~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

If you don't mind waiting a while, yeah. I'm now in school as a senior, so I won't have much poketime.
How long do you reckon it might take? About as long as it took me to post a reply? ;)

You don't happen to have a female HA Kabuto in the dive ball? Ivs don't matter. If so perhaps check my thread for something? http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pharaohs-treasury.3578486/
This is what I have, if you're still interested. Perhaps I could breed you a spitback?

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Knock Off, Mud Shot, Rapid Spin

Hello

I can breed you the following
  • Drowzee: Impish, Insomnia, Skill Swap, Barrier, Ice Punch, Assist
  • Slugma: Quiet (Trick Room with 0 speed), Flame Body, Heat Wave, Memento, Inferno, Acid Armor
  • Piplup: Modest, Aqua Ring, Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Feather Dance
  • Sneasel: Adamant, Pickpocket, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Fake out, Assist

In exchange, could you breed me females of the following?

Dream Ball Shieldon
Lure Ball Remoraid
Dream Ball Qwilfish
Dream Ball Zubat
I'm afraid I've actually already managed to breed all of them myself. For now, I'm only looking for the legendary mons listen in my wants... If you're still interested that is. =]

Hi coming for the GAMESTP Jirachi fully redis can CMT to see if something catch your eyes? Thanks!
I shall have a look! ;)

How long do you reckon it might take? About as long as it took me to post a reply? ;)

This is what I have, if you're still interested. Perhaps I could breed you a spitback?

I'm afraid I've actually already managed to breed all of them myself. For now, I'm only looking for the legendary mons listen in my wants... If you're still interested that is. =]

I shall have a look! ;)
Maybe, maybe a bit longer. I'll either need a longer time to get the mom, or I'll need a mom provided. If you can help with the latter, it won't take AS long.
Would you mind me switching out the hippopataus out for this? I just got one with the ball I wanted
Cranidos Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Crunch, Hammer Arm, Whirlwind

Also, I can offer you a Diancie and Keldeo, as I'm always looking to spread the love. They'll be clones, and they're Mattopod's HP electric Keldeo and Jolly Diancie.

I shall have a look! ;)
I will have to pass if all you are looking for are legendary.

Hey, yeah ofc ill get back to you in your thread. ;) Last I saw it was a snorlax, hehe. ^^
Yep, correct. I asked in the Short questions section and later on found a matching one in your Thread. Nelson Tangela offered me one for free and I couldn't resist haha ;)
anyways, the Poochyena is lovely I would love to trade for it.

Yep, correct. I asked in the Short questions section and later on found a matching one in your Thread. Nelson Tangela offered me one for free and I couldn't resist haha ;)
anyways, the Poochyena is lovely I would love to trade for it.
Sorry I've taken so long, you've got such a nice collection it was hard to choose. :) I'm not sure how you feel about trading non shines for shiny Pokemon, since most of yours are indeed shiny... but I'm very interested in your Feraligatr and Mareep, if you can find other things or whatever you feel is fair. ^.^

(I can't clone and am not too keen on shines so I'll most likely re-breed them for non shiny versions anyway!) =D

Sorry I've taken so long, you've got such a nice collection it was hard to choose. :) I'm not sure how you feel about trading non shines for shiny Pokemon, since most of yours are indeed shiny... but I'm very interested in your Feraligatr and Mareep, if you can find other things or whatever you feel is fair. ^.^

(I can't clone and am not too keen on shines so I'll most likely re-breed them for non shiny versions anyway!) =D
Sorry for the late Reply !

Are you ok with Feraligatr and Mareep for Poochyeena and Diglett ? :)

Edit: Kanto-Meowth looks awesome too, if you find a another Mon in my Thread I would like to trade for it too.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late Reply !

Are you ok with Feraligatr and Mareep for Poochyeena and Diglett ? :)

Edit: Kanto-Meowth looks awesome too, if you find a another Mon in my Thread I would like to trade for it too.
Heylo again, you've got plenty of cool stuff! ^.^ How about Rowlet? I'll get breeding yours right away!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I didn't find something I'd be interested in for now, but I noticed you have a credit system, and I'd be happy to give you what you need in exchange for credit to be used for some of your future additions! :) Let me know if that would work for you!

