The Workshop

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: me
For: Doubles LC Winter seasonal
Art direction: The idea would be to have Rufflet wearing an actual coat and cubchoo outside at the snow with a Snoversomewhere. It has to say Doubles LC Winter Seasonal somewhere too.
Request Deadline: February 26th

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: me
For: Doubles LC Winter seasonal
Art direction: The idea would be to have Rufflet wearing an actual coat and cubchoo outside at the snow with a Snoversomewhere. It has to say Doubles LC Winter Seasonal somewhere too.
Request Deadline: February 26th
Hi jcbc, I gotchu

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
bumping this one back up, since obstagoon3 had to drop it.
Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles LC Sample teams
Art Direction: a silouette of a trainer (can be an empty body this is just to represent the people selecting their team) in a thinking position with a wattrel and a wingull infront of him and 5 LC none tailwind pokemon behind him (this can be picked up by the artist or i can give 5 if the artist cant come up with 5). feel free to message me to farther develop or talk. ill give the artist much freedom anyways.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Requester: Feliburn
For: Rarely Used Premier League
Art direction: I didn't have anything specific in mind, but something similar to the UUPL art that showcases the more popular Pokémon throughout the gens with the "RUPL" logo seems cool. Artist is free to take their own direction, but I can always give pointers if needed.

Flygon
Registeel
Rotom-Mow
Aerodactyl
Flamigo

If there's an issue with drawing any of the mons, or if it looks too saturated, then feel free to PM me no prob. I'd be happy to hear the different direction you'd rather take or suggestions about the request if that helps.

Requester: Mashing
For:
RoA Slam
Art direction: The idea would be to have the text RoA Slam on the center, having Mewtwo, Munchlax ,Granbull and Xatu facing eachother off
Request Deadline: 10th of March

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: Tjb145
For: Draft League Classic: ORAS Cup, USUM Cup, SWSH Cup (Please note I am requesting three pieces of artwork)
Project Deadline (signups go live):
ORAS Cup: 27th February
USUM Cup: 20th March
SWSH Cup: 10th April
Art Direction: ORAS-
Mega Gardevoir + Keldeo, with the ORAS Cup wording
USUM- Similar idea (change wording) just with Tapu Koko + Celesteela
SWSH- Garchomp + Tornadus-Therian, same deal applies
Would love for Draft league classic labelling to be on all three but if this needs to be removed due to spacing difficulty can be removed

Thank you so much for this, and sorry for requesting multiple pieces of art work at once. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

Edit: Changed the mons for the SWSH cup, change of mind by the staff. Apologies for this
boop

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requester: anaconja
For: National Dex Balanced Hackmons
Art Direction: current banner is outdated (greninja-ash doesnt exist anymore), so i wanted to get a new one.
id like to get arceus (basically ndbh's mascot) plus some meta staples on it like these (you can pick any number of these, just at least 3):
- orichalcum pulse zacian-c
- hadon engine miraidon
- intrepid sword groudon-primal
- ice scales dialga-origin
- fur coat/prankster/regenerator zygarde-complete
- protean mewtwo-mega-x
- magic guard mewtwo-mega-y
- imposter chansey

thanks a lot in advance

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Requester: Lalaya
Tournament name: BDSP Grand Slam
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): March 13 (The first tournaments of the Slam)
Art Direction: possibly a shadow (but a bit detailed, to give it the sense of regality while being imposing) figure of Arceus behind the "BDSP Grand Slam" logo, with some smaller Pokemon figures on the sides that could be actually drawn and "covered" for each of the Open represented (like for the UU Open logo, every Pokemon would be faded out and shadowed except the UU representative), IF this variance is possible (doing the pic one time, but covering the mons to make six different pics, so to say)
I'll list the mons if this is possible, thank you :3

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
Requester: Lily
Tournament name: UUPL XI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): February 19th (we already drafted oops I thought we requested earlier... but there's a gap week!!) don't worry if it's later, this is totally our fault and we can use a placeholder
Art Direction: As long as it says "UUPL XI" somehwere (or UU Premier League XI, or whatever fits better) then it's no problem. Some SV UU mons being present in the art like Pawmot, Tinkaton, Grafaiai or Slither Wing would be great too!

i'm super sorry about how late this is!! there's no rush at all tho i promise please don't stress for us u-u
apologies for the wait but you know how it is
1677470187514.png

