Metagame Sun and Moon LC Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello, so with the start of this new generation it is becoming pretty apparent that it will take quite some time for PU to be settled in so I decided that will become quite a bit more active here in the LC community. Being so late in on this I will go head and speculate on how I feel certain new Pokemon will effect the starting metagame of Gen 7.

Rockruff
Rockruff appears to be a fast offensive rock-type which is pretty uncommon so it's nice to see a bit of uniqueness here. This can make for a possible solid Flying check for offensive teams hopefully dealing with Fletching as long as it's defense isn't incredibly low. Rock being a good offensive type may also lead to wallbreaking capabilities hopefully being granted access to EdgeQuake coverage hitting the majority of the tier for solid neutral coverage. Falling prey to Diglett and being checked by the abundance of fighting-types might cause a bit of trouble for it but all-in-all I have high hopes for this little dog.

Mudbray
Mudbray immediately reminds me of Ponyta so based off that I'm assuming it has similar stats. Offensively I see it being outclassed by Diglett unless it has a very high attack stat being used as a wallbreaker that is. It is possible it may check electric-types like Magnemite but it seems to be rather average on the spdef side so I don't see it really switching in freely. Stamina is basically a free Kee Berry everytime it is hit by a physical attack which can be a bit interesting but I don't see it coming in super useful as we have other defensive ground-types that appear to either be bulkier or just bring more utility. It may have a fast Stealth Rock but unless it is faster than Drilbur I don't see that becoming too common. Just seems to be rather mediocre so I am not expecting a giant impact from this.

Stufful
Stufful seems to be a bulky powerful Fighting-type which is granted dual STAB in it's almost unique secondary normal typing. Fluffy being like a worse Fur Coat may grant it a small niche in checking a few physical attackers but it has some very common weaknesses in Flying, Fighting, Psychic and Fire do to it's Fluffy ability, which seems to be very detrimental to its effectiveness. Unless it's speed stat is much higher than anticipate I don't really see a reason to use this outside of Pokemon like Meinfoo, Timburr, or even Porygon and Munchlax so I'm not expecting this to be very common, it sure is cute though.

Jangmo-o
Jangmo-o outside of Bulletproof just dosesn't have anything that sticks out to me. It is possible it has access to Dragon Dance so it may find some opportunity to utilize this but it also appears to be rather slow so it would be susceptible to being revenge killed rather easily. I don't know I', just not too sure about this one may have a bit of viability but to me just seems sort of meh.

Yungoos
To me, Yungoos just looks to be a simple normal-type. Stakeout could be cool for dealing extra damage if you opponent switches out but honestly I don't see it's initial damage output to be incredible by any means so it may not even warrant a switch on some of the bulkier Pokemon of the tier. just too me seems rather mediocre with nothing that stands out in the slightest outside of its ability which may not even make a difference as I still very much doubt it will be doing much to the normal resists of the tier.

Sandygast
I actually like the looks of Sandygast, appearing to be fully defensive it could make for a decent blanket check of physical attackers. While it's ability, Water Compaction looks cool on the surface granting a +2 defensive boost if hit by a water attack I don't see this being super useful unless it also grants an immunity to water, which in fact would make it overall even more solid. I don't want to speculate too much on Sandygast without seeing its full movepool as without reliable recovery I can see it just being outclassed by Hippopotas, fingers crossed on this cute little sand heap.

Rowlet Rowlet is a breath of fresh air being the first starter Pokemon to have a dual type since Bulbasaur, having grass flying typing, not unique but in LC only facing competition from Hoppip which in its own right isn't seen. I heard a bit of talk on it being a decent fighting check, which it very well could be. I see a bit of a problem with that though as it seems to be much more spdef invested meaning it can still take a nit of damage, weakness to Stealth Rock would further hinder this. Speculation on it having Roost would help quite a damn bit but I digress by saying I'm not convinced on this either way it does, however, seem to be the better of the three starters at first glance.

Litten Litten just seems like a standard fire-type with nothing to differ itself from the likes of Ponyta or Magby. It dosesn't look to be necessarily awful but it just seems like it will face competition from the other offensive fire-types of LC; Not much more to say on this one.

Popplio
Popplio looks to be a bulky water, meaning it will face heavy competition for a team slot over Pokemon like Tirtouga, Slowpoke, and Tentacool so it may not every find a slot on teams in this nature. To give Popplio the benefit of the doubt I'll propose heavy speculation and say by the looks of it it is possible for it to have access to both Belly Drum and Aqua Jet which would be unique outside of Marril, but may have the defensive capability to actually pull it off,which could give it a niche, but even than it will still face competition from the likes of Zigzagoon.

