Max. Optimizer's Trouser Pouch Monstrosity Répertoire ft. Ribbon Masters™, RNGs, SRs, & More

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
August 13, 2019
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to /u/shinybidoof11 from /r/SVExchange for hatching the egg for me.
The Roserade is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#407 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Cantarella❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Credits for the nickname go to FatefulRabbit

OT: Ashley | ID: 286303 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Technician (H) (Gen 7+8) Natural Cure (Gen 9+) | TSV: 1896
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(30)
EV'd (Gen 7): Giga Drain, Hidden Power, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory
EV'd (Gen 8): Leaf Storm, Weather Ball, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory
{252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to a poison allegedly used by the Borgias during the papacy of Pope Alexander VI.
It is speculated that it was also this exact same Cantarella poison that was used in William Shakespeare's magnum opus ❝Romeo and Juliet❞.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
August 17, 2019
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to /u/vgcdaisy from /r/SVExchange for hatching the egg for me.
The Swampert and the Pelipper are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG projects.

(#260 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Petit Mousse❞ ♂)
❝the Once Well-Trained❞

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Memorial Hill (Alola)
Jolly | Damp (H) | RNG: Hatching
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Waterfall, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Superpower
EV'd (Gen 8): Flip Turn, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Liquidation
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to an unidentified male corpse that washed up at the shore of Port Navalo (Brittany) on October 2, 1859.
The young man was buried on a nearby hill, thus the hatching location, and received the nickname ❝Petit Mousse❞, meaning ❝little sailor❞.
❝Cette nuit, il pleuvait, la marée était haute,❞
❝Un brouillard lourd et gris couvrait toute la côte,❞
❝Les brisants aboyaient comme des chiens, le flot❞
❝Aux pleurs du ciel profond joignait son noir sanglot...❞
❝Des marins en détresse appelaient à leur aide...❞
(extrait d'un poème de Victor Hugo)
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is S-sized.

(#279 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Masika❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Skye | ID: 062840 | Iki Town (Alola)
Relaxed | Drizzle | TSV: 3794
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
EV'd (Gen 7): U-turn, Scald, Roost, Pursuit
EV'd (Gen 8): U-turn, Scald, Roost, Defog
{248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD}

Masika is an Egyptian feminine name, meaning ❝born during the rainy season❞.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is M-sized.

Last edited:
Hey

I'd like to get Arda and Tutankhamun

In exchange, I can give you all my stuff in my trade thread plus a Shiny Crawdaunt in a Dream Ball, a Shiny Krookodile in a Premier Ball, a Shiny Doublade in a Moon Ball, a shiny Glalie in an Heavy Ball, a shiny Rotom-H in a Fast Ball, a shiny Tyrantrum, a shiny Donphan in a safari ball, a shiny sharpedo in a premier ball All are competitive.

Thank you !

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hey

I'd like to get Arda and Tutankhamun

In exchange, I can give you all my stuff in my trade thread plus a Shiny Crawdaunt in a Dream Ball, a Shiny Krookodile in a Premier Ball, a Shiny Doublade in a Moon Ball, a shiny Glalie in an Heavy Ball, a shiny Rotom-H in a Fast Ball, a shiny Tyrantrum, a shiny Donphan in a safari ball, a shiny sharpedo in a premier ball All are competitive.

Thank you !
Welcome back!

I currently don't really need anything. The current generation is coming to end and I've achieved more or less every singly project I wanted to accomplish. I will hence let you have the Pokémon you're interested in for free. You can leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available to pick them up.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 4, 2019
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Xucrute for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to /u/JarreBarre from /r/SVExchange for hatching the egg for me.
The Marowak is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#053 - Xucrute's ❝Schrödinger❞ ♂
)

❝the Strutter❞
Received from Xucrute - Non-Redis

OT: Friedrich | ID: 932646 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Timid | Fur Coat | TSV: 1497
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Parting Shot, Fake Out, Foul Play, Snarl
{156 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to ❝Schrödinger's cat❞, a paradoxical thought experiment devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935.
The scenario presents a hypothetical cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead, a state known as a ❝quantum superposition❞, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is XS-sized.

