Data Usage-Based Tier Update for July 2022 (August @ #39) (September @ #58)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's a problem that could be solved by more frequent updates of the actual OU main site and further incorporating the viability rankings into places more people can see. There will always be non OU mons that are surprisingly splashable and potent, and I don't think that lower tiers (well mainly UU this gen cause dear god lol) need to get the rug pulled out from under them just so that OU has an already somewhat misleading list be a bit more accurate

Honestly, using the tier lists from the site or builder has always been a deceptively bad idea to do anyway, when the VRs and sample teams+sets are a much better resource for actually attempting to build one's own team but that's a whole other rabbit hole about how getting into a meta is gonna require some fairly deep dives
I don't think this is a "rug pull." Pokemon moving in and out of lower tiers is a normal part of lower-tier development. I don't think that all tiers should be objectively incorrect because UU players don't want to partake in a normal part of their meta.

I don't think this is a "rug pull." Pokemon moving in and out of lower tiers is a normal part of lower-tier development. I don't think that all tiers should be objectively incorrect because UU players don't want to partake in a normal part of their meta.
I'm assuming you understand that a mon entering a tier is a lot different than a mon leaving a tier, you have reasonable recourse for the former whereas when a mon leaves one.... well...

And yeah, this is a normal part of the tiering system but that's exactly why rises weren't frozen in 2021, in the last year of a meta things do slow down and the entire policy review thread grapples with that (which I'm also assuming you've read because basically every argument for or against is found there). I also just don't think that the interest of having a mon's official tier label match its highest usage in the final year is any more compelling than the health of a competitive tier, since the primary interest is gameplay, is it not? The entire usage-based tiering system has a lot of flaws which is pretty obvious but I think "this mon is UU but incredibly relevant in OU" is something that you can reasonably work around with idk, further showcasing viability (which I still think shouldn't be forum exclusive and should be present on the builder but I'm not a council member so lol).

It has basically no detrimental effect on higher level gameplay and doesn't make getting into a tier any more meaningfully compromised (in terms of actual material consequences) so I think that stopping rises in the last year is a completely fine compromise.

I'm assuming you understand that a mon entering a tier is a lot different than a mon leaving a tier, you have reasonable recourse for the former whereas when a mon leaves one.... well...
This keeps getting thrown around. "We can just ban it, but we can't simply unban a Pokemon that rises." is the argument, which is true, but doesn't really explain anything. If the goal is to keep your tier stable, it's not really relevant, unless you plan on banning all Pokemon that break the balance of a metagame, which clearly is not what the goal is. The bans only work if the Pokemon is clearly broken, not if a Pokemon is metagame-defining but balanced, which still causes just as much of a shakeup as rises would.

This explanation then begs the question: Why can tiers adjust to adding in a handful of balanced but meta-game-defining Pokemon (see PU) but not removing them? Why can tiers ban several Pokemon that were already part of the metagame and adjust to those ban in the same time span (see the NU survey, where 8 Pokemon + recently banned Dragalge are being discussed)? If removing a Pokemon causes another to be broken, why can't the same suspect test methodology be applied to those? The answer you'd give me for the last one is sort of addressed later (not enough time), but I don't buy it.

And yeah, this is a normal part of the tiering system but that's exactly why rises weren't frozen in 2021, in the last year of a meta things do slow down and the entire policy review thread grapples with that (which I'm also assuming you've read because basically every argument for or against is found there). I also just don't think that the interest of having a mon's official tier label match its highest usage in the final year is any more compelling than the health of a competitive tier, since the primary interest is gameplay, is it not? The entire usage-based tiering system has a lot of flaws which is pretty obvious but I think "this mon is UU but incredibly relevant in OU" is something that you can reasonably work around with idk, further showcasing viability (which I still think shouldn't be forum exclusive and should be present on the builder but I'm not a council member so lol).
This logic doesn't make sense. I get interest wanes at the twilight of a generation, but clearly not that much. Tournaments are still running, ladders are still active, and suspects are still running. There are 4.5 months left before the new generation comes out., which is fifty percent more than Smogon normally gives for tiers to adjust to rises and drops. Even if there is an appreciable slowdown in interest, why isn't fifty percent more time than normal enough?

Second, I don't think this is sacrificing tier health for new-player friendliness. UU with rises is not necessarily unhealthy, only unstable, which isn't even necessarily a bad thing. Arguably, the instability and shaking up of a tier is fun and exciting for some players. If it is unhealthy, we can use suspect tests to fix that, something that we've already agreed we have enough time to conduct. Even if we don't have time to do it all, there's nothing stopping the council from voting on quickbans at the end of a generation, or doing tiering action after the next generation releases. There are precedent for both of those things (Quagsire, for example). I get that its not ideal, but its not a good excuse to me.

Thirdly, while I agree that usage based tiers are not the best and viability rankings should be more accessible, the fact of the matter is that most newer players will use the on-site tiers and the in-builder tiers when playing, not viability rankings. And those are wrong. If we want people to use viability rankings instead, because they are more representative, why even have the usage based tiers at all? Why not put the viability rankings on the site and cutoff at B- or whatever. Why not put the viability ranking of each Pokemon in the builder instead of just a list of Pokemon in the tier? If the best representation of a tier is viability rankings, why are those not front and center instead of the usage based tiers?

It has basically no detrimental effect on higher level gameplay and doesn't make getting into a tier any more meaningfully compromised (in terms of actual material consequences) so I think that stopping rises in the last year is a completely fine compromise.
Sure higher level players don't find it more difficult.

Also, I like your pig in a hat avatar.

The bans only work if the Pokemon is clearly broken, not if a Pokemon is metagame-defining but balanced, which still causes just as much of a shakeup as rises would.
This entire bit is completely pointless because generally bans don't happen because a mon is metagame defining, but because it's too strong/broken and has too strong a strain on building which impacts gameplay negatively.

This logic doesn't make sense. I get interest wanes at the twilight of a generation, but clearly not that much. Tournaments are still running, ladders are still active, and suspects are still running. There are 4.5 months left before the new generation comes out., which is fifty percent more than Smogon normally gives for tiers to adjust to rises and drops. Even if there is an appreciable slowdown in interest, why isn't fifty percent more time than normal enough?
Some ladders are more active or less active than others. And while tournaments are active that doesn't represent everyone. And interest is definitely waning more than you think.

Second, I don't think this is sacrificing tier health for new-player friendliness. UU with rises is not necessarily unhealthy, only unstable, which isn't even necessarily a bad thing.
I don't understand how you can say this when at the time of the discussion that resulted in tier shifts freezing early, UU was literally memed about for how bad the state of it was. And that's with the major pieces like Slowking, Excadrill and to a slightly lesser extent Washtom. I saw several people joke about just nuking the tier. Earlier, rises are totally fine and there's plenty of time to adjust to changes via shifts. But late in a generation there just isn't. Whether you wanna accept or not.

Arguably, the instability and shaking up of a tier is fun and exciting for some players.
Losing a tier staple or several to shifts is not fun when it throws your tier out of wack and suddenly mons who were very good possibly become TOO good since those staples helped check it. It's one thing if it's earlier in a generation but when it's this late there is not enough time.

Even if we don't have time to do it all, there's nothing stopping the council from voting on quickbans at the end of a generation, or doing tiering action after the next generation releases. There are precedent for both of those things (Quagsire, for example). I get that its not ideal, but its not a goo
You people don't want to have to ban stuff right? We'd prefer if things were stable and in a place where nothing is too good and broken so team building can be open and Metagames can properly develop.

Post gen tiering is fairly rare so it's kind of a poor example to bring up. Especially when tier shift freezes aims to address the issue so tiers are stable for future players and there doesn't have to potentially be bans.

Thirdly, while I agree that usage based tiers are not the best and viability rankings should be more accessible, the fact of the matter is that most newer players will use the on-site tiers and the in-builder tiers when playing, not viability rankings. And those are wrong.
Most new players to comp actually tend to use their favorites regardless of tier. Low ladder is often riddled with this.

If we want people to use viability rankings instead, because they are more representative, why even have the usage based tiers at all? Why not put the viability rankings on the site and cutoff at B- or whatever. Why not put the viability ranking of each Pokemon in the builder instead of just a list of Pokemon in the tier? If the best representation of a tier is viability rankings, why are those not front and center instead of the usage based tiers?
Or you could have a toggle or show both tiering and ranking. VR placing and tiering aren't always separate. And VR rankings can be outdated especially for old gen tiers. VR threads aren't updated for them nearly as often as current gen so they won't always be perfectly reflective of things.

TTK

Narmaya. That's it.
is a Community Contributor
BDSP is still having rises. The reason SS isn't having rises anymore is because SV (the next generation) is coming out soon and replacing SS, so it makes sense to stop rises, to allow the SS metas to stabilize a little before they conclude. BDSP is not getting replaced, so it will still have rises.
BDSP aren't having rises anymore we just have drops akin to SS

I wasn't sure if I was going to respond to this post because the arguments here don't seem to understand my point. Maybe that's my fault, but there was one important point I wanted to make, so I did.

This entire bit is completely pointless because generally bans don't happen because a mon is metagame defining, but because it's too strong/broken and has too strong a strain on building which impacts gameplay negatively.
Yes. That's the point. Why are tiers allowed to be destabilized by dropping powerful metagame defining, but not broken Pokemon but not by losing them? Pokemon that you would not ban. Saying we can deal with Pokemon that drop with suspect tests and bans doesn't make sense because we don't ban Pokemon that are too metagame-defining.

Some ladders are more active or less active than others. And while tournaments are active that doesn't represent everyone. And interest is definitely waning more than you think.
This is the point I wanted to respond to because it's objectively wrong. Here is a chart of usage stats showing the total number of battles in June 2022 vs. 2021 (using 1695/1630 stats) and the percent change. At most, NU has lost 12% of its player base, while PU actually has gained battles. This is not an appreciable loss of interest.

2022​
2021​
% Change
ou
1466624​
1336739​
10%​
uu
111310​
116306​
-4%​
ru
56608​
61860​
-8%​
nu
44160​
50119​
-12%​
pu
56503​
55134​
2%​

I don't understand how you can say this when at the time of the discussion that resulted in tier shifts freezing early, UU was literally memed about for how bad the state of it was. And that's with the major pieces like Slowking, Excadrill and to a slightly lesser extent Washtom. I saw several people joke about just nuking the tier. Earlier, rises are totally fine and there's plenty of time to adjust to changes via shifts. But late in a generation there just isn't. Whether you wanna accept or not.
You can't simply say, "my argument is right. It just is." I've already talked about "enough time." We give metagame three months to adjust to rises and drops, do any testing and banning, etc, etc, before another round of shifts. There has been little decrease in battles, and we have 4.5 months until the next generation. There is objectively enough time.

I can say this because unstable and unhealthy are not equivalent phrases. I agree UU is in a really bad state regardless of rises (Ban Scizor), but that's neither here nor there. You can argue whether or not losing Excadrill or Slowking will make it worse or better, but that's not the point. The point is that there is no reason to prevent that when we have the userbase and time to deal with it like we always do. (again, we have 4.5 months - for UU that's about half a million ladder battles)

Losing a tier staple or several to shifts is not fun when it throws your tier out of wack and suddenly mons who were very good possibly become TOO good since those staples helped check it. It's one thing if it's earlier in a generation but when it's this late there is not enough time.

You people don't want to have to ban stuff right? We'd prefer if things were stable and in a place where nothing is too good and broken so team building can be open and Metagames can properly develop.
First, I've already talked about the not enough time thing. We have enough time.

Second, losing Pokemon to a shift being bad is an opinion that might be common, but is not universal. I personally would have liked some of the shifts and disliked others. You might not have liked them as a blanket statement, but that shouldn't be the point. Smogon doesn't tend to tier like that.

Third, there's no need to put a value judgment on bans. We want a stable metagame, yes. It doesn't matter if we have to ban stuff to get there. It's not an indictment on anyone if we have to ban a few Pokemon to get to a stable metagame. It's part of the process. I'm not sure how many bans will be needed, but NU's survey has 8 Pokemon that have been floated for banning. If they have time for that, then UU can do a few.

Fourth, I feel like this is the crux of the argument for the freezes. "I like the tier the way it is, and I don't want to deal with the changes," which is a perfectly valid opinion to hold but is not a good reason to change policy and make the tiers objectively wrong.

Post gen tiering is fairly rare so it's kind of a poor example to bring up. Especially when tier shift freezes aims to address the issue so tiers are stable for future players and there doesn't have to potentially be bans.
It is a tool that we have, and we have been using more and more frequently. I understand why it's less ideal to use it, but that does not mean it's not something that can be used.

Also, quick bans have always been an option.

Most new players to comp actually tend to use their favorites regardless of tier. Low ladder is often riddled with this.
I think you and I both know that when I say new player, I'm not referring to the guy who uses 6 Lucarios but someone who is trying to get into competitive Pokemon and learn lower tiers. This is a bad strawman.

I didn't respond to the last thing because I think the toggling is a good idea and isn't relevant to my point - usage tiers onsite are just wrong, and if players are to use the VR rankings as the prime source, why aren't those front and center instead?

Yes. That's the point. Why are tiers allowed to be destabilized by dropping powerful metagame defining, but not broken Pokemon but not by losing them? Pokemon that you would not ban. Saying we can deal with Pokemon that drop with suspect tests and bans doesn't make sense because we don't ban Pokemon that are too metagame-defining.
It's not tiers being destabilized that's the issue. It's specifically tiers being destabilized at the end of a generation that's the issue.

This is the point I wanted to respond to because it's objectively wrong. Here is a chart of usage stats showing the total number of battles in June 2022 vs. 2021 (using 1695/1630 stats) and the percent change. At most, NU has lost 12% of its player base, while PU actually has gained battles. This is not an appreciable loss of interest.
I'll own that. It's not as much as I thought.

We give metagame three months to adjust to rises and drops, do any testing and banning, etc, etc, before another round of shifts. There has been little decrease in battles, and we have 4.5 months until the next generation. There is objectively enough time
There's a difference between three month periods early in the generation and a three month period when there is only 4.5 months left. When it's early in a generation there is a lot of time to work on the tier and make it as competitive and enjoyable as possible. When we're down to just 4.5 months and the goal is to leave the tier as stable as possible for future players who want to, and that's not nearly as much time as you think it is when the tier in question has so many issues and the potential loss of three key mons would have the tier fall apart.

When you consider the loss of those mons could make other mons potentially unhealthy or broken, there isn't enough time to deal with it all. You could quickban those mons but if too many have to be quickbanned to stabilize anything, then there wouldn't be enough time to retest each AND let the meta settle.

The point is that there is no reason to prevent that when we have the userbase and time to deal with it like we always do. (again, we have 4.5 months - for UU that's about half a million ladder battles)
If the tier fall apart because Slowking, exca and Washtom left, people might not even care enough to fix it at that point. So I'll repeat, the potential ripple effect that would happen if those three left, would be so big that there wouldn't be enough time to handle all the new issues that cropped up in their absence.

Second, losing Pokemon to a shift being bad is an opinion that might be common, but is not universal. I personally would have liked some of the shifts and disliked others. You might not have liked them as a blanket statement, but that shouldn't be the point. Smogon doesn't tend to tier like that.
Not even sure what the point of this was.

Third, there's no need to put a value judgment on bans. We want a stable metagame, yes. It doesn't matter if we have to ban stuff to get there. It's not an indictment on anyone if we have to ban a few Pokemon to get to a stable metagame. It's part of the process. I'm not sure how many bans will be needed, but NU's survey has 8 Pokemon that have been floated for banning. If they have time for that, then UU can do a few.
Metagames need time to settle after a ban to see if things change enough to not need more action. Between that time and the time it takes to suspect a mon, there isn't as much as you seem to think.

Fourth, I feel like this is the crux of the argument for the freezes. "I like the tier the way it is, and I don't want to deal with the changes," which is a perfectly valid opinion to hold but is not a good reason to change policy and make the tiers objectively wrong.
Talking UU, I don't know anyone who liked UU the way it was before the policy was implemented. I can't think of anyone who would've been excited for rises when the sentiment was generally "these rises would fuck over UU even more".

Finally, I'd appreciate it if you quit slotting in "objectively" into everything you say to try and make your statements seem irrefutable.

Finally, I'd appreciate it if you quit slotting in "objectively" into everything you say to try and make your statements seem irrefutable.
When I say something is objectively true like we have enough games as before and we have enough time, it's because empirically we do, and I've explained already. There are objectively a similar number of battles as last year. The tiers objectively do not reflect the common Pokemon being used right now.

It's not tiers being destabilized that's the issue. It's specifically tiers being destabilized at the end of a generation that's the issue.

There's a difference between three month periods early in the generation and a three month period when there is only 4.5 months left. When it's early in a generation there is a lot of time to work on the tier and make it as competitive and enjoyable as possible. When we're down to just 4.5 months and the goal is to leave the tier as stable as possible for future players who want to, and that's not nearly as much time as you think it is when the tier in question has so many issues and the potential loss of three key mons would have the tier fall apart.

When you consider the loss of those mons could make other mons potentially unhealthy or broken, there isn't enough time to deal with it all. You could quickban those mons but if too many have to be quickbanned to stabilize anything, then there wouldn't be enough time to retest each AND let the meta settle.
A few points here. First, you say that 4.5 months isn't enough time, but you haven't explained why 4.5 months isn't enough time. You simply assert that it's not enough time as I think it is. Why is 3 months enough time to stabilize earlier, and now 50% more time not enough time? That period was chosen so that tiers could have time to adjust to new drops and rises, deal with any fallout in a timely manner, and have a period of stability for tournaments and suspect tests before the cycle repeats itself. You have not explained why more time is not enough.

