All Gens Pure Hackmons Victim of the Week!

manu 11 wins with Giratina!

Next up, from Gen 3, it's Rayquaza!

:rayquaza:
Rayquaza @ Lum Berry
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
- Leaf Blade

Post your submissions everyone! Voting ends at August 17, Monday.

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:Latios:
Latios (M) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spore
- Tail Glow
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder/Recover

Latios as a check. Latios is faster and can attack before Rayquaza and heavily damage it as it has a chance to OHKO it.

252+ SpA Soul Dew Latios Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Rayquaza: 367-432 (88.6 - 104.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

On the contrary Rayquaza can't OHKO Latios even at +2.

+2 252 SpA Rayquaza Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Soul Dew Latios: 290-342 (79.6 - 93.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Soul Dew is the obvious item because +1 in Special Attack and Special Defense. Modest helps get the potential OHKO and Latios doesn't need the speed to outspeed Rayquaza (319 vs 317). You can run Timid in order to tie with other Latios. Spore to get free set up. Tail Glow to boost your Special Attack. Thunder is for Kyogre and Skarmory but it could probably be something else like Recover as to Spore the Rayquaza as you survive double Dragon Claw thus allowing you to just switch on this Rayquaza and Spore without any risk.

Last edited:
even though i'm 4 days late, that doesn't change the amount of submissions

congrats to manu 11 for posting

Next up, from Gen 4, it's Palkia!

:palkia:
Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Earth Power
- U-turn

This set, from the Rain sample, is very powerful at dishing out strong attacks under the rain with its deadly Hydro Pumps, and can use Spacial Rend to 2HKO Giratina-O. What will you use to fight against this?

Last edited:

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:Blissey:
Blissey (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Wish
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Toxic

Blissey as a counter.

Thanks to its high HP and Special Defense, Blissey can take several hits from Palkia before fainting. It can even survive Hydro Pump into Hydro Pump crit.

252 SpA Palkia Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey in Rain: 190-225 (26.6 - 31.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

252 SpA Palkia Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey in Rain on a critical hit: 382-450 (53.5 - 63%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It can switch on Palkia and Wish stall it with Protect. This also helps the whole team by pp wasting Hydro Pump and also provides efficient Wish support thanks to Baton Pass. Toxic is to win the 1V1 vs Palkia and just annoy in general. Finally Shed Shell to avoid Shadow Tag. This could be changed for Leftovers potentially in order to check Palkia even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)