Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That would be great! What would you like in return?
I'm in an eternal process of re-creating the Battle Subway's (and now the Battle Masion & Tree's too, I suppose) roster, so I'm currently looking for bunches of things:
- Impish Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
- Any Smoochum/Jynx with Fake Out (Timid preferred)
- Any Grass Pelt Skiddo/Gogoat (Adamant preferred)
- Adamant/Modest/Jolly/Careful Inkay/Malamar (Destiny Bond as Egg Move would be a bonus)
- Any Audino with Draining Kiss (Bold/Modest preferred)
- Timid/Bold Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
- Any Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire with Cross Chop or Feint (Adamant preferred)
- Any Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert with Curse (Careful/Sassy preferred)
- Any Mud Bomb Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

I got plenty of other ideas, but these are the ones that immediately spring to mind. If you have none of these, let me know--I can list more stuff.

Last edited:
I was going to catch Electrike but it seems it is only available on Ultramoon through Poke Pelago. I have never obtained Pokemon through Poke Pelago, is it possible to catch Pokemon in apricorn balls there?
I can catch a Manectric in Moon Ball for you to breed. Just supply me a Moon Ball.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm in an eternal process of re-creating the Battle Subway's (and now the Battle Masion & Tree's too, I suppose) roster, so I'm currently looking for bunches of things:
- Impish Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
- Any Smoochum/Jynx with Fake Out (Timid preferred)
- Any Grass Pelt Skiddo/Gogoat (Adamant preferred)
- Any Adamant/Modest/Jolly/Careful Inkay/Malamar (Destiny Bond as Egg Move would be a bonus)
- Any Audino with Draining Kiss (Bold/Modest preferred)
- Timid/Bold Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
- Any Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire with Cross Chop or Feint (Adamant preferred)
- Any Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert with Curse (Careful/Sassy preferred)
- Any Mud Bomb Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

I got plenty of other ideas, but these are the ones that immediately spring to mind. If you have none of these, let me know--I can list more stuff.
If you've got time, I can breed an Impish Tyrunt easily enough. Would you be still available about 30 minutes to an hour from now?

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Bold Ha Oddish in a Moon Ball with Strength Sap
- Modest/Timid Oddish in a Friend Ball with Strength Sap
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- adamant Zigzagoon with E-speed
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind
- Quiet Gulpin

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Naive Deoxys
- Timid Manaphy with 0 atk iv
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- 3 ability capsules
- Pal Marshadow Code
- Pal shiny Sylvally Code
- Smogon Giveaway Pelipper

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid/Jolly Ha Purrloin with Encore, Foul Play
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon/Friend Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis
Don't have a Marshadow code but I have a hyper trained Naive HP Ice if you'd like, free of charge. Just clone it and send me the original back.

Note: Sorry for the double post. Using mobile and my phone wouldn't let me add to my last post.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone! I am going on vacation for a week, and though I was planning on closing my Ditto giveaway for that time, the thought came to mind that maybe someone else might be willing to keep it going for that time period? If you're interested in volunteering for that, please let me know! All that's needed is the ability to clone Pokémon and the time to distribute about once a day. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, happy holidays!

How do I determine the nature for Pokemon when I transfer from Gold/Silver VC? I hear it doesn't work the same way as it does with R/B/Y VC.

Also, how does one ensure they transfer over as a shiny? i.e. Ho-Oh, Lugia

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, happy holidays!

How do I determine the nature for Pokemon when I transfer from Gold/Silver VC? I hear it doesn't work the same way as it does with R/B/Y VC.
Greetings!

The nature of Pokémon transferred from Virtual Console games depends on the last 2 digits of their current Exp. Points count.
Feel free to use the following Virtual Console Exp. Points ↔ Gen 7 nature table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to determine the natures of your Pokémon.

Also, how does one ensure they transfer over as a shiny? i.e. Ho-Oh, Lugia
Only Pokémon that you encountered/caught as shinies in the Virtual Console games will be shiny in the Gen 7 games.
I hope that you found this helpful!

Greetings!

The nature of Pokémon transferred from Virtual Console games depends on the last 2 digits of their current Exp. Points count.
Feel free to use the following Virtual Console Exp. Points ↔ Gen 7 nature table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to determine the natures of your Pokémon.

Only Pokémon that you encountered/caught as shinies in the Virtual Console games will be shiny in the Gen 7 games.
I hope that you found this helpful!

Thank you, now I can safely transfer over my Lugia!!!

You're the best!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone! I am going on vacation for a week, and though I was planning on closing my Ditto giveaway for that time, the thought came to mind that maybe someone else might be willing to keep it going for that time period? If you're interested in volunteering for that, please let me know! All that's needed is the ability to clone Pokémon and the time to distribute about once a day. Thanks!
Hey Eisen, if you're still looking, I'd be more than happy to take care of it in your absence.

Just started playing through ultra moon,
In sun / moon you were given the Alacazamite mega stone during the game with all other mega stones needing to be brought or redeemed, to those much further ahead of me in the game play, are there any mega stones that are given to you during game play? Such as when you are given the ability to use mega stones??

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just started playing through ultra moon,
In sun / moon you were given the Alacazamite mega stone during the game with all other mega stones needing to be brought or redeemed, to those much further ahead of me in the game play, are there any mega stones that are given to you during game play? Such as when you are given the ability to use mega stones??
Same as in SM, the Alakazite will be given to you (a little later than last time), but all other Mega Stones are for sale at the Battle Tree (I think there are some version exclusives though, like the 2 Mewtwonites, but I'm not 100% sure about that). The only exception is the Diancite which is obtained in Konikoni City when you have Diancie with you).

Last edited:
Lf Blacephalon, Naganadel, and Cosmoem to complete my Pokedex. I can trade them back if you need them. I also need my poipole and hp fire tapu lele cloned (Original+2). You can keep a copy as a reward.
I am looking for a timid Blacephalon to keep as well. Please pm me and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there has ever been a celebrate Victini event outside of Japan? If not then let's go ask for one on Twitter. Enough requests and they'll probably get us one.

Best ball for shiny Scrafty?
Nevermind that. I have another question: Is there any relevant Doubles meta (ingame or Showdown) where Xerneas is allowed? I'm thinking of an absurdly effective set

Last edited:
I accidentally got two Shiny Swamperts from yesterday's giveaway, anyone who missed interested in one?

Sorry everyone, that did not happen, I thought I left the staryu overnight but I didn't, I just requested a mon to complete the dex instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)