(#105 - Max. Optimizer's ❝L'Inconnue❞ ♀
)

❝the Strutter❞

OT: Jarrett | ID: 388532 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Lightning Rod | TSV: 3940
EV'd (Gen 7): Stealth Rock, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Earthquake
EV'd (Gen 8): Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Poltergeist, Earthquake
Gen 7: {24 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 228 Spe}
Gen 8: {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

❝L'Inconnue de la Seine❞ (English: ❝The Unknown Woman of the Seine❞) was an unidentified young woman that was pulled out of the River Seine at the Quai du Louvre in Paris around the late 1880s.
A pathologist at the Paris Morgue was, according to the story, so taken by her beauty that he had to make a wax plaster cast death mask of her face.
The face of the unknown woman was used for the head of the first aid mannequin ❝Resusci Anne❞.
It was created by Peter Safar and Asmund Laerdal in 1958 and was used starting in 1960 in numerous CPR courses.
For this reason, the face has been called ❝the most kissed face❞ of all time.

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Greetings Max. Optimizer

Would you be willing to help me with your Brave Groudon and Quite Kyogre? I will prospectively need these for the Ultra Final cup. I have already RNG'd Kyogre and Groudon in my games hence why I do not have an apparent way to get them myself. You would aid me tremendously with this.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings Max. Optimizer

Would you be willing to help me with your Brave Groudon and Quite Kyogre? I will prospectively these for the Ultra Final cup. I have already RNG'd Kyogre and Groudon in my games hence why I do not have an apparent way to get them myself. You would aid me tremendously with this.
I offer my best greetings!
Yes, absolutely. I'll proceed to clone them now and I'll leave you a message on your profile once I'm ready to trade with you.
May they assist you during many victorious battles!

Could you just do me a favor and edit your previous post to add the little Kalos pentagon symbol?
It's a way for me to confirm that people have both read and understood the general rules of my thread.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 25, 2019
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian and Xucrute for the amazing Pokémon.

(#087 - Christian's ❝CEZANNE❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Christian

OT: Trainer | ID: 50748 | Kanto (Yellow)
Calm | Ice Heal (H) (Gen 7) Thick Fat (Gen 9+) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Toxic, Protect, Encore, Ice Beam
{248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to Paul Cézanne, the French artist and Post-Impressionist painter.
This is the given nickname of the Dewgong that you can receive in a trade with an NPC in Pokémon Yellow.

(#094 - Christian's ❝Oiwa❞ ♀
)

❝the Living Legend❞
Received from Christian

OT: Chris | ID: 23036 | Kanto (Fire Red)
Timid | Cursed Body | RNG: Method H1
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | HT(30) | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Focus Blast, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb

The nickname is a reference to the ghost of the eponymous wife that was poisoned by her unfaithful husband in the famous Japanese ghost story Yotsuya Kaidan (四谷怪談).
❝Betrayal!❞

(#124 - Christian's ❝LOLA❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Christian

OT: Trainer | ID: 26069 | Kanto (Red)
Timid | Dry Skin (H) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
EV'd: Ice Beam, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Trick

Lola is a short form of the Spanish feminine name Dolores, meaning ❝sorrows❞, taken from one of the titles of the Virgin Mary: ❝Nuestra Señora de los Dolores❞, or ❝Our Lady of Sorrows❞.
This is the given nickname of the Jynx that you can receive in a trade with an NPC in Pokémon Red and Blue.

(#380 - Xucrute's ❝Ronda❞ ♀
)

❝the Formerly Buff❞
Received from Xucrute - NFT

OT: Neves | ID: 09990 | Hoenn (Ruby)
Timid | Levitate | RNG: Method 1
IVs: 31 | 1 | HT(30) | HT(30) | HT(30) | HT(30)
EV'd (Gen 7): Roost, Psyshock, Hidden Power, Calm Mind
EV'd (Gen 8): Draco Meteor, Psychic, Mystical Fire, Healing Wish
Gen 7: {252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe}
Gen 8: {252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Ronda Rousey, the American professional wrestler.
Ronda is a Welsh and Hebrew feminine name, meaning ❝grand❞.

