Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Would love to be able to evolve my haunter/kadabra/graveller and maybe get some let's go Eevee exclusives on LGP if anyone is interested in helping out?

Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
LF: Blissey, Appletun, Flapple, Armarouge, Ceruledge, Goldengo, Wo-Chien, Chien-Pao, Ting-Lu, Chi-Yu (Dex Info ONLY)

DM me if you can help.

Hello. Does someone have a spare ditto they can trade? Trying to breed the gen 9 starters. Thank you!

Already done. Thank you and sorry to the people who wanted to help. I just resetted raids until I found one.

Last edited:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hello. Does someone have a spare ditto they can trade? Trying to breed the gen 9 starters. Thank you!
LF: HA Fuecoco & Sprigatito
FT: one HA Quaxly for each
Hey! If you both can join the discord server (makes communication easier); I can help you out. Would sometime tomorrow work? Currently doing some stuff of my own but would approximately between 09:00 to 10 AM (GMT-5 timezone).

Hi, everyone.

I am a Pokémon Violet player and have almost completed my Pokédex. I’m using the trade codes, but wanted to see if anyone would be able to help with some quick trades to keep rather than just for the dex information.

I need the following Pokémon:

Koraidon

For those that can be caught, I was hoping to have these in Luxury Balls if at all possible. If someone could help me with all of these, I would be happy to compensate you for your trouble with a Shiny Psyduck I caught on Glaceado Mountain.

Also, to be clear, I would only need one of the lines. I’m happy to breed/evolve the single one. :)

If someone wanted to only do dex trades, that would also be acceptable.

Last edited:
hey, I've been trying to trade for a flutter mane for about 2 weeks now with the link trade codes and haven't had any luck. If anyone can do me a favor and trade me a flutter mane, I can trade any/all of the violet exclusives. I've really been trying for a while now and it's the last scarlet paradox I need. Please help, thanks!

LF a tera raid ready mon such as iron hands or azumarill level 60 at least pm me because i have a lot for trade
edit: helped. thanks light

Last edited:
PKMN Scarlet/Violet

LF a shiny Glimmet or Glimmora w/ Toxic Tebris. Gender, IVs, Tera Type irrelevant.

Been farming for one nonstop for almost a full week now with no luck. I don't know what happened to my luck but here we are. Have a few spare shinies I'm willing to offer in exchange (Sableye, Toxtricity, Meditite... or Lechonk or Spidops lol)

I'm looking for the following Pokemon:

- Timer Ball Iron Treads
- Poke/Premier/Dive Ball Iron Bundle (0-3 Attack IV)
- Ultra Ball Iron Hands (0-3 Speed IV)
- Great Ball Iron Jugulis
- Ultra/Nest Ball Iron Thorns
- Timer/Premier Ball Iron Valiant
- Ultra Ball Miraidon

In return I can offer any of the Scarlet paradoxes in matching balls (I already have Timer Ball Great Tusk, Ultra Ball Scream Tail, Poke Ball Brute Bonnet, Repeat Ball Flutter Mane, Repeat Ball Slither Wing, Ultra Ball Sandy Shocks, Great Ball Roaring Moon), and a Great Ball Koraidon for the Miraidon. For the 0-3 IV Iron Bundle/Iron Hands I can also offer some Repeat Ball Flutter Manes with 1 or 2 Attack IVs.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the following Pokemon:

- Timer Ball Iron Treads
- Poke/Premier/Dive Ball Iron Bundle (0-3 Attack IV)
- Ultra Ball Iron Hands (0-3 Speed IV)
- Great Ball Iron Jugulis
- Ultra/Nest Ball Iron Thorns
- Timer/Premier Ball Iron Valiant
- Ultra Ball Miraidon

In return I can offer any of the Scarlet paradoxes in matching balls (I already have Timer Ball Great Tusk, Ultra Ball Scream Tail, Poke Ball Brute Bonnet, Repeat Ball Flutter Mane, Repeat Ball Slither Wing, Ultra Ball Sandy Shocks, Great Ball Roaring Moon), and a Great Ball Koraidon for the Miraidon. For the 0-3 IV Iron Bundle/Iron Hands I can also offer some Repeat Ball Flutter Manes with 1 or 2 Attack IVs.
I could get Iron Treads, Iron Jungulis, Iron Thorns, and Valiant but I will try my best for Iron Hands and Bundle. However, I can not catch Miraidon anymore as I do not have a save there so that is the only one I can not do. I am GMT-5; so, contact me (DMs blocked) on the Wi-Fi discord. Link in OP! Cheers :blobthumbsup:
Edit 2: it may take a bit as I am doing a few other things at the moment.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)