UU UnderUsed Majors V - Stage 1 (Pools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Asking for a dead game or activity against EternalSnowman, we scheduled twice for this weekend (all on my wall) and he wasn’t able to make either time, there’s an 8 hour time difference so playing in the week is tough and my availability for next weekend is pretty dire. This is the last game in the pool and can’t affect who qualifies or even seeding so not a lot lost from it not being played.

Lily

cover me in sugar dust
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
fairly early i know, but i'm gonna call act/dead game/whatever on 64 squares unfortunately. this game doesn't matter for my own score & i got no reply on their wall for upwards of two weeks, then they missed our actual scheduled time. waited around on ps for an hour (and dm'd them when they came online on ps with no reply) with no luck and it's not looking like this game is getting done, and i have limited availability over the next week thanks to uni and other commitments. sucks but has to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)