Is it because there is pressure to get it right in that 4.5 months otherwise we're stuck with it? I've already explained that if that is a worry, then we have tools that we have used in the past to deal with that.

If the tier fall apart because Slowking, exca and Washtom left, people might not even care enough to fix it at that point. So I'll repeat, the potential ripple effect that would happen if those three left, would be so big that there wouldn't be enough time to handle all the new issues that cropped up in their absence.

Metagames need time to settle after a ban to see if things change enough to not need more action. Between that time and the time it takes to suspect a mon, there isn't as much as you seem to think.
The tier wont "fall apart" of Slowking, Excadrill, and Rotom leave. It will be unstable and shift for a period of time. There's not need to use hyperbolic language, especially when we really don't know how this will effect the tier. You're right there is a ripple effect, but I'll point again to NU which floated 8 Pokemon to ban on its recent survey. I understand 8 suspect tests is unlikely, but why is that even on the table if we don't have time to even deal with one tier shift. Furthermore, a ripple effect as dramatic as you're describing has never really happened before, even with similarly important Pokemon rising and falling.

Talking UU, I don't know anyone who liked UU the way it was before the policy was implemented. I can't think of anyone who would've been excited for rises when the sentiment was generally "these rises would fuck over UU even more"
This doesn't strengthen your argument. Why are we trying to preserve something that is bad? Why aren't we taking this as an opportunity to remove elements from the tier that aren't great and starting again? And if everyone thinks the tier is so bad why has it been left in a state where its so bad that it can't handle a few rises? And I'm going to repeat myself (and probably not post again because I don't really want to repeat myself again) rises will not necessarily make UU worse - you do not know if it will. It will only destablize the tier - something that can be fixed with three months of gameplay and bans.

(Also, if you want UU to be better, lets start by banning Scizor?)

I'm sorry if this question is dumb, worms ate all the wrinkles out of my brain and now it is all small and smooth. Is there a list of every forme that is tiered separately somewhere? I know the Gourgeists are together and the Rotoms are separate, but I'm working on a project and would like not to miss anything. Is there a better place for this question?

I'm sorry if this question is dumb, worms ate all the wrinkles out of my brain and now it is all small and smooth. Is there a list of every forme that is tiered separately somewhere? I know the Gourgeists are together and the Rotoms are separate, but I'm working on a project and would like not to miss anything. Is there a better place for this question?
Every form that has either a different typing (for example; Rotom-Forms) or stat difference (for example; Giratina-Forms) or both are tiered separately. Pokemon with different movepools and abilities but same typing and stats will still be tiered together. Here's a list, which should be complete:

:deoxys: Deoxys
:deoxys-attack: Deoxys-Attack
:deoxys-defense: Deoxys-Defense
:deoxys-speed: Deoxys-Speed

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:wormadam: Wormadam
:wormadam-sandy: Wormadam-Sandy
:wormadam-trash: Wormadam-Trash

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rotom
Rotom-Mow
Rotom-Frost
Rotom-Heat
Rotom-Fan
Rotom-Wash

Current Tier
Rotom - Untiered
Rotom-Mow - NU (Currently Suspect Tested)
Rotom-Frost - Untiered
Rotom-Heat - UU
Rotom-Fan - Untiered
Rotom-Wash - UU
Giratina
Giratina-Origin

Current Tier
Giratina - Uber
Giratina-Origin - Uber
:shaymin: Shaymin
:shaymin-sky: Shaymin-Sky

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:arceus: All Arceus types

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
Tornadus
Tornadus-Therian

Current Tier
Tornadus - NUBL
Tornadus-Therian - OU
Thundurus
Thundurus-Therian

Current Tier
Thundurus - UUBL
Thundurus-Therian - UU
Landorus
Landorus-Therian

Current Tier
Landorus - Uber
Landorus-Therian - OU
Kyurem
Kyurem-Black
Kyurem-White

Current Tier
Kyurem - Uber
Kyurem-Black - Uber
Kyurem-White - Uber
:greninja: Greninja
:greninja-ash: Greninja-Ash

Current Tier
UNRELEASED

(This one is a bit weird. Because Greninja-Ash's base form is still regular Greninja, should regular Greninja ever be banned / rise to a higher tier than Greninja-Ash, Greninja-Ash will rise with it. However, this does not apply to the other way around. Should Greninja-Ash ever be banned, the ability Battle Bond will just be banned instead, which means regular Greninja remains in whatever tier it is at that point in time.)
Gourgeist
Gourgeist-Large
Gourgeist-Small
Gourgeist-Super

Current Tier
Gourgeist - Untiered
Gourgeist-Large - Untiered
Gourgeist-Small - Untiered
Gourgeist-Super - Untiered
Zygarde-10%
Zygarde
Zygarde-Complete

Current Tier
Zygarde-10% - UU
Zygarde - Uber
Zygarde-Complete - Uber
:hoopa: Hoopa
:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa-Unbound

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:oricorio: Oricorio
:oricorio-pom-pom: Oricorio-Pom-Pom
:oricorio-p Oricorio-P'au
:oricorio-sensu: Oricorio-Sensu

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
Lycanroc
Lycanroc-Midnight
Lycanroc-Dusk

Current Tier
Lycanroc - PU
Lycanroc-Midnight - Untiered
Lycanroc-Dusk - UU
All Silvally types

Current Tier
Silvally - Untiered
Silvally-Bug - Untiered
Silvally-Dark - Untiered
Silvally-Dragon - Untiered
Silvally-Electric - Untiered
Silvally-Fairy - PU
Silvally-Fighting - Untiered
Silvally-Fire - Untiered
Silvally-Flying - Untiered
Silvally-Ghost - PU
Silvally-Grass - Untiered
Silvally-Ground - NU
Silvally-Ice - Untiered
Silvally-Poison - Untiered
Silvally-Psychic - Untiered
Silvally-Rock - Untiered
Silvally-Steel - NU
Silvally-Water - Untiered
Necrozma
Necrozma-Dawn-Wings
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane

Current Tier
Necrozma - RUBL
Necrozma-Dawn-Wings - Uber
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane - Uber
Indeedee
Indeedee-Female

Current Tier
Indeedee - NUBL
Indeedee-Female - NU
Zacian
Zacian-Crowned

Current Tier
Zacian - AG
Zacian-Crowned - AG
Zamazenta
Zamazenta-Crowned

Current Tier
Zamazenta - Uber
Zamazenta-Crowned - Uber
Urshifu
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike

Current Tier
Urshifu - Uber
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike - OU
Calyrex
Calyrex-Ice
Calyrex-Shadow

Current Tier
Calyrex - Untiered
Calyrex-Ice - Uber
Calyrex-Shadow - Uber (Currently Suspect Tested)

Basculin forms
Keldeo forms
Meowstic genders

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Every form that has either a different typing (for example; Rotom-Forms) or stat difference (for example; Giratina-Forms) or both are tiered separately. Pokemon with different movepools and abilities but same typing and stats will still be tiered together. Here's a list, which should be complete:

:deoxys: Deoxys
:deoxys-attack: Deoxys-Attack
:deoxys-defense: Deoxys-Defense
:deoxys-speed: Deoxys-Speed

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:wormadam: Wormadam
:wormadam-sandy: Wormadam-Sandy
:wormadam-trash: Wormadam-Trash

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:rotom: Rotom
:rotom-mow: Rotom-Mow
:rotom-frost: Rotom-Frost
:rotom-heat: Rotom-Heat
:rotom-fan: Rotom-Fan
:rotom-wash: Rotom-Wash

Current Tier
Rotom - Untiered
Rotom-Mow - NU (Currently Suspect Tested)
Rotom-Frost - Untiered
Rotom-Heat - UU
Rotom-Fan - Untiered
Rotom-Wash - UU
:giratina: Giratina
:giratina-origin: Giratina-Origin

Current Tier
Giratina - Uber
Giratina-Origin - Uber
:shaymin: Shaymin
:shaymin-sky: Shaymin-Sky

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:arceus: All Arceus types

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:tornadus: Tornadus
:tornadus-therian: Tornadus-Therian

Current Tier
Tornadus - NUBL
Tornadus-Therian - OU
:thundurus: Thundurus
:thundurus-therian: Thundurus-Therian

Current Tier
Thundurus - UUBL
Thundurus-Therian - UU
:landorus: Landorus
:landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian

Current Tier
Landorus - Uber
Landorus-Therian - OU
:kyurem: Kyurem
:kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black
:kyurem-white: Kyurem-White

Current Tier
Kyurem - Uber
Kyurem-Black - Uber
Kyurem-White - Uber
:greninja: Greninja
:greninja-ash: Greninja-Ash

Current Tier
UNRELEASED

(This one is a bit weird. Because Greninja-Ash's base form is still regular Greninja, should regular Greninja ever be banned / rise to a higher tier than Greninja-Ash, Greninja-Ash will rise with it. However, this does not apply to the other way around. Should Greninja-Ash ever be banned, the ability Battle Bond will just be banned instead, which means regular Greninja remains in whatever tier it is at that point in time.)
:gourgeist: Gourgeist
:gourgeist: Gourgeist-Large
:gourgeist: Gourgeist-Small
:gourgeist: Gourgeist-Super

Current Tier
Gourgeist - Untiered
Gourgeist-Large - Untiered
Gourgeist-Small - Untiered
Gourgeist-Super - Untiered
:zygarde-10%: Zygarde-10%
:zygarde: Zygarde
:zygarde-complete: Zygarde-Complete

Current Tier
Zygarde-10% - UU
Zygarde - Uber
Zygarde-Complete - Uber
:hoopa: Hoopa
:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa-Unbound

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:oricorio: Oricorio
:oricorio-pom-pom: Oricorio-Pom-Pom
:oricorio-p Oricorio-P'au
:oricorio-sensu: Oricorio-Sensu

Current Tier
UNRELEASED
:lycanroc: Lycanroc
:lycanroc-midnight: Lycanroc-Midnight
:lycanroc-dusk: Lycanroc-Dusk

Current Tier
Lycanroc - PU
Lycanroc-Midnight - Untiered
Lycanroc-Dusk - UU
:silvally: All Silvally types

Current Tier
Silvally - Untiered
Silvally-Bug - Untiered
Silvally-Dark - Untiered
Silvally-Dragon - Untiered
Silvally-Electric - Untiered
Silvally-Fairy - PU
Silvally-Fighting - Untiered
Silvally-Fire - Untiered
Silvally-Flying - Untiered
Silvally-Ghost - PU
Silvally-Grass - Untiered
Silvally-Ground - NU
Silvally-Ice - Untiered
Silvally-Poison - Untiered
Silvally-Psychic - Untiered
Silvally-Rock - Untiered
Silvally-Steel - NU
Silvally-Water - Untiered
:necrozma: Necrozma
:necrozma-dawn-wings: Necrozma-Dawn-Wings
:necrozma-dusk-mane: Necrozma-Dusk-Mane

Current Tier
Necrozma - RUBL
Necrozma-Dawn-Wings - Uber
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane - Uber
:zacian: Zacian
:zacian-crowned: Zacian-Crowned

Current Tier
Zacian - AG
Zacian-Crowned - AG
:zamazenta: Zamazenta
:zamazenta-crowned: Zamazenta-Crowned

Current Tier
Zamazenta - Uber
Zamazenta-Crowned - Uber
:urshifu: Urshifu
:urshifu-rapid-strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike

Current Tier
Urshifu - Uber
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike - OU
:calyrex: Calyrex
:calyrex-ice: Calyrex-Ice
:calyrex-shadow: Calyrex-Shadow

Current Tier
Calyrex - Untiered
Calyrex-Ice - Uber
Calyrex-Shadow - Uber (Currently Suspect Tested)

:basculin::basculin-blue-striped: Basculin forms
:keldeo::keldeo-resolute: Keldeo forms

Hope this helps!
So Indeedee are tiered separately, but Meoestic together?

