Gaudi's Paradis. Coming Soon: Colo monsters!

Hello Gaudi. I am available to trade tomorrow. I like how you put Vajra out there on your menu. Could I also have a HP ground female shiny glaceon, teach it signal beam for coverage and name it Anastasia. I know breeding a female eevee is hard and you do not have to do it yet. I am content to wait a month or two. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello Gaudi. I am available to trade tomorrow. I like how you put Vajra out there on your menu. Could I also have a HP ground female shiny glaceon, teach it signal beam for coverage and name it Anastasia. I know breeding a female eevee is hard and you do not have to do it yet. I am content to wait a month or two. Thank you.
Hello Zekrom117 !

I can do it of course!
I will be available all week. Shoot me a PM to tell me your availibilities! :)

Yeah I know. I should have either put it in a private message instead or not at all. I am sorry about that. My concern temporarily overrode my common sense. ^^, I deleted the message so hopefully no one else noticed.

Just look up USA eastern standard time in the search bar and it will tell you what time it is for me. Hopefully this time we will be able to trade successfully without missing each other so many times.

Gaudi, I will be heading to New York City with family on Thursday and I will be there for four days. I will be back home Monday morning to trade with you.

Update:

071 -Victreebel ( ♂★)

Lonely | Cholorphyll | Emulator Abuse (Fire Red)
OT:Gaudi ID: 40290
Iv's: 31.30.7.30.31.30
Moves: Body Slam, Sucker Punch, Wrap, Sleep Powder

123 -Scyther ( ♂★)

Adamant | Swarm | Emulator Abuse (Fire Red)
OT:Gaudi ID: 12785
Iv's: 31.31.31.12.30.30
Moves: Double-Edge, Counter, False Swipe, Agility

181 - Ampharos(♀★)

Lonely | Cholorphyll | Emulator Abuse (Emerald)
OT:Gaudi ID: 17684
Iv's: HT.HT.HT.31.HT.31
Moves: Counter , Seismic Toss, Cotton Spore, Light Screen

277 - Swellow ( ♂★)

Jolly | Guts | Emulator Abuse (Emerald)
OT:Gaudi ID:58036
Iv's:
31.HT.31.HT.HT.HT
Moves: Counter Double-Edge, Wing Attack, Double Team

328 - Trapinch ( ♂★)

Jolly | Arena Trap l | Emulator Abuse (Ruby)
OT:Gaudi ID: 38055
Iv's: 31.30.30.20.31.31
Moves: Body-Slam, Double-Edge, Feint Attack​

331 - Cacnea ( ♂★)

Adamant | Sand Veil | Emulator Abuse (Ruby)
OT:Gaudi ID: 43642
Iv's: 30.30.31.16.30.30
Moves: Body-Slam, Endure, Double-Edge, Mimic

356 - Dusclops ( ♂★)

Brave | Pressure | Emulator Abuse (Saphirre)
OT:Gaudi ID: 10779
Iv's: 31.30.31.31.30.29
Moves: Body-Slam, Counter, Metronome, Sucker Punch

366 -Clamperl ( ♂★)

Naughty | Shell Armor | Emulator Abuse (Ruby)
OT:Gaudi ID: 27981
Iv's: 31.31.31.30.15.31
Moves: Double Edge, Water Gun, Wihrlpool, Iron Defense
Meant to be a Huntail

More to come! Requested by ChrisDoukas
Hello! I have a TSV hatched shiny Torchic and Gligar. I'm interested on the shiny Safari Ball Scyther. :)

Hi! I'd like to have a mew.
Is there some mon I can breed for you that you want in exchange?
Otherwise you can have one of these.

#720 - Hoopa

1543339946901.png

LV. 100 - Timid | Magician
Iv's: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psycho Shock, Focus Blast, Trick

#385 - Jirachi

1543339946901.png

LV. 5 - Careful | Serene Grace
Iv's: 16.16.1.1.16.1
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

#490 - Manaphy

1543340051385.png

LV. 23 - Relaxed | Hydration
Iv's: 16.26.1.16.16.1
Moves: Bubble, Water Sport, Charm, Supersonic

Hello! I have a TSV hatched shiny Torchic and Gligar. I'm interested on the shiny Safari Ball Scyther. :)
I'm interested in your torchic! Does it have Speed Boost? If that's the case wecould set deal! :)
Shoot me a pm when you are free!

Hi! I'd like to have a mew.
Is there some mon I can breed for you that you want in exchange?
Otherwise you can have one of these.

#720 - Hoopa

View attachment 147673
LV. 100 - Timid | Magician
Iv's: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psycho Shock, Focus Blast, Trick
#385 - Jirachi

View attachment 147673

LV. 5 - Careful | Serene Grace
Iv's: 16.16.1.1.16.1
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
#490 - Manaphy

View attachment 147675

LV. 23 - Relaxed | Hydration
Iv's: 16.26.1.16.16.1
Moves: Bubble, Water Sport, Charm, Supersonic
What mew do you want? Tha shiny/or event one? :)
In that case can you tell me a little bit ofthe history of the jirachi? (I love this myth mons!)