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Lunala
For: SV Ubers Set Compendium
Art Direction: Something like Koraidon and Miraidon facing each other with Koraidon wearing a Choice Band and Miraidon wearing a Choice Specs. I understand that both are very detailed designes so if there's any trouble with this Palafin with a Choice Band and Flutter Mane with a Choice Specs would also work as well.
IM SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS
Illustration78 (1).png

Requester: InsaneGlitch
For: National Dex Ubers Viability Rankings, Sample Teams, and Meta Discussion Threads
Art Direction: I was thinking of using some of the pokemon from the tier. Primal Groudon, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Koraidon, Arceus-Normal, Arceus-Ground, Arceus-Fairy, Ho-oh, Zygarde-Complete, Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza, Smeargle, Necrozma-Ultra, Giratina, Marshadow, Zacian-Crowned, Palkia and Dialga Origin forms for their first debut. Im not looking for all of them to be used, but a healthy selection is always nice. Looking for something that pops and brings the reader's attention.

Note: This is 3 separate images.
Finished the 3!
762 sin título_20230130121034.png

762 sin título_20230214111715.png

769 sin título_20230228150831.png

I’ll take this one, since you didn’t list a deadline I’m gonna estimate the piece being finished in a few days :) (maybe longer because of school stuff but we’ll see)
sorry it’s taking so long, I just can’t get miraidon right yet but here’s a wip, any critique appreciated and if you want different mons just let me know

97E99216-6D31-4332-955E-27261DB9605F.jpeg

very rough but I think the mewtwo looks pretty good

anaconja

long day at job
sorry it’s taking so long, I just can’t get miraidon right yet but here’s a wip, any critique appreciated and if you want different mons just let me know

View attachment 496922
this looks great! liking this pokemon combo though if miraidon is too difficult to get right then you can try another mon like zygarde-complete since that mon's more influential. kinda wondering why chansey is square and i do want arceus somewhere in the banner but i do agree that the mmy looks very nice (ig magic guard is a bit hard to portray, maybe you could have it charging up a light of ruin?)

kinda wondering why chansey is square and i do want arceus somewhere in the banner but i do agree that the mmy looks very nice (ig magic guard is a bit hard to portray, maybe you could have it charging up a light of ruin?)
glad you like it so far and the chansey square doodle was just a place holder, I’m working on an actual one right now lmao, and as for arceus it’s going to be above the “national dex balanced hackmons” logo, I’ll give light of ruin a shot for mmy :blobthumbsup:

Requester: PQRDG
For: Tera Donation (New OM)
Art Direction: One Pokemon is Terastylized and wearing the big obvious hat for it. It has a pile of smaller hats that it is handing off to the rest of the team. My original idea was Maushold (parents at the back watching the kids carry a pile of gem hats bigger than they are) but any Pokemon team composition will do (restricted to Gen 9 Dex). If at least one other Pokemon is wearing the smaller crown, and it looks like more of the party is waiting in line to get theirs too, that would be above and beyond.
Bumping because we became LCotM and would love to have a banner for it. As my description was rather complicated, let's just simplify it to the following: one Pokemon has a big, obvious Terastylization crown on their head (dealer's choice as to which). They are beside at least one other Pokemon wearing a smaller version of the same crown.

View attachment 496922
finally finished, sorry this took so long school has been kicking my ass, anyways here you go :) hope you like it!

C2520AD9-51F0-43F0-9E5D-40B62CE5AD6C.jpeg

overall pretty happy with it, switched what was going to be Zygarde to mewtwo x so the three could match and the shades of pink would look nice :)

first art contributed to smogon! hopefully more to come

anaconja

long day at job
finally finished, sorry this took so long school has been kicking my ass, anyways here you go :) hope you like it!

View attachment 497786
overall pretty happy with it, switched what was going to be Zygarde to mewtwo x so the three could match and the shades of pink would look nice :)

first art contributed to smogon! hopefully more to come
looks sick, thanks for making it! duo of tough guys mmx and mmy with the goofy chansey in the middle makes it for me

Bumping because we became LCotM and would love to have a banner for it. As my description was rather complicated, let's just simplify it to the following: one Pokemon has a big, obvious Terastylization crown on their head (dealer's choice as to which). They are beside at least one other Pokemon wearing a smaller version of the same crown.
i’ll take this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)