Tournament CAP + Almost Any Ability (CAAAP) - Finals [Won by Atha]

Garrett

Banned deucer.
1653781554397.png

approved by Tadasuke
Rules:
  • This is a Gen 8/SS CAP + AAA ("CAAAP") tournament, with all games in (SS) CAP with the AAA mod. The challenge code will be provided when games can begin.
  • All matches are understood as Best of 3, but you are welcome to in the earlier rounds agree to Best of 1 for a week if both players agree. This will end in semifinals (that is, if you reach top 4, all matches must be Best of 3).
  • Replays will be required every week.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide while scheduling with your opponent.
Clarificatory Remarks:
1.) Cawmodore has been decided by a joint decision of spoo and I to be banned throughout the entire tour. The reasoning is that it is not enjoyable to guess between abilities such as Flash Fire vs. Volt Absorb (or Triage + Drain Punch) as it tries to set up. For the sadists, Cawdet is allowed for now, but I reserve the right to ban it in future weeks if that is (somehow) busted. I doubt it will be.
2.) Besides this, all other CAP mons are allowed and can use AAA abilities in the normal allowed list.
3.) Finally, the CAP-unique abilities Rebound, Persistent, and Mountaineer will be allowed on all mons allowed in AAA + all CAP Mons except Cawmodore.

AAA Resources are here.
Some very basic sample CAP sets to inspire basic creativity are over here.

Signups will close Sunday, June 5th at 11:59 p.m. EST/GMT-4. Post "in" to join!
The challenge code will be posted when week 1 starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)