu are back in business!
    • 150$ - Ubers UU Jeopardy Game! for youtube
    • 200$ - KineSquared face reveal, on the grand finals live stream of the ladder tour
    • 250$ - I make an end card and put the names down of anyone who's ever donated money to uubers, and put it at the end of every video
    • 300$ - (Request of D13n0) We have a day where we revert back to the day 1 metagame, from october 1st 2023. No DLC mons, basculegion unleashed, and many more arceus forms legal
    • 350$ - All Donors can now ask a question of the day on discord!
    • 400$ - I reach out to well known youtubers and try to get a "Celebrity" poketuber commentary on the grand finals
    • 500$ - I'd host a "UUbers World Tour" consisting of everything in the UUbers ecosystem. Stuff like SV Natdex Ubers UU, SV Ubers RU, and SS Ubers UU would all automatically be in!
  • Thank you avaluggsimp (100$), DinoTheGoat (50$) KineSquared (20$), Leo Justice (20$), and Finchely (10$) for donating!
Unsportsmanship-like conduct:
  • In the case you are found asking for wins under ANY circumstance, you will be barred from participating in the tour.
  • In the case you are found forfeiting to boost your friend's score, you will be barred from participating in the tour.
  • Any attempt to manipulate the system to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in severe sanctions
  • Abide by the Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • In short: keep it clean
Signup format:
Forum Name:
Cycle 1 alts:
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:

Don't forget to join the UUbers Ladder Tour Room on Pokemon Showdown !

Cycle 2 will end on Sunday, March 25th at 11: 59 PM GMT-4. The Tag is UUBELG2

Qualified players from previous cycles:

Last edited:

KineSquared

Ubers UU Founder
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Forum Name: KineSquared
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Kine
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: BigFatMantis
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 BFM
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

LovelyLuna

Lost in a life full of mistakes
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Forum Name: LovelyLuna
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Luna

Finchely

so silly...
is a Pre-Contributor
Welcome to the first Ubers UU Epic Ladder Gaming Tour (UUBELG)! We are now starting cycle one, below you'll find a list of rules that you must abide by when participating in this tournament. Running this tour will be Akeras and Imperial

Slide1.PNG

Cycle-specific rules:
  • There will be 4 cycles
  • All cycles will last for one week (7 days), switching monday EDT midnight
  • At the end of the cycle, the top 7 with the most elo will qualify for playoffs
  • At the end of the cycle, a room tournament on Sunday at 4:00pm EDT, 8:00pm GMT-0 will be created and the winner will qualify for play-offs too
  • In order to participate in a cycle, you must follow the signup format
  • If it wasn't obvious, that ladder that will be used is located on PS! main and will be : Ubers UU
  • If you have any questions, pm me over Discord : 4keras or .imperial__
When signing up:
  • Use the following format for your alt: [UUBELG# Forum Name]
  • Failure to follow the above format will result in your signup and subsequent ladder score being IGNORED
  • The tag is updated each week, based on the cycle.
  • You must register your alts in this thread prior to participating. You must make a new post with each cycle if you'd like to be considered.
  • You may register up to two alts per cycle
  • Once you sign up in this thread, you may immediately start laddering
Playoffs/Scoring:
  • Playoffs will consist of the top 32
  • If there is a tie in the laddering portion of the tour, the tiebreaker will be decided by GXE
  • There will be a cashprize of, at least, 50$ USD, and it will be split between the two firsts players (35/15)
  • Open Donations are a work in progress. Contact KineSquared for the moment if you'd like to donate.
  • Thank you KineSquared (20$), Finchely (10$) and Leo Justice (20$) for donating!
Unsportsmanship-like conduct:
  • In the case you are found asking for wins under ANY circumstance, you will be barred from participating in the tour.
  • In the case you are found forfeiting to boost your friend's score, you will be barred from participating in the tour.
  • Any attempt to manipulate the system to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in severe sanctions
  • Abide by the Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • In short: keep it clean
Signup format:
Forum Name:
Cycle 1 alts:
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:

Don't forget to join the UUbers Ladder Tour Room on Pokemon Showdown !

Cycle 1 will end on Sunday, March 17th at 11: 59 PM GMT-4. The First Tag is UUBELG1
Forum Name: Finchely
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Finchely

Forum Name: Portobello
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Porto
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yeah

Last edited:
Forum Name: NobodyActually
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Nobody

Forum Name: CW1999
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 CW1999

Forum name: Steven Stone 007
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Steven

Forum Name: TubeKnight
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 TubeKnight

Last edited:
Forum Name: ilikeeatingcrayons
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Crayons

Forum Name: ButterGod
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Butter

Forum Name: PTK
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 PTK

Forum Name: Go make a sandwitch
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 GMAS

Forum Name: DinoTheGoat
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Dino

Forum name: v4tex
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 v4tex

Last edited:

AL

为人民服务
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
Forum name: AL
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 AL

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Forum name: Taka
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 kat

Forum Name: Jusfordlolz
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Forthelol
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Ye

Forum Name: Poosh_i
Cycle 1 alts: UUBELG1 Pooshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)