Gaudi are you available for a trade?
Sorry for the late reply pal! I'm free to trade all this weekend.
See you!

Gaudi Im actually going to do an UM playthrough and I wanted to make it interesting by making it into a sort of shiny nuzlocke challenge. Only instead of catching pokemon in a hacked shiny version of UM like how Let's Players usually do it I was wondering if I people around the world could trade me shiny nicknamed pokemon instead. Of course I will be giving them shiny pokemon in exchange. I already made a reddit post. Right now I am interested in 2 pokemon: a shiny jolly mimikyu with destiny bond nicknamed Oogie Boogie and a shiny own tempo lotad with leech seed and teeter dance named Miror B. I want them both at level 1. You do not have to do these right now. I remember that I gave you requests last year such as an Unnerve shiny Mewtwo nicknamed Splice and a shiny Celebi nicknamed Red Onion Fairy. Again Gaudi thank you very much for doing this. I have been trying to breed these shinies in the meantime with no such luck.

Gaudi Im actually going to do an UM playthrough and I wanted to make it interesting by making it into a sort of shiny nuzlocke challenge. Only instead of catching pokemon in a hacked shiny version of UM like how Let's Players usually do it I was wondering if I people around the world could trade me shiny nicknamed pokemon instead. Of course I will be giving them shiny pokemon in exchange. I already made a reddit post. Right now I am interested in 2 pokemon: a shiny jolly mimikyu with destiny bond nicknamed Oogie Boogie and a shiny own tempo lotad with leech seed and teeter dance named Miror B. I want them both at level 1. You do not have to do these right now. I remember that I gave you requests last year such as an Unnerve shiny Mewtwo nicknamed Splice and a shiny Celebi nicknamed Red Onion Fairy. Again Gaudi thank you very much for doing this. I have been trying to breed these shinies in the meantime with no such luck.
I can be better but i'm okay! :)

So i already have your Illsyiavel! Just needto rng transporter it and about unnerve mewtwo i already have one i still have iton my save i can renickname it! And about lotad i will gladly rng it for you! I love this quirky mons. Mimikyu is fine I will work on it? It will be in a friend ballis that okay? It's a vulontary mismatch.

Its actually spelled Illyasviel. Can you name it Illya?

Friend ball is fine. I like that you are doing a voluntary mismatch and yet at the same time it makes sense. Mimikyu should be in a friend ball as it wants to friendly with its trainer and other pokemon, but its nickname is the direct opposite but also similar. Oogie Boogie from the Nightmare before Christmas is rude and narcissitic and has no friends yet they both also wear sacks to hide their true forms. That is why I felt it made perfect sense. Also I want Destiny Bond on mimikyu not only for battle but also it makes sense Oogie Boogie tries to take Jack Skellington down with him, which is what Destiny Bond does. Also I liked your previous picture. I liked the hand-drawn style. The current picture of Lovrina is terrifying to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the story behind yourfuture mimi!

Yep that's the total opposite of me that's why !
Okay i'm renickname it and btw i was sure i mispelled it XD

Thank you and you are welcome! Thank you for also renicknaming the shiny Celebi to Illya. Also I forgot to mention the nature of the shiny lotad. I want it to be modest nature. Although I originally wanted a nature that matches Miror B's personality, it stills needs to be good in battle and nature can make or break a pokemon especially now that I am participating in online rating battles.

mod edit: I know you're just trying to help, but we avoid fake servers. Please also try to not double post.

Last edited:
Gaudi I have a few questions that just occurred to me. Do you know a way for me to take traded pokemon and renickname them? The second question is when you RNG a pokemon do you manipulate RNG so that for example you are hatching a pokemon egg, will you already know that the egg pokemon is shiny before you hatch it, because if you do know couldn't you just mark the egg somehow or let me know ahead of time that what you are trading me is the shiny egg I then hatch the shiny egg in my game and can nickname it whatever I want to nickname it. Unless that is not how RNG manipulation works and I just wasted your time reading my questions. If I did, I apologize.

Le trio des bêtes légendaire....

I bought an NFR sale cartridge, all the rng is done on retail.IT was 6 month of work!
Pooto proof of the cartdridge (serie number) next to my trainer card:
Here.

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.0
OT:
GAMESTP
Relaxed lock so i went for a distorsion spread for WornCune as the BW smogon dex helps me.

Set the Receiving gift as usual so the cartidge wouldn't function. The receiving of the gift is set to : last day of December. Why? Sheer Cold event exclusive move!

I bought an NFR sale cartridge, all the rng is done on retail.IT was 6 month of work!
Here.

IVs: 31.31.31.0.31.31
OT: GAMESTP
Adamant lock so i went for a 0 SpA spread.
Set the Receiving gift as usual so the cartidge wouldn't function. The receiving of the gift is set: last day of August.

Here.

IVs: 31.0.30.31.31.31
OT: GAMESTP
Rash locked. Not the best nature. Went for Flawless Hp ice spread.
Set the Receiving gift as usual so the cartidge wouldn't function.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)