Relic Song Reliquary - Melo's Breeding Shop! Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat overdue update, since I've already traded some on this list since I added them to my main post first. The ones that aren't in the main post will likely be added in there.. tomorrow at some point. Maybe. :p

I dunno why it took me so long, but I finally bred my own starter lines to compliment my first breed of Scorbunny!
:grookey:
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Knock Off, Hammer Arm, Growth

:sobble:
Nature: Modest, Timid
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Team, Haze, Mist, Aqua Ring
So when I decided to start breeding these two remaining starters, I started with Sobble. I had a random Inteleon from a wonder traded Sobble in my Living Dex as the starting partner, who only had a 31 in Speed. The FIRST egg that I hatched was both 5 IV flawless AND female. I ran it through the Destiny Knot calculator for the Gen 6 breeding changes, and this was even lower odds than finding a masuda shiny with shiny charm.

I thought it was neat.

:pumpkaboo:

Nature: Bold, Careful
Breedable Spreads: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pickup/Frisk
Egg Moves: Disable, Curse, Destiny Bond
I believe this is Super Size - though I assume with a female of any of my other sizes i can breed all sizes, right?

:Tyrogue:

Ability: Guts/Steadfast
Egg Moves: Feint, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Counter

:helioptile:

Nature: Timid
Ability:
Solar Power (HA)
Egg Moves: Glare, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail

:silicobra:

Ability: Sand Spit (HA)
Egg Moves: Belch, Poison Tail, Last Resort, Dragon Rush

:bronzor:

Nature: Careful
Ability: Levitate/Heatproof

:joltik:

Ability:
Compound Eyes/Unnerve
Egg Moves: Infestation, Struggle Bug, Double Team, Lunge

:stonjourner:

Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Curse, Ancient Power

:milcery:

Nature: Sassy (Dream, Non HA), Bold (Dream + Ultra, HA), Calm (Luxury, HA)
Breedable Spreads: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Aroma Veil (HA - available on Dream, Ultra, Luxury only right now!)
Egg Moves: Last Resort, Baby-Doll Eyes

:meowth:/:persian:

Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Careful
Ability: Pickup/Tough Claws, Unnerve (HA) / Pickup/Technician, Unnerve (HA)
Egg Moves: Covet, Curse, Double-Edge, Night Slash / Covet, Spite, Hypnosis, Flail

:wooloo:

Nature: Careful
Egg Moves: Swagger, Stomp, Counter

:gossifleur:

Nature: Modest
Ability: Cotton Down/Regenerator, Effect Spore (HA)
Egg Moves: Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Growth, Leech Seed

:yamask-galar: / :yamask:
Nature: Brave / Quiet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0 / 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves:
Memento

:nickit:
Ability:
Run Away/Unburden
Egg Moves: Torment, Howl, Knock Off, Quick Guard

:Grubbin:

Nature: Modest, Quiet
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Swarm
Egg Moves: Harden, Discharge

:barboach:

Egg Moves: Spark, Flail, Take Down, Thrash

:goomy:

Nature: Modest
Ability: Sap Sipper/Hydration, Gooey (HA)
Egg Moves: Counter, Life Dew

:togedemaru:

Nature: Jolly
Ability:
Iron Barbs/Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Present, Wish, Fake Out, Tickle

Thanks to SpiritGuy for Silicobra, Bronzor, Joltik, Stonjourner!
Thanks to TyVip for the Wooloo, Gossifleur, Yamask, and Nickit!
Thanks pikamilk for the Pumpkaboo, Tyrogue, and Helioptile!
Thanks to Kurona for the Meowth!
Thanks to Burny87 for the Milcery!

:Larvitar::mareanie::indeedee:

:togepi::larvitar::morpeko::cramorant:

:charmander::vulpix::lapras::cottonee::blipbug:

:vulpix:

:larvitar:

Thanks to Pikamilk for the Fast Vulpix, Moon Morpeko, and Beast Charmander!
Thanks to TyVip for the Moon Larvitar, Dream Mareanie, and Beast Lapras!
Thanks to SpiritGuy for the Luxury Larvitar, Beast Blipbug, and Dream Indeedee!