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Stats for this shift are based on July usage with a 1.53% quick drop cutoff.
Code:
Combined usage for OU (1695 stats)
 + ---- + ------------------ + ------- + 
 | Rank | Pokemon            | Percent | 
 | 1    | Landorus-Therian   | 41.399% |
 | 2    | Ferrothorn         | 22.202% |
 | 3    | Dragapult          | 21.412% |
 | 4    | Heatran            | 20.583% |
 | 5    | Clefable           | 19.131% |
 | 6    | Kartana            | 18.026% |
 | 7    | Garchomp           | 17.190% |
 | 8    | Weavile            | 16.887% |
 | 9    | Zapdos             | 16.194% |
 | 10   | Tornadus-Therian   | 16.194% |
 | 11   | Melmetal           | 16.103% |
 | 12   | Corviknight        | 15.433% |
 | 13   | Urshifu-Rapid-Strike | 14.071% |
 | 14   | Tapu Lele          | 13.407% |
 | 15   | Toxapex            | 12.737% |
 | 16   | Rillaboom          | 12.438% |
 | 17   | Tyranitar          | 10.644% |
 | 18   | Tapu Fini          | 10.381% |
 | 19   | Tapu Koko          | 10.259% |
 | 20   | Dragonite          |  9.083% |
 | 21   | Blacephalon        |  8.550% |
 | 22   | Rotom-Wash         |  8.199% |
 | 23   | Slowking-Galar     |  8.035% |
 | 24   | Buzzwole           |  7.973% |
 | 25   | Slowbro            |  7.646% |
 | 26   | Blissey            |  7.023% |
 | 27   | Zeraora            |  6.923% |
 | 28   | Mew                |  6.492% |
 | 29   | Gastrodon          |  6.436% |
 | 30   | Volcarona          |  6.349% |
 | 31   | Excadrill          |  6.215% |
 | 32   | Pelipper           |  6.123% |
 | 33   | Volcanion          |  5.978% |
 | 34   | Ninetales-Alola    |  5.578% |
 | 35   | Magnezone          |  5.537% |
 | 36   | Blaziken           |  5.525% |
 | 37   | Bisharp            |  5.430% |
 | 38   | Barraskewda        |  5.126% |
 | 39   | Victini            |  5.022% |
 | 40   | Regieleki          |  4.728% |
 | 41   | Hippowdon          |  4.653% |
 | 42   | Nidoking           |  4.372% |
 | 43   | Crawdaunt          |  4.348% |
 | 44   | Mandibuzz          |  4.160% |
 | 45   | Seismitoad         |  4.038% |
 | 46   | Aegislash          |  4.037% |
 | 47   | Slowking           |  3.936% |
 | 48   | Zapdos-Galar       |  3.823% |
 | 49   | Celesteela         |  3.794% |
 | 50   | Swampert           |  3.369% |
 | 51   | Hawlucha           |  3.287% |
 | 52   | Skarmory           |  3.223% |
 | 53   | Scizor             |  3.036% |
 | 54   | Hydreigon          |  3.034% |
 | 55   | Tangrowth          |  2.721% |
 | 56   | Moltres-Galar      |  2.702% |
 | 57   | Cloyster           |  2.279% |
 | 58   | Chansey            |  2.260% |
 | 59   | Arctozolt          |  2.199% |
 | 60   | Latios             |  2.009% |
 | 61   | Hatterene          |  1.990% |
 | 62   | Torkoal            |  1.893% |
 | 63   | Nihilego           |  1.870% |
 | 64   | Jirachi            |  1.730% |
 | 65   | Mamoswine          |  1.666% |
 | 66   | Gengar             |  1.593% |
 | 67   | Kommo-o            |  1.495% |
 | 68   | Marowak-Alola      |  1.440% |
 | 69   | Venusaur           |  1.396% |
 | 70   | Cresselia          |  1.317% |
 | 71   | Dracozolt          |  1.276% |
 | 72   | Suicune            |  1.265% |
 | 73   | Porygon2           |  1.243% |
 | 74   | Tapu Bulu          |  1.242% |
 | 75   | Polteageist        |  1.213% |
 | 76   | Reuniclus          |  1.201% |
 | 77   | Keldeo             |  1.182% |
 | 78   | Azumarill          |  1.060% |
 | 79   | Scolipede          |  1.030% |
 | 80   | Latias             |  1.027% |
 | 81   | Ditto              |  0.996% |
 | 82   | Thundurus-Therian  |  0.928% |
 | 83   | Moltres            |  0.907% |
 | 84   | Umbreon            |  0.899% |
 | 85   | Quagsire           |  0.870% |
 | 86   | Necrozma           |  0.812% |
 | 87   | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  0.812% |
 | 88   | Krookodile         |  0.728% |
 | 89   | Alakazam           |  0.716% |
 | 90   | Slurpuff           |  0.698% |
 | 91   | Grimmsnarl         |  0.688% |
 | 92   | Heracross          |  0.681% |
 | 93   | Toxtricity         |  0.675% |
 | 94   | Klefki             |  0.664% |
 | 95   | Togekiss           |  0.661% |
 | 96   | Obstagoon          |  0.657% |
 | 97   | Amoonguss          |  0.637% |
 | 98   | Porygon-Z          |  0.635% |
 | 99   | Terrakion          |  0.565% |
 | 100  | Primarina          |  0.558% |
 | 101  | Starmie            |  0.555% |
 | 102  | Kingdra            |  0.520% |
 | 103  | Heliolisk          |  0.512% |
 | 104  | Stakataka          |  0.501% |
 | 105  | Slowbro-Galar      |  0.496% |
 | 106  | Diggersby          |  0.493% |
 | 107  | Shuckle            |  0.485% |
 | 108  | Xatu               |  0.484% |
 | 109  | Conkeldurr         |  0.463% |
 | 110  | Shedinja           |  0.454% |
 | 111  | Darmanitan         |  0.444% |
 | 112  | Blastoise          |  0.442% |
 | 113  | Vanilluxe          |  0.435% |
 | 114  | Salamence          |  0.411% |
 | 115  | Gyarados           |  0.396% |
 | 116  | Ribombee           |  0.387% |
 | 117  | Cobalion           |  0.380% |
 | 118  | Sharpedo           |  0.379% |
 | 119  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.374% |
 | 120  | Regidrago          |  0.358% |
 | 121  | Omastar            |  0.339% |
 | 122  | Mienshao           |  0.336% |
 | 123  | Decidueye          |  0.329% |
 | 124  | Espeon             |  0.324% |
 | 125  | Weezing-Galar      |  0.324% |
 | 126  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.320% |
 | 127  | Arctovish          |  0.316% |
 | 128  | Charizard          |  0.313% |
 | 129  | Glastrier          |  0.309% |
 | 130  | Indeedee           |  0.285% |
 | 131  | Sigilyph           |  0.278% |
 | 132  | Bronzong           |  0.278% |
 | 133  | Rhyperior          |  0.275% |
 | 134  | Zarude             |  0.271% |
 | 135  | Mimikyu            |  0.269% |
 | 136  | Diancie            |  0.269% |
 | 137  | Snorlax            |  0.268% |
 | 138  | Aggron             |  0.266% |
 | 139  | Incineroar         |  0.266% |
 | 140  | Haxorus            |  0.255% |
 | 141  | Gardevoir          |  0.246% |
 | 142  | Lanturn            |  0.241% |
 | 143  | Inteleon           |  0.238% |
 | 144  | Vikavolt           |  0.228% |
 | 145  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.219% |
 | 146  | Metagross          |  0.211% |
 | 147  | Thundurus          |  0.210% |
 | 148  | Araquanid          |  0.207% |
 | 149  | Frosmoth           |  0.206% |
 | 150  | Noivern            |  0.201% |
 | 151  | Bewear             |  0.187% |
 | 152  | Xurkitree          |  0.184% |
 | 153  | Aurorus            |  0.172% |
 | 154  | Golisopod          |  0.161% |
 | 155  | Salazzle           |  0.159% |
 | 156  | Golurk             |  0.158% |
 | 157  | Aerodactyl         |  0.157% |
 | 158  | Zoroark            |  0.154% |
 | 159  | Lucario            |  0.152% |
 | 160  | Gallade            |  0.148% |
 | 161  | Milotic            |  0.142% |
 | 162  | Entei              |  0.141% |
 | 163  | Jellicent          |  0.141% |
 | 164  | Mantine            |  0.137% |
 | 165  | Azelf              |  0.137% |
 | 166  | Tentacruel         |  0.135% |
 | 167  | Druddigon          |  0.134% |
 | 168  | Barbaracle         |  0.130% |
 | 169  | Goodra             |  0.129% |
 | 170  | Toxicroak          |  0.129% |
 | 171  | Avalugg            |  0.128% |
 | 172  | Sableye            |  0.128% |
 | 173  | Audino             |  0.126% |
 | 174  | Exploud            |  0.121% |
 | 175  | Talonflame         |  0.115% |
 | 176  | Magmortar          |  0.114% |
 | 177  | Cursola            |  0.114% |
 | 178  | Pikachu            |  0.112% |
 | 179  | Tyrantrum          |  0.110% |
 | 180  | Articuno-Galar     |  0.104% |
 | 181  | Cinccino           |  0.103% |
 | 182  | Chandelure         |  0.102% |
 | 183  | Gigalith           |  0.100% |
Code:
Combined usage for UU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Scizor             | 32.098% |
 | 2    | Celesteela         | 20.899% |
 | 3    | Salamence          | 20.105% |
 | 4    | Excadrill          | 18.511% |
 | 5    | Azelf              | 16.692% |
 | 6    | Hydreigon          | 15.939% |
 | 7    | Keldeo             | 15.807% |
 | 8    | Nihilego           | 15.804% |
 | 9    | Hippowdon          | 15.520% |
 | 10   | Rotom-Wash         | 14.897% |
 | 11   | Tangrowth          | 14.062% |
 | 12   | Cobalion           | 13.574% |
 | 13   | Skarmory           | 13.266% |
 | 14   | Darmanitan         | 13.152% |
 | 15   | Amoonguss          | 13.097% |
 | 16   | Chansey            | 13.054% |
 | 17   | Thundurus-Therian  | 12.738% |
 | 18   | Gyarados           | 12.022% |
 | 19   | Primarina          | 11.994% |
 | 20   | Zarude             | 11.880% |
 | 21   | Conkeldurr         | 11.823% |
 | 22   | Slowking           | 11.686% |
 | 23   | Zygarde-10%        | 10.904% |
 | 24   | Azumarill          | 10.272% |
 | 25   | Swampert           | 10.271% |
 | 26   | Moltres            | 10.195% |
 | 27   | Hatterene          |  9.849% |
 | 28   | Mamoswine          |  9.115% |
 | 29   | Slowbro-Galar      |  8.738% |
 | 30   | Torkoal            |  7.822% |
 | 31   | Jirachi            |  7.541% |
 | 32   | Mandibuzz          |  7.231% |
 | 33   | Venusaur           |  7.017% |
 | 34   | Krookodile         |  6.656% |
 | 35   | Rotom-Heat         |  6.250% |
 | 36   | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  5.832% |
 | 37   | Nidoking           |  5.682% |
 | 38   | Crawdaunt          |  5.248% |
 | 39   | Diggersby          |  4.909% |
 | 40   | Tapu Bulu          |  4.445% |
 | 41   | Marowak-Alola      |  4.421% |
 | 42   | Necrozma           |  4.188% |
 | 43   | Crobat             |  3.910% |
 | 44   | Togekiss           |  3.867% |
 | 45   | Chandelure         |  3.706% |
 | 46   | Umbreon            |  3.639% |
 | 47   | Cloyster           |  3.547% |
 | 48   | Porygon2           |  3.361% |
 | 49   | Raikou             |  3.011% |
 | 50   | Tentacruel         |  2.923% |
 | 51   | Cresselia          |  2.642% |
 | 52   | Politoed           |  2.412% |
 | 53   | Stakataka          |  2.195% |
 | 54   | Toxtricity         |  2.192% |
 | 55   | Nidoqueen          |  2.025% |
 | 56   | Haxorus            |  1.820% |
 | 57   | Indeedee           |  1.784% |
 | 58   | Magneton           |  1.770% |
 | 59   | Noivern            |  1.766% |
 | 60   | Obstagoon          |  1.756% |
 | 61   | Seismitoad         |  1.753% |
 | 62   | Entei              |  1.652% |
 | 63   | Mimikyu            |  1.548% |
 | 64   | Polteageist        |  1.473% |
 | 65   | Weezing-Galar      |  1.442% |
 | 66   | Scolipede          |  1.441% |
 | 67   | Espeon             |  1.305% |
 | 68   | Kingdra            |  1.252% |
 | 69   | Toxicroak          |  1.154% |
 | 70   | Xurkitree          |  1.140% |
 | 71   | Starmie            |  1.120% |
 | 72   | Incineroar         |  1.110% |
 | 73   | Quagsire           |  1.090% |
 | 74   | Charizard          |  1.052% |
 | 75   | Gardevoir          |  1.048% |
 | 76   | Blastoise          |  1.022% |
 | 77   | Trevenant          |  0.981% |
 | 78   | Registeel          |  0.931% |
 | 79   | Durant             |  0.926% |
 | 80   | Reuniclus          |  0.923% |
 | 81   | Froslass           |  0.923% |
 | 82   | Heracross          |  0.873% |
 | 83   | Klefki             |  0.852% |
 | 84   | Rhyperior          |  0.833% |
 | 85   | Shedinja           |  0.830% |
 | 86   | Tornadus           |  0.812% |
 | 87   | Exploud            |  0.788% |
 | 88   | Flygon             |  0.767% |
 | 89   | Bronzong           |  0.752% |
 | 90   | Ribombee           |  0.748% |
 | 91   | Lucario            |  0.727% |
 | 92   | Goodra             |  0.710% |
 | 93   | Grimmsnarl         |  0.693% |
 | 94   | Heliolisk          |  0.682% |
 | 95   | Metagross          |  0.671% |
 | 96   | Dhelmise           |  0.668% |
 | 97   | Suicune            |  0.663% |
 | 98   | Salazzle           |  0.662% |
 | 99   | Galvantula         |  0.649% |
 | 100  | Shuckle            |  0.617% |
 | 101  | Kabutops           |  0.614% |
 | 102  | Pyukumuku          |  0.592% |
 | 103  | Porygon-Z          |  0.590% |
 | 104  | Machamp            |  0.587% |
 | 105  | Regidrago          |  0.569% |
 | 106  | Milotic            |  0.562% |
 | 107  | Sylveon            |  0.559% |
 | 108  | Celebi             |  0.556% |
 | 109  | Jellicent          |  0.555% |
 | 110  | Inteleon           |  0.553% |
 | 111  | Roserade           |  0.548% |
 | 112  | Ninetales          |  0.526% |
 | 113  | Togedemaru         |  0.495% |
 | 114  | Snorlax            |  0.486% |
 | 115  | Rotom-Mow          |  0.469% |
 | 116  | Whimsicott         |  0.465% |
 | 117  | Gastrodon          |  0.464% |
 | 118  | Tsareena           |  0.452% |
 | 119  | Linoone            |  0.415% |
 | 120  | Xatu               |  0.408% |
 | 121  | Sandaconda         |  0.405% |
 | 122  | Vanilluxe          |  0.394% |
 | 123  | Aerodactyl         |  0.392% |
 | 124  | Slurpuff           |  0.390% |
 | 125  | Omastar            |  0.353% |
 | 126  | Golurk             |  0.339% |
 | 127  | Hitmonlee          |  0.338% |
 | 128  | Mantine            |  0.334% |
 | 129  | Tyrantrum          |  0.332% |
 | 130  | Sharpedo           |  0.327% |
 | 131  | Talonflame         |  0.309% |
 | 132  | Pangoro            |  0.303% |
 | 133  | Accelgor           |  0.300% |
 | 134  | Ditto              |  0.289% |
 | 135  | Golisopod          |  0.284% |
 | 136  | Uxie               |  0.260% |
 | 137  | Araquanid          |  0.258% |
 | 138  | Vikavolt           |  0.257% |
 | 139  | Ludicolo           |  0.253% |
 | 140  | Doublade           |  0.251% |
 | 141  | Drapion            |  0.248% |
 | 142  | Rapidash-Galar     |  0.235% |
 | 143  | Decidueye          |  0.230% |
 | 144  | Scrafty            |  0.229% |
 | 145  | Arcanine           |  0.219% |
 | 146  | Sirfetch’d         |  0.207% |
 | 147  | Claydol            |  0.198% |
 | 148  | Gallade            |  0.193% |
 | 149  | Stunfisk           |  0.191% |
 | 150  | Leafeon            |  0.188% |
 | 151  | Butterfree         |  0.186% |
 | 152  | Tauros             |  0.185% |
 | 153  | Indeedee-F         |  0.179% |
 | 154  | Articuno           |  0.179% |
 | 155  | Druddigon          |  0.166% |
 | 156  | Lapras             |  0.162% |
 | 157  | Carbink            |  0.161% |
 | 158  | Zoroark            |  0.158% |
 | 159  | Vaporeon           |  0.155% |
 | 160  | Poliwrath          |  0.151% |
 | 161  | Carracosta         |  0.137% |
 | 162  | Centiskorch        |  0.136% |
 | 163  | Mesprit            |  0.134% |
 | 164  | Maractus           |  0.131% |
 | 165  | Aggron             |  0.123% |
 | 166  | Liepard            |  0.123% |
 | 167  | Hitmontop          |  0.123% |
 | 168  | Absol              |  0.122% |
 | 169  | Shiftry            |  0.121% |
 | 170  | Flapple            |  0.119% |
 | 171  | Diancie            |  0.118% |
 | 172  | Silvally-Ghost     |  0.114% |
 | 173  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.113% |
 | 174  | Eldegoss           |  0.112% |
 | 175  | Gigalith           |  0.110% |
 | 176  | Dragalge           |  0.104% |
 | 177  | Runerigus          |  0.100% |
Code:
Combined usage for RU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Crobat             | 22.880% |
 | 2    | Umbreon            | 22.062% |
 | 3    | Flygon             | 21.644% |
 | 4    | Incineroar         | 19.935% |
 | 5    | Weezing-Galar      | 16.395% |
 | 6    | Metagross          | 16.249% |
 | 7    | Nidoqueen          | 14.351% |
 | 8    | Milotic            | 14.271% |
 | 9    | Mimikyu            | 14.184% |
 | 10   | Bronzong           | 13.993% |
 | 11   | Heracross          | 13.712% |
 | 12   | Togekiss           | 12.233% |
 | 13   | Entei              | 12.065% |
 | 14   | Seismitoad         | 12.003% |
 | 15   | Raikou             | 11.507% |
 | 16   | Registeel          | 11.365% |
 | 17   | Xurkitree          | 11.204% |
 | 18   | Suicune            | 10.936% |
 | 19   | Roserade           | 10.869% |
 | 20   | Sharpedo           | 10.096% |
 | 21   | Gardevoir          | 10.096% |
 | 22   | Lucario            |  9.844% |
 | 23   | Chandelure         |  9.629% |
 | 24   | Golisopod          |  9.434% |
 | 25   | Celebi             |  8.986% |
 | 26   | Steelix            |  8.870% |
 | 27   | Klefki             |  8.576% |
 | 28   | Reuniclus          |  8.013% |
 | 29   | Cloyster           |  7.952% |
 | 30   | Noivern            |  7.695% |
 | 31   | Pangoro            |  7.565% |
 | 32   | Hitmontop          |  7.290% |
 | 33   | Rhyperior          |  7.015% |
 | 34   | Porygon2           |  6.347% |
 | 35   | Polteageist        |  6.313% |
 | 36   | Dhelmise           |  6.109% |
 | 37   | Toxtricity         |  5.861% |
 | 38   | Politoed           |  5.780% |
 | 39   | Marowak-Alola      |  5.639% |
 | 40   | Silvally-Ground    |  4.902% |
 | 41   | Rotom-Mow          |  4.763% |
 | 42   | Heliolisk          |  4.395% |
 | 43   | Porygon-Z          |  4.364% |
 | 44   | Tornadus           |  4.165% |
 | 45   | Arctovish          |  3.771% |
 | 46   | Stakataka          |  3.728% |
 | 47   | Kingdra            |  3.564% |
 | 48   | Ferroseed          |  3.511% |
 | 49   | Aurorus            |  3.203% |
 | 50   | Abomasnow          |  3.129% |
 | 51   | Cresselia          |  3.121% |
 | 52   | Sandslash-Alola    |  3.113% |
 | 53   | Starmie            |  2.983% |
 | 54   | Druddigon          |  2.914% |
 | 55   | Bewear             |  2.808% |
 | 56   | Quagsire           |  2.698% |
 | 57   | Toxicroak          |  2.695% |
 | 58   | Qwilfish           |  2.633% |
 | 59   | Gastrodon          |  2.606% |
 | 60   | Snorlax            |  2.535% |
 | 61   | Salazzle           |  2.447% |
 | 62   | Machamp            |  2.435% |
 | 63   | Diancie            |  2.371% |
 | 64   | Slurpuff           |  2.198% |
 | 65   | Exploud            |  2.156% |
 | 66   | Regidrago          |  2.098% |
 | 67   | Indeedee           |  2.069% |
 | 68   | Goodra             |  2.064% |
 | 69   | Aerodactyl         |  2.002% |
 | 70   | Sylveon            |  1.781% |
 | 71   | Espeon             |  1.721% |
 | 72   | Blastoise          |  1.694% |
 | 73   | Grimmsnarl         |  1.600% |
 | 74   | Jellicent          |  1.598% |
 | 75   | Froslass           |  1.515% |
 | 76   | Vileplume          |  1.507% |
 | 77   | Ludicolo           |  1.446% |
 | 78   | Doublade           |  1.310% |
 | 79   | Centiskorch        |  1.304% |
 | 80   | Hitmonlee          |  1.291% |
 | 81   | Sigilyph           |  1.282% |
 | 82   | Kabutops           |  1.238% |
 | 83   | Escavalier         |  1.208% |
 | 84   | Ninetales          |  1.202% |
 | 85   | Jolteon            |  1.165% |
 | 86   | Vaporeon           |  1.147% |
 | 87   | Decidueye          |  1.112% |
 | 88   | Omastar            |  1.096% |
 | 89   | Tsareena           |  1.078% |
 | 90   | Articuno           |  1.022% |
 | 91   | Charizard          |  0.971% |
