The Workshop

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Requester: Lalaya
Tournament name: BDSP Grand Slam
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): March 13 (The first tournaments of the Slam)
Art Direction: possibly a shadow (but a bit detailed, to give it the sense of regality while being imposing) figure of Arceus behind the "BDSP Grand Slam" logo, with some smaller Pokemon figures on the sides that could be actually drawn and "covered" for each of the Open represented (like for the UU Open logo, every Pokemon would be faded out and shadowed except the UU representative), IF this variance is possible (doing the pic one time, but covering the mons to make six different pics, so to say)
I'll list the mons if this is possible, thank you :3
up, date is closing soon

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): March 13 (The first tournaments of the Slam)
Art Direction: possibly a shadow (but a bit detailed, to give it the sense of regality while being imposing) figure of Arceus behind the "BDSP Grand Slam" logo, with some smaller Pokemon figures on the sides that could be actually drawn and "covered" for each of the Open represented (like for the UU Open logo, every Pokemon would be faded out and shadowed except the UU representative), IF this variance is possible (doing the pic one time, but covering the mons to make six different pics, so to say)
Taking this

Pissog

is a Top Artist
Done!
Illustration101 (WHITE).png

Illustration101 (BLANK).png

ishtar

temper madness with an even extreme
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
PU Leader
Requester: ishtar
For: SV RU Creative and Underrated Sets
Art Direction: Choice Band Goodra fighting a Choice Specs Alomomola. Make em look VERY slimy, thank you!!!

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Requester: luisin
For: Battle Stadium Singles Classic
Art Direction: Something with Thundurus-I, Kangaskhan-Mega, Mimikyu and Zacian-C. I leave the art to the discretion of the artist!

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Akeras
For: 1v1 Break My Team
Art Direction: I was thinking about an Annihilape wearing Choice Specs, an Ursaring wearing a rocky helmet, a Quaquaval wearing an expert belt, and an Armarouge wearing Protective Pads, all fighting for the place of team breaker (maybe a trophy with team breaker writted on)
Needed for : April 9

Art Direction: I was thinking about an Annihilape wearing Choice Specs, an Ursaring wearing a rocky helmet, a Quaquaval wearing an expert belt, and an Armarouge wearing Protective Pads, all fighting for the place of team breaker (maybe a trophy with team breaker writted on)
i’ll take this one :)

Theia

Say my name until you love me
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Requester: Theia
Tournament name: RBY Majors, GSC Majors, ADV Majors, ORAS Majors, SM Majors
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 20th
Art Direction: Would like to have a few prominent Pokemon from each generation's OU featured in each artwork (i.e. Chansey and Tauros for RBY, Snorlax and Zapdos for GSC, etc.) and the text stating which gen i.e. RBY Majors

This is a bunch of art that I'm requesting since these are new tours to RoA this year, so I'm requesting waaaaay ahead of time, please don't rush.

Thanks so much in advance!

Pissog

is a Top Artist
Art Direction: Would like to have a few prominent Pokemon from each generation's OU featured in each artwork (i.e. Chansey and Tauros for RBY, Snorlax and Zapdos for GSC, etc.) and the text stating which gen i.e. RBY Majors

This is a bunch of art that I'm requesting since these are new tours to RoA this year, so I'm requesting waaaaay ahead of time, please don't rush.

Taking this

very early stages of development but wanted to post a quick wip to make sure it’s going in the direction you had in mind

76CAF9CD-DD52-42E7-B897-956CAAACDAF8.jpeg

all of this very early development just getting my ideas down and mainly sketches, I thought it would be really cool as you said to have them all fighting for this trophy, but I thought it could be neat to have like a “king of the hill” aspect to it and I labeled each mon to show what they would be doing in the final piece

A. Ape thinking about its approach to climb the tower

B. Ursaring recovering from the armor cannon launched from armarouge

C. Armarouge once again shooting in Ursarings direction to prevent it from climbing any higher

D. don’t really have an idea for Quaquaval as of right now but it’ll be somewhere on there

also just realized I spelled break wrong, that will not be in the final piece lmao.

and as for the items that will prob be the last thing I add next to full color just trying to figure out the poses as of rn

lmk if there are any changes you’d like

Sjneider

swag to the yolo
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Requester: Sjneider
For: Smogon Chess server (if you're interested in joining, please pm me)
Art Direction: Would like to have a few Chess-themed Pokemon in the artwork (i.e. Mudsdale/Glastrier as the knight but I have full faith in your judgment here so would love to see your creativity) and the text stating "Smogon Chess"
Needed for: April 20

The deadline is actually super flexible so please do it at your convenience.

Thank you on behalf of Smogon Chess!

Requester: Sjneider
For: Smogon Chess server (if you're interested in joining, please pm me)
Art Direction: Would like to have a few Chess-themed Pokemon in the artwork (i.e. Mudsdale/Glastrier as the knight but I have full faith in your judgment here so would love to see your creativity) and the text stating "Smogon Chess"
Needed for: April 20

The deadline is actually super flexible so please do it at your convenience.

Thank you on behalf of Smogon Chess!
taking this :blobwizard:

Pissog

is a Top Artist

The Rby one is done!
Illustration105 (1).png

Last edited:

Sulo

pure heroine
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
Requester: Sulo
For: National Dex Community-Create-A-Team
Art Direction: You can realistically be pretty creative with this, but I'd love to see something building-/construction-related; the Pokemon in it should have hardhats (or any construction-looking equipment). You can use any of the higher ranking Pokemon listed on the VR.

No deadline, have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)