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Greetings Max. Optimizer (
) !

Please CMT for these I am so glad I am finally able to say this
(#798 - Xucrute's ❝Narsil❞ Ø ★)
(#801 - pilica12's ❝Annabel❞
Ø)
(#801 - Christian's ❝Ruhee❞
Ø)
(#094 - Xucrute's ❝Teke Teke❞
♀)
(#491 - Xucrute's Darkrai
Ø)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings Max. Optimizer (
) !

Please CMT for these I am so glad I am finally able to say this
(#798 - Xucrute's ❝Narsil❞ Ø ★)
(#801 - pilica12's ❝Annabel❞
Ø)
(#801 - Christian's ❝Ruhee❞
Ø)
(#094 - Xucrute's ❝Teke Teke❞
♀)
(#491 - Xucrute's Darkrai
Ø)
Welcome back!

To be quite honest with you, I'm not really trading much these days because Generation 7 is pretty much dead and I've obtained pretty much everything I had planned during the last 2 years. I'll definitely trade more actively again when Generation 8 is released.

In the meantime I'll let you have the Pokémon you're interested in for free, I want to help you grow your new trade thread.
You can have all of them for free, except the Gengar. I don't feel comfortable giving that one away easily after Xucrute spent so much time on it.
I'll proceed to clone the other Pokémon for you now and I'll leave you a message on your profile once I'm ready to go online.

Other than that, I wish you lots of luck and fun with your new trade thread.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
October 10, 2019
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian and Xucrute for the amazing Pokémon.

(#094 - Xucrute's ❝Gasparzinho❞ ♂
)

❝the Pokémon Fan❞
Received from Xucrute (Injected Wonder Card) - Proof - Nicknamed by Xucrute - Non-Redis

OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10134 | a lovely place (Kalos)
Timid | Cursed Body | RNG: 3DSRNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | HT(30) | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Hex, Destiny Bond, Will-O-Wisp, Sludge Wave
{236 HP / 4 Def / 12 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Casper from the ❝Casper the Friendly Ghost❞ animated cartoon series.
❝Gasparzinho❞ is an affectionate Portuguese nickname, meaning ❝Little Casper❞.
❝Uh.. ...boo?❞

(#114 - Christian's ❝CRINKLES❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Christian

OT: Trainer | ID: 27876 | Kanto (Red)
Bold | Regenerator (H) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
IVs: 31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(28) | 31 | HT(28)
EV'd (Gen 7): Giga Drain, Knock Off, Sleep Powder, Hidden Power
EV'd (Gen 8): Giga Drain, Knock Off, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD}

The nickname is pretty much self-explanatory.
This is the given nickname of the Tangela that you can receive in a trade with an NPC in Pokémon Red and Blue.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
October 29, 2019
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian from Smogon, as well as /u/artpxp from /r/SVExchange for hatching the eggs for me.
The Blissey and the Linoone are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG projects.

(#242 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Filianore❞ ♀
)

❝the Royal Master❞
Credits for the parent go to Eisenherz

OT: Anakin | ID: 146177 | Royal Avenue (Alola)
Bold | Healer (H) | TSV: 0310
EV'd: Soft-Boiled, Minimize, Seismic Toss, Heal Pulse
{228 HP / 252 Def / 28 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from FromSoftware's ❝Dark Souls III❞.
Gwyn gifted his youngest daughter and the Ringed City to the pygmies, in order to seal the dark soul at the ❝end of the world❞.
As long as the egg she guards remains intact, her eternal sleep will prevent time from passing inside the Ringed City, keeping the dark soul at bay.
This is also a direct reference to the movie ❝Angel's Egg❞ (天使のたまご) by artist Yoshitaka Amano and director Mamoru Oshii.
❝If it is the Dark Soul thou desirest...Then seek Filianore's church, at the base of the cliff. There wilt thou the sleeping Princess waken.❞
❝Her slumber, is a deceit...a lid, covering an overgrown privy; a prop to keep thee from the dark soul of thine desire.❞

