SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Like I get they wanted to pull back on Pokémon’s movepools, rightfully so.

but the Last few Gens have been so heavy handed with movepool nerfs that otherwise viable Pokémon are total ass.

like regielec and ghost horse where set up to be ou staples for multiple generations

But somehow The only good new Pokémon was Zapdos
Yeah...but even then G-Zapdos is good in a different way from regular Zapdos. Put some respect on my OG Elec/Fly legend.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Celesteela doesn't get Cosmic Power, Xurkitree loses Tail Glow, Cresselia doesn't get Cosmic Power either (which I'm so sad about).
I'm not one to use profanity, but FUCK! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I was going to use a Cosmic Power Recycle Leppa Berry Cresselia for Restricted Sparring ;_;

Game Freak... Why you bastards! WHY!

I miss when it was everyone else's turn to be salty...

I hate how GF designs modern movepools. Its always the absolute bare minimum, no neat tricks and shit. Take a look at Gardevoir's movepool and compare it to Tapu Lele. Garvdevoir has wacky shit like Wish and Will o Wisp and Memento and Knock Off, because moves used to be given for lols. Now if moves dint fit the exact plan they have for the mon, they wont get on.
That is what I liked about the Ultra Beasts, they got creative. With Stakataka knowing Trick Room, Leech Seed Celesteela, etc.

For Regieleki, I imagine it'll run mixed. Normal Gem ESpeed, Electric Move, Acrobatics, etc? RU at best, sadly. Still will try it. Having a super fast Rapid Spin means something, at least.

I'm not one to use profanity, but FUCK! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I was going to use a Cosmic Power Recycle Leppa Berry Cresselia for Restricted Sparring ;_;

Game Freak... Why you bastards! WHY!

I miss when it was everyone else's turn to be salty...
Same! I was gonna use a Cosmic Power/Stored Power/Moonlight/Moonblast set. Now it is ruined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)