Resource Scarlet & Violet BSS Discussion

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
I had the feeling that being 3v3 it will be mostly offense. But as more you climb the ladder, the more stalling teams show. Don, ske, bulkyrona, bp espathra, phazechomp...

Btw I not only play I also watch streamers such as flare or redemption, the few that streams bss sólo (I dislike doubles).
I haven't watched too many streamers do BSS, and I stream it as well. I've thought about switching to a stall-oriented team, but it's boring.

I had the feeling that being 3v3 it will be mostly offense. But as more you climb the ladder, the more stalling teams show. Don, ske, bulkyrona, bp espathra, phazechomp...

Btw I not only play I also watch streamers such as flare or redemption, the few that streams bss sólo (I dislike doubles).
Same I’ve never been a doubles player really I am looking for resources for top teams can’t seem to find any yet.

Hello! I am a noob!

I want to introduce my fearful master, Dragonite the Calamity.

I believe Dragonite is very good, many players have such pain thanks to the fearful master.

Dragonite ruled Sworld and Shield series 7, and now it wants to conquer gen 9. The multiscale is so broken, it must be nerfed. When I set rocks, it has heavy-duty boots. When I try to remove Dragonite from existence with ice and fighting moves, it tera type beyond my imagination.

The menace must be stop.

Thanks for reading this, I wish you happy Laddering!

20221221_125801.jpg

Hello! I am a noob!

I want to introduce my fearful master, Dragonite the Calamity.

I believe Dragonite is very good, many players have such pain thanks to the fearful master.

Dragonite ruled Sworld and Shield series 7, and now it wants to conquer gen 9. The multiscale is so broken, it must be nerfed. When I set rocks, it has heavy-duty boots. When I try to remove Dragonite from existence with ice and fighting moves, it tera type beyond my imagination.

The menace must be stop.

Thanks for reading this, I wish you happy Laddering!

View attachment 477242
Your solution is called Haxorus. LO Hax can OHKO with Outrage Dnite even full hp and teranormal.

I believe the problem with Haxorus is, it is to depend on using Tera, which is not likely used every match against Dragonite and has a bad bulk
I dont understand. Hax, imo, needs no tera except for protection. And as I said, outrage ohkos even for neutral dmg. Terasteel nite? Nope, 99% of nites are normal. Do you find that 1% that is steel or fairy? Well, bad luck

I dont understand. Hax, imo, needs no tera except for protection. And as I said, outrage ohkos even for neutral dmg. Terasteel nite? Nope, 99% of nites are normal. Do you find that 1% that is steel or fairy? Well, bad luck
Be wary of the evil flying tera encore Dragonite....!!!
20221221_125801.jpg

I've peaked at around 300 and sometimes you get a huge streak of players spamming the minimize drifblim+espathra strat, or some variant of it which is my most hated team. (mostly in 1k~10k). Dragonite, Azumarill, Garchomp and Dragapult are everywhere and the meta is very dragon heavy. Taunt beats most of the stall steams for a free win.

I've peaked at around 300 and sometimes you get a huge streak of players spamming the minimize drifblim+espathra strat, or some variant of it which is my most hated team. (mostly in 1k~10k). Dragonite, Azumarill, Garchomp and Dragapult are everywhere and the meta is very dragon heavy. Taunt beats most of the stall steams for a free win.
Wow you must be like the top BSS players here cause 99% of the players I see on bss are japanese lol

Wow you must be like the top BSS players here cause 99% of the players I see on bss are japanese lol
I think everyone in master ball is really good at the game and most of the time it comes down to predictions. It's hard to climb higher because you face a lot of the same players and they're always changing teras/items to counter you.

Hello! I am a noob!

I want to introduce the terrifying cosmic horror entity that resides within the salt, Garganacl.

Garganacl is made with salt, but it has an absolute desire to salt-cure the opponents.
Thanks to this new threat, many players attempt to destabilize this Pokemon. Many of them succeed in the goal with the cheese entity, Gholdengo.

But this evil salt renews the strategy, tera type into the steel, and uses curse or fissure. This provided shocking news to many players, many pokemon in fell a victim to this entity.

I believe using cloak-Gholdengo (flying tera) is the answer to this threat, but other suggestions would be nice to be found.

Thank you so much for reading this,

Happy laddering on the cartridge!
20221221_125801.jpg

Hi, returning player who hasn't played since DPP. I'm struggling with:

1. Yawn/Spore spam. Namely Breloom, Hippowdon, and sometimes Skeledirge.
  2. Mimikyu setting up.
  3. Steels that set up. Swords Dance Scizor, Kingambit.
Any tips? :(

2. Mimikyu setting up.
For 1, a grass may make sense. I use grass tera Florges, it lets her utilize Flower Veil to stop all status and stat reduction. The only exception is Yawn IF they hit you w/ it while you were fairy. I used to use RestTalk on another mon, now I have an Insomnia Honchkrow. There are more common options ofc, Gholdengo and Garganacl come to mind. Espeon would be a more drastic stop, by returning it.

For 2 & moreover 3, I find Orthworm to do good. If you run Iron Head, it might get by SD mimi, but it definitely beats Kingambit w/ Body Press(set one Iron Defense first.) That's what I use, idk other good options. Fwiw Houndstone gets Fluffy, offsets one SD if they go for a non-fire type contact move

Reactions: p_y

2. Mimikyu setting up.
What are some Pokemon you have on your team currently? Having a better feel for what you like will help and if there is some tech that you are unaware of that could alleviate some of those weaknesses that you feel you have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)