 | 92   | Galvantula         |  0.968% |
 | 93   | Linoone            |  0.956% |
 | 94   | Barbaracle         |  0.953% |
 | 95   | Dragalge           |  0.931% |
 | 96   | Sirfetch’d         |  0.931% |
 | 97   | Vikavolt           |  0.899% |
 | 98   | Vanilluxe          |  0.879% |
 | 99   | Guzzlord           |  0.871% |
 | 100  | Zoroark            |  0.868% |
 | 101  | Lanturn            |  0.859% |
 | 102  | Piloswine          |  0.851% |
 | 103  | Xatu               |  0.831% |
 | 104  | Indeedee-F         |  0.807% |
 | 105  | Inteleon           |  0.788% |
 | 106  | Sableye            |  0.785% |
 | 107  | Pyukumuku          |  0.750% |
 | 108  | Cofagrigus         |  0.741% |
 | 109  | Passimian          |  0.728% |
 | 110  | Drapion            |  0.727% |
 | 111  | Sneasel            |  0.726% |
 | 112  | Talonflame         |  0.714% |
 | 113  | Claydol            |  0.713% |
 | 114  | Araquanid          |  0.711% |
 | 115  | Ribombee           |  0.695% |
 | 116  | Arcanine           |  0.681% |
 | 117  | Shuckle            |  0.660% |
 | 118  | Mesprit            |  0.605% |
 | 119  | Mantine            |  0.585% |
 | 120  | Whimsicott         |  0.568% |
 | 121  | Gigalith           |  0.516% |
 | 122  | Pincurchin         |  0.484% |
 | 123  | Golurk             |  0.482% |
 | 124  | Shiftry            |  0.442% |
 | 125  | Archeops           |  0.433% |
 | 126  | Silvally-Water     |  0.409% |
 | 127  | Mudsdale           |  0.391% |
 | 128  | Frosmoth           |  0.378% |
 | 129  | Absol              |  0.377% |
 | 130  | Braviary           |  0.374% |
 | 131  | Hitmonchan         |  0.345% |
 | 132  | Comfey             |  0.330% |
 | 133  | Miltank            |  0.324% |
 | 134  | Uxie               |  0.320% |
 | 135  | Leafeon            |  0.318% |
 | 136  | Glastrier          |  0.312% |
 | 137  | Ditto              |  0.304% |
 | 138  | Lycanroc           |  0.292% |
 | 139  | Scyther            |  0.292% |
 | 140  | Copperajah         |  0.264% |
 | 141  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.264% |
 | 142  | Crustle            |  0.264% |
 | 143  | Eldegoss           |  0.246% |
 | 144  | Scrafty            |  0.244% |
 | 145  | Silvally           |  0.239% |
 | 146  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.239% |
 | 147  | Liepard            |  0.233% |
 | 148  | Haunter            |  0.232% |
 | 149  | Tyrantrum          |  0.223% |
 | 150  | Aggron             |  0.218% |
 | 151  | Cursola            |  0.214% |
 | 152  | Appletun           |  0.200% |
 | 153  | Rapidash           |  0.198% |
 | 154  | Cinccino           |  0.188% |
 | 155  | Throh              |  0.180% |
 | 156  | Malamar            |  0.174% |
 | 157  | Flapple            |  0.171% |
 | 158  | Thievul            |  0.161% |
 | 159  | Grapploct          |  0.158% |
 | 160  | Silvally-Ghost     |  0.157% |
 | 161  | Sandaconda         |  0.157% |
 | 162  | Virizion           |  0.137% |
 | 163  | Exeggutor          |  0.132% |
 | 164  | Morpeko            |  0.130% |
 | 165  | Weezing            |  0.128% |
 | 166  | Ninjask            |  0.127% |
 | 167  | Basculin           |  0.119% |
 | 168  | Sandslash          |  0.114% |
 | 169  | Magneton           |  0.113% |
 | 170  | Rotom              |  0.113% |
 | 171  | Articuno-Galar     |  0.111% |
 | 172  | Butterfree         |  0.109% |
 | 173  | Tauros             |  0.107% |
 | 174  | Beartic            |  0.107% |
 | 175  | Glaceon            |  0.106% |
 | 176  | Cradily            |  0.100% |
Code:
Combined usage for NU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Rotom-Mow          | 32.259% |
 | 2    | Indeedee-F         | 21.853% |
 | 3    | Mudsdale           | 19.535% |
 | 4    | Stakataka          | 18.769% |
 | 5    | Blastoise          | 18.388% |
 | 6    | Silvally-Ground    | 18.085% |
 | 7    | Sylveon            | 17.852% |
 | 8    | Xatu               | 16.126% |
 | 9    | Talonflame         | 15.237% |
 | 10   | Vaporeon           | 13.754% |
 | 11   | Salazzle           | 13.037% |
 | 12   | Copperajah         | 12.688% |
 | 13   | Escavalier         | 12.112% |
 | 14   | Diancie            | 11.999% |
 | 15   | Passimian          | 11.593% |
 | 16   | Starmie            | 11.520% |
 | 17   | Decidueye          | 11.513% |
 | 18   | Vileplume          | 11.488% |
 | 19   | Arcanine           |  8.928% |
 | 20   | Aerodactyl         |  8.876% |
 | 21   | Drapion            |  8.698% |
 | 22   | Tyrantrum          |  8.438% |
 | 23   | Gastrodon          |  8.370% |
 | 24   | Hitmontop          |  8.150% |
 | 25   | Exploud            |  8.030% |
 | 26   | Sceptile           |  8.025% |
 | 27   | Sirfetch’d         |  7.740% |
 | 28   | Braviary           |  7.685% |
 | 29   | Exeggutor-Alola    |  7.632% |
 | 30   | Machamp            |  7.587% |
 | 31   | Tsareena           |  7.251% |
 | 32   | Espeon             |  6.636% |
 | 33   | Tauros             |  6.521% |
 | 34   | Golurk             |  6.431% |
 | 35   | Heliolisk          |  6.065% |
 | 36   | Guzzlord           |  5.981% |
 | 37   | Toxicroak          |  5.721% |
 | 38   | Snorlax            |  5.394% |
 | 39   | Omastar            |  5.302% |
 | 40   | Mantine            |  5.287% |
 | 41   | Silvally-Steel     |  5.071% |
 | 42   | Inteleon           |  4.928% |
 | 43   | Grimmsnarl         |  4.749% |
 | 44   | Dhelmise           |  4.468% |
 | 45   | Zoroark            |  4.449% |
 | 46   | Druddigon          |  4.065% |
 | 47   | Weezing            |  3.883% |
 | 48   | Araquanid          |  3.521% |
 | 49   | Quagsire           |  3.425% |
 | 50   | Duraludon          |  3.413% |
 | 51   | Gigalith           |  3.372% |
 | 52   | Sandslash          |  2.939% |
 | 53   | Uxie               |  2.770% |
 | 54   | Piloswine          |  2.749% |
 | 55   | Lycanroc           |  2.710% |
 | 56   | Hitmonlee          |  2.636% |
 | 57   | Eldegoss           |  2.630% |
 | 58   | Absol              |  2.602% |
 | 59   | Kingdra            |  2.496% |
 | 60   | Doublade           |  2.489% |
 | 61   | Kabutops           |  2.466% |
 | 62   | Accelgor           |  2.372% |
 | 63   | Ninjask            |  2.148% |
 | 64   | Garbodor           |  2.143% |
 | 65   | Sneasel            |  2.072% |
 | 66   | Ferroseed          |  1.917% |
 | 67   | Scrafty            |  1.886% |
 | 68   | Galvantula         |  1.875% |
 | 69   | Virizion           |  1.861% |
 | 70   | Togedemaru         |  1.850% |
 | 71   | Crustle            |  1.844% |
 | 72   | Drampa             |  1.823% |
 | 73   | Centiskorch        |  1.701% |
 | 74   | Sandaconda         |  1.582% |
 | 75   | Vanilluxe          |  1.511% |
 | 76   | Audino             |  1.506% |
 | 77   | Raichu-Alola       |  1.447% |
 | 78   | Comfey             |  1.430% |
 | 79   | Pincurchin         |  1.387% |
 | 80   | Archeops           |  1.313% |
 | 81   | Lanturn            |  1.313% |
 | 82   | Gurdurr            |  1.295% |
 | 83   | Ribombee           |  1.280% |
 | 84   | Charizard          |  1.277% |
 | 85   | Poliwrath          |  1.263% |
 | 86   | Rotom-Frost        |  1.213% |
 | 87   | Aurorus            |  1.197% |
 | 88   | Jellicent          |  1.136% |
 | 89   | Cofagrigus         |  1.092% |
 | 90   | Liepard            |  1.090% |
 | 91   | Articuno-Galar     |  1.080% |
 | 92   | Glastrier          |  1.050% |
 | 93   | Scyther            |  1.016% |
 | 94   | Silvally-Ghost     |  1.014% |
 | 95   | Kingler            |  0.991% |
 | 96   | Ditto              |  0.983% |
 | 97   | Qwilfish           |  0.976% |
 | 98   | Haunter            |  0.898% |
 | 99   | Froslass           |  0.867% |
 | 100  | Thwackey           |  0.843% |
 | 101  | Articuno           |  0.784% |
 | 102  | Runerigus          |  0.773% |
 | 103  | Rhydon             |  0.766% |
 | 104  | Whimsicott         |  0.753% |
 | 105  | Frosmoth           |  0.723% |
 | 106  | Jolteon            |  0.720% |
 | 107  | Clawitzer          |  0.684% |
 | 108  | Corsola-Galar      |  0.646% |
 | 109  | Stunfisk-Galar     |  0.631% |
 | 110  | Palossand          |  0.629% |
 | 111  | Vikavolt           |  0.625% |
 | 112  | Pyukumuku          |  0.609% |
 | 113  | Rotom              |  0.592% |
 | 114  | Claydol            |  0.581% |
 | 115  | Mesprit            |  0.574% |
 | 116  | Spiritomb          |  0.570% |
 | 117  | Silvally           |  0.537% |
 | 118  | Gallade            |  0.526% |
 | 119  | Magneton           |  0.517% |
 | 120  | Turtonator         |  0.517% |
 | 121  | Ludicolo           |  0.485% |
 | 122  | Cryogonal          |  0.483% |
 | 123  | Aggron             |  0.466% |
 | 124  | Sableye            |  0.446% |
 | 125  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.428% |
 | 126  | Coalossal          |  0.419% |
 | 127  | Malamar            |  0.384% |
 | 128  | Clefairy           |  0.373% |
 | 129  | Electivire         |  0.352% |
 | 130  | Cinccino           |  0.342% |
 | 131  | Cursola            |  0.338% |
 | 132  | Heatmor            |  0.326% |
 | 133  | Magmortar          |  0.320% |
 | 134  | Lickilicky         |  0.292% |
 | 135  | Tangela            |  0.288% |
 | 136  | Silvally-Fairy     |  0.268% |
 | 137  | Raboot             |  0.245% |
 | 138  | Stoutland          |  0.220% |
 | 139  | Arctovish          |  0.211% |
 | 140  | Basculin           |  0.184% |
 | 141  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.174% |
 | 142  | Beheeyem           |  0.163% |
 | 143  | Roselia            |  0.160% |
 | 144  | Marowak            |  0.160% |
 | 145  | Skuntank           |  0.159% |
 | 146  | Appletun           |  0.155% |
 | 147  | Trevenant          |  0.153% |
 | 148  | Shiftry            |  0.150% |
 | 149  | Miltank            |  0.148% |
 | 150  | Pikachu            |  0.136% |
 | 151  | Avalugg            |  0.133% |
 | 152  | Regirock           |  0.133% |
 | 153  | Jynx               |  0.123% |
 | 154  | Shuckle            |  0.123% |
 | 155  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.116% |
 | 156  | Persian-Alola      |  0.114% |
 | 157  | Flareon            |  0.111% |
 | 158  | Rapidash           |  0.106% |
 | 159  | Rapidash-Galar     |  0.106% |
 | 160  | Regigigas          |  0.102% |
Code:
Combined usage for PU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Charizard          | 21.335% |
 | 2    | Whimsicott         | 17.916% |
 | 3    | Gigalith           | 16.174% |
 | 4    | Scrafty            | 15.514% |
 | 5    | Sandslash          | 14.762% |
 | 6    | Ribombee           | 14.613% |
 | 7    | Lanturn            | 14.183% |
 | 8    | Doublade           | 14.018% |
 | 9    | Togedemaru         | 13.381% |
 | 10   | Sandaconda         | 12.375% |
 | 11   | Articuno-Galar     | 12.263% |
 | 12   | Aggron             | 12.217% |
 | 13   | Eldegoss           | 12.206% |
 | 14   | Weezing            | 12.100% |
 | 15   | Araquanid          | 11.482% |
 | 16   | Jellicent          | 11.299% |
 | 17   | Ferroseed          | 11.035% |
 | 18   | Archeops           | 10.476% |
 | 19   | Absol              |  9.675% |
 | 20   | Scyther            |  9.480% |
 | 21   | Comfey             |  9.105% |
 | 22   | Regirock           |  8.769% |
 | 23   | Audino             |  8.728% |
 | 24   | Aromatisse         |  8.598% |
 | 25   | Wishiwashi         |  8.455% |
 | 26   | Gallade            |  8.185% |
 | 27   | Mesprit            |  8.094% |
 | 28   | Guzzlord           |  7.865% |
 | 29   | Silvally-Ghost     |  7.238% |
 | 30   | Quagsire           |  6.947% |
 | 31   | Lycanroc           |  6.942% |
 | 32   | Claydol            |  6.620% |
 | 33   | Rotom              |  6.345% |
 | 34   | Hitmonlee          |  6.236% |
 | 35   | Magneton           |  6.066% |
 | 36   | Silvally-Fairy     |  6.049% |
 | 37   | Frosmoth           |  5.997% |
 | 38   | Galvantula         |  5.939% |
 | 39   | Jolteon            |  5.786% |
 | 40   | Druddigon          |  5.548% |
 | 41   | Thwackey           |  5.383% |
 | 42   | Cinccino           |  5.175% |
 | 43   | Garbodor           |  4.900% |
 | 44   | Glastrier          |  4.774% |
 | 45   | Inteleon           |  4.738% |
 | 46   | Dugtrio-Alola      |  4.711% |
 | 47   | Skuntank           |  4.575% |
 | 48   | Persian-Alola      |  4.573% |
 | 49   | Cofagrigus         |  4.333% |
 | 50   | Basculin           |  4.108% |
 | 51   | Vikavolt           |  3.967% |
 | 52   | Qwilfish           |  3.901% |
 | 53   | Perrserker         |  3.852% |
 | 54   | Trevenant          |  3.598% |
 | 55   | Carracosta         |  3.341% |
 | 56   | Vanilluxe          |  3.317% |
 | 57   | Hitmonchan         |  2.785% |
 | 58   | Sneasel            |  2.773% |
 | 59   | Froslass           |  2.645% |
 | 60   | Ditto              |  2.624% |
 | 61   | Tangela            |  2.551% |
 | 62   | Centiskorch        |  2.468% |
 | 63   | Uxie               |  2.434% |
 | 64   | Magmortar          |  2.334% |
 | 65   | Coalossal          |  2.328% |
 | 66   | Turtonator         |  2.110% |
 | 67   | Abomasnow          |  2.105% |
 | 68   | Kabutops           |  2.063% |
 | 69   | Arctovish          |  1.893% |
 | 70   | Mawile             |  1.853% |
 | 71   | Marowak            |  1.700% |
 | 72   | Miltank            |  1.696% |
 | 73   | Poliwrath          |  1.687% |
 | 74   | Ninjask            |  1.669% |
 | 75   | Haunter            |  1.668% |
 | 76   | Palossand          |  1.596% |
 | 77   | Gourgeist-Super    |  1.592% |
 | 78   | Articuno           |  1.530% |
 | 79   | Morpeko            |  1.514% |
 | 80   | Hattrem            |  1.494% |
 | 81   | Shiftry            |  1.385% |
 | 82   | Mr. Rime           |  1.376% |
 | 83   | Ludicolo           |  1.321% |
 | 84   | Liepard            |  1.309% |
 | 85   | Cramorant          |  1.301% |
 | 86   | Rapidash           |  1.249% |
 | 87   | Gurdurr            |  1.161% |
 | 88   | Exeggutor          |  1.154% |
 | 89   | Pincurchin         |  1.145% |
 | 90   | Rotom-Frost        |  1.120% |
 | 91   | Unfezant           |  1.083% |
 | 92   | Lickilicky         |  1.041% |
 | 93   | Cryogonal          |  1.036% |
 | 94   | Glaceon            |  1.018% |
 | 95   | Stunfisk           |  1.005% |
 | 96   | Runerigus          |  0.995% |
 | 97   | Shuckle            |  0.982% |
 | 98   | Golbat             |  0.979% |
 | 99   | Lurantis           |  0.978% |
 | 100  | Silvally-Poison    |  0.941% |
 | 101  | Flapple            |  0.927% |
 | 102  | Sableye            |  0.920% |
 | 103  | Accelgor           |  0.895% |
 | 104  | Musharna           |  0.886% |
 | 105  | Altaria            |  0.885% |
 | 106  | Rhydon             |  0.855% |
 | 107  | Pyukumuku          |  0.848% |
 | 108  | Silvally-Dragon    |  0.844% |
 | 109  | Malamar            |  0.827% |
 | 110  | Lunatone           |  0.826% |
 | 111  | Appletun           |  0.784% |
 | 112  | Beheeyem           |  0.763% |
 | 113  | Sawk               |  0.762% |
 | 114  | Heatmor            |  0.756% |
 | 115  | Dusknoir           |  0.747% |
 | 116  | Silvally-Water     |  0.733% |
 | 117  | Regigigas          |  0.728% |
 | 118  | Rapidash-Galar     |  0.719% |
 | 119  | Type: Null         |  0.674% |
 | 120  | Butterfree         |  0.612% |
 | 121  | Drednaw            |  0.607% |
 | 122  | Klinklang          |  0.606% |
 | 123  | Boltund            |  0.597% |
 | 124  | Cursola            |  0.597% |
 | 125  | Stunfisk-Galar     |  0.593% |
 | 126  | Throh              |  0.590% |
 | 127  | Spiritomb          |  0.588% |
 | 128  | Dubwool            |  0.583% |
 | 129  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.573% |
 | 130  | Piloswine          |  0.571% |
 | 131  | Marshtomp          |  0.561% |
 | 132  | Lapras             |  0.556% |
 | 133  | Clefairy           |  0.548% |
 | 134  | Torracat           |  0.546% |
 | 135  | Avalugg            |  0.537% |
 | 136  | Noctowl            |  0.530% |
 | 137  | Cradily            |  0.520% |
 | 138  | Lopunny            |  0.514% |
 | 139  | Rotom-Fan          |  0.514% |
 | 140  | Manectric          |  0.512% |
 | 141  | Thievul            |  0.475% |
 | 142  | Swoobat            |  0.463% |
 | 143  | Krabby             |  0.459% |
 | 144  | Leafeon            |  0.452% |
 | 145  | Roselia            |  0.450% |
 | 146  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.448% |
 | 147  | Alcremie           |  0.448% |
 | 148  | Lilligant          |  0.448% |
 | 149  | Kadabra            |  0.443% |
 | 150  | Electivire         |  0.441% |
 | 151  | Raichu             |  0.440% |
 | 152  | Corsola-Galar      |  0.433% |
 | 153  | Carbink            |  0.431% |
 | 154  | Silvally-Grass     |  0.413% |
 | 155  | Octillery          |  0.398% |
 | 156  | Ninetales          |  0.391% |
 | 157  | Flareon            |  0.391% |
 | 158  | Kangaskhan         |  0.356% |
 | 159  | Dedenne            |  0.347% |
 | 160  | Drifblim           |  0.331% |
 | 161  | Shiinotic          |  0.330% |
 | 162  | Duosion            |  0.320% |
 | 163  | Bouffalant         |  0.320% |
 | 164  | Falinks            |  0.318% |
 | 165  | Slowpoke           |  0.317% |
 | 166  | Pikachu            |  0.315% |
 | 167  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.304% |
 | 168  | Corsola            |  0.287% |
 | 169  | Walrein            |  0.287% |
 | 170  | Jynx               |  0.284% |
 | 171  | Gourgeist          |  0.283% |
 | 172  | Crustle            |  0.273% |
 | 173  | Stoutland          |  0.267% |
 | 174  | Krokorok           |  0.266% |
 | 175  | Raboot             |  0.260% |
 | 176  | Regice             |  0.258% |
 | 177  | Maractus           |  0.254% |
 | 178  | Gothitelle         |  0.234% |
 | 179  | Mr. Mime           |  0.230% |
 | 180  | Silvally           |  0.230% |
 | 181  | Silvally-Fighting  |  0.228% |
 | 182  | Bellossom          |  0.226% |
 | 183  | Vespiquen          |  0.225% |
 | 184  | Golduck            |  0.220% |
 | 185  | Dusclops           |  0.219% |
 | 186  | Wigglytuff         |  0.216% |
 | 187  | Aurorus            |  0.214% |
 | 188  | Omanyte            |  0.207% |
 | 189  | Riolu              |  0.199% |
 | 190  | Meowstic           |  0.197% |
 | 191  | Stonjourner        |  0.193% |
 | 192  | Metang             |  0.189% |
 | 193  | Armaldo            |  0.187% |
 | 194  | Grapploct          |  0.177% |
 | 195  | Foongus            |  0.171% |
 | 196  | Gourgeist-Large    |  0.156% |
 | 197  | Persian            |  0.155% |
 | 198  | Silvally-Electric  |  0.152% |
 | 199  | Eiscue             |  0.151% |
 | 200  | Seaking            |  0.150% |
 | 201  | Porygon            |  0.146% |
 | 202  | Solrock            |  0.138% |
 | 203  | Dugtrio            |  0.133% |
 | 204  | Pinsir             |  0.130% |
 | 205  | Tentacool          |  0.123% |
 | 206  | Orbeetle           |  0.123% |
 | 207  | Hippopotas         |  0.121% |
 | 208  | Dunsparce          |  0.117% |
 | 209  | Shedinja           |  0.110% |
 | 210  | Whiscash           |  0.106% |
 | 211  | Beartic            |  0.106% |
No quick drops!

