Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Shiny fast ball Shinx, Clodsire, Male Oinkologne, Lechonk, Sneasel, Makuhita, or Drowzee ft for Play Rough tms. All are shiny, poke ball except I spiced up the shinx. And Lechonk had to be Quick Ball. And my shiny luck is ridiculous, games still pretty new.

Last edited:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Heyo, sorry to bother all yall. Looking for some help in Gen 7 - I have four Pokemon that currently require trade evolutions and are very sad. I asked ;-;.

I know with all the Gen 9 buzz that things are a bit slow, but I would greatly appreciate the assistance. If you'd like anything in return, CMT and let me know so I can get that ready. I'll be available all day today, tomorrow, and Sunday in my timezone. Thanks in advance!
Hey hey, send me a message tomorrow and we can figure something out. I’ll have all day to figure out trading stuff.

edit: omastar, I will help you later. I need to get a few things sorted and I can get the Play Rough TM. :blobthumbsup:

edit 2: Blizzard has been helped in PMs. Cheers~

Last edited:
Hey hey, send me a message tomorrow and we can figure something out. I’ll have all day to figure out trading stuff.

edit: omastar, I will help you later. I need to get a few things sorted and I can get the Play Rough TM. :blobthumbsup:
Xd thx I forgot LOL. That's cool you have it, how'd you find so many Fidough? Feel free to take a shiny or 2, no e of those but the Clodsire might see use.

(Well idk, Sneasler will eventually be available, maybe that's good. And Luxury could be fun...for sure the male Oinkologne, Makuhita, and Lechonk even if it's female.)

Edit: just one though, or how many? It's a great attack, I'd love as many as I can get my hands on xd.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Xd thx I forgot LOL. That's cool you have it, how'd you find so many Fidough? Feel free to take a shiny or 2, no e of those but the Clodsire might see use.

(Well idk, Sneasler will eventually be available, maybe that's good. And Luxury could be fun...for sure the male Oinkologne, Makuhita, and Lechonk even if it's female.)
Well we can't discuss too much it but I have CFW where I can inject / clone Pokemon and get items.

That would be fantastic! Please let me know if there is anything I can trade you. I haven't started IV breeding yet so I'm really just limited to version exclusives right now.
I have full dex so I should be good. Unless you have a good Mon with a nice Tera type from raids? If not is fine.

LF Lv 65 or higher, ceruledge or gallade can give scarlet exclusive paradox pokemon, some herba Mystica, and ability capsules

LF Lv 65 or higher, ceruledge or gallade can give scarlet exclusive paradox pokemon, some herba Mystica, and ability capsules
Do you mean patches? Capsules can be bought. If capsules it's ok-I can help for free maybe tomorrow or in a bit over an hour. I have like 3 Ceruledges. I think it might be ironic I'm using Armorouge instead.

Do you mean patches? Capsules can be bought. If capsules it's ok-I can help for free maybe tomorrow or in a bit over an hour. I have like 3 Ceruledges. I think it might be ironic I'm using Armorouge instead.
I didn't realize you could buy capsules but I least want to offer some form of payment

I am desperately looking for a Fire-type Lechonk. I unfortunately do not have much to offer besides some random other raid Pokemon with unique typings. Please!

I am desperately looking for a Fire-type Lechonk. I unfortunately do not have much to offer besides some random other raid Pokemon with unique typings. Please!
Sure, pm me a list. I have shards, so it's easy. Do you want the shiny in a quick ball? Why fire? It doesn't resist fighting, I made my oinkologne ghost.

As for the shards, I do tons of raids. Even after turning Alomomola fire I should have plenty.

Sure, pm me a list. I have shards, so it's easy. Do you want the shiny in a quick ball? Why fire? It doesn't resist fighting, I made my oinkologne ghost.

As for the shards, I do tons of raids. Even after turning Alomomola fire I should have plenty.
Okay! I will record a video showing all of the "special" ones I have. Give me a bit.

Okay! I will record a video showing all of the "special" ones I have. Give me a bit.
Ok thanks. As for why I offer shiny, I randomly got it Ev training. I have shiny male from before, and traded for shiny female. There is no situation where I personally care about this Lechonk tbh.

LF any # of Earthquake tms. Barboach kinda rare. Much FT, raid Pokemon, shinies, or certain items.

Just LF tms, this one and maybe others. Not likely interested in mons, oddly enough.

Last edited:
I need help completing the pokedex.
LF Violet exclusives: Passimian, Eiscue, Mismagius or Misdreavus, Gulpin or Swalot, Clawitzer or Clauncher, Iron Bundle and Iron treads. Help with Gengar and Slowking trade evolution and Miraidon touch trade for the dex.
FT: Scarlet exclusives, breedjects of Ha starters, dream ball Tinkatink, Ha Nymble, Ha Mankey, Ha Bombirdier

Edit: helped

Last edited:
I need help completing the pokedex.
LF Violet exclusives: Passimian, Eiscue, Mismagius or Misdreavus, Gulpin or Swalot, Clawitzer or Clauncher, Iron Bundle and Iron treads. Help with Gengar and Slowking trade evolution and Miraidon touch trade for the dex.
FT: Scarlet exclusives, breedjects of Ha starters, dream ball Tinkatink, Ha Nymble, Ha Mankey, Ha Bombirdier
Can help you with that. PM me when you'll be available

Anyone with Violet interested in joining up in a union circle and heading to area zero to catch paradoxes? I got them from trades already but I want to catch 1 or 2 of each violet exclusive paradox with my own OT.

I am around for a bit right now (~10:30 Eastern NA time)

Edit: many thanks to Nexus for helping me out!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)