[official…] todd bonzalez's... quantum post chamber

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
merry christmas smogoff! 2022 had its ups and downs, obviously we are sad to have witnessed the heinous crimes and subsequent addition of faint, xzern and az to the Notable Banned Users list but i think on the whole things are looking up. here's to a joyous and crime-free 2023!

couldn't have said it better myself. banning items allows for such a healthier, less luck-infected metagame. no longer do you have to ask yourself if you should knock off instead of clicking your STAB of choice. no longer can a mon come in under full hazards because it's wearing boots. suddenly pokemon is brought back to its origins where the pokemon are at the forefront of team building and not deterred by questions such as "do i throw scarf on it?" im hopeful that the support shown here will carry over to our discussion of boosting moves as we continue to evaluate meaningless bans in smogon metagame.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Ok then shitpost master, master of the shitpost, funniest user on the site, literal deity of shitposting, shitgod amongst shitmen. Let's see your shitpost. Show us your funniest shitpost. Lets see some premium shitposting then, from a licenced shitposter. Cause you're so clearly so good at shitposting, and we're so unforgivably bad. Coward.
I'm just playing a bit, trust me ;]

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Respectfully your judge, while I do not in fact know the defendant as well as these clearly fake discord logs would suggest, I object to how he has been treated by this body, which has trampled on his rights as an accused user and been rude and dismissive towards his efforts to appeal. Although we have only just begun the appeals process, I think we must wait for my thread on ban appeals in PR to be resolved before this case is tried, as otherwise my client could be put in double jeopardy.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[!! SYSTEM MESSAGE !!]

todd bonzalez's... quantum post chamber has now entered withdrawal-only mode. thank you for using this service

to deploy a post, simple either replicate it precisely, or quote it

ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTE: quote functionality may be restricted in the event of a thread lock

[!! SYSTEM MESSAGE !!]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)