Last edited:

:pumpkaboo:

Nature: Bold, Careful
Breedable Spreads: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pickup/Frisk
Egg Moves: Disable, Curse, Destiny Bond
I believe this is Super Size - though I assume with a female of any of my other sizes i can breed all sizes, right?

That would be correct -- the size of the hatched Pumpkaboo is entirely dependent on the mother (or in the case of breeding with a ditto, the father). So if these are male, you'd be able to breed your MB and DB onto any size as long as you have females of all of those sizes!

I am not going to bother referring to my thread cuz I currently don't have any pokemon in the preferred balls.
But I saw on your wishlist that you want a
in a
Love Ball
I can graft/transfer my Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with HA line into one of these if you want. I assume a female is what you would prefer?
I am having unstable Wi-Fi at the moment. =/ so I prefer not to trade until Friday but that gives you and I ample room to make the requested pokemon. (if the offer is accepted.) I can send you a snapshot of it once it's done for the sake of transparency.
We can also wait until friday to make sure the internet works on my end. It would suck to do the project and for some reason the internet still wouldn't work on Friday.
The Pokemon I am interested in exchange is a timid
in a
Poké Ball

Thanks!

I am not going to bother referring to my thread cuz I currently don't have any pokemon in the preferred balls.
But I saw on your wishlist that you want a
in a
Love Ball
I can graft/transfer my Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with HA line into one of these if you want. I assume a female is what you would prefer?
I am having unstable Wi-Fi at the moment. =/ so I prefer not to trade until Friday but that gives you and I ample room to make the requested pokemon. (if the offer is accepted.) I can send you a snapshot of it once it's done for the sake of transparency.
We can also wait until friday to make sure the internet works on my end. It would suck to do the project and for some reason the internet still wouldn't work on Friday.
The Pokemon I am interested in exchange is a timid
in a
Poké Ball

Thanks!
I would definitely be interested! The gender doesn't matter too much, so don't worry too much about that! I'll get your timid Rotom ready for you for when your wifi is alright!

I saw in your thread that you prefer the standard Pokeball, outside of some shield exclusives, all of my Pokemon listed are available to be bred in one aswell, so do let me know if anything else interests in the future!

As a side note, I do also have Regenerator (HA) Solosis available. I haven't bred it into a proper line as I don't really like Ultra Balls outside of colour matching, but I have a regular Pokeball Reuniclus to transfer it on if that's also something you'd be interested in!

I would definitely be interested! The gender doesn't matter too much, so don't worry too much about that! I'll get your timid Rotom ready for you for when your wifi is alright!

I saw in your thread that you prefer the standard Pokeball, outside of some shield exclusives, all of my Pokemon listed are available to be bred in one aswell, so do let me know if anything else interests in the future!

As a side note, I do also have Regenerator (HA) Solosis available. I haven't bred it into a proper line as I don't really like Ultra Balls outside of colour matching, but I have a regular Pokeball Reuniclus to transfer it on if that's also something you'd be interested in!
Great! Just caught that Snorunt. It will be grafted before Friday!
Yes I do remember! Yeah, I don't know many people who likes the Ultra Ball.

For future reference I am interested in Honedge and Whooper right now!

And I definitely interested in HA solosis. Just let me know what you would like in return. But first, I will take care of Snorunt. Hopefully; I can get a hold on more Apricot Balls on Friday. (Mystery Gift.) We can discuss it further on Friday once my internet (crosses finger) is reliable again.
Thanks!

Howdy! I have a 5IV spitback Trapinch in a friend ball and I'd like to make a trade. Specifically, I'd like a hidden ability Snom from your breed-on-request post.

My Trapinch has a Jolly nature with 31 IVS in everything except for HP, which is labeled as "Very Good". It's male though, but it's untouched. Would you be willing to make a trade? My friend code is SW-6428-0882-6303. Thanks in advance!

Howdy! I have a 5IV spitback Trapinch in a friend ball and I'd like to make a trade. Specifically, I'd like a hidden ability Snom from your breed-on-request post.

My Trapinch has a Jolly nature with 31 IVS in everything except for HP, which is labeled as "Very Good". It's male though, but it's untouched. Would you be willing to make a trade? My friend code is SW-6428-0882-6303. Thanks in advance!
That sounds fine to me, I'll get started on breeding out your Snom!

