Whats a dumb post you wish you could wipe off the internet

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
wow... tough choice... just one.

you know, it's difficult to narrow this down to one but I do have a shortlist of uuuh...

1700169076115.png

about 107.

Hi Welcome to mars, this is a joke. I have not read your posts and therefore cannot pass reasonable judgment on them. I don't mean you any harm nor do I mean to personally attack you and I hope you continue to post on this beautiful subforum.

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
If I write "delete this post", then this post should be deleted.
But if this post is deleted, there is no text saying delete this post, so this post should not be deleted.
But if this post has the text saying delete this post, this post should be deleted.
But if this post is deleted, there is no text saying delete this post, so this post should not be deleted.
But if this post has the text saying delete this post, this post should be deleted.
But if-

basically everything i said on the internet before 2021.
(srsly, what made me think that signing up for basically every social media ever before i turned 13 was good???)

Vaporeon's copypasta. I can't even say that Vaporeon is a cute and good looking Pokemon without people meme'ing about it. :psyangry:
NYOOOO nyot that copypasta
i agree, posts like that have ruined TONS of pokemon, i'm honestly ashamed to say that gardevoir is one of my fav mons (and has been literally since i got into pokemon) cause of ppl who make posts like that about it... vaporeon has it even worse imo since at least gardevoir looks like a human woman syo i can at least GUESS why ppl would act like that about it... vaporeon isn't even a furry it's just a fish cat thing
miniwot.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)