[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

The trade thread's open again! I overreacted hard to the dex cut announcement and basically tried to cut Pokemon out of my life entirely. Clearly that didn't pan out because, well, here we are, but I think I just needed some time away from the franchise to realize that I still enjoy it for what it is.

Since the heyday of this thread back in 2015, the competitive VGC community in my area has dried up completely and as such I haven't had any motivation to breed any Pokemon. Therefore I can't make any promises as far as new stuff goes but I've added an RNG'd HP Ice Eevee (meant to be a Jolteon) and my Friend Ball HT'd Ho-oh to the thread.

Last edited:
Sinnoh

Nature: Naive
31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Blaze, Iron Fist
Egg moves: Fake Out, Quick Guard, Counter, Encore

Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Keen Eye (Becomes Intimidate)
Egg moves: Double-Edge, Pursuit, Mirror Move, Feather Dance

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Intimidate
Egg moves: Eerie Impulse, Swift, Fire Fang, Ice Fang

Nature: Impish, Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/e/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg moves: Flatter, Follow Me, Fake Tears, Ion Deluge

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg moves: Soak, Baton Pass, Switcheroo, Tail Slap

Nature: Bold, Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Sticky Hold, Storm Drain
Egg moves: Stockpile, Clear Smog, Acid Armor, Memento

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Limber
Egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch, Power-Up Punch

Nature: Adamant, Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant), 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Timid)
Ability: Chlorophyll (Becomes Flower Gift)
Egg moves: Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Flower Shield, Grass Whistle

Nature: Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Egg moves: Imprison, Captivate, Grudge, Destiny Bond

Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant/Jolly), 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Timid)
Ability: Steadfast, Inner Focus, Prankster (Becomes Justified)
Egg moves: Vacuum Wave (Timid); Bullet Punch, Crunch, Agility, Follow Me (Adamant/Jolly)

Nature: Brave
31/31/31/x/31/0
Ability: Sand Stream, Sand Force
Egg moves: Curse, Whirlwind, Slack Off, Stockpile
Notes: Received the parent from Hulavuta.

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Dry Skin
Egg moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Quick Guard, Drain Punch

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Rage Powder

Nature: Bold, Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: None

Nature: Calm, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Hydration
Egg moves: None
Notes: Why would you want this? I've got Manaphy too, y'know.​
i like this

Lol What is that exactly? I have all the bottle caps I'd need. But what's your asking for either one?
You can have a spitback (HA, nature, ball, etc. but 4IV or less) for free since you don't have your own thread. For a 5IV I ask for another 5IV breedable, ideally one I don't have. :)

Hii,

I am interested in your Cherubi (in Dream ball with Timid nature).

I can offer you Pokémon in fancy balls, see spoiler.
Cubone in Moon ball
Eevee in Love ball/Dream ball
Dratini in Beast ball
Feebas in Moon ball
Gible in Beast ball/Love ball
Cottonee in Love ball
Dewpider in Beast ball
Salandit in Love ball
Cutiefly in Love ball
Buneary in Level ball

These Pokémon I can offer in Gen 7 are all projects. In other words I don't have them flawless neither as spibacks (except Cutiefly and Buneary). Let me know if you are interested in any of these so I can breed a flawless one. We can also trade a spitback for a spitback, which is fine by me.
If you are not interested in these I can take a look on my 6th Gen games. I used to breed there back in the day, so I can offer many more from my Gen 6 which I can transfer through Pkmn Bank to Gen 7.

Last edited:
Hey, I wanted to ask if you happen to have HA starters for gens 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6? I have been gathering up some island scan starters and I want to get ready to breed them with good ivs, natures, egg moves, and abilities. Unfortunately, I don't have access to all the HA's i wanted to ask if you happen to have any? since most people are focusing on gen 8 Its kinda hard to find gen 7 mons.

Hey, I wanted to ask if you happen to have HA starters for gens 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6? I have been gathering up some island scan starters and I want to get ready to breed them with good ivs, natures, egg moves, and abilities. Unfortunately, I don't have access to all the HA's i wanted to ask if you happen to have any? since most people are focusing on gen 8 Its kinda hard to find gen 7 mons.
I have quite a few - are there any in particular you're interested in?

I have quite a few - are there any in particular you're interested in?
as I said in my quote above, I mainly need the HA starters for gens 1,2,4,5, and 6 (but i could also really use the gen 7 ones as well). I have all the gen 3 HA's, and I also have totodile, chimchar, and frokie. But the others I need to get my hands on. I only need the abilities as I'll be doing everything else myself. I do have a lot I can offer in gen 7, though I'd need to readd it all to my shop. I can also do a lot of past gen stuff, with gens 3 & 4 being the ones I have the most access to.

