Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Most likely random battles, but you can have a look here for the formats that require your own team. Choose a format and it will tell you the total amount of battles, and you can then compare them to what OU has (to save you a bit of time: it's 3385255 battles). Hope this helps!

Question about team tournaments and managers/ assistant Managers. I subconsciously know the answer to this question but I just thought I'd ask anyway. If your a manager and assistant manager of a team, you can't participate in any of the games. Example. If someone like BKC was a manager of a team and his team was doing bad in ADV OU. he couldn't play instead of one of his players?

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Question about team tournaments and managers/ assistant Managers. I subconsciously know the answer to this question but I just thought I'd ask anyway. If your a manager and assistant manager of a team, you can't participate in any of the games. Example. If someone like BKC was a manager of a team and his team was doing bad in ADV OU. he couldn't play instead of one of his players?
the answer MAY shock you! Depending on the tournament, the opportunity is presented for you to self-buy as a manager! The price can be set to be universal (see: most tier Premier Leagues like MonotypePL, Ubers PL etc) or differ from manager to manager as seen in some smaller tournaments. Captains can also play in tournaments that don't need you to buy your players, such as World Cups. However, in something like SPL, BKC (or whomever) can't just say "fuck you, I'm playing now" when one of their slots is underperforming.

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
whats the multiplier if my miraidon is electric terastalized uses charge then use electro drift onto a flying type?
252+ SpA Flutter Mane Electro Drift vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus: 79-93 (17.7 - 20.9%) -- possible 5HKO
+2 252+ SpA Hadron Engine Tera Electric Miraidon Electro Drift (133.3251953125 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus-Flying in Electric Terrain: 1436-1692 (323.4 - 381%) -- guaranteed OHKO
About a 18.18x increase accounting for STAB, Tera Electric, Hadron Engine, Electro Drift (SE and secondary effect), and Charge.

252+ SpA Flutter Mane Electro Drift vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus: 79-93 (17.7 - 20.9%) -- possible 5HKO
+2 252+ SpA Hadron Engine Tera Electric Miraidon Electro Drift (133.3251953125 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus-Flying in Electric Terrain: 1436-1692 (323.4 - 381%) -- guaranteed OHKO
About a 18.18x increase accounting for STAB, Tera Electric, Hadron Engine, Electro Drift (SE and secondary effect), and Charge.
that's a lot of damage

Are damaging moves that reduce accuracy that good? I think Night Daze was viable in gen 8, and Muddy Water has a good BP. There are more but none of them are particularly strong (65 BP for most of them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)