The Workshop

zastra

you didn't even notice
is a Tiering Contributor
Requestor: Aggrometaile
For: Voltturn Mayhem
[a newly approved Other Metagame]
Art Direction: Nothing specific really, but I'll give some mons to pick from: Skeledirge, Toxapex, Slowking, Torkoal, Dragapult [any 2 or 3 of them works, but 'Voltturn Mayhem' should be mentioned clearly]

Last edited:

Marnie

Leap of Faith
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Social Media Head
Requestor: Aggrometaile
For: Voltturn Mayhem
[a newly approved Other Metagame]
Art Direction: Nothing specific really, but I'll give some mons to pick from: Skeledirge, Toxapex, Slowking, Torkoal, Dragapult [any 2 or 3 of them works, but 'Voltturn Mayhem' should be mentioned clearly]
can do!

Requestor: Mirbro
For: ZU Olympiads I
Art Direction: This will be the first iteration of this team tour. It will around old gens so you I would like to request an art thing around ZU Pokemon from any gen (from SS to GSC) and also involving something about olympiads (maybe Greek columns? idk). About Pokemon, the artist that wanna take this, I can explain or recommend some Pokemon.

skrimps

cry bozo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Art Direction: This will be the first iteration of this team tour. It will around old gens so you I would like to request an art thing around ZU Pokemon from any gen (from SS to GSC) and also involving something about olympiads (maybe Greek columns? idk). About Pokemon, the artist that wanna take this, I can explain or recommend some Pokemon.
I'll do this.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: hidingflames
For: National Dex Set Compendium
Art Direction: I'd like to see Pokemon like Magearna, Iron Hands, Gholdengo, and Tornadus-T all in a library reading books on what items/moves they should run, with a sign saying "National Dex Set Compendium" in the top middle. You can look at the Set Compendium for some ideas for the labels on the books, like for example, Gholdengo reading a book called "Choice Scarf". Feel free to add anything to the scene!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: hidingflames
For: National Dex Set Compendium
Art Direction: I'd like to see Pokemon like Magearna, Iron Hands, Gholdengo, and Tornadus-T all in a library reading books on what items/moves they should run, with a sign saying "National Dex Set Compendium" in the top middle. You can look at the Set Compendium for some ideas for the labels on the books, like for example, Gholdengo reading a book called "Choice Scarf". Feel free to add anything to the scene!
I'll be able to do this one!!

Requester: Lunala
For: SV Ubers Set Compendium
Art Direction: Something like Koraidon and Miraidon facing each other with Koraidon wearing a Choice Band and Miraidon wearing a Choice Specs. I understand that both are very detailed designes so if there's any trouble with this Palafin with a Choice Band and Flutter Mane with a Choice Specs would also work as well.

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Lunala
For: SV Ubers Set Compendium
Art Direction: Something like Koraidon and Miraidon facing each other with Koraidon wearing a Choice Band and Miraidon wearing a Choice Specs. I understand that both are very detailed designes so if there's any trouble with this Palafin with a Choice Band and Flutter Mane with a Choice Specs would also work as well.
Taking this

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
I'm requesting this waaaaaay ahead of time because I'm on a productive streak right now and I'll forget otherwise, so there's definitely no rush for this at all.

Requester: Theia
Tournament name: SS Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): July 16th
Art Direction: The words "SS OU Cup" alongside a few of the defining Pokemon of Gen 8 OU, like Landorus-Therian, Melmetal, Dragapult, Ferrothorn, etc.

Thanks so much in advance!

I'm requesting this waaaaaay ahead of time because I'm on a productive streak right now and I'll forget otherwise, so there's definitely no rush for this at all.

Tournament name: SS Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): July 16th
Art Direction: The words "SS OU Cup" alongside a few of the defining Pokemon of Gen 8 OU, like Landorus-Therian, Melmetal, Dragapult, Ferrothorn, etc.

Thanks so much in advance!
Taking this :)

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups went up today technically but whenever possible is fine, not strict or anything with when we get it since late
Art Direction: probably something with chien-pao, great tusk, gholdengo, dragapult, tornadus-therian. no specific direction so i'll leave it up to you on the direction, feel free to use any of those mons in any amount, whether you leave out some or add some not mentioned, if any more details needed feel free to pm

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups went up today technically but whenever possible is fine, not strict or anything with when we get it since late
Art Direction: probably something with chien-pao, great tusk, gholdengo, dragapult, tornadus-therian. no specific direction so i'll leave it up to you on the direction, feel free to use any of those mons in any amount, whether you leave out some or add some not mentioned, if any more details needed feel free to pm
i can take this one

skrimps

cry bozo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Art Direction: This will be the first iteration of this team tour. It will around old gens so you I would like to request an art thing around ZU Pokemon from any gen (from SS to GSC) and also involving something about olympiads (maybe Greek columns? idk). About Pokemon, the artist that wanna take this, I can explain or recommend some.
zu olympiad banner.png

Last edited:
Requester: InsaneGlitch
For: National Dex Ubers Viability Rankings, Sample Teams, and Meta Discussion Threads
Art Direction: I was thinking of using some of the pokemon from the tier. Primal Groudon, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Koraidon, Arceus-Normal, Arceus-Ground, Arceus-Fairy, Ho-oh, Zygarde-Complete, Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza, Smeargle, Necrozma-Ultra, Giratina, Marshadow, Zacian-Crowned, Palkia and Dialga Origin forms for their first debut. Im not looking for all of them to be used, but a healthy selection is always nice. Looking for something that pops and brings the reader's attention.

Note: This is 3 separate images.

Requester: InsaneGlitch
For: National Dex Ubers Viability Rankings, Sample Teams, and Meta Discussion Threads
Art Direction: I was thinking of using some of the pokemon from the tier. Primal Groudon, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Koraidon, Arceus-Normal, Arceus-Ground, Arceus-Fairy, Ho-oh, Zygarde-Complete, Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza, Smeargle, Necrozma-Ultra, Giratina, Marshadow, Zacian-Crowned, Palkia and Dialga Origin forms for their first debut. Im not looking for all of them to be used, but a healthy selection is always nice. Looking for something that pops and brings the reader's attention.

Note: This is 3 separate images.
Taking this :)

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
It's me I'm back you're gonna be seeing a lot of me now that SS is in RoA and I'm sorry

Tournament name: SS Winter and Summer Seasonals
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 8th (I'm sorry this is such short notice I keep forgetting we need art for things please don't rush)
Art Direction: A pair of matching logos, one that says "SS OU Winter Seasonal" with a prominent SS OU Ice-type like Weavile or Ninetales-Alola and the other that says "SS OU Summer Seasonal" and a prominent SS OU Fire-type like Volcarona or Heatran

Again I'm so so sorry for the short notice >.<

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Requester: Aberforth
Tournament name: SV Ubers Seasonal artwork
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 9th (This does not need to be for day one of signups, please dont feel under a tight deadline or pressure because of me forgetting to request earlier)
Art Direction: The text saying SV Ubers Seasonal, preferably with a Miraidon and/or Koraidon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)