Hello, from what I see in your trading catalog, I would be interested in spitbacks/breedjects (except for the 20th Anniversary Arceus) of the following Pokemon, a Modest Swift Swim Horsea housed in a Lure Ball, a Bold Regenerator Slowpoke held within a Dream Ball, a Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel in a Moon Ball, a Timid Houndour in a Fast Ball, an Adamant Prankster Riolu in a Moon Ball, a Nest Ball Calm Overgrow Chikorita, and the aforementioned 20th Anniversary Arceus. What I have in my possession is a Jolly Rough Skin Gible in a Beast Ball with Outrage as it's only egg move (has 6 IVs), a Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini in a Moon Ball with Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail, and Aqua Jet for its egg moves (Has 5 IVs, SpA not perfected), a Jolly Intimidate Litten with Fake Out as it's only egg move (Has 5 IVs, SpA not perfected), a Naive Protean Froakie in a Dive Ball with Power-Up Punch, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, and Bestow as it's egg moves (Has 5 IVs, Att not perfected), a Timid Rain Dish Squirtle in a Dream Ball with Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Yawn as its egg moves (Has 5 IVs, Att not perfected). If this trade seems to be unfair or unreasonable, please contact me and I will be able to change anything to our content, but if we agree, I will DM you the Friend Code and the other corresponding details. Thank You!

Last edited:
as I said in my quote above, I mainly need the HA starters for gens 1,2,4,5, and 6 (but i could also really use the gen 7 ones as well). I have all the gen 3 HA's, and I also have totodile, chimchar, and frokie. But the others I need to get my hands on. I only need the abilities as I'll be doing everything else myself. I do have a lot I can offer in gen 7, though I'd need to readd it all to my shop. I can also do a lot of past gen stuff, with gens 3 & 4 being the ones I have the most access to.
I can easily breed HA spitbacks for you. I have gen 2 and 5 starters along with Charmander and Fennekin.

Hello, from what I see in your trading catalog, I would be interested in spitbacks/breedjects (except for the 20th Anniversary Arceus) of the following Pokemon, a Modest Swift Swim Horsea housed in a Lure Ball, a Bold Regenerator Slowpoke held within a Dream Ball, a Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel in a Moon Ball, a Timid Houndour in a Fast Ball, an Adamant Prankster Riolu in a Moon Ball, a Nest Ball Calm Overgrow Chikorita, and the aforementioned 20th Anniversary Arceus. What I have in my possession is a Jolly Rough Skin Gible in a Beast Ball with Outrage as it's only egg move (has 6 IVs), a Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini in a Moon Ball with Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail, and Aqua Jet for its egg moves (Has 5 IVs, SpA not perfected), a Jolly Intimidate Litten with Fake Out as it's only egg move (Has 5 IVs, SpA not perfected), a Naive Protean Froakie in a Dive Ball with Power-Up Punch, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, and Bestow as it's egg moves (Has 5 IVs, Att not perfected), a Timid Rain Dish Squirtle in a Dream Ball with Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Yawn as its egg moves (Has 5 IVs, Att not perfected). If this trade seems to be unfair or unreasonable, please contact me and I will be able to change anything to our content, but if we agree, I will DM you the Friend Code and the other corresponding details. Thank You!
I'm interested in the Dratini, Froakie, and Squirtle and would trade the 6 breedjects you mentioned for those 3. For the Arceus, do you have anything else to offer? Another breedable would be fine; I just don't need the Gible.

I'm interested in the Dratini, Froakie, and Squirtle and would trade the 6 breedjects you mentioned for those 3. For the Arceus, do you have anything else to offer? Another breedable would be fine; I just don't need the Gible.
Would a Friend Ball Snivy and/or a Heavy Ball Beldum interest you?

Neither of those are legal, so no.
Those ball combinations are very much legal, mainly because this post (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/read-me-tips-for-simple-hack-checks.3498670/) states that Beldum can now be obtained in Heavy Balls as of USUM and in tandem with the Friend Ball Snivy, they are still legal if you refer to TheMantyke's Gen 7 Pokeball Legality Spreadsheet on the very same post (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V4i3IpZ8PNP62RY8dCmsEVvMIo_t9guP57rQt1iJ638/edit?usp=sharing).

Last edited:
Hello, i'd like to trade for those :

Level 70 UT
31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric, and because hexaflawless can't be Naive)
Moves: Psycho Cut, Amnesia, Power Swap, Guard Swap

Level 80 almost UT (has a tiny amount of XP)
Nature: Timid
31/1/31/31/30/31

Level 50 UT
Nature: Quiet
31/24/31/31/31/0
Moves: Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon

You can check my google sheet shop in my signature. Let me know what you think about this.

Hello, i'd like to trade for those :

Level 70 UT
31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric, and because hexaflawless can't be Naive)
Moves: Psycho Cut, Amnesia, Power Swap, Guard Swap

Level 80 almost UT (has a tiny amount of XP)
Nature: Timid
31/1/31/31/30/31

Level 50 UT
Nature: Quiet
31/24/31/31/31/0
Moves: Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon

You can check my google sheet shop in my signature. Let me know what you think about this.
Your trade shop is really impressive! If you'll trade your XD Salamence I would love that; other than that I'm interested in your Shiny Lugia, Shiny Feraligatr, and Moon Ball Manectric.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)