(Also, you can get one of the Pokémon you need from my giveaway if you want to - just in case you hadn't seen!)

Last edited:
Hey! I didn't found something I'd be interested in for now, but I noticed you have a credit system, and I'd be happy to give you what you need in exchange for credit to be used for some of your future additions! :) Let me know if that would work for you!

(Also, you can get one of the Pokémon you need from my giveaway if you want to - just in case you hadn't seen!)
Oh wow, no I hadn't even seen the giveaway thread.. how generous of you! I'd be more than happy to give you credits in my thread, but I'd hate it if you never got your worth back later! I do have two boxes of new Pokémon to breed however and another that I'll be uploading my thread with so.... I'm hoping you're still okay with it. ^^ Could I perhaps have your brave Giratina? And as for trading... I've been looking for Aldora Moltres and Articuno everywhere!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh wow, no I hadn't even seen the giveaway thread.. how generous of you! I'd be more than happy to give you credits in my thread, but I'd hate it if you never got your worth back later! I do have two boxes of new Pokémon to breed however and another that I'll be uploading my thread with so.... I'm hoping you're still okay with it. ^^ Could I perhaps have your brave Giratina? And as for trading... I've been looking for Aldora Moltres and Articuno everywhere!
That would be fine, so the Aldora Moltres and Articuno in exchange for credit? I don't know how much credit is worth what, but I trust you to give me the right amount :P And feel free to request the Giratina on my giveaway (I'd appreciate if you posted that on the GA thread, just to help me keep track!)

Updates! (Special thanks to Max. Optimizer )

Oshawott
Lvl. 1
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: Assurance, Copycat, Detect, Night Slash

------------------

Amaura
Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Haze, Mirror Coat, Magnet Rise, Discharge

------------------

Sneasel
Lvl. 1
Ability: Pickpocket
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Assist

------------------

Cranidos
Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Hammer Arm, Crunch, Iron Head

------------------

Doduo
Lvl. 1
Ability: Early Bird
Egg Moves: Mirror Move, Quick Attack, Brave Bird

-----------------

Vulpix
Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Extrasensory

-------------

Shieldon
Lvl. 1
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Soundproof
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Curse, Stealth Rock, Fissure

--------------

#1.
Hoothoot
Lvl. 1
Nature: Bold
Ability: Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 - Hidden Power Ice
Egg Moves: Mirror Move, Night Shade, Defog

#2.
OT:
Miria
Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 - Hidden Power Ground
Egg Moves: Mirror Move, Night Shade, Defog

-------------

Clamperl Lvl. 1
Ability: Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Aqua Ring, Confuse Ray, Mud Sport

-------------

Sandshrew Lvl. 1
Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Chip Away, Rototiller, Night Slash

-------------

Riolu Lvl. 1
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 - Hidden Power Ice
Egg Moves: Follow Me, Mind Reader, Agility, Vacuum Wave

-------------

Duskull Lvl. 1
Ability: Frisk
Egg Moves: Pain Split, Skill Swap, Haze, Dark Pulse

-------------

Wingull Lvl. 1
Nature: Calm
Ability: Hydration
Egg Moves: Twister, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, Agility

-------------

Bagon Lvl. 1
Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/30 - Hidden Power Flying
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Twister

-------------

Growlithe Lvl. 1
Ability: Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun

-------------

Max. Optimizer's
Silvally Lvl. 100
OT: Christophe
Ability: RKS System
IVs: HT/31/HT/HT/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Moves: Explosion, Double-Edge, Parting Shot, Crunch

That would be fine, so the Aldora Moltres and Articuno in exchange for credit? I don't know how much credit is worth what, but I trust you to give me the right amount :P And feel free to request the Giratina on my giveaway (I'd appreciate if you posted that on the GA thread, just to help me keep track!)
Just updated my thread in case there's anything you'd like! ^-^ Otherwise I'll give you 5 credits with me in my shop.. If that sounds okay to you? (Thank you for Lunala from the Giveaway too!)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Miria,

I wanted to ask you nicely if you could CMT me for Mastadi's Girafarig and Dokidoki's Eon Twin set?
We can can both discuss and arrange the trade here in your thread if you want. Let me know what you think!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello Miria, I'm interested in your Amaura.