Alolan Grimer
Alolan Grimer seems like it could be decent depending on the movepool it will recive, it may have acces to moves like Pursuit and/or Sucker Punch which could make it quite a decent check to psychic-types and Gastly, which to be fair it could do regardless of these moves but this would at least give it some usefulnesss outside of that.

Alolan Rattata
I love the design of this Pokemon, but sadly outside of that I just feel it really will not have a strong showing. Facing offensive competition from the likes Houndour and Pawniard i just don't see it finding it's way on teams, I doubt very much it will be awful but it just lacks some of the usefulness other Dark users bring to the table such as the nifty flying resistance Pawniard has and the sencondary fire typing and mixed wallbreaking capability Houndour has.

Alolan Sandshrew
I honestly feel this is a downgrade from regular Sandshrew, losing it's good ground defensive typing and moving into an atrocious ice / steel defensive typing. I could make a decent check to Fairy and Grass types but outside of this i just don't see why you would use this.

Alolan Vulpix
Vulpix, to me, seems to have gotten an even shittier deal than Sandshrew losing out on drought means it doesn't support sun teams in the slightest, and it doesn't help that it now faces competition from other offensive ice-types such as Amaura. Keeping fire-type moves may help it in hitting steel-types but I am just really disappointed in this at the moment.

Alolan Meowth
Ima jump the gun and say this is by far the best Alolan Pokemon we have. Hitting the pristine 19 speed tier and already having access to moves such as Knock Off it seems like it will make a decent addition to the LC tier. It may even be able to pull off Nasty Plot sets, Im really looking forward to trying this out.

Eevee
We all know that Eevees Z move just seems ridiculous basically giving it two Ancient Power boosts for free(sorta). Having Baton Pass it can even give this boost to teammates so some are already calling bullshit on this Pokemon. I however do not want to make too many assumptions on Eevee as of right now as it loses out on Eviolite to even gain access to it's z move, and not knowing what checks may pop up, we'll just have to wait and see on this one guys.

Type: Null
Now before I get into Type: Null I wanted to point out a big assumption I have, that I already mentioned in the chat. Type: Null to me seems to be a Pokemon that will be unable to breed, and the odds of getting it at level 5 seems rare so a shot in the dark guess makes me feel as if this Pokemon will not be available for use in LC. Assuming it is available at level 5 my mind is all over the place on it. It may have above average LC stats for sure but it is very much possible that it just will be great, but manageable in my opinion this will all be determined by both it's speed stat and its movepool, another big shot in the dark tells me that this Pokemon has base 90 speed, why base 90? because I feel it's evolution will have a stupidly good speed stat and I feel if I were designing this game I'd slow it down enough to be usable but not super great so I feel base 90 is a good guess. If this is the case then it will come down to it's offensive stats and movepool, it is just so hard to judge this Pokemon, it is very much possible all its stats are garbage, but the desprition does not make this seem so. This is a Pokemon that is generating much hype and we will just have to wait to see what the future holds on this.

Sorry about no picture the only ones I found were gigantic.

Last edited:
Hello, so with the start of this new generation it is becoming pretty apparent that it will take quite some time for PU to be settled in so I decided that will become quite a bit more active here in the LC community. Being so late in on this I will go head and speculate on how I feel certain new Pokemon will effect the starting metagame of Gen 7.

Mudbray
Mudbray immediately reminds me of Ponyta so based off that I'm assuming it has similar stats. Offensively I see it being outclassed by Diglett unless it has a very high attack stat being used as a wallbreaker that is. It is possible it may check electric-types like Magnemite but it seems to be rather average on the spdef side so I don't see it really switching in freely. Stamina is basically a free Kee Berry everytime it is hit by a physical attack which can be a bit interesting but I don't see it coming in super useful as we have other defensive ground-types that appear to either be bulkier or just bring more utility. It may have a fast Stealth Rock but unless it is faster than Drilbur I don't see that becoming too common. Just seems to be rather mediocre so I am not expecting a giant impact from this.