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Code:
Combined usage for DOU (1695 stats)
 | 1    | Rillaboom          | 40.041% |
 | 2    | Incineroar         | 30.033% |
 | 3    | Heatran            | 16.974% |
 | 4    | Mew                | 15.208% |
 | 5    | Zygarde            | 14.755% |
 | 6    | Whimsicott         | 14.250% |
 | 7    | Urshifu-Rapid-Strike | 13.825% |
 | 8    | Amoonguss          | 12.652% |
 | 9    | Landorus           | 12.274% |
 | 10   | Tapu Fini          | 12.235% |
 | 11   | Genesect           | 12.142% |
 | 12   | Kyurem-Black       | 12.111% |
 | 13   | Porygon2           | 10.913% |
 | 14   | Tyranitar          | 10.676% |
 | 15   | Torkoal            | 10.663% |
 | 16   | Diancie            | 10.643% |
 | 17   | Indeedee-F         | 10.521% |
 | 18   | Dracovish          | 10.444% |
 | 19   | Tapu Lele          |  9.474% |
 | 20   | Volcanion          |  9.230% |
 | 21   | Tsareena           |  8.915% |
 | 22   | Regieleki          |  8.858% |
 | 23   | Zeraora            |  8.775% |
 | 24   | Dragapult          |  8.484% |
 | 25   | Hatterene          |  7.895% |
 | 26   | Necrozma           |  7.772% |
 | 27   | Metagross          |  7.741% |
 | 28   | Gastrodon          |  7.341% |
 | 29   | Celesteela         |  6.987% |
 | 30   | Landorus-Therian   |  6.826% |
 | 31   | Zapdos             |  6.586% |
 | 32   | Pelipper           |  6.559% |
 | 33   | Stakataka          |  6.505% |
 | 34   | Tapu Koko          |  5.769% |
 | 35   | Ninetales-Alola    |  5.606% |
 | 36   | Naganadel          |  5.135% |
 | 37   | Cinderace          |  4.877% |
 | 38   | Venusaur           |  4.640% |
 | 39   | Kingdra            |  4.322% |
 | 40   | Nihilego           |  4.188% |
 | 41   | Entei              |  4.161% |
 | 42   | Blastoise          |  3.839% |
 | 43   | Ferrothorn         |  3.799% |
 | 44   | Dusclops           |  3.574% |
 | 45   | Politoed           |  3.480% |
 | 46   | Zapdos-Galar       |  3.200% |
 | 47   | Excadrill          |  2.987% |
 | 48   | Weezing-Galar      |  2.876% |
 | 49   | Grimmsnarl         |  2.760% |
 | 50   | Ninetales          |  2.724% |
 | 51   | Milotic            |  2.465% |
 | 52   | Volcarona          |  2.465% |
 | 53   | Scrafty            |  2.451% |
 | 54   | Moltres-Galar      |  2.401% |
 | 55   | Mienshao           |  2.399% |
 | 56   | Pheromosa          |  2.390% |
 | 57   | Kyurem             |  2.327% |
 | 58   | Conkeldurr         |  2.256% |
 | 59   | Scizor             |  2.254% |
 | 60   | Mamoswine          |  2.236% |
 | 61   | Comfey             |  2.208% |
 | 62   | Terrakion          |  2.202% |
 | 63   | Exeggutor          |  2.136% |
 | 64   | Cresselia          |  2.111% |
 | 65   | Sylveon            |  2.073% |
 | 66   | Togekiss           |  2.027% |
 | 67   | Ribombee           |  2.012% |
 | 68   | Tornadus           |  2.007% |
 | 69   | Marowak-Alola      |  1.930% |
 | 70   | Spectrier          |  1.844% |
 | 71   | Hitmontop          |  1.813% |
 | 72   | Blacephalon        |  1.798% |
 | 73   | Togedemaru         |  1.771% |
 | 74   | Krookodile         |  1.725% |
 | 75   | Liepard            |  1.619% |
 | 76   | Ludicolo           |  1.601% |
 | 77   | Dracozolt          |  1.544% |
 | 78   | Gigalith           |  1.539% |
 | 79   | Mimikyu            |  1.424% |
 | 80   | Clefairy           |  1.421% |
 | 81   | Barraskewda        |  1.396% |
 | 82   | Victini            |  1.388% |
 | 83   | Lurantis           |  1.374% |
 | 84   | Cradily            |  1.372% |
 | 85   | Garchomp           |  1.352% |
 | 86   | Charizard          |  1.347% |
 | 87   | Rhyperior          |  1.310% |
 | 88   | Bronzong           |  1.294% |
 | 89   | Dragonite          |  1.276% |
 | 90   | Xurkitree          |  1.253% |
 | 91   | Weavile            |  1.246% |
 | 92   | Indeedee           |  1.245% |
 | 93   | Crobat             |  1.226% |
 | 94   | Lanturn            |  1.203% |
 | 95   | Cofagrigus         |  1.127% |
 | 96   | Primarina          |  1.101% |
 | 97   | Keldeo             |  1.065% |
 | 98   | Clefable           |  1.063% |
 | 99   | Heliolisk          |  1.043% |
 | 100  | Arctozolt          |  1.009% |
 | 101  | Weezing            |  0.957% |
 | 102  | Glaceon            |  0.953% |
 | 103  | Sableye            |  0.950% |
 | 104  | Bisharp            |  0.947% |
 | 105  | Glastrier          |  0.936% |
 | 106  | Articuno           |  0.869% |
 | 107  | Reuniclus          |  0.868% |
 | 108  | Regidrago          |  0.860% |
 | 109  | Chandelure         |  0.850% |
 | 110  | Aurorus            |  0.848% |
 | 111  | Vanilluxe          |  0.827% |
 | 112  | Buzzwole           |  0.802% |
 | 113  | Snorlax            |  0.792% |
 | 114  | Oranguru           |  0.783% |
 | 115  | Latios             |  0.771% |
 | 116  | Hippowdon          |  0.767% |
 | 117  | Lucario            |  0.743% |
 | 118  | Raichu             |  0.735% |
 | 119  | Octillery          |  0.718% |
 | 120  | Suicune            |  0.683% |
 | 121  | Drifblim           |  0.673% |
 | 122  | Thundurus          |  0.672% |
 | 123  | Blaziken           |  0.659% |
 | 124  | Corviknight        |  0.658% |
 | 125  | Nidoking           |  0.642% |
 | 126  | Malamar            |  0.642% |
 | 127  | Latias             |  0.626% |
 | 128  | Registeel          |  0.625% |
 | 129  | Meowstic           |  0.612% |
 | 130  | Alakazam           |  0.611% |
 | 131  | Goodra             |  0.604% |
 | 132  | Shuckle            |  0.565% |
 | 133  | Ditto              |  0.564% |
 | 134  | Araquanid          |  0.546% |
 | 135  | Jellicent          |  0.537% |
 | 136  | Slowking-Galar     |  0.525% |
 | 137  | Salamence          |  0.524% |
 | 138  | Rotom-Wash         |  0.521% |
 | 139  | Abomasnow          |  0.508% |
 | 140  | Arcanine           |  0.501% |
 | 141  | Braviary           |  0.491% |
 | 142  | Porygon-Z          |  0.477% |
 | 143  | Gengar             |  0.467% |
 | 144  | Dragalge           |  0.464% |
 | 145  | Azumarill          |  0.443% |
 | 146  | Cursola            |  0.439% |
 | 147  | Toxapex            |  0.435% |
 | 148  | Darmanitan-Galar   |  0.416% |
 | 149  | Drampa             |  0.409% |
 | 150  | Blissey            |  0.409% |
 | 151  | Sandslash-Alola    |  0.407% |
 | 152  | Froslass           |  0.397% |
 | 153  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.394% |
 | 154  | Arctovish          |  0.392% |
 | 155  | Raikou             |  0.383% |
 | 156  | Golisopod          |  0.378% |
 | 157  | Umbreon            |  0.373% |
 | 158  | Jolteon            |  0.365% |
 | 159  | Seismitoad         |  0.364% |
 | 160  | Toxtricity         |  0.359% |
 | 161  | Hitmonlee          |  0.342% |
 | 162  | Slowbro            |  0.341% |
 | 163  | Gyarados           |  0.341% |
 | 164  | Walrein            |  0.333% |
 | 165  | Chansey            |  0.333% |
 | 166  | Regigigas          |  0.331% |
 | 167  | Mr. Mime           |  0.324% |
 | 168  | Obstagoon          |  0.323% |
 | 169  | Throh              |  0.322% |
 | 170  | Gardevoir          |  0.322% |
 | 171  | Aegislash          |  0.321% |
 | 172  | Cherrim            |  0.312% |
 | 173  | Sneasel            |  0.310% |
 | 174  | Vikavolt           |  0.308% |
 | 175  | Hawlucha           |  0.307% |
 | 176  | Duraludon          |  0.293% |
 | 177  | Kommo-o            |  0.292% |
 | 178  | Electivire         |  0.289% |
 | 179  | Coalossal          |  0.284% |
 | 180  | Talonflame         |  0.281% |
 | 181  | Mudsdale           |  0.273% |
 | 182  | Shedinja           |  0.266% |
 | 183  | Lilligant          |  0.260% |
 | 184  | Pincurchin         |  0.257% |
 | 185  | Tapu Bulu          |  0.243% |
 | 186  | Lapras             |  0.240% |
 | 187  | Galvantula         |  0.224% |
 | 188  | Falinks            |  0.217% |
 | 189  | Lycanroc           |  0.215% |
 | 190  | Slowking           |  0.208% |
 | 191  | Hydreigon          |  0.201% |
 | 192  | Tauros             |  0.198% |
 | 193  | Machamp            |  0.194% |
 | 194  | Toxicroak          |  0.192% |
 | 195  | Espeon             |  0.189% |
 | 196  | Magnezone          |  0.189% |
 | 197  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.185% |
 | 198  | Charjabug          |  0.181% |
 | 199  | Klefki             |  0.180% |
 | 200  | Thundurus-Therian  |  0.179% |
 | 201  | Swampert           |  0.179% |
 | 202  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.178% |
 | 203  | Golurk             |  0.171% |
 | 204  | Articuno-Galar     |  0.171% |
 | 205  | Claydol            |  0.169% |
 | 206  | Cobalion           |  0.168% |
 | 207  | Swoobat            |  0.168% |
 | 208  | Dusknoir           |  0.167% |
 | 209  | Leafeon            |  0.165% |
 | 210  | Crawdaunt          |  0.160% |
 | 211  | Copperajah         |  0.160% |
 | 212  | Durant             |  0.156% |
 | 213  | Alcremie           |  0.155% |
 | 214  | Runerigus          |  0.154% |
 | 215  | Escavalier         |  0.153% |
 | 216  | Inteleon           |  0.153% |
 | 217  | Slowbro-Galar      |  0.147% |
 | 218  | Lickilicky         |  0.146% |
 | 219  | Carbink            |  0.144% |
 | 220  | Decidueye          |  0.140% |
 | 221  | Aerodactyl         |  0.140% |
 | 222  | Aron               |  0.138% |
 | 223  | Omastar            |  0.138% |
 | 224  | Riolu              |  0.136% |
 | 225  | Darmanitan         |  0.134% |
 | 226  | Avalugg            |  0.131% |
 | 227  | Grapploct          |  0.125% |
 | 228  | Manectric          |  0.125% |
 | 229  | Butterfree         |  0.121% |
 | 230  | Pangoro            |  0.120% |
 | 231  | Mantine            |  0.115% |
 | 232  | Skarmory           |  0.113% |
 | 233  | Celebi             |  0.112% |
 | 234  | Mandibuzz          |  0.111% |
 | 235  | Gallade            |  0.111% |
 | 236  | Sirfetch’d         |  0.109% |
 | 237  | Frosmoth           |  0.109% |
 | 238  | Sceptile           |  0.108% |
 | 239  | Exploud            |  0.106% |
 | 240  | Archeops           |  0.106% |
 | 241  | Vaporeon           |  0.105% |
 | 242  | Accelgor           |  0.104% |
 | 243  | Spiritomb          |  0.102% |
 | 244  | Stonjourner        |  0.102% |
 | 245  | Klinklang          |  0.101% |
Code:
Combined usage for DUU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Gigalith           | 18.108% |
 | 2    | Tornadus           | 16.228% |
 | 3    | Excadrill          | 15.499% |
 | 4    | Indeedee           | 15.472% |
 | 5    | Weavile            | 14.201% |
 | 6    | Hitmontop          | 12.525% |
 | 7    | Scrafty            | 12.157% |
 | 8    | Moltres-Galar      | 10.409% |
 | 9    | Togekiss           | 10.217% |
 | 10   | Spectrier          | 10.124% |
 | 11   | Arcanine           |  9.767% |
 | 12   | Kingdra            |  9.365% |
 | 13   | Victini            |  9.350% |
 | 14   | Vanilluxe          |  9.314% |
 | 15   | Grimmsnarl         |  9.189% |
 | 16   | Cinderace          |  9.140% |
 | 17   | Blastoise          |  9.077% |
 | 18   | Politoed           |  9.020% |
 | 19   | Primarina          |  8.869% |
 | 20   | Ferrothorn         |  8.744% |
 | 21   | Dracozolt          |  8.742% |
 | 22   | Scizor             |  8.528% |
 | 23   | Krookodile         |  8.116% |
 | 24   | Entei              |  8.032% |
 | 25   | Toxapex            |  7.896% |
 | 26   | Mimikyu            |  7.604% |
 | 27   | Cresselia          |  7.591% |
 | 28   | Naganadel          |  7.579% |
 | 29   | Ninetales          |  7.573% |
 | 30   | Lapras             |  6.608% |
 | 31   | Ludicolo           |  5.907% |
 | 32   | Tapu Bulu          |  5.835% |
 | 33   | Garchomp           |  5.399% |
 | 34   | Cradily            |  5.387% |
 | 35   | Hippowdon          |  5.281% |
 | 36   | Sylveon            |  5.014% |
 | 37   | Comfey             |  4.999% |
 | 38   | Nihilego           |  4.789% |
 | 39   | Milotic            |  4.677% |
 | 40   | Lucario            |  4.282% |
 | 41   | Weezing-Galar      |  4.265% |
 | 42   | Araquanid          |  4.152% |
 | 43   | Rotom-Wash         |  4.132% |
 | 44   | Zapdos-Galar       |  4.104% |
 | 45   | Malamar            |  4.065% |
 | 46   | Clefairy           |  3.806% |
 | 47   | Thundurus          |  3.781% |
 | 48   | Kabutops           |  3.744% |
 | 49   | Conkeldurr         |  3.568% |
 | 50   | Alakazam           |  3.535% |
 | 51   | Mienshao           |  3.475% |
 | 52   | Shiftry            |  3.332% |
 | 53   | Blacephalon        |  3.289% |
 | 54   | Marowak-Alola      |  3.251% |
 | 55   | Latios             |  3.004% |
 | 56   | Azumarill          |  3.004% |
 | 57   | Thundurus-Therian  |  2.952% |
 | 58   | Chandelure         |  2.944% |
 | 59   | Crobat             |  2.899% |
 | 60   | Alcremie           |  2.846% |
 | 61   | Raichu             |  2.757% |
 | 62   | Dusclops           |  2.737% |
 | 63   | Rhyperior          |  2.723% |
 | 64   | Charizard          |  2.717% |
 | 65   | Abomasnow          |  2.529% |
 | 66   | Bronzong           |  2.429% |
 | 67   | Corviknight        |  2.416% |
 | 68   | Sandslash          |  2.410% |
 | 69   | Volcarona          |  2.336% |
 | 70   | Nidoking           |  2.287% |
 | 71   | Pincurchin         |  2.277% |
 | 72   | Venusaur           |  2.264% |
 | 73   | Oranguru           |  2.263% |
 | 74   | Dusknoir           |  2.088% |
 | 75   | Snorlax            |  2.080% |
 | 76   | Lurantis           |  2.072% |
 | 77   | Raikou             |  2.024% |
 | 78   | Gyarados           |  1.968% |
 | 79   | Dragonite          |  1.941% |
 | 80   | Togedemaru         |  1.939% |
 | 81   | Clefable           |  1.930% |
 | 82   | Salazzle           |  1.890% |
 | 83   | Chansey            |  1.882% |
 | 84   | Scolipede          |  1.846% |
 | 85   | Shuckle            |  1.815% |
 | 86   | Gardevoir          |  1.810% |
 | 87   | Registeel          |  1.794% |
 | 88   | Seismitoad         |  1.794% |
 | 89   | Tentacruel         |  1.749% |
 | 90   | Aegislash          |  1.711% |
 | 91   | Unfezant           |  1.676% |
 | 92   | Arctovish          |  1.626% |
 | 93   | Glastrier          |  1.612% |
 | 94   | Decidueye          |  1.572% |
 | 95   | Ribombee           |  1.556% |
 | 96   | Klefki             |  1.519% |
 | 97   | Kyurem             |  1.495% |
 | 98   | Thwackey           |  1.466% |
 | 99   | Mamoswine          |  1.430% |
 | 100  | Aerodactyl         |  1.401% |
 | 101  | Toxtricity         |  1.352% |
 | 102  | Vikavolt           |  1.304% |
 | 103  | Umbreon            |  1.298% |
 | 104  | Arctozolt          |  1.271% |
 | 105  | Galvantula         |  1.203% |
 | 106  | Bisharp            |  1.186% |
 | 107  | Kangaskhan         |  1.185% |
 | 108  | Regidrago          |  1.180% |
 | 109  | Mandibuzz          |  1.174% |
 | 110  | Jolteon            |  1.166% |
 | 111  | Obstagoon          |  1.163% |
 | 112  | Golisopod          |  1.073% |
 | 113  | Braviary           |  1.067% |
 | 114  | Duraludon          |  1.059% |
 | 115  | Goodra             |  1.054% |
 | 116  | Walrein            |  1.030% |
 | 117  | Magnezone          |  1.028% |
 | 118  | Hawlucha           |  1.025% |
 | 119  | Dunsparce          |  1.015% |
 | 120  | Meowstic           |  1.008% |
 | 121  | Aurorus            |  0.974% |
 | 122  | Gengar             |  0.964% |
 | 123  | Corsola-Galar      |  0.955% |
 | 124  | Sableye            |  0.952% |
 | 125  | Blaziken           |  0.906% |
 | 126  | Skarmory           |  0.889% |
 | 127  | Talonflame         |  0.888% |
 | 128  | Slowbro            |  0.882% |
 | 129  | Machamp            |  0.862% |
 | 130  | Xurkitree          |  0.855% |
 | 131  | Accelgor           |  0.855% |
 | 132  | Regigigas          |  0.844% |
 | 133  | Barraskewda        |  0.825% |
 | 134  | Regirock           |  0.799% |
 | 135  | Slowking-Galar     |  0.790% |
 | 136  | Glaceon            |  0.762% |
 | 137  | Zoroark            |  0.730% |
 | 138  | Exploud            |  0.729% |
 | 139  | Weezing            |  0.727% |
 | 140  | Virizion           |  0.726% |
 | 141  | Terrakion          |  0.712% |
 | 142  | Inteleon           |  0.712% |
 | 143  | Espeon             |  0.707% |
 | 144  | Drampa             |  0.706% |
 | 145  | Perrserker         |  0.698% |
 | 146  | Aromatisse         |  0.672% |
 | 147  | Heliolisk          |  0.669% |
 | 148  | Suicune            |  0.666% |
 | 149  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.647% |
 | 150  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.641% |
 | 151  | Pheromosa          |  0.640% |
 | 152  | Swampert           |  0.633% |
 | 153  | Liepard            |  0.611% |
 | 154  | Claydol            |  0.591% |
 | 155  | Slurpuff           |  0.586% |
 | 156  | Darmanitan-Galar   |  0.584% |
 | 157  | Cinccino           |  0.583% |
 | 158  | Froslass           |  0.581% |
 | 159  | Cherrim            |  0.577% |
 | 160  | Avalugg            |  0.570% |
 | 161  | Salamence          |  0.567% |
 | 162  | Escavalier         |  0.565% |
 | 163  | Celebi             |  0.557% |
 | 164  | Cofagrigus         |  0.551% |
 | 165  | Mr. Rime           |  0.545% |
 | 166  | Electivire         |  0.506% |
 | 167  | Swoobat            |  0.505% |
 | 168  | Shiinotic          |  0.504% |
 | 169  | Haxorus            |  0.504% |
 | 170  | Tauros             |  0.500% |
 | 171  | Octillery          |  0.495% |
 | 172  | Coalossal          |  0.481% |
 | 173  | Toxicroak          |  0.471% |
 | 174  | Golurk             |  0.467% |
 | 175  | Polteageist        |  0.466% |
 | 176  | Audino             |  0.457% |
 | 177  | Butterfree         |  0.454% |
 | 178  | Cloyster           |  0.451% |
 | 179  | Crustle            |  0.450% |
 | 180  | Sudowoodo          |  0.446% |
 | 181  | Latias             |  0.446% |
 | 182  | Keldeo             |  0.437% |
 | 183  | Noivern            |  0.435% |
 | 184  | Reuniclus          |  0.431% |
 | 185  | Appletun           |  0.426% |
 | 186  | Greedent           |  0.425% |
 | 187  | Rhydon             |  0.418% |
 | 188  | Armaldo            |  0.416% |
 | 189  | Jellicent          |  0.403% |
 | 190  | Magmortar          |  0.397% |
 | 191  | Ditto              |  0.396% |
 | 192  | Dragalge           |  0.396% |
 | 193  | Hydreigon          |  0.390% |
 | 194  | Falinks            |  0.390% |
 | 195  | Sirfetch’d         |  0.383% |
 | 196  | Darmanitan         |  0.383% |
 | 197  | Porygon-Z          |  0.374% |
 | 198  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.373% |
 | 199  | Eldegoss           |  0.369% |
 | 200  | Cobalion           |  0.366% |
 | 201  | Slowpoke           |  0.356% |
 | 202  | Azelf              |  0.356% |
 | 203  | Mr. Mime           |  0.351% |
 | 204  | Lanturn            |  0.349% |
 | 205  | Kommo-o            |  0.349% |
 | 206  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.348% |
 | 207  | Drapion            |  0.344% |
 | 208  | Quagsire           |  0.342% |
 | 209  | Silvally-Fairy     |  0.342% |
 | 210  | Rotom-Mow          |  0.336% |
 | 211  | Articuno-Galar     |  0.335% |
 | 212  | Sneasel            |  0.328% |
 | 213  | Manectric          |  0.326% |
 | 214  | Sceptile           |  0.321% |
 | 215  | Runerigus          |  0.311% |
 | 216  | Sharpedo           |  0.308% |
 | 217  | Durant             |  0.305% |
 | 218  | Shedinja           |  0.302% |
 | 219  | Clawitzer          |  0.290% |
 | 220  | Absol              |  0.290% |
 | 221  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.289% |
 | 222  | Centiskorch        |  0.287% |
 | 223  | Slowking           |  0.285% |
 | 224  | Spiritomb          |  0.282% |
 | 225  | Aggron             |  0.279% |
 | 226  | Luxray             |  0.272% |
 | 227  | Tangrowth          |  0.272% |
 | 228  | Palossand          |  0.265% |
 | 229  | Duskull            |  0.263% |
 | 230  | Buzzwole           |  0.255% |
 | 231  | Riolu              |  0.254% |
 | 232  | Stoutland          |  0.251% |
 | 233  | Seaking            |  0.251% |
 | 234  | Cottonee           |  0.245% |
 | 235  | Flygon             |  0.231% |
 | 236  | Drifblim           |  0.230% |
 | 237  | Lileep             |  0.229% |
 | 238  | Flareon            |  0.229% |
 | 239  | Gallade            |  0.228% |
 | 240  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.227% |
 | 241  | Vaporeon           |  0.225% |
 | 242  | Azurill            |  0.225% |
 | 243  | Pikachu            |  0.224% |
 | 244  | Wishiwashi         |  0.224% |
 | 245  | Lunatone           |  0.222% |
 | 246  | Grapploct          |  0.220% |
 | 247  | Articuno           |  0.219% |
 | 248  | Qwilfish           |  0.215% |
 | 249  | Golduck            |  0.213% |
 | 250  | Leafeon            |  0.209% |
 | 251  | Emolga             |  0.204% |
 | 252  | Roserade           |  0.198% |
 | 253  | Nidoqueen          |  0.195% |
 | 254  | Steelix            |  0.190% |
 | 255  | Marowak            |  0.187% |
 | 256  | Zarude             |  0.184% |
 | 257  | Vulpix-Alola       |  0.182% |
 | 258  | Lilligant          |  0.174% |
 | 259  | Cryogonal          |  0.168% |
 | 260  | Mantine            |  0.162% |
 | 261  | Exeggutor          |  0.162% |
 | 262  | Sandslash-Alola    |  0.162% |
 | 263  | Aron               |  0.154% |
 | 264  | Drednaw            |  0.153% |
 | 265  | Tangela            |  0.151% |
 | 266  | Cramorant          |  0.143% |
 | 267  | Mawile             |  0.142% |
 | 268  | Stonjourner        |  0.141% |
 | 269  | Dugtrio            |  0.139% |
 | 270  | Maractus           |  0.138% |
 | 271  | Omastar            |  0.137% |
 | 272  | Persian-Alola      |  0.136% |
 | 273  | Carbink            |  0.134% |
 | 274  | Altaria            |  0.129% |
 | 275  | Slowbro-Galar      |  0.128% |
 | 276  | Bewear             |  0.127% |
 | 277  | Xatu               |  0.126% |
 | 278  | Torracat           |  0.126% |
 | 279  | Crawdaunt          |  0.122% |
 | 280  | Togetic            |  0.121% |
 | 281  | Hitmonchan         |  0.121% |
 | 282  | Carracosta         |  0.118% |
 | 283  | Silvally           |  0.117% |
 | 284  | Mudsdale           |  0.113% |
 | 285  | Druddigon          |  0.112% |
 | 286  | Lairon             |  0.108% |
 | 287  | Starmie            |  0.106% |
 | 288  | Solosis            |  0.105% |
 | 289  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.104% |
 | 290  | Orbeetle           |  0.100% |
No quick drops!