Amaura Lvl. 1
Egg Moves: Haze, Mirror Coat, Magnet Rise, Discharge
I noticed that you had Celebi on your wants for pentagon Legendaries and I do have a Celebi I could offer. However, its IVs aren't the greatest, so I'd understand if you decline the trade. But in any case, here's the details of it:

20th Anniversary Celebi
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/31/27/31/31/31
OT: GF | TID: 03016
Notes: Meh IVs, but I figured I'd might as well keep, because I had another Celebi to SR, if I wanted a better one.
Fully Re-Distributional, but please say that it was I who SR'd it when offering it.

If you see anything else you'd be interested in from my closed thread, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello Miria, I'm interested in your Amaura.

I noticed that you had Celebi on your wants for pentagon Legendaries and I do have a Celebi I could offer. However, its IVs aren't the greatest, so I'd understand if you decline the trade. But in any case, here's the details of it:

If you see anything else you'd be interested in from my closed thread, don't hesitate to ask.
Hey there!

Sorry but I actually got hold of a Celebi myself, since I can now Hyper Train the one from the same giveaway ages ago... ^^ Although, would you perhaps be able to breed me something for it? Is it a male or female you're after? Perhaps it doesn't matter since no special pokeball...

Sondero

Hey there!

Sorry but I actually got hold of a Celebi myself, since I can now Hyper Train the one from the same giveaway ages ago... ^^ Although, would you perhaps be able to breed me something for it? Is it a male or female you're after? Perhaps it doesn't matter since no special pokeball...
I would prefer it to be female, but male is OK as well. All I need is the Egg Moves and Ability.
I could breed the Mareep on your wants list, if you still need that
  • Mareep: Modest, Hidden Power Ice, Agility, Electric Terrain, After You, Charge
edit: of course, any other breeding request is fine as well.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Just updated my thread in case there's anything you'd like! ^-^ Otherwise I'll give you 5 credits with me in my shop.. If that sounds okay to you? (Thank you for Lunala from the Giveaway too!)
Lots of nice things in your update! I'm not really looking for any breedables at the moment, though, so if that's ok with you, I think I'll go ahead and take the 5 credits! I'll get the HA Moltres and Articuno and the Brave Giratina ready, let me know when you'd be available to trade, maybe by PM or VM. Also, you're welcome for the Lunala! :)

Lots of nice things in your update! I'm not really looking for any breedables at the moment, though, so if that's ok with you, I think I'll go ahead and take the 5 credits! I'll get the HA Moltres and Articuno and the Brave Giratina ready, let me know when you'd be available to trade, maybe by PM or VM. Also, you're welcome for the Lunala! :)
Sure thing! For the Giratina I'll give you another 2 credits, so 7 all in all.. Hopefully you'll get a chance to use ém soon! I'm ready to trade whenever you are. :> I can be around tomorrow evening around 21:00, I'm on GTM+1 hour... (Sweden!)

I would prefer it to be female, but male is OK as well. All I need is the Egg Moves and Ability.
I could breed the Mareep on your wants list, if you still need that

edit: of course, any other breeding request is fine as well.
I'm sorry, that's a little outdated... I've actually got the Mareep already! Would you be interested in breeding a Girafarig, Gligar or a Hoppip? As for the Amaura, I'll breed you an Alola one but can't promise a female with the low ratio. :>

Sondero

I'm sorry, that's a little outdated... I've actually got the Mareep already! Would you be interested in breeding a Girafarig, Gligar or a Hoppip? As for the Amaura, I'll breed you an Alola one but can't promise a female with the low ratio. :>
Sure, I can breed either of those. Do you have any preference for Nature/Ball/Ability/Egg Moves/such for Girafarig?

Edit: I'll be going for Female, Timid 5IV (-atk), Sap Sipper, Luxury Ball, EMs: Wish, Skill Swap, Amnesia and Magic coat unless you want anything more specific.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)