NOC Wikimafia, The Free Online Mafia [TOWN+BROIL WIN]

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Put clouds as the only town alongside celever based purely off roles.

Rest can go pound sand tbh. Likely scum included in group 2 as well since I highly highly doubt we are just filled to the brim with some form of protections.

yw on game solve. Carrying village as always.

Psy is pretty much always the vote here. Big oof for him claiming role cop when worse town role cop exists.

Commuter (m2h) is both protective and manipulative,
Neighborizer (haruno) is communicative
Rolecop (psy, celever) is investigative (obviously)
Doctor (broil) is protective
JOAT (OM) has no defined role type is it coudl be other or many ig?
fruit vendor (schia) is communicative

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
vote psy
slot sketched me out midDay cause it felt super mediatory and pro taking no stance since meta reads were diff to interact with

i don't think both rolecops can exist on same faction regardless even as a red herring because they're pretty powerful for town

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
will expand later if asked but idt I go anywhere past 'well non alignment indicative role cop is incredibly lame as a town role'
right ye but you had psy around the middle of your tierlist despite this? which is fine, i'm just curious as to why that wouldn't rank psy as more of a sl for you if you didn't expect that role to fall townside

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
right ye but you had psy around the middle of your tierlist despite this? which is fine, i'm just curious as to why that wouldn't rank psy as more of a sl for you if you didn't expect that role to fall townside
more preferential towards interaction based reads than I am mechanical based reads (especially in a closed setup type deal), I think outside of the mech stuff psy is ~alright

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
unvote Haruno
vote Psy

Sorry king, I agree with #653 here in that I doubt both roles fall under town alignment & Cel's feels way too obscure to make up (not that this is fully alignment indicative, the role can still be scum). But I can almost infer what sort of wiki article Cel might have based on his role flavor, lol
I’m really curious what article you think I have because if you land correctly your prior reputation as a himbo is probably disproven :psysly:

I have a policy for voting off people who come to local mafia games and act erratically in order to get town cred from more friendly games wherein that sort of erratic aggression usually gets immediately townleaned. It happens regardless of alignment (towncred is good as either faction) but it rubs me the wrong way. It’s optimal play and you can do it on MU, but I just don’t really want it here.

But Psy is literally cced so like, I guess I should vote him. Haven’t kept track of L-X though.

In my catchup Broil had liked one-to-multiple posts and didn’t claim. I began where I left off, meaning I had already claimed and Hal had directly tagged him asking him to be in the first claim batch.

So I’ll prob vote Psy later but we’ll Vote broil for now!

Haruno‘s posts during the catchup have been anti-town and given the context of him slipping the claim in-thread, Psy/Haruno/Broil scumteam is directly probable I think. Not sure on the fourth, but I’d like it to be Schia on a personal level.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Votecount:
Celever [3] - Duskfall, Apricity, M2H
M2H [2] - Schiavetto, OM
Psypsypsypsypsythe [2] - Clouds, LittEleven
Haruno [1] - Broil
LittEleven [1] - Thunder~BALLZ
Thunder~BALLZ [1] - Haruno
Broil [1] - Celever

Last edited:
From my perspective, this psy x celever conflict is the most pertinent interaction with which to analyze the game through. If I learned anything last game it's ultimately that player/player interactions that gives the firmest insight onto players.

What I did here is a little weird and at times a bit abstract but its essentially: "given that psy/celever is s/t (because nobody is arguing its s/s) who is the scum in the pairing." The far left is celever the far right is psy.

1644041320211.png

Here I pretty much split players into groups based on where they have stood in the psy / celever conflict OR in some cases where I suspect that they land based on their behaviors and other associations.

My fourth pile (minus clouds), celever and to some extent the AFK pile are ultimately the groups that I'm most skeptical of.

I think Psy is more than likely town despite the wonky role claim.

Hydro has been relatively pure town, although I don't think he should be allowed to coast as he has to some degree.

My previous interactions with Tommy and his overall dynamic with hal lead me to believe that it is a t/t pairing or in an edge case a t/s pairing with hal as the scum in the pairing. I think hal probably should be pressuring me more given my thread behavior, but I won't read into that too much because the massclaim and his other thread efforts have felt pretty townsided as well as his motivation for pushing tommy starting off the day. His approach to the game made perfect sense from my perspective. Scum!Tommy likely doesn't pull off of me when he did unless he was genuinely in danger of being voted out and needed to pocket me. With that being said, I reevaluate this read if I don't see other vote vigi claims at some point, or at the very least if its endgame and there are no vote vigi flips.

Schia's caustic attitude reminds me of RyoDio last game, except they aren't funny. I'm inclined to town lean for the vote and pressure on me. OM and Litt's pressure on me was different in that it felt piggybacky and kind of weak.

Broil has a powerful claim, and while I don't remember anything he posted I remember liking his posts when reading them.

I don't want to, or think I really need to, solve Drookez or tbz. The former I could probably solve if he entered the thread meaningfully.

Reads:
TC: M2H/Clouds/Tommy
TL: Hal/Hydro/Broil/Schia/Psy (descending order)
Neutral: TBZ / Drookez / Haruno
SL: OM / Litten
SS: Celever

I’m really curious what article you think I have because if you land correctly your prior reputation as a himbo is probably disproven :psysly:

I have a policy for voting off people who come to local mafia games and act erratically in order to get town cred from more friendly games wherein that sort of erratic aggression usually gets immediately townleaned. It happens regardless of alignment (towncred is good as either faction) but it rubs me the wrong way. It’s optimal play and you can do it on MU, but I just don’t really want it here.

But Psy is literally cced so like, I guess I should vote him. Haven’t kept track of L-X though.

In my catchup Broil had liked one-to-multiple posts and didn’t claim. I began where I left off, meaning I had already claimed and Hal had directly tagged him asking him to be in the first claim batch.

Haruno‘s posts during the catchup have been anti-town and given the context of him slipping the claim in-thread, Psy/Haruno/Broil scumteam is directly probable I think. Not sure on the fourth, but I’d like it to be Schia on a personal level.
absolutely godawful post

assuming a 4 x 10 and assuming Tommy's vigi shot is the only one given the lack of claims to the contrary (though I anticipate one more village vig shot and a scum vig shot)

D1 ML: 4 v 9 (1 TK)
N1: Vigi shot + SK: 4 v 7 (2 TK)
D2 ML: 4 v 6 (3TK)
N2 SK: 4 v 5
D3 ML 4 v 4 END (4 TK)

We can only really expect 3/4 town kills given the possible presence of a mafia vig/other town vig here which unfortunately makes my POE not airtight yet even assuming my TL are all town which is an unlikely assumption.

I will ultimately leave the mechanical stuff to Hal and Tommy because they are the ones that have a better grasp on these sorts of things. Also depending on yall to come in and be obviouiis reads Drookez and Thunder~BALLZ .

broil claimed doc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)