----------

Code:
Combined usage for LC (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Mienfoo            | 53.020% |
 | 2    | Vullaby            | 35.162% |
 | 3    | Timburr            | 34.483% |
 | 4    | Pawniard           | 33.607% |
 | 5    | Grookey            | 31.308% |
 | 6    | Diglett            | 28.244% |
 | 7    | Abra               | 26.732% |
 | 8    | Koffing            | 26.170% |
 | 9    | Porygon            | 25.343% |
 | 10   | Ponyta             | 25.094% |
 | 11   | Staryu             | 24.241% |
 | 12   | Natu               | 20.307% |
 | 13   | Ferroseed          | 18.206% |
 | 14   | Tyrunt             | 16.310% |
 | 15   | Foongus            | 14.415% |
 | 16   | Dwebble            | 13.745% |
 | 17   | Mareanie           | 12.738% |
 | 18   | Trapinch           | 12.612% |
 | 19   | Larvesta           | 11.961% |
 | 20   | Onix               |  9.892% |
 | 21   | Carvanha           |  9.647% |
 | 22   | Magnemite          |  8.606% |
 | 23   | Mudbray            |  7.525% |
 | 24   | Magby              |  6.163% |
 | 25   | Frillish           |  4.983% |
 | 26   | Anorith            |  4.188% |
 | 27   | Ponyta-Galar       |  3.799% |
 | 28   | Vulpix             |  3.670% |
 | 29   | Spritzee           |  3.255% |
 | 30   | Krabby             |  3.134% |
 | 31   | Slowpoke           |  3.074% |
 | 32   | Farfetch’d-Galar   |  3.068% |
 | 33   | Elekid             |  3.002% |
 | 34   | Chinchou           |  3.000% |
 | 35   | Charmander         |  2.757% |
 | 36   | Tirtouga           |  2.410% |
 | 37   | Shellder           |  2.250% |
 | 38   | Omanyte            |  2.031% |
 | 39   | Drilbur            |  1.972% |
 | 40   | Stunky             |  1.928% |
 | 41   | Archen             |  1.870% |
 | 42   | Hatenna            |  1.738% |
 | 43   | Treecko            |  1.695% |
 | 44   | Munchlax           |  1.568% |
 | 45   | Wingull            |  1.536% |
 | 46   | Shellos            |  1.484% |
 | 47   | Morelull           |  1.337% |
 | 48   | Amaura             |  1.316% |
 | 49   | Honedge            |  1.255% |
 | 50   | Meowth             |  1.202% |
 | 51   | Scorbunny          |  1.070% |
 | 52   | Sandshrew-Alola    |  1.055% |
 | 53   | Growlithe          |  1.026% |
 | 54   | Venipede           |  1.023% |
 | 55   | Cubone             |  0.984% |
 | 56   | Tentacool          |  0.960% |
 | 57   | Croagunk           |  0.931% |
 | 58   | Corphish           |  0.896% |
 | 59   | Snover             |  0.846% |
 | 60   | Diglett-Alola      |  0.809% |
 | 61   | Lileep             |  0.714% |
 | 62   | Cottonee           |  0.706% |
 | 63   | Bunnelby           |  0.700% |
 | 64   | Salandit           |  0.641% |
 | 65   | Goomy              |  0.594% |
 | 66   | Phantump           |  0.592% |
 | 67   | Sinistea           |  0.568% |
 | 68   | Kabuto             |  0.567% |
 | 69   | Riolu              |  0.538% |
 | 70   | Sandshrew          |  0.535% |
 | 71   | Darumaka           |  0.513% |
 | 72   | Wynaut             |  0.497% |
 | 73   | Hippopotas         |  0.491% |
 | 74   | Dratini            |  0.434% |
 | 75   | Axew               |  0.427% |
 | 76   | Ralts              |  0.425% |
 | 77   | Sandile            |  0.417% |
 | 78   | Pancham            |  0.414% |
 | 79   | Inkay              |  0.414% |
 | 80   | Zorua              |  0.388% |
 | 81   | Trubbish           |  0.385% |
 | 82   | Goldeen            |  0.381% |
 | 83   | Smoochum           |  0.348% |
 | 84   | Buneary            |  0.338% |
 | 85   | Joltik             |  0.325% |
 | 86   | Golett             |  0.319% |
 | 87   | Bagon              |  0.313% |
 | 88   | Fletchling         |  0.313% |
 | 89   | Lickitung          |  0.285% |
 | 90   | Baltoy             |  0.281% |
 | 91   | Stufful            |  0.269% |
 | 92   | Litten             |  0.267% |
 | 93   | Squirtle           |  0.263% |
 | 94   | Dewpider           |  0.261% |
 | 95   | Fomantis           |  0.259% |
 | 96   | Azurill            |  0.232% |
 | 97   | Pumpkaboo          |  0.223% |
 | 98   | Torchic            |  0.218% |
 | 99   | Purrloin           |  0.215% |
 | 100  | Arrokuda           |  0.202% |
 | 101  | Remoraid           |  0.195% |
 | 102  | Helioptile         |  0.195% |
 | 103  | Wailmer            |  0.193% |
 | 104  | Bronzor            |  0.191% |
 | 105  | Eevee              |  0.189% |
 | 106  | Klink              |  0.181% |
 | 107  | Minccino           |  0.169% |
 | 108  | Togepi             |  0.150% |
 | 109  | Zubat              |  0.149% |
 | 110  | Cubchoo            |  0.136% |
 | 111  | Skorupi            |  0.126% |
 | 112  | Clauncher          |  0.122% |
 | 113  | Deino              |  0.113% |
 | 114  | Bulbasaur          |  0.108% |
 | 115  | Wimpod             |  0.105% |
 | 116  | Poliwag            |  0.102% |
 | 117  | Slowpoke-Galar     |  0.101% |
 | 118  | Gible              |  0.101% |
LC UU Banlist: Abra, Carvanha, Diglett, Dwebble, Ferroseed, Foongus, Frillish, Grookey, Koffing, Larvesta, Magby, Magnemite, Mareanie, Mienfoo, Mudbray, Natu, Onix, Pawniard, Ponyta, Porygon, Slowpoke, Staryu, Timburr, Trapinch, Tyrunt
(no changes)

