Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Hi! I would heavily recommend joining the Wi-Fi discord server as we have other users who you can talk to in a live chat setting and collaborate on how to beat it! The link is within the original post. Cheers! :blobthumbsup:
Edit 2: Mr. SU; eventually I’ll be running through Scarlet and I can try to let you know asap. Same applies to you for the live chat option. :)
Ty I tried, but there was some error. I'll try to get around it if asking for help becomes a trend, for just one though I'm ok with a hit or miss.

Oh my so sorry :0. The link should be okay to my knowledge but https://discord.gg/upfR9SGj maybe this could work? Just made it I think it has a limited time before it expires.
I got in, but the room for tera-raiss doesn't appear for me. They say it's odd. So just looking on here unless it fixes, again no big deal
EDIT: fixed

sf edit: That one was on me, sorry for the hassle. Should be working as intended now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for Dream Balls (around 10 in total). I can offer Fast Balls, Friend Balls, Level Balls, Lure Balls, and Ability Patches in return. I'd offer to clone a Dream Ball and give the original back but the cloning trick doesn't seem to be working for me anymore.

I'm looking for Dream Balls (around 10 in total). I can offer Fast Balls, Friend Balls, Level Balls, Lure Balls, and Ability Patches in return. I'd offer to clone a Dream Ball and give the original back but the cloning trick doesn't seem to be working for me anymore.
I have one only, no need of it though. I'd take a patch!

has anyone else seen a Pokeball (may be an ultra ball or master ball) in the labs in area zero
Also are there any cloners for scarlet and violet

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
has anyone else seen a Pokeball (may be an ultra ball or master ball) in the labs in area zero
Also are there any cloners for scarlet and violet
I don’t recall seeing anything like that :pika: However, if you join Wi-Fi discord I believe I can help you out with cloning. I am uncertain if the update / patch has been released yet for SV, so if that did happen, I will have to wait until the developer(s) re-update PKHeX.
Obstagoon has been helped

Last edited:
LF Play Rough tms. Many. I can't find Fidough anymore for crafting them.

FT other items, like some of the unique poke balls, BR Dark Tera Baxcalibur, BR normal Arboliva, other stuff with better teras. Shiny Sneasel, Makuhita, Drowzee, or Clodsire. What I can offer based on # of tms. Shiny Lechonk.

Last edited:
If you're referring to a pokeball stuck into the ground I've seen that before and it seems like a bug of some sort - I've seen it in a couple of the titan dens during cutscenes even though there's no way the player could get them.

If you're referring to a pokeball stuck into the ground I've seen that before and it seems like a bug of some sort - I've seen it in a couple of the titan dens during cutscenes even though there's no way the player could get them.
yeah I've also seen it in some tera battles

I don’t recall seeing anything like that :pika: However, if you join Wi-Fi discord I believe I can help you out with cloning. I am uncertain if the update / patch has been released yet for SV, so if that did happen, I will have to wait until the developer(s) re-update PKHeX.
the thing is for certain reasons I can't get a discord account and I was hoping there would be someone who can do it in a smogon pm

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the thing is for certain reasons I can't get a discord account and I was hoping there would be someone who can do it in a smogon pm
All good. Let me know your time zone. I am gmt-5. I should be able to help you. You can send me a pm here and I’ll try and get to you asap. A tad busy this morning. :blobthumbsup:
P.s. I’ll try and get Omastar, too. Missed theirs. Same applies :pika:

Last edited:
Thanks I didn't see about me at 1st, that's great! I'm Gmt-8. But like anytime works cause I don't do much lol. Play Rough and/or dazzling gleam tm(s) would be awesome. I'm planning a particularly unorthodox team that's already trained just have to use. Oinkologne needs Play Rough imo, I though ghost Tera blast would be ok.

Heyo, sorry to bother all yall. Looking for some help in Gen 7 - I have four Pokemon that currently require trade evolutions and are very sad. I asked ;-;.

I know with all the Gen 9 buzz that things are a bit slow, but I would greatly appreciate the assistance. If you'd like anything in return, CMT and let me know so I can get that ready. I'll be available all day today, tomorrow, and Sunday in my timezone. Thanks in advance!

Looking to trade a Great Tusk and a Flutter Mane for any two of the Iron ones.
I can get you two, but what I'm actually LF are play rough tms. Do you have two or can get two? I have all the paradoxes. Dazzling gleam or Draco meteor are cool too.

I can get you two, but what I'm actually LF are play rough tms. Do you have two or can get two? I have all the paradoxes. Dazzling gleam or Draco meteor are cool too.
I don't have those TMs unfortunately. I don't really need them, I just am filling out the Pokedex.

I don't have those TMs unfortunately. I don't really need them, I just am filling out the Pokedex.
Probably someone will help you for free if you wait xd. Or you could hunt fidough for me. I'm positive I saw many before, but when you actually want them for tms they are gone, fairy encounter power or no. For 3 play Rough I'd get you all the Irons, any ball ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)