NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
town: psy, hydro, unfortunately neon
maf: ls
could be maf, more likely maf than null: jalmont imperfect realiti
i have no clue: ehmcee (i think jalmont mafia but honestly no clue whats going on w jalmont either)
need to see more but inactivity makes me a little sus: toaster, bgb, imperfect.
zippys also done like nothing this game except mildly annoy psy.

so basically i scumread everyone very helpful LMAOOO

uh i guess i would say my strongest maf reads are on ls, realiti, jalmont and from there its unclear. so id be super down for voting out any of those 3. or neon because neon is not helpful but thats still fundamentally voting out town so nah

idk if jalmont or ls is more likely to get a wagon going but im good with either. i think ive seen more anti-jalmont sentiment lately so lets go with unvote vote JALMONT

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
town: psy, hydro, unfortunately neon
maf: ls
could be maf, more likely maf than null: jalmont imperfect realiti
i have no clue: ehmcee (i think jalmont mafia but honestly no clue whats going on w jalmont either)
need to see more but inactivity makes me a little sus: toaster, bgb, imperfect.
zippys also done like nothing this game except mildly annoy psy.

so basically i scumread everyone very helpful LMAOOO

uh i guess i would say my strongest maf reads are on ls, realiti, jalmont and from there its unclear. so id be super down for voting out any of those 3. or neon because neon is not helpful but thats still fundamentally voting out town so nah

idk if jalmont or ls is more likely to get a wagon going but im good with either. i think ive seen more anti-jalmont sentiment lately so lets go with unvote vote JALMONT
Did you read everyone except me LOL where’s my read bestie :psysad:

Celever

no longer hibernating
Anyway Ehmcee and JALMONT have BOTH said they’re masons (neighbours who know the other is town). Hosts don’t lie, players do, they’re correct that they’re either both town or both scum

Would be an insane play to fake claim this early D1 when JALMONT kicked off the mass claim in the first place. It’s not impossible, but would be extreme

Celever

no longer hibernating
There’s also actual logical consistency here with JALMONT assuming this would be a really high power game if he’s literally a mason because yeah a mason duo seems out of place right now

Celever

no longer hibernating
Vote ToasterBoi420 I think LS kinda recovered well and it is true that ToasterBoi seems tuned into what’s going on in the thread while not contributing to any of it

Celever

no longer hibernating
Without masons being a thing LS/JALMONT scumteam is one of them tho, but masons are a thing insofar as theyre corroborated by 2 people who aren’t just this scumteam so idk

I’m not interested in voting out people in the benefit of the doubt category. I would rather vote someone I think is town. There’s no reason to believe that my reads (or anyone else’s!) are much better than rand at the beginning of the game which is why I don’t feel like the need to defend them with my life
This...makes no sense.
At all.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
gm. im fine getting voted d1 so the game can recontextualize around my villager flip and the night kills/info. plus increases the cross-kill chance and it'll let me focus on some other smogon projects i have coming up. but i am town and voting me gets you nothing more than "okay ls is town what does that say about peoples' reads/wagonomics/the neon clear"

Celever

no longer hibernating
gm. im fine getting voted d1 so the game can recontextualize around my villager flip and the night kills/info. plus increases the cross-kill chance and it'll let me focus on some other smogon projects i have coming up. but i am town and voting me gets you nothing more than "okay ls is town what does that say about peoples' reads/wagonomics/the neon clear"
did you catch up on the thread before making this post

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
This...makes no sense.
At all.
it makes sense

voting rand is basically what happens day 1 unless someone scumslips. some players get confident in their d1 reads fsr and then push who they think they know is maf, but in the end it's basically just rand until you get wagonomics or night info rolling. jalmont is guessing that mafia and pack have skilled players on them who are good at appearing town, so on d1 with only vibes to go off of he wants to vote who he reads as town, hoping there's a chance that one of those people he reads as town is in fact someone who is putting the concentrated effort in to be read as town

for example, i put a lot of effort into the whole villager 3 towncore, both creating it and then defending it. celever iirc pointed out, do i do that if im anything but a powerful role that wants to be overlooked, or an enemy of town who wants to be cleared early before concrete info starts building? the answer is yes, but for the sake of explanation, it's worth pointing out.

a fairy

Community Leader
i woke up and saw people voting me so i gave my thoughts on that. do i think i will be voted? no not really. do a number of people scumread me for some reason? yes

a fairy

Community Leader
i feel like i remember someone putting their vote on me but i did just wake up and didnt have a great sleep. i dont think giving folks a warning that i wont put up a fight if they try to push their scumread on me is unwarranted, lol. i explained my slot and how i am very clearly a no-power villager and somehow folks like pulsar overnight have gone "ls is scum"

Ok

VOTE LADY SALAMENCE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)