----------

Code:
Combined usage for National Dex (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Landorus-Therian   | 31.440% |
 | 2    | Ferrothorn         | 17.352% |
 | 3    | Zapdos             | 17.312% |
 | 4    | Greninja-Ash       | 16.639% |
 | 5    | Heatran            | 15.750% |
 | 6    | Tapu Fini          | 14.923% |
 | 7    | Corviknight        | 12.501% |
 | 8    | Gliscor            | 11.466% |
 | 9    | Garchomp           | 11.371% |
 | 10   | Rillaboom          | 11.215% |
 | 11   | Clefable           | 10.907% |
 | 12   | Kartana            | 10.871% |
 | 13   | Tapu Koko          | 10.577% |
 | 14   | Tapu Lele          | 10.361% |
 | 15   | Weavile            | 10.299% |
 | 16   | Lopunny-Mega       |  9.490% |
 | 17   | Victini            |  9.322% |
 | 18   | Toxapex            |  9.283% |
 | 19   | Kyurem             |  9.051% |
 | 20   | Scizor-Mega        |  8.798% |
 | 21   | Magnezone          |  8.579% |
 | 22   | Pelipper           |  8.355% |
 | 23   | Volcarona          |  8.140% |
 | 24   | Serperior          |  7.835% |
 | 25   | Mawile-Mega        |  7.747% |
 | 26   | Greninja           |  7.732% |
 | 27   | Kommo-o            |  7.197% |
 | 28   | Tyranitar          |  7.187% |
 | 29   | Swampert-Mega      |  7.151% |
 | 30   | Slowbro            |  6.971% |
 | 31   | Excadrill          |  6.860% |
 | 32   | Charizard-Mega-X   |  6.805% |
 | 33   | Chansey            |  6.455% |
 | 34   | Melmetal           |  6.214% |
 | 35   | Charizard-Mega-Y   |  6.116% |
 | 36   | Blissey            |  6.030% |
 | 37   | Diancie-Mega       |  4.717% |
 | 38   | Rotom-Wash         |  4.338% |
 | 39   | Medicham-Mega      |  3.974% |
 | 40   | Hawlucha           |  3.957% |
 | 41   | Dragonite          |  3.781% |
 | 42   | Hatterene          |  3.693% |
 | 43   | Regieleki          |  3.685% |
 | 44   | Slowking-Galar     |  3.596% |
 | 45   | Torkoal            |  3.533% |
 | 46   | Manaphy            |  3.351% |
 | 47   | Skarmory           |  3.332% |
 | 48   | Urshifu-Rapid-Strike |  3.212% |
 | 49   | Garchomp-Mega      |  3.132% |
 | 50   | Tyranitar-Mega     |  2.979% |
 | 51   | Hydreigon          |  2.950% |
 | 52   | Gengar             |  2.915% |
 | 53   | Tangrowth          |  2.874% |
 | 54   | Gyarados-Mega      |  2.825% |
 | 55   | Ditto              |  2.670% |
 | 56   | Latias-Mega        |  2.663% |
 | 57   | Venusaur-Mega      |  2.648% |
 | 58   | Pinsir-Mega        |  2.612% |
 | 59   | Blacephalon        |  2.584% |
 | 60   | Mew                |  2.498% |
 | 61   | Venusaur           |  2.448% |
 | 62   | Hoopa-Unbound      |  2.435% |
 | 63   | Blaziken           |  2.367% |
 | 64   | Azumarill          |  2.300% |
 | 65   | Zeraora            |  2.248% |
 | 66   | Jirachi            |  2.239% |
 | 67   | Zapdos-Galar       |  2.223% |
 | 68   | Sableye-Mega       |  2.069% |
 | 69   | Porygon2           |  2.020% |
 | 70   | Breloom            |  1.972% |
 | 71   | Barraskewda        |  1.959% |
 | 72   | Hippowdon          |  1.948% |
 | 73   | Swampert           |  1.907% |
 | 74   | Marowak-Alola      |  1.897% |
 | 75   | Aegislash          |  1.884% |
 | 76   | Gallade-Mega       |  1.839% |
 | 77   | Celesteela         |  1.824% |
 | 78   | Bisharp            |  1.772% |
 | 79   | Mimikyu            |  1.740% |
 | 80   | Gastrodon          |  1.692% |
 | 81   | Ninetales-Alola    |  1.676% |
 | 82   | Mamoswine          |  1.673% |
 | 83   | Volcanion          |  1.672% |
 | 84   | Beedrill-Mega      |  1.654% |
 | 85   | Scizor             |  1.632% |
 | 86   | Keldeo             |  1.569% |
 | 87   | Gyarados           |  1.495% |
 | 88   | Manectric-Mega     |  1.478% |
 | 89   | Thundurus-Therian  |  1.431% |
 | 90   | Infernape          |  1.412% |
 | 91   | Heracross-Mega     |  1.395% |
 | 92   | Buzzwole           |  1.340% |
 | 93   | Latios             |  1.294% |
 | 94   | Nidoking           |  1.286% |
 | 95   | Dracozolt          |  1.284% |
 | 96   | Cresselia          |  1.280% |
 | 97   | Moltres-Galar      |  1.257% |
 | 98   | Reuniclus          |  1.250% |
 | 99   | Gardevoir-Mega     |  1.210% |
 | 100  | Ribombee           |  1.207% |
 | 101  | Conkeldurr         |  1.204% |
 | 102  | Grimmsnarl         |  1.168% |
 | 103  | Nihilego           |  1.142% |
 | 104  | Altaria-Mega       |  1.141% |
 | 105  | Quagsire           |  1.138% |
 | 106  | Moltres            |  1.136% |
 | 107  | Mandibuzz          |  1.133% |
 | 108  | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  1.041% |
 | 109  | Latias             |  1.005% |
 | 110  | Amoonguss          |  1.005% |
 | 111  | Umbreon            |  1.004% |
 | 112  | Salamence          |  0.985% |
 | 113  | Arcanine           |  0.983% |
 | 114  | Deoxys-Defense     |  0.983% |
 | 115  | Latios-Mega        |  0.942% |
 | 116  | Xurkitree          |  0.932% |
 | 117  | Alomomola          |  0.908% |
 | 118  | Togekiss           |  0.863% |
 | 119  | Crawdaunt          |  0.863% |
 | 120  | Houndoom-Mega      |  0.860% |
 | 121  | Shuckle            |  0.859% |
 | 122  | Alakazam           |  0.855% |
 | 123  | Slowking           |  0.851% |
 | 124  | Tapu Bulu          |  0.834% |
 | 125  | Porygon-Z          |  0.792% |
 | 126  | Galvantula         |  0.792% |
 | 127  | Suicune            |  0.790% |
 | 128  | Donphan            |  0.774% |
 | 129  | Araquanid          |  0.767% |
 | 130  | Slowbro-Mega       |  0.760% |
 | 131  | Krookodile         |  0.759% |
 | 132  | Staraptor          |  0.749% |
 | 133  | Kingdra            |  0.716% |
 | 134  | Aggron-Mega        |  0.688% |
 | 135  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.681% |
 | 136  | Sceptile-Mega      |  0.662% |
 | 137  | Snorlax            |  0.653% |
 | 138  | Muk-Alola          |  0.647% |
 | 139  | Heliolisk          |  0.646% |
 | 140  | Darmanitan         |  0.632% |
 | 141  | Goodra             |  0.600% |
 | 142  | Primarina          |  0.594% |
 | 143  | Cloyster           |  0.574% |
 | 144  | Stakataka          |  0.574% |
 | 145  | Espeon             |  0.542% |
 | 146  | Arctozolt          |  0.504% |
 | 147  | Camerupt-Mega      |  0.501% |
 | 148  | Polteageist        |  0.483% |
 | 149  | Crobat             |  0.479% |
 | 150  | Thundurus          |  0.475% |
 | 151  | Shedinja           |  0.469% |
 | 152  | Incineroar         |  0.464% |
 | 153  | Salazzle           |  0.456% |
 | 154  | Milotic            |  0.455% |
 | 155  | Klefki             |  0.451% |
 | 156  | Seismitoad         |  0.448% |
 | 157  | Comfey             |  0.436% |
 | 158  | Lucario            |  0.435% |
 | 159  | Corsola-Galar      |  0.409% |
 | 160  | Mantine            |  0.408% |
 | 161  | Vaporeon           |  0.406% |
 | 162  | Tentacruel         |  0.401% |
 | 163  | Zoroark            |  0.399% |
 | 164  | Chandelure         |  0.377% |
 | 165  | Ampharos-Mega      |  0.373% |
 | 166  | Haxorus            |  0.369% |
 | 167  | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  0.365% |
 | 168  | Diggersby          |  0.363% |
 | 169  | Forretress         |  0.357% |
 | 170  | Whimsicott         |  0.356% |
 | 171  | Pidgeot-Mega       |  0.349% |
 | 172  | Blastoise          |  0.349% |
 | 173  | Talonflame         |  0.340% |
 | 174  | Typhlosion         |  0.339% |
 | 175  | Pyukumuku          |  0.333% |
 | 176  | Empoleon           |  0.333% |
 | 177  | Absol-Mega         |  0.332% |
 | 178  | Azelf              |  0.330% |
 | 179  | Sceptile           |  0.329% |
 | 180  | Sylveon            |  0.311% |
 | 181  | Uxie               |  0.310% |
 | 182  | Banette-Mega       |  0.307% |
 | 183  | Feraligatr         |  0.306% |
 | 184  | Pikachu            |  0.304% |
 | 185  | Metagross          |  0.301% |
 | 186  | Steelix-Mega       |  0.297% |
 | 187  | Slurpuff           |  0.295% |
 | 188  | Bronzong           |  0.290% |
 | 189  | Politoed           |  0.288% |
 | 190  | Starmie            |  0.283% |
 | 191  | Vikavolt           |  0.268% |
 | 192  | Glastrier          |  0.266% |
 | 193  | Primeape           |  0.266% |
 | 194  | Komala             |  0.261% |
 | 195  | Druddigon          |  0.250% |
 | 196  | Abomasnow-Mega     |  0.247% |
 | 197  | Dhelmise           |  0.246% |
 | 198  | Hitmontop          |  0.238% |
 | 199  | Sharpedo-Mega      |  0.237% |
 | 200  | Bewear             |  0.237% |
 | 201  | Toxtricity         |  0.232% |
 | 202  | Jolteon            |  0.229% |
 | 203  | Mienshao           |  0.226% |
 | 204  | Necrozma           |  0.218% |
 | 205  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.213% |
 | 206  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.210% |
 | 207  | Rhyperior          |  0.207% |
 | 208  | Gardevoir          |  0.206% |
 | 209  | Golisopod          |  0.201% |
 | 210  | Raikou             |  0.200% |
 | 211  | Heracross          |  0.200% |
 | 212  | Archeops           |  0.197% |
 | 213  | Avalugg            |  0.197% |
 | 214  | Glalie-Mega        |  0.194% |
 | 215  | Meloetta           |  0.193% |
 | 216  | Cofagrigus         |  0.191% |
 | 217  | Noivern            |  0.189% |
 | 218  | Aerodactyl         |  0.187% |
 | 219  | Charizard          |  0.187% |
 | 220  | Ludicolo           |  0.182% |
 | 221  | Tornadus           |  0.180% |
 | 222  | Ninetales          |  0.179% |
 | 223  | Entei              |  0.179% |
 | 224  | Florges            |  0.177% |
 | 225  | Zarude             |  0.175% |
 | 226  | Smeargle           |  0.175% |
 | 227  | Durant             |  0.175% |
 | 228  | Dragalge           |  0.171% |
 | 229  | Swellow            |  0.169% |
 | 230  | Terrakion          |  0.168% |
 | 231  | Arctovish          |  0.167% |
 | 232  | Doublade           |  0.165% |
 | 233  | Abomasnow          |  0.164% |
 | 234  | Toxicroak          |  0.162% |
 | 235  | Registeel          |  0.155% |
 | 236  | Roserade           |  0.154% |
 | 237  | Gigalith           |  0.154% |
 | 238  | Froslass           |  0.153% |
 | 239  | Jellicent          |  0.149% |
 | 240  | Ambipom            |  0.145% |
 | 241  | Furret             |  0.139% |
 | 242  | Tsareena           |  0.138% |
 | 243  | Togedemaru         |  0.136% |
 | 244  | Vanilluxe          |  0.135% |
 | 245  | Emboar             |  0.134% |
 | 246  | Scolipede          |  0.134% |
 | 247  | Obstagoon          |  0.131% |
 | 248  | Xatu               |  0.125% |
 | 249  | Slaking            |  0.124% |
 | 250  | Weezing-Galar      |  0.124% |
 | 251  | Claydol            |  0.121% |
 | 252  | Tyrantrum          |  0.120% |
 | 253  | Cobalion           |  0.119% |
 | 254  | Ursaring           |  0.117% |
 | 255  | Chesnaught         |  0.117% |
 | 256  | Decidueye          |  0.116% |
 | 257  | Minior             |  0.115% |
 | 258  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.114% |
 | 259  | Appletun           |  0.114% |
 | 260  | Hitmonlee          |  0.113% |
 | 261  | Regidrago          |  0.113% |
 | 262  | Omastar            |  0.112% |
 | 263  | Yanmega            |  0.112% |
 | 264  | Malamar            |  0.109% |
 | 265  | Machamp            |  0.107% |
 | 266  | Aggron             |  0.106% |
 | 267  | Drapion            |  0.105% |
 | 268  | Kabutops           |  0.103% |
 | 269  | Indeedee           |  0.101% |
 | 270  | Barbaracle         |  0.101% |
National Dex UU Banlist: Blissey, Chansey, Charizard-Mega-X, Charizard-Mega-Y, Clefable, Corviknight, Diancie-Mega, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Gliscor, Greninja, Greninja-Ash, Heatran, Kartana, Kommo-o, Kyurem, Landorus-Therian, Lopunny-Mega, Magnezone, Mawile-Mega, Pelipper, Rillaboom, Scizor-Mega, Serperior, Slowbro, Swampert-Mega, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Toxapex, Tyranitar, Victini, Volcarona, Weavile, Zapdos
(no changes)

Marty

Always more to find
Research Leader
BDSP lower tiers have insufficient battles on the ladder, so they will no longer be tiered by usage. Next month I will only report OU here.