(#264 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Cathaysa❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Christian | ID: 336252 | Route 1 (Alola)
Adamant | Gluttony | TSV: 0789
EV'd: Belly Drum, Extreme Speed, Stomping Tantrum, Seed Bomb
{148 HP / 248 Atk / 8 Def / 88 SpD / 16 Spe}

Cathaysa is a feminine name that derives from the language of the Guanche, the indigenous population of Tenerife (Canary Islands).
This name means ❝beautiful (big) daisy❞ and was recorded as the name of a 7-year-old Guanche girl who was sold as a slave in Valencia in 1494.
❝Cathaysa❞ is also the title of a song recorded by singer Pedro Guerra in the 1980s, an elegy to the girl, as well as to the Guanche identity that was conquered by the Crown of Castile.
❝Juguete de algún marqués. Menina de alguna dama❞
❝Sierva de grandes señores. En algún lugar de España❞
❝Cathaysa la niña guanche. No verá más Taganana❞

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
November 13, 2019
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Xucrute for the amazing Pokémon.

(#571 - Xucrute's ❝Vermouth❞ ♀)
❝the Vintage Beauty❞
Received from Xucrute (Injected Wonder Card) - Proof - NFT

OT: Sly | ID: 11045 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
Timid | Illusion | RNG: 3DSRNG
EV'd (Gen 7): Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb
EV'd (Gen 8): Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Gosho Ayoama's ❝Detective Conan❞ manga series.
She is a member of the Black Organization and can mimic anyone's appearance and voice with her disguise and acting skills.
❝A secret makes a woman, woman.❞

(#776 - Xucrute's ❝Baubao❞ ♂
)

❝the Pokémon Fan❞
Received from Xucrute (Injected Wonder Card) - Non-Redis

OT: Gustavo | ID: 000007 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Shell Armor | TSV: 1073
EV'd: Shell Smash, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast

The nickname is a reference to Baubao Wavewrath, the eponymous boss from ArenaNet's ❝Guild Wars❞.

(#807 - Xucrute's ❝Mjölnir❞)
❝the Wish Granter❞
Received from Xucrute (Injected Wonder Card) - Credits for the nickname go to BKC - Non-Redis

OT: Fula City | ID: 100118 | a lovely place (Alola)
Jolly | Volt Absorb | RNG: 3DSRNG
IVs: 31 | HT(30) | HT(30) | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Plasma Fists, Close Combat, Hidden Power, Outrage
EV'd (Gen 8): Plasma Fists, Close Combat, Knock Off, Volt Switch
Gen 7: {40 HP / 232 Atk / 20 Def / 24 SpD / 192 Spe}
Gen 8: {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the hammer of Thor, the eponymous Norse god associated with thunder.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
December 14th 2019
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Shachaawaq for the amazing Pokémon.

[#861 - Shachaawaq's ❝Erlkönig❞
] - NFT

❝the Great Friend❞
Art © Sephirona (2020) ❝Erlkönig❞

OT: Christophe\857696 (Shield) ‹

IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31 - Careful\Prankster (♂)
EV'd: Bulk Up, Spirit Break, Rest, Sleep Talk
[252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD]

I had the inspiration for this project ever since one of the Gen 8 leakers encountered a shiny Impidimp and evolved it into Grimmsnarl.
The nickname for this Pokémon had hence already been written in stone weeks before the official release of the Gen 8 games.
This Pokémon was bred by Shachaawaq and hatched by me at the Glimwood Tangle forest as a reference to the Erlkönig's forest-like habitat.
I hatched three flawed shiny Impidimp before fellow Wi-Fiers Kanon90, Shachaawaq, Nexus, and ZamielVanWeber helped me out.
Shachaawaq eventually managed to hatch a flawless one on December 12, 2019.

