New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I'd like to request the name "Aiyaru". I'd rather not publically state the reason, but you can ask Kalalokki about it since I DM'd him already. I understand that this will 100% absolutley be my final namechange on Smogon and am cool with that.

will get back to this later, can't make a call rn and the rest of the backlog needs clearing out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would like to change the name of my account to "beatrice" (lowercase b), the reason being I picked my current name on PS almost ten years ago and it just doesn't reflect who I am anymore.

A user named "Beatrice" (uppercase B) already exists, but they haven't logged in since 2012 and have only 1 post: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/beatrice.141293/

yep--mari
Unlock please?

yep--mari

Hello. I would like my username to be changed to Student of Sinnoh.

- When I signed up on smogon on April 1, 2019 (and no, this is not a troll), I started with a random nick (BestPeeys1234) because I had no idea of a nickname at this time. Now, it's been at least two years since many people know me as Student of Sinnoh, so I want to keep that identity on smogon.

oki--mari

Requesting a name change to aifydimensionia
I was trying to shorten it while making and even add 'e' at the end by accident

sure w/e, treating this as a registration typo--mari

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
requesting a username change to Snorunt since it's been my favorite pkmn for like half a decade now. total clefairy and faint brought to my attention that it's available to request so i'd like it? i dont do much here anymore but if i ever do things here i'd like a name that i'd enjoy having
hey dont know if this was skipped over or formally rejected or something, would like some sorta confirmation either way

current owner is banned--mari

viet noa

eating neopronoun pizza at little xe/xyrs
is a Pre-Contributor
i wasn't able to change my name to "noa", but would i be able to change my name to "noa (fka hiss)"? or would that be confusing alongside the status/title thatll say the same thing?

not technically confusing since the title is temp anyways but it's borderline distracting text if not more, surely you can also find a variant of noa that you'd be more comfy with?

Hi, I would like to change my name to Young Belegen.
I know I’m not eligible yet for another 3 days, but I would like for it to through so I can participate in PSPL.

Thanks in advance.

3 days have passed and am in an okay mood so not skipping this one for trying to jump reqs--mari

Hi, I would want to change my name to: Totomon

The "Gang" part has always felt like fluff and unnecessary and most people just call me Totomon. + it has been inconsistent with both my discord name and PS alt so I am trying to standardize them ty.

yep--mari

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
requesting an unlock please

yep--mari

I was an idiot and lied about my age when joining, thinking I was too young (if that is not allowed I’m fine being banned, recently realized I WAS old enough, request change birth date to sept 26 2008

done--mari

Hi, I'd like to change my name to just "The Faz". Name was made when younger, it's long and essentially just gibberish - but in portuguise. It means "I am the farm" in portuguise due to a terrible Miltank team in 2014ish. Most people just call me Faz so requesting the name change.

yep--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)