Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Small update! After getting bored with SWSH, I went back to gen 3 and 4, where I have been messing around with glitches. Managed to set up ACE (Arbitrary Code Execution) in Emerald, and am now on a quest to get all the pokemon I wanted but could never get as a kid. Aside from glitching myself celebi's and Jirachi's that pass bank, I have also managed to get to the event islands and RNG abuse mons like Deoxys & Lugia, etc. I don't really know if they would be legal to trade here, as to get them all shiny on one save I had to mess with my trainer info, but moving forward It might allow for some fun new options on my shop. Hope to have some updates soon!

At the time of posting, this is my progress on the alola starter ball collection.

If you have a ball combo I don't have, or I have one you don't, please feel free to reach out to trade

~Alola Starter Raid Event Progress~

~Rowlet~

9/23 Obtained

Have

Missing

===

~Litten~

5/23 Obtained

Have

Missing

===
View attachment 375673
~ Popplio~

10/23 Obtained

Have

Missing

I have Dusk Ball Rowlet and Premier Ball Litten if you’re still looking - check my collection in the link in my sig if there’s anything you’re after
those would be awesome! I will be adding more to my collection today so if you wait a bit I should have more alolan starters that I could trade in return!

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I have Nest and Premier Ball Rowlet; Dusk, Repeat, and Ultra Ball Litten; and Great and Dive Ball Popplio. Are you okay with original catches and/or terrible spit backs that might have 0 Atk IVs? I don't have a Switch Online subscription, so we'd have to trade on Home. (Warning: It sucks.)

There isn't much I want in Gen 8, so you don't have to give me anything for most of them. A Safari Ball Rowlet and maybe a Love Ball Milcery would be neat though.

Last edited:
I have Nest and Premier Ball Rowlet; Dusk, Repeat, and Ultra Ball Litten; and Great and Dive Ball Popplio. Are you okay with original catches and/or terrible spit backs that might have 0 Atk IVs? I don't have a Switch Online subscription, so we'd have to trade on Home. (Warning: It sucks.)

There isn't much I want in Gen 8, so you don't have to give me anything for most of them. A Safari Ball Rowlet and maybe a Love Ball Milcery would be neat though.
yeah, that would be great! I can breed the mons you are looking for in a bit!

those would be awesome! I will be adding more to my collection today so if you wait a bit I should have more alolan starters that I could trade in return!
I don’t want anything for them mate. Would prefer you keep them NFT though :)

Edit: your art thread is really cool. Do you take requests?

Hi hi! I’ve got Litten in every available ball and some of the Rowlet/Popplio ones that you’re missing. They’re all listed in my thread if you’d like to have a look. I’m not looking for much right now but I’d be happy to help you out with your collection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)