SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Holy shit there is so much ridiculous stuff in the moves! :totodiLUL:
Grafaiai's signature move : Doodle
" The user captures the very essence of the target in a sketch. This changes the Abilities of the user and its ally Pokémon to that of the target."
Can't wait for WeedleTwineedle to pull hilarous strats with that!
Friendly reminder that Slaking is in the dex and Grafaiai gets prankster. There's your double monke vgc dream team :)

So I read somewhere (in this thread I believe) that we may be able to capture Paradox Donphan before the post-game? Is that true or is it only referring to its Titan battle (where it's the 4th one, I think)?

For the record, I am not a leaker. I'm just commenting on the illustration and drawing some points of comparison.
Nor am I trying to form a grand theory of what's to come in the DLC, let alone Gen 1X.
I have only a pop culture understanding of alchemical theory plus some historical/technical knowledge of certain alchemists like Jabir ibn Hayyan.
Also, if I have to hear "AZOTH" again in relation to this franchise I am going to lose my temper.

Say that again, slowly. Also, get real if you think Revaroom is getting banned before the leopard or the fish.
Ok, that explains things

Alright, my stupid idea appears to potentially work: Here's Tangela's TM list, for example:
https://pastebin.com/b7euwhV9
This may be missing some stuff, because of how I chose to do it, but the good news is that it appears to work just fine.
Hooray!

You have to extract them one by one ?
If we can have new mons before returning ones that would be better, personally I would especially like to know those of Koraidon and Miraidon.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work !

Dunno if it was mentioned but Girafarig evolves when it levels up while knowing the move Twin Beam. I figured it out since it has WAZA as a condition, which is the same as Bonsly and Steenee. As well as 888 in it's Parameters which is Twin Beam. For reference: Bonsly's is 102 which is Mimic while Steenee's is 23 which is Stomp.

The third legendary's more like a Kirby regular final boss. The secret (game mode) final bosses have their names end with "Knight" too often lately (including obvious resemblance to Meta Knight).
yeah but then there's the even more secreter boss
Yep. The secret boss in Forgotten World is Morpho Knight (fucking butterfly) and then there's an even more secret boss that's...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)