Great! Just caught that Snorunt. It will be grafted before Friday!
Yes I do remember! Yeah, I don't know many people who likes the Ultra Ball.

For future reference I am interested in Honedge and Whooper right now!

And I definitely interested in HA solosis. Just let me know what you would like in return. But first, I will take care of Snorunt. Hopefully; I can get a hold on more Apricot Balls on Friday. (Mystery Gift.) We can discuss it further on Friday once my internet (crosses finger) is reliable again.
Thanks!
Got a Wired Lan so internet is now reliable. I am ready when you are! (Your Snorunt is ready.)
I won't be needing HA Solosis because I obtained one via one of the dens unfortunately but I will take cutieflie instead! (with HA.)

Got a Wired Lan so internet is now reliable. I am ready when you are! (Your Snorunt is ready.)
I won't be needing HA Solosis because I obtained one via one of the dens unfortunately but I will take cutieflie instead! (with HA.)
Alrighty! I'll message you shortly to sort out that trade, and I'll get a Cutiefly ready for you.

Would you be willing to part with either a Moon or Beast Ball for the Cutiefly? (Whether you'd like to breed another pokemon on my list in either of those balls, or trading a pokemon holding one, I don't mind either!)

Alrighty! I'll message you shortly to sort out that trade, and I'll get a Cutiefly ready for you.

Would you be willing to part with either a Moon or Beast Ball for the Cutiefly? (Whether you'd like to breed another pokemon on my list in either of those balls, or trading a pokemon holding one, I don't mind either!)
I am cool with that!
No need to graph the cutiefly! I will do it. I have surplus of these 'mons on hand so I can attach the ball and send you the following immediately:
- DeinoxBeastBall
- IndeedeexBeastBall/Moonball
- EeveexBeastBall
- HawluchaxBeastballl/Moonball
-
SneaselxMoonball (might have to breed one so there might be a bit of a delay.)

Just send me a link code and pm once you're ready!

Hey, I am new here but have been trading/breeding vigorously on Reddit. I can offer
Dream HA Sizzlipede, Heavy HA Rolycoly, Friend HA Trapinch, Beast Larvitar,
Beast Goomy, Beast Blipbug,
Love HA Sableye, Love HA Mareanie,
Love HA Applin, Moon HA Koffing,
Moon HA Riolu, Moon Litwick, Moon Nickit.

Please let me know if any of these interest you.

Hey, I am new here but have been trading/breeding vigorously on Reddit. I can offer
Dream HA Sizzlipede, Heavy HA Rolycoly, Friend HA Trapinch, Beast Larvitar,
Beast Goomy, Beast Blipbug,
Love HA Sableye, Love HA Mareanie,
Love HA Applin, Moon HA Koffing,
Moon HA Riolu, Moon Litwick, Moon Nickit.

Please let me know if any of these interest you.
Hey there, and welcome!
I'd be interested in all but the Blipbug from your offers as I have recently gotten one in a Beast Ball.

Which Pokemon are you interested in? Let me know and we can sort something out!

Hey there, and welcome!
I'd be interested in all but the Blipbug from your offers as I have recently gotten one in a Beast Ball.

Which Pokemon are you interested in? Let me know and we can sort something out!
Thanks for your patience. Without Blipbug I have offered 12 Pokémon and here are the 12 I have chosen from your selection (natures and IVs don’t have to be optimal)
  1. Love HA Cutiefly
  2. Heavy HA Persian (Kanto Meowth)
  3. Dream HA Ralts
  4. Love HA Mawile
  5. Lure HA Feebas
  6. Beast Durant
  7. Dream Impidimp
  8. Level HA Dreepy
  9. Moon HA Duraldon
  10. Fast Morpeko
  11. Fast HA Helioptile
  12. Lure HA Pincurchin

If this works, please let me know and I’ll get started on breeding. Thanks!

Sorry about my absence, I've had a busy day today!

I'll get started on breeding both of you guys' Pokemon asap, I will likely be getting them ready for you by tomorrow or the day after, if that's alright!
No problem. I would like to clarify that my Pokémon likely do not have optimal IVs or natures, except a few. Is that ok with you? If not, please let me know what you’ll want on them and I can work to breed the Mons that you want. I will say that the Mons I requested do not need to have optimal IVs or natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)