Code:
Combined usage for BDSP OU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Scizor             | 36.618% |
 | 2    | Heatran            | 33.840% |
 | 3    | Garchomp           | 31.725% |
 | 4    | Gliscor            | 31.434% |
 | 5    | Clefable           | 31.056% |
 | 6    | Rotom-Wash         | 28.112% |
 | 7    | Latias             | 22.608% |
 | 8    | Blissey            | 19.559% |
 | 9    | Tangrowth          | 18.815% |
 | 10   | Infernape          | 17.595% |
 | 11   | Alakazam           | 16.758% |
 | 12   | Breloom            | 15.645% |
 | 13   | Starmie            | 14.713% |
 | 14   | Lucario            | 12.598% |
 | 15   | Crawdaunt          | 12.087% |
 | 16   | Dragonite          | 11.867% |
 | 17   | Azumarill          |  9.934% |
 | 18   | Skarmory           |  9.751% |
 | 19   | Togekiss           |  9.729% |
 | 20   | Donphan            |  9.455% |
 | 21   | Azelf              |  8.562% |
 | 22   | Slowbro            |  8.341% |
 | 23   | Weavile            |  8.056% |
 | 24   | Magnezone          |  7.754% |
 | 25   | Jirachi            |  7.745% |
 | 26   | Nidoking           |  7.610% |
 | 27   | Mamoswine          |  6.594% |
 | 28   | Roserade           |  6.329% |
 | 29   | Mew                |  6.329% |
 | 30   | Tyranitar          |  6.077% |
 | 31   | Mismagius          |  5.987% |
 | 32   | Milotic            |  5.676% |
 | 33   | Feraligatr         |  5.169% |
 | 34   | Gyarados           |  4.577% |
 | 35   | Celebi             |  4.387% |
 | 36   | Suicune            |  4.128% |
 | 37   | Staraptor          |  4.085% |
 | 38   | Empoleon           |  3.845% |
 | 39   | Quagsire           |  3.767% |
 | 40   | Salamence          |  3.198% |
 | 41   | Cloyster           |  3.179% |
 | 42   | Cresselia          |  3.080% |
 | 43   | Heracross          |  2.814% |
 | 44   | Blastoise          |  2.712% |
 | 45   | Espeon             |  2.542% |
 | 46   | Metagross          |  2.417% |
 | 47   | Umbreon            |  2.308% |
 | 48   | Entei              |  2.297% |
 | 49   | Bronzong           |  2.240% |
 | 50   | Aerodactyl         |  2.083% |
 | 51   | Forretress         |  2.075% |
 | 52   | Nidoqueen          |  2.048% |
 | 53   | Slowking           |  2.038% |
 | 54   | Machamp            |  2.004% |
 | 55   | Gastrodon          |  1.940% |
 | 56   | Crobat             |  1.893% |
 | 57   | Honchkrow          |  1.826% |
 | 58   | Kingdra            |  1.796% |
 | 59   | Froslass           |  1.742% |
 | 60   | Rotom-Mow          |  1.510% |
 | 61   | Raikou             |  1.505% |
 | 62   | Arcanine           |  1.454% |
 | 63   | Drapion            |  1.394% |
 | 64   | Snorlax            |  1.319% |
 | 65   | Hariyama           |  1.270% |
 | 66   | Ursaring           |  1.236% |
 | 67   | Uxie               |  1.222% |
 | 68   | Drifblim           |  1.148% |
 | 69   | Hitmonchan         |  1.054% |
 | 70   | Rotom-Heat         |  1.040% |
 | 71   | Swampert           |  1.032% |
 | 72   | Porygon-Z          |  1.013% |
 | 73   | Sableye            |  0.896% |
 | 74   | Flygon             |  0.888% |
 | 75   | Ditto              |  0.866% |
 | 76   | Shaymin            |  0.842% |
 | 77   | Hippowdon          |  0.830% |
 | 78   | Venusaur           |  0.809% |
 | 79   | Swellow            |  0.746% |
 | 80   | Shuckle            |  0.737% |
 | 81   | Typhlosion         |  0.708% |
 | 82   | Exploud            |  0.705% |
 | 83   | Medicham           |  0.674% |
 | 84   | Exeggutor          |  0.666% |
 | 85   | Torkoal            |  0.645% |
 | 86   | Poliwrath          |  0.638% |
 | 87   | Dusknoir           |  0.596% |
 | 88   | Ambipom            |  0.594% |
 | 89   | Torterra           |  0.577% |
 | 90   | Aggron             |  0.574% |
 | 91   | Shedinja           |  0.562% |
 | 92   | Electivire         |  0.552% |
 | 93   | Zapdos             |  0.540% |
 | 94   | Tentacruel         |  0.528% |
 | 95   | Sceptile           |  0.525% |
 | 96   | Flareon            |  0.514% |
 | 97   | Abomasnow          |  0.456% |
 | 98   | Hitmontop          |  0.456% |
 | 99   | Cacturne           |  0.421% |
 | 100  | Yanmega            |  0.409% |
 | 101  | Weezing            |  0.390% |
 | 102  | Volbeat            |  0.361% |
 | 103  | Gardevoir          |  0.325% |
 | 104  | Charizard          |  0.322% |
 | 105  | Rhyperior          |  0.311% |
 | 106  | Claydol            |  0.311% |
 | 107  | Magmortar          |  0.310% |
 | 108  | Ninjask            |  0.277% |
 | 109  | Mantine            |  0.244% |
 | 110  | Kecleon            |  0.242% |
 | 111  | Kabutops           |  0.241% |
 | 112  | Bibarel            |  0.240% |
 | 113  | Slaking            |  0.217% |
 | 114  | Electrode          |  0.217% |
 | 115  | Rampardos          |  0.214% |
 | 116  | Victreebel         |  0.199% |
 | 117  | Xatu               |  0.198% |
 | 118  | Ninetales          |  0.196% |
 | 119  | Toxicroak          |  0.190% |
 | 120  | Sharpedo           |  0.185% |
 | 121  | Wigglytuff         |  0.180% |
 | 122  | Moltres            |  0.168% |
 | 123  | Ludicolo           |  0.158% |
 | 124  | Smeargle           |  0.157% |
 | 125  | Aron               |  0.155% |
 | 126  | Rotom              |  0.148% |
 | 127  | Haunter            |  0.144% |
 | 128  | Vileplume          |  0.144% |
 | 129  | Houndoom           |  0.135% |
 | 130  | Marowak            |  0.131% |
 | 131  | Venomoth           |  0.128% |
 | 132  | Meganium           |  0.120% |
 | 133  | Mesprit            |  0.115% |
 | 134  | Arbok              |  0.113% |
 | 135  | Linoone            |  0.112% |
 | 136  | Lanturn            |  0.111% |
 | 137  | Miltank            |  0.108% |
 | 138  | Granbull           |  0.108% |
 | 139  | Skuntank           |  0.105% |
 | 140  | Ariados            |  0.105% |
 | 141  | Masquerain         |  0.103% |
 | 142  | Primeape           |  0.102% |
 | 143  | Zangoose           |  0.101% |
 | 144  | Mawile             |  0.100% |
Code:
Combined usage for BDSP UU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Forretress         | 49.461% |
 | 2    | Chansey            | 34.903% |
 | 3    | Sableye            | 33.801% |
 | 4    | Vaporeon           | 33.801% |
 | 5    | Omastar            | 28.396% |
 | 6    | Mismagius          | 28.176% |
 | 7    | Roserade           | 25.697% |
 | 8    | Flygon             | 24.452% |
 | 9    | Tentacruel         | 22.896% |
 | 10   | Granbull           | 22.074% |
 | 11   | Hippowdon          | 20.307% |
 | 12   | Raikou             | 19.570% |
 | 13   | Metagross          | 19.486% |
 | 14   | Entei              | 14.651% |
 | 15   | Yanmega            | 14.559% |
 | 16   | Swampert           | 14.487% |
 | 17   | Empoleon           | 14.466% |
 | 18   | Nidoqueen          | 12.415% |
 | 19   | Umbreon            | 11.997% |
 | 20   | Froslass           | 11.390% |
 | 21   | Arcanine           | 10.034% |
 | 22   | Milotic            |  9.360% |
 | 23   | Shaymin            |  8.927% |
 | 24   | Gardevoir          |  8.407% |
 | 25   | Hitmontop          |  6.773% |
 | 26   | Drapion            |  6.497% |
 | 27   | Crobat             |  5.685% |
 | 28   | Rotom-Mow          |  5.143% |
 | 29   | Porygon-Z          |  5.113% |
 | 30   | Cloyster           |  3.999% |
 | 31   | Rotom-Heat         |  3.976% |
 | 32   | Cresselia          |  3.475% |
 | 33   | Zangoose           |  3.296% |
 | 34   | Celebi             |  3.106% |
 | 35   | Magneton           |  2.965% |
 | 36   | Registeel          |  2.901% |
 | 37   | Zapdos             |  2.899% |
 | 38   | Venusaur           |  2.705% |
 | 39   | Weezing            |  2.657% |
 | 40   | Torkoal            |  2.648% |
 | 41   | Victreebel         |  2.648% |
 | 42   | Vileplume          |  2.383% |
 | 43   | Suicune            |  2.283% |
 | 44   | Gyarados           |  2.094% |
 | 45   | Quagsire           |  1.689% |
 | 46   | Machamp            |  1.589% |
 | 47   | Xatu               |  1.577% |
 | 48   | Shiftry            |  1.577% |
 | 49   | Ninetales          |  1.577% |
 | 50   | Blastoise          |  1.357% |
 | 51   | Ambipom            |  1.301% |
 | 52   | Kabutops           |  1.181% |
 | 53   | Ludicolo           |  1.181% |
 | 54   | Gastrodon          |  1.153% |
 | 55   | Bronzong           |  1.132% |
 | 56   | Kecleon            |  1.132% |
 | 57   | Carnivine          |  1.132% |
 | 58   | Charizard          |  1.070% |
 | 59   | Kingdra            |  0.870% |
 | 60   | Sceptile           |  0.841% |
 | 61   | Exploud            |  0.837% |
 | 62   | Dusknoir           |  0.825% |
 | 63   | Uxie               |  0.742% |
 | 64   | Poliwrath          |  0.725% |
 | 65   | Arbok              |  0.654% |
 | 66   | Ursaring           |  0.654% |
 | 67   | Haunter            |  0.654% |
 | 68   | Mew                |  0.644% |
 | 69   | Sharpedo           |  0.625% |
 | 70   | Typhlosion         |  0.472% |
 | 71   | Sneasel            |  0.457% |
 | 72   | Swellow            |  0.457% |
 | 73   | Volbeat            |  0.430% |
 | 74   | Moltres            |  0.430% |
 | 75   | Surskit            |  0.430% |
 | 76   | Rhyperior          |  0.374% |
 | 77   | Magmortar          |  0.350% |
 | 78   | Shuckle            |  0.344% |
 | 79   | Snorlax            |  0.325% |
 | 80   | Exeggutor          |  0.295% |
 | 81   | Aerodactyl         |  0.295% |
 | 82   | Gorebyss           |  0.295% |
 | 83   | Luxray             |  0.144% |
 | 84   | Bibarel            |  0.144% |
 | 85   | Medicham           |  0.144% |
 | 86   | Espeon             |  0.130% |
 | 87   | Armaldo            |  0.114% |
 | 88   | Mantine            |  0.112% |
Code:
Combined usage for BDSP RU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Hitmontop          | 69.076% |
 | 2    | Gyarados           | 58.315% |
 | 3    | Absol              | 54.377% |
 | 4    | Kabutops           | 54.377% |
 | 5    | Rotom              | 54.377% |
 | 6    | Nidoqueen          | 54.377% |
 | 7    | Exploud            | 18.765% |
 | 8    | Medicham           | 18.765% |
 | 9    | Machamp            | 14.827% |
 | 10   | Shuckle            | 14.827% |
 | 11   | Omastar            | 14.827% |
 | 12   | Claydol            | 14.827% |
 | 13   | Honchkrow          | 14.699% |
 | 14   | Bronzong           | 14.699% |
 | 15   | Cresselia          | 14.699% |
 | 16   | Quagsire           | 13.766% |
 | 17   | Slowbro            | 13.766% |
 | 18   | Electivire         | 10.671% |
 | 19   | Rhyperior          | 10.671% |
 | 20   | Mantine            | 10.671% |
 | 21   | Abomasnow          | 10.671% |
 | 22   | Vaporeon           | 10.671% |
 | 23   | Hariyama           | 10.671% |
 | 24   | Sableye            |  3.938% |
 | 25   | Sandslash          |  3.938% |
 | 26   | Aggron             |  3.938% |
 | 27   | Venusaur           |  2.421% |
 | 28   | Regice             |  1.488% |
 | 29   | Aerodactyl         |  1.488% |
 | 30   | Steelix            |  1.488% |
 | 31   | Houndoom           |  1.488% |
 | 32   | Huntail            |  1.488% |
 | 33   | Magmortar          |  0.933% |
Code:
Combined usage for BDSP NU (1630 stats)
 | 1    | Skuntank           | 65.361% |
 | 2    | Drifblim           | 65.229% |
 | 3    | Scyther            | 63.588% |
 | 4    | Rhydon             | 60.822% |
 | 5    | Miltank            | 60.822% |
 | 6    | Magneton           | 60.822% |
 | 7    | Hitmonlee          | 30.109% |
 | 8    | Leafeon            | 23.537% |
 | 9    | Rampardos          | 23.537% |
 | 10   | Lumineon           | 23.537% |
 | 11   | Sneasel            | 23.537% |
 | 12   | Gligar             | 23.537% |
 | 13   | Typhlosion         |  5.955% |
 | 14   | Sandslash          |  5.571% |
 | 15   | Ursaring           |  5.532% |
 | 16   | Qwilfish           |  5.026% |
 | 17   | Jynx               |  4.539% |
 | 18   | Seviper            |  4.539% |
 | 19   | Poliwrath          |  4.044% |
 | 20   | Whiscash           |  3.806% |
 | 21   | Gorebyss           |  3.806% |
 | 22   | Shuckle            |  3.311% |
 | 23   | Porygon2           |  3.311% |
 | 24   | Kingler            |  3.311% |
 | 25   | Cradily            |  2.766% |
 | 26   | Abomasnow          |  2.373% |
 | 27   | Absol              |  2.259% |
 | 28   | Mr. Mime           |  2.259% |
 | 29   | Politoed           |  1.874% |
 | 30   | Armaldo            |  1.641% |
 | 31   | Rapidash           |  1.641% |
 | 32   | Wailord            |  1.641% |
 | 33   | Pinsir             |  0.740% |
 | 34   | Regirock           |  0.733% |
 | 35   | Mothim             |  0.507% |
 | 36   | Raichu             |  0.507% |
 | 37   | Ditto              |  0.507% |
 | 38   | Charizard          |  0.507% |
 | 39   | Electivire         |  0.384% |
 | 40   | Weezing            |  0.384% |
 | 41   | Lopunny            |  0.384% |
 | 42   | Regice             |  0.384% |
 | 43   | Walrein            |  0.384% |
 | 44   | Rotom-Fan          |  0.233% |
 | 45   | Muk                |  0.233% |
 | 46   | Probopass          |  0.233% |
 | 47   | Lickilicky         |  0.233% |
Ambipom won't move from UU to RU
Blastoise won't move from UU to RU
Espeon won't move from UU to RU
Mew won't move from UU to RU
Sharpedo won't move from UU to RU
Snorlax won't move from UU to RU
Uxie won't move from UU to RU

Cacturne won't move from RU to NU
Chansey won't move from RU to NU
Froslass won't move from RU to NU
Gallade won't move from RU to NU
Gastrodon won't move from RU to NU
Granbull won't move from RU to NU
Hitmonchan won't move from RU to NU
Houndoom won't move from RU to NU
Jolteon won't move from RU to NU
Magmortar won't move from RU to NU
Moltres won't move from RU to NU
Primeape won't move from RU to NU
Registeel won't move from RU to NU
Slowking won't move from RU to NU
Spiritomb won't move from RU to NU
Steelix won't move from RU to NU
Swellow won't move from RU to NU
Torterra won't move from RU to NU
Vileplume won't move from RU to NU
Xatu won't move from RU to NU

Ditto won't move from NU to PU
Dusknoir won't move from NU to PU
Electivire won't move from NU to PU
Lanturn won't move from NU to PU
Mesprit won't move from NU to PU
Regirock won't move from NU to PU
Shiftry won't move from NU to PU
Toxicroak won't move from NU to PU

Marty

Always more to find
Research Leader
For the 3-month cutoff projected shifts fans:

Zapdos-Galar could move from OU to UUBL

Tapu Bulu could move from UU to RU
Tentacruel could move from UU to RU

Dhelmise could move from NU to PU
Zoroark could move from NU to PU

Cofagrigus could move from PU to ZU
Perrserker could move from PU to ZU

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
BDSP lower tiers have insufficient battles on the ladder, so they will no longer be tiered by usage. Next month I will only report OU here.
From the list of BDSP tiers, PU is not reported despite having the most games compared with UU RU and NU. Is there a reason why PU isn’t included among other lower tiers?

Marty

Always more to find
Research Leader
From the list of BDSP tiers, PU is not reported despite having the most games compared with UU RU and NU. Is there a reason why PU isn’t included among other lower tiers?
BDSP PU is the lowest usage-based format supported, so there's no reason to show BDSP PU <--> BDSP ZU changes. Same reason ZU is not shown in the first post; there's no SU support so why spend my time on it? Either way, I don't think 396 total battles for the whole month qualifies, even if it is more than double BDSP RU and BDSP NU combined.

viet noa

eating neopronoun pizza at little xe/xyrs
is a Pre-Contributor
Cofagrigus could move from PU to ZU
Perrserker could move from PU to ZU
:ss/cofagrigus:
Cofa should've honestly dropped a while ago. It's been lurking in C Tier in PU for the past several months, so it hasn't had much of an impact at all. This is especially with Jellicent, another defensive Ghost-type, being PU's single most defining Pokémon. In ZU, though, Cofagrigus's return would be interesting. Being a counter to Klinklang and Sawk definitely helps the tier out, but it still fears a fair share of threats (Rotom, Thievul, Skuntank). However, with certain threats gone or banned, does Cofa become too good of a physical wall to handle? That's honestly not out of the question, but we'd have to wait and see if so.
:ss/perrserker:
Perrserker rose to superstardom in ZU right before rising up to PU, but let's be honest. With Wishiwashi gone, and with the tier ALREADY struggling to deal with Klinklang ... I feel like Perrserker would be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)