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous spirit or ❝king of the fairies❞ from German Romanticism.
He is a ❝bearded giant or goblin❞ that functions as a psychopomp and ❝lures little children to the land of death❞.
❝Du liebes Kind, komm, geh mit mir !❞
❝Gar schöne Spiele spiel ich mit dir ;❞
❝Manch bunte Blumen sind an dem Strand,❞
❝Meine Mutter hat manch gülden Gewand.❞​

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
December 22, 2019
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian and Kanon90 for the amazing Pokémon.

(#823 - Christian's ❝Krabat❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Bred by Christian and hatched by me

OT: Christophe | ID: 857696 | on the tower summit (Galar)
Impish | Pressure | TSV: 2199 (3231)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Brave Bird, U-turn, Defog, Roost
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Sorbian folklore, specifically also from the 1971 fantasy novel adaptation by German writer Otfried Preußler.
At the watermill near the village Schwarzkollm, Krabat learns Black Magic, allowing him to transform into a raven.
❝Daß du mein Grab besuchst, ist nicht wichtig. Ich weiß, daß du an mich denkst - das ist wichtiger.❞
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is L-sized.

(#875 - Kanon90's ❝Herzog❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Kanon90 - Non-Redis

OT: Spike | ID: 792693 | in Bridge Field (Galar)
Jolly | Ice Face | TSV: 2838
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 3 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Belly Drum, Icicle Spear, Head Smash, Zen Headbutt
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Werner Herzog, a German film director, and his 2007 documentary ❝Encounters at the End of the World❞.
The footage of his journey across the Antarctica shows a penguin marching in the wrong direction, walking to a certain death in the barren interior of the continent, far away from its colony.
In Tim Cooke's words: ❝These shots of the solitary birds, marching to their demise, mere black dots against the white expanse, are perfect in their portrayal of loneliness and desolation❞.
This documentary reveals among other things that penguins, much like humans, are ❝prone to existential crisis❞.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is L-sized.

(#887 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Talyn❞ ♂)
❝the Great Friend❞
Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona

OT: Christophe | ID: 857696 | in Bridge Field (Galar)
Adamant | Clear Body | Standard Breeding
EV'd: Dragon Darts, Phantom Force, Sucker Punch, Steel Wing
{60 HP / 252 Atk / 54 Def / 12 SpD / 130 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous Peacekeeper/Leviathan Hybrid Gunship from the ❝Farscape❞ universe.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hi, could you be interested in a Timburr with Defog in exchange to Conkeldurr ? Or could you CMT for it ?
Greetings! Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately I currently don't have any immediate wants, but, if you want Kanon90's ❝Moses❞, I'm sure that you could send him a message and work out a trade. As far as I know he currently has more projects planned than I currently do.

Good luck!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
December 30, 2019
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Kanon90 for the amazing Pokémon.

(#534 - Kanon90's ❝Moses❞ ♂
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞

Adamant | Guts | TSV: 2838
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
{100 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SpD / 4 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous prophet from Abrahamic religions who God gave the Ten Commandments to at the top of Mount Sinai, written on two tablets of stone.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hello Max ! Can you check my thread for kanon’s dragapult and frosmoth ? All my mons are in the last page, I need to update my first pages ! Have a nice evening !
Greetings, Gaudi, it's always nice to see you back.
I currently don't really have any wants, so I'll let you have the two Pokémon for free.

I'll let you know on Discord once I have the copies ready for you to pick up!

Shout outs to Christian for the clones!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
January 15, 2020
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Kanon90 and for the amazing Pokémon.

(#887 - Kanon90's ❝Carrier❞ ♂
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞

Modest | Infiltrator | TSV: 2838
IVs: 31 | 27 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast
{220 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 28 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous spaceships from Blizzard Entertainment's ❝StarCraft❞ universe.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)