Which one do you like better, Cars or Airplanes and why?

Which one is better? Cars or Airplanes and why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which one is better? Cars or Airplanes and explain why. Personally, I think airplanes are better as they are faster and can carry more passengers. They can carry up to 100 passengers or more. They are quite big. They also look cool aswell.

Which one is better? Cars or Airplanes and explain why. Personally, I think airplanes are better as they are faster and can carry more passengers. They can carry up to 100 passengers or more. They are quite big. They also look cool aswell.
Personally, I think cars are better because they have more general use in daily life, and the carbon impact from one flight is equivalent to a year's worth from a car. Another interesting fact about cars is that the origins of the word "car" stem through the Gaulish word "karros" for wagon, which ended up as "carrum" in Latin which could mean "two-wheeled Celtic war chariot". This is another instance of the letter K being used originally and being replaced by C afterwards.

Personally, I think cars are better because they have more general use in daily life, and the carbon impact from one flight is equivalent to a year's worth from a car. Another interesting fact about cars is that the origins of the word "car" stem through the Gaulish word "karros" for wagon, which ended up as "carrum" in Latin which could mean "two-wheeled Celtic war chariot". This is another instance of the letter K being used originally and being replaced by C afterwards.
That's very nice but we're trying to have a discussion about the Cars movie franchise here

igiveuponaname

A face in a cloud no trace in the crowd.
is a Community Contributor
Never saw Cars 3, but Planes was okay. Cars 1 is the best one imo. What did you think of it?
Cars 1>Cars 3>>Cars 2

Cars 3 was good but not as enjoyable as the first one imo, while Cars 2 is a weird outlier that probably would have been better off as an original movie rather than a sequel to Cars. Shoutout to Cars 2 for having a body count though.

I'm talking about cars and airplanes in real life
Cars>Airplanes for pretty much the same reasons doipy mentioned. Planes are better for long distance travel though imo.

Can we please stop talking about letters now? This whole thing is about vehicles, not letters and you are not really correct on that tbh. Latin was the first language to use the actual Latin alphabet. Didn't I tell you the other day, not to talk about it in one of my other threads?

Tbh, if you want to keep talking about letters, you better stay away from me and my discussions. I don't know what I'll do cause I like talking about different stuff other than lingustics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)