Rachel's Trade Resort (CLOSED for now) - Ribbon Masters, Shinies, Battle Ready and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance I could get my hands on that ditto? Just starting out and looking for those perfect IVs.
I may not have much for offers though.

SW-2638-5013-7516 // somewhitefellow#3829

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Any chance I could get my hands on that ditto? Just starting out and looking for those perfect IVs.
I may not have much for offers though.

SW-2638-5013-7516 // somewhitefellow#3829
Sure, I sent a friend request, just reply whenever you're online and I'll try to get online at the same time. You don't have to worry about what to offer. But if you're looking for dittos for breeding IVs, you can get a lot of different ones easily here: [Gen 8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway.

Last edited:

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Changelog (September 16, 2020):
  • Did a little reworking to the look of the original posts (made animated pokemon icons smaller, changed formatting of some text, etc).
  • Added competitive, shiny (HOME) Zeraora
  • Added competitive Alcremie
  • Added competitive Galarian Rapidash
  • Changed "Looking For" bottom text to: " There is nothing in particular that I request in return for any of my pokémon. I'm happily willing to give them away for free! "

I know you say you will give them away for free, but is there something in particular you'd want for the Urshifu single strike? And if it is still up for grabs, I'd prefer no nickname if possible

Hello there.

I'd be interested in the Sandaconda and Skarmory.

Here are what i've got on offer:
- Elgyem in a Heavy ball
- Hippopotas in a Safari ball
- Litwick in a Moon ball
- Magnemite in a Heavy ball
- Corpish in a Lure ball
- Tangela in a Safari ball

You can contact me in Discord with the tag TheBlah#2015 :)

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
ok no worries thanks for the reply
Hello again lazyslothboy1! I was able to clone the Urshifu for you. So whenever you're available to trade, you can receive it!

Hello there.

I'd be interested in the Sandaconda and Skarmory.

Here are what i've got on offer:
- Elgyem in a Heavy ball
- Hippopotas in a Safari ball
- Litwick in a Moon ball
- Magnemite in a Heavy ball
- Corpish in a Lure ball
- Tangela in a Safari ball

You can contact me in Discord with the tag TheBlah#2015 :)
Hi TheBlah, I have the sandaconda and skarmory ready for you. I'm willing to take the hippopotas and elgyem for them. I'll send you a message on discord.

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Changelog (October 5th, 2020):
  • Added competitive, shiny Ferrothorn
  • Added competitive, Hydreigon
  • Added "Pokémon given to me in exchange for my pokémon will most likely released so please don't trade away any special pokémon." under Looking For.

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Hi, i'm interested in Zacian if still available.
Tell me if you want anything in particular in exchange (and of course when you're available to trade!)

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Hi, i'm interested in Zacian if still available.
Tell me if you want anything in particular in exchange (and of course when you're available to trade!)
Hi, there's nothing in particular that I want so just give me anything. I'm ready to trade now whenever you are.

Last edited:

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Sorry i didn't answer earlier, it was 1am and i fell asleep... If you are free i am avaliabe for two hours from now, otherwise i'll be free this afternoon

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Changelog (Sunday, October 25th, 2020):
  • Added competitive, Spectrier
  • Added competitive, Calyrex
  • Added competitive, Galarian Zapdos
  • Added competitive, Regieleki
  • Added competitive, Electivire
  • Added competitive, Garchomp
  • Added competitive, Ferrothorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)