Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So, am I wrong in assuming that the new mirror herb is meant to expedite egg moves now? IE: Getting Azumarill belly drum through a picnic with a Hariyama that has the move instead of breeding it with a mon from the poliwag line?
That is the point of mirror herb in breeding, you can just picnic with a hariyama with belly drum and an azumarill holding mirror herb with a free move slot and it will get belly drum

Last edited:
Hello! I want to get a rockruff with own tempo to evolve into twilight lycanroc. Can anyone trade me that or a hidden ability ditto to breed? I don't have anything to trade because I'm early in the story I just want to get my boy in his twilight form.

Hello! I want to get a rockruff with own tempo to evolve into twilight lycanroc. Can anyone trade me that or a hidden ability ditto to breed? I don't have anything to trade because I'm early in the story I just want to get my boy in his twilight form.
I might have rockruff/that evo w/ that ability. Definitely have spare ha dittos from raids. Do you want a particular Tera type for the ditto?

howdy! i have a shiny gumshoos and a shiny oinkologne and i don't especially want either of them but don't want to give them away for nothing. does anyone have any interest in these two or either of them and have anything of a similar value they'd want to trade?

howdy! i have a shiny gumshoos and a shiny oinkologne and i don't especially want either of them but don't want to give them away for nothing. does anyone have any interest in these two or either of them and have anything of a similar value they'd want to trade?
Do you happen to have a roaring moon instead? I have quite a lot of the dex complete if you're looking for something in particular.

I like Oinkologne at least, caught a shiny male today. Is yours female? If so would trade for it. I have lots of difftera mons from raids, Shiny Makuhita, some others.

I like Oinkologne at least, caught a shiny male today. Is yours female? If so would trade for it. I have lots of difftera mons from raids, Shiny Makuhita, some others.
It is female, yeah! Happy to trade it to you. Probably tomorrow some time? Can you give me a short list of what you have available?

I'll put it here so others know too. Many different Tera Eevees, some other good Tera stuff I can get into If you want. Shiny Drowzee, Shiny(incorrectly) trained Clodsire....idk that I'd trade that w/o a Draco Meteor tm from you, Gholdengo, um. Then just tms lol. I have neraly all, some are rare like Frenzy plant but idk what practical use that is.

I'll put it here so others know too. Many different Tera Eevees, some other good Tera stuff I can get into If you want. Shiny Drowzee, Shiny(incorrectly) trained Clodsire....idk that I'd trade that w/o a Draco Meteor tm from you, Gholdengo, um. Then just tms lol. I have neraly all, some are rare like Frenzy plant but idk what practical use that is.
I'll get in touch tomorrow! Would be interested in a tera eevee for sure. Thank you!

I'll get in touch tomorrow! Would be interested in a tera eevee for sure. Thank you!
Yay! You said you haven't beaten it, were you not ready for raids around Thanksgiving when there were more Eevee raids?

I'll sort the so I know what types I have, though I remember most. I'll pm you what I don't have.

Looking for a Friend and Love Ball in SV (can clone it for you), offering the other rare balls, ability patch, Violet paradoxes. Edit: Got them

Last edited:
I didn't see any place to post about multiplayer in the new Violet and Scarlet and after reading the rules it seems like this would be the best place to post.

I'm a streamer and I'm looking to play multiplayer casually with more people, particularly for Terra Raid battles. I also like doing picnics. I just started breeding for Sucker Punch Meowscarada with a buddy of mine and would love to help other people with their breeding projects. I normally leave codes and the like visible during my stream so that players can jump in without having to chat.

I haven't completed the MSQ yet but if you think it would sound fun to jump in, DM me and we can talk more! :psysly:

Is Brambleghast a a good mon? I have a 5 star dark raid today of it. Lf help, will be on like all day, until it's too late to bother. So pm me if you want dark Brambleghast and have good mon(s) for raids.

Mr. SU

formerly Mr. ShinyUmbreon
howdy! looking for a koraidon to trade for my miraidon
willing to touch trade but would prefer to keep.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Is Brambleghast a a good mon? I have a 5 star dark raid today of it. Lf help, will be on like all day, until it's too late to bother. So pm me if you want dark Brambleghast and have good mon(s) for raids.
Hi! I would heavily recommend joining the Wi-Fi discord server as we have other users who you can talk to in a live chat setting and collaborate on how to beat it! The link is within the original post. Cheers! :blobthumbsup:
Edit 2: Mr. SU; eventually I’ll be running through Scarlet and I can try to let you know asap. Same applies to you for the live chat option. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)