1. blaziken
2. venusaur
3. choice scarf tapu fini
4. choice scarf and nonscarf blacephalon

Have a nice day

Last edited:

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
To remove:
(Some have multiple benchmarks)
Mega Aerodactyl
Mega Charizard X though i don't agree with it being URd :(
+1 Hydreigon (I don't think scarf/dd are really a thing rn)
Alakazam
Mega-Pinsir
Crawdaunt
Mega-Venusaur
Mantine
Quagsire
Pyukumuku
EDIT: Mega Slowbro

To add:
Skarm EV'd to reach 200 / 222
Blaziken +0 +1 +2 Positive (284, 426, 568)
Galar Moltres +0 +2 Neutral (279, 558) and positive (306, 612)
Kyurem +0 Neutral (289) and +1 positive (475) (i'm unsure how much speed dd runs, ig enough for scarf lando?)
Victini 172 EVs Neutral (279)
Ninetales Alola (350)
Arctozolt +0 +2 Neutral (209, 418) and positive (229, 458)
Ditto +1 0 IVs Negative (135) ((Yes i know this matter like, never ever but i guess we could still include it if for some reason one wants to outspeeds/undespeeds it /shrug))
Tapu Bulu 144 EVs Neutral (222), 56 EVs Neutral (200)
Urshifu-Rapid Strike(322)
Both Slowking forms (96)
Zeraora (423)
Buzzwole 112 EVs Neutral (222) and 244 EVs Neutral (255)
Seismitoad Negative (165) and Neutral (184) (tbh unsure of what and if it runs speed. Maybe enough for MMawile/the 200 benchmark?)
Moltres Positive max, 60 EVs, 152 EVs (309, 254, 279) and Neutral max (279)
Blacephalon (344)
Thundurus-I (353)
Thundurus-T (331)
Tornadus-I (353)
Torkoal (76)
Venusaur +0 +2 Neutral (259, 518) and positive (284, 568)
Volcanion (262)
Zarude (339)

Hopefully didn't miss anything

Last edited:
I think it is if it is under sand, and it clicks rapid spin two times against a corviknight switching in and clicking U-Turn against it
This is a common misconception about how stat increases work.
Jolly Excadrill with Sand Rush and being +2 would have x4 Speed, or 1208, while +4 Excadrill is x3, or 906.
You can check it yourself on the damage calculator, by having an Sand Rush Excadrill at +2 speed and Sand up vs an Adaptability (or any other ability that doesn’t affect speed) Excadrill at +4 speed.
The thing about normal stat stages is that they add on to the previous one, rather than multiple. By that, if you use Dragon Dance once, you gain x1.5 Atk/Spe, and doing it a second time, it would be equel to multipling your current stat by x1.3333~. If each stage did multiple the normal stats by x1.5, it would be;
x1.5 -> x2.25 -> x3.375 -> x5.0625 -> x7.59375 -> x11.390625.
What the +4 is likely referencing is Excadrill managing to get +4 Speed, likely in a scenario of the opponent spamming Stealth Rock, or is a mistake that confused Sand Rush+2 Stage as being the same as +4.

Reactions: R8

R8

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Speed tiers updated! Added what was mentionned in the previous posts and removed some of the UR mons, and the spreads related to them (like crawdaunt and stuff EVd to creep it).

Feel free to post any suggestion :blobthumbsup:

Giyu

Love is the most twisted curse of them all
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
So who will be updating these from now on since R8 is on hiatus?

R8

National Dex Leader
So who will be updating these from now on since R8 is on hiatus?
I still will. This is the only place where i still will be active on this website. (EDIT: i lied omg) I might also very occasionally post something in project threads but otherwise don't expect to see me anywhere else on Smogon or PS.

Last edited:

Giyu

I still will. This is the only place where i still will be active on this website. I might also very occasionally post something in project threads but otherwise don't expect to see me anywhere else on Smogon or PS.
Ah I see, well thank you for that. I use these quite frequently :D

Reactions: R8

R8

National Dex Leader
Added:
+0, +1, +2 Max speed Nihilego with a positive nature
Mega Altaria with either 64 EVs and a neutral nature, and max Speed and a positive nature, with boosted speed tiers (Dragon Dance)
Mega Aerodactyl was already here, so nothing had to be done about it.

New policy regarding the UR mons: any pokemon that is UR two VR updates in a row will be removed. As such, the following were removed:
Pyukumuku, Mantine, Thundurus-I, Tornadus-I

Rotom-H, Ribombee, Zarude and Aegislash will be removed if they are not added back the next update.

I might have missed some stuff, so you have any suggestion, feel free ! :heart:

Giyu

Added:
+0, +1, +2 Max speed Nihilego with a positive nature
Mega Altaria with either 64 EVs and a neutral nature, and max Speed and a positive nature, with boosted speed tiers (Dragon Dance)
Mega Aerodactyl was already here, so nothing had to be done about it.

New policy regarding the UR mons: any pokemon that is UR two VR updates in a row will be removed. As such, the following were removed:
Pyukumuku, Mantine, Thundurus-I, Tornadus-I

Rotom-H, Ribombee, Zarude and Aegislash will be removed if they are not added back the next update.

I might have missed some stuff, so you have any suggestion, feel free ! :heart:
You put 252 EVs under some of the 64 speed ev malts

R8

National Dex Leader
The first one should already be correct (though positive was misspelt lol), but good catch on the second, thank you!

R8

National Dex Leader
Something is wrong in 279 speed (doble moltres - K) and maybe Victini looks strange with 279 speed.
those are pokemon running enough speed to outspeed timid heatran

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)