The Well #78 - Dorron

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

Good afternoon lads. I'm Dorron, a 19yo student from Spain, which will become two time World Cup winner in a month. I study something related to nets, signals, wires and that shit. I used to play chess and basketball a lot. Top artists are Dua Lipa and Taylor Swift and no discussion is allowed. Rick Astley doesn't belong to artists but absolute fucking legends. Best videogames ever are Professor Layton, Tetris, Destiny 1 and 2 and World of Warcraft (WOTLK). My favourite mon is Spiritomb.

I've been in the community since early 2019. Here in Smogon I mod Spanish Translations, council of NDRU, like the ND community in general and shitpost in Smogoff. I also host tournaments when I feel like doing so and my pet is called AtraX Madara.

Now ask me questions nerds. The only relevant question I won't ask is why I chose Dorron as my username.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Will you ever give me up?
Will you ever let me down?
Will you ever run around and hurt me?

Will you ever make me cry?
Will you ever say goodbye?
Will you ever tell a lie and dessert me?
if this post reaches 69 reacts I'll record myself singing the song

why are you bad at pokemon?
I'll be bad at doing well at mons but I'm good at doing your mom

Are you a stranger to love?
Yes but you can change this

Is it salt or sugar.
Cocaine

Manololt is real?
Manololt va a ganar el siguiente OLT tras vengar al verdugo de egalvanc y Dasmer

by the wires/signals do you mean electrical engineering? if so could you please manually draw an 8 bit adder

what's your favorite layton game? i'm in the unwound future camp
no it's not electrical and my drawing sucks so much I wouldn't be able to draw a straight line with a ruler

both the azran legacy and the unwound future are sick I wouldn't be able to choose any of those
also I saw your post before the edit don't try to hide it...

how did you lose the sprigatito bet

whats the most painful engineering equation youve ever had to use

also nice pet
my whole life is pain

thanks, he bites when he's told Monotype isn't a real tier but nothing a Mamma Mia can't solve

Por qué a Crunchman le gustan tantos las pelotas?
Porque Crunchman es un cabrón

This isn’t a safe space anymore huh.
Do you enjoy more the Pokémon or the community
There's a specific community I can't hate more but besides that the other communities are wholesome. Almost everyone I've talked to in the site is a great person and wish them all the best <3.

Are you planning to stop playing on this site ?
I'll make you die from crazyness, that's when I'll know I've gone so far and leave the site

what is your favourite tetris block
stick

do you have any plans to become funny ever?
honestly not every community needs a boring ass idiot and that's my duty

Rick Astley?
Refer to phoope's reply :)

Last edited:
don’t run around my question and leave me deserted without an answer I’m looking for some hard thought and commitment to this question, if you read the rules I would hope you would never lie to me, I won’t say goodbye until I have my answer

what’s your favorite song?

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Monotype isn't a real tier
:S

Anyway, why did you choose ND as the tier to stay in? Or are they keeping you in the basement? :tyke:

Also, how are translations done if that's allowed to be asked... >.< (In a sense, is it a 1-to-1 translation or are some contextual things in English [eg. wordplay that works in English but might not be translated properly] changed to fit the language?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)