Sports FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
And I saying that Argentina reaches the Semifinals wtf.
A minute of silence for Messi fans.:blobsad:
I don't think it's over for them, I still think Argentina has big endeavors this tournament.

Yes of course, they're still favored to win the other two, remember that spain lost their opening game in 2010, but it will be a great psychological test to these players as the pressure is immense now
Exactly, I didn't even think Argentina played that bad, I think it was just unlucky with the fantastic strikes from Saudi Arabia but also the (3 offside decisions)

Not surprised by this result tbh, Germany and Netherlands definitely the two weakest teams that used to be top-tier imo. Japan deserve this shit so much, especially after the heartbreak of 2018. Love the passion - gl beating spain germany.

awyp

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
f's in chat for costa rica
I’ll honestly be shocked if anyone predicted the score was going to be that lopsided (7-0). Navas is a world class goalkeeper but the defenders did not help him at all today. What a thrashing.

Moment of silence for the fallen soldiers today.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dang, unfortunate to lose that one to Belgium, probably merited a draw at worst. Richie Laryea and Kamal Miller were huge, both made repeatedly excellent quality plays. Just didn't have the finishing we needed to convert on our 20+ chances, Johnathan Davis was a big disappointment, lots of great chances died on his foot. Massively different story if Alphonso Davies can convert on the early penalty.

Tough to go down a loss in the group with the other match a draw, but we played far better than I think anyone expected, just gotta pull out wins vs Croatia and Morocco.

Belgium looked flat asf today, i still think they'll get through and do their usual routine of getting dunked on in semis though because their group won't be capable of punishing them (croatia most overrated team in the world imo). kdb got MOTM despite playing awfully too, kept playing the wrong pass which is super unlike him. canada better than expected in terms of keeping possession but, like the USA in first 45 vs Wales, can dominate an entire half without actually threatening the goal. As soon as Davies stepped up to take the penalty you knew it wasn't going in either, didn't look remotely confident in himself and then took a shite shot. gotta clean it up or they're gonna struggle

awyp

RMT Leader
Dang, unfortunate to lose that one to Belgium, probably merited a draw at worst. Richie Laryea and Kamal Miller were huge, both made repeatedly excellent quality plays. Just didn't have the finishing we needed to convert on our 20+ chances, Johnathan Davis was a big disappointment, lots of great chances died on his foot. Massively different story if Alphonso Davies can convert on the early penalty.

Tough to go down a loss in the group with the other match a draw, but we played far better than I think anyone expected, just gotta pull out wins vs Croatia and Morocco.
Agreed, I think Canada is underrated but this is probably the toughest group in my opinion on who comes out because I think each team has the potential to get to the round of 16.

Yeah Spain I think put the World Cup on notice, probably played the best out of any team so far.

Why Uruguay have 4 starts in its uniform if they just won the world cup twice?
Before the existence of the World Cup, the main football championship was the Olympic Games. However, during an Olympic event held in the USA, the host country decided to remove football, because apparently they don't care about football. Since then, FIFA organized the World Cup independently of the Olympic Games.

Two of the four stars of the Uruguay national team were obtained before this split, and these are the only ones recognized by FIFA (this recognition is recent by the way).

lmao the ending to portugal ghana was a fiesta, homie almost pulled a benzema on the portuguese keeper by coming from behind during a goal kick but he slipped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)