Sorry about no picture the only ones I found were gigantic.
I stopped reading at this. I just want to point out that stat-wise, you can't really compare two pokemon in terms of looks or physical appearances. Second, Diglett's attack stat is fairly mediocre hitting only 15 when jolly(just gets the boost from life orb if running the generic sets.). I don't potentially see it as an electric check, mainly due to the fact that most electric types used in lc are special attackers and like you said, this pokemon seems more-so on the physically defensive side(not to mention chinchou is easily the most commonly used electric type which with the water coverage/stab... is trouble to Mudbray). We still don't know Mudbray's full potential in speed as well, albeit dataminers are figuring stuff out now on the demo most likely. Also, I don't know how you see things, but stamina is a very useful ability in this metagame paired up with either eviolite/berryjuice..it can most likely act as a pivot or a switchin to neutral attacks and gain that defense boost, leading it into a possible free setup with certain boosting status moves. Also, you said that "it wont be as useful as other defensive ground-types that appear to either be bulkier or just bring more utility.", again we haven't seen its entire movepool, let alone its stats. Although, this is just speculation and I'm glad to see what's to come of this pokemon as ground in LC is unprepared for(at least for the ORAS metagame...I.E Swords Dance Drilbur).

Although, I commemorate you on taking your time writing down your opinions. It has given me a somewhat better insight as to what I'm looking to find in this new Generation.

Last edited:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I stopped reading at this. I just want to point out that stat-wise, you can't really compare two pokemon in terms of looks or physical appearances. Second, Diglett's attack stat is fairly mediocre hitting only 15 when jolly(just gets the boost from life orb if running the generic sets.). I don't potentially see it as an electric check, mainly due to the fact that most electric types used in lc are special attackers and like you said, this pokemon seems more-so on the physically defensive side(not to mention chinchou is easily the most commonly used electric type which with the water coverage/stab... is trouble to Mudbray). We still don't know Mudbray's full potential in speed as well, albeit dataminers are figuring stuff out now on the demo most likely. Also, I don't know how you see things, but stamina is a very useful ability in this metagame paired up with either eviolite/berryjuice..it can most likely act as a pivot or a switchin to neutral attacks and gain that defense boost, leading it into a possible free setup with certain boosting status moves. Also, you said that "it wont be as useful as other defensive ground-types that appear to either be bulkier or just bring more utility.", again we haven't seen its entire movepool, let alone its stats. Although, this is just speculation and I'm glad to see what's to come of this pokemon as ground in LC is unprepared for(at least for the ORAS metagame...I.E Swords Dance Drilbur).

Although, I commemorate you on taking your time writing down your opinions. It has given me a somewhat better insight as to what I'm looking to find in this new Generation.
A lot of what you said has merit, but the only basis we have to determine potential stats is descriptions and appearance, these could all be way off but it's just early speculation about anything stat related as we no definitive way of knowing exactly how they will turn out.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Extremely surprised Komala and Comfey won't be joining LC. Crabrawler looks like it could be fun, but in a tier so saturated with Fighting-types, it will need an impressive niche to stand out.

The Pokemon on the Sun Moon TCG box is peculiar, as is the weird clear spider thingy. And I'll be very excited to see how the hell the legendaries' pre-evos are going to be.

Also, someone was right about Salandit being in LC :^)

Gen VII LC looks pretty damn exciting. Looks like I'll be back in LC.

Extremely surprised Komala and Comfey won't be joining LC. Crabrawler looks like it could be fun, but in a tier so saturated with Fighting-types, it will need an impressive niche to stand out.

The Pokemon on the Sun Moon TCG box is peculiar, as is the weird clear spider thingy. And I'll be very excited to see how the hell the legendaries' pre-evos are going to be.

Also, someone was right about Salandit being in LC :^)

Gen VII LC looks pretty damn exciting. Looks like I'll be back in LC.
Heck yeah !

I can see wimpod acting as a pivot, taking hits from both ponyta and chinchou then getting wimped out into diglett. Idk whether a player will be able to chose the Pokémon they're switching in or not, but this could be threatening on dig/goth teams.

Last edited:

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thoughts so far

Expect me to spam Sandalit x Gastly boys

Expect me to spam Aurora Veil boys (IF IT HAS GOOD DISTRO RN I THINK ITS GUNNA BE A SIG MOVE)

Throat Chop blocking sounds moves will do not much to our metagame sadly bc the only detrimental sound move is Boomburst

LOL THUNDER WAVE ACC NERF (also it's speculated that the drop is 50% bc testing)

I can see Psychic Terrain getting SOME usage not a whole lot since it offers the most for LC Terrain wise. Blocking prio (if you're grounded) is a godsend
sadly Terrain moves are bleh af. Even tho i tried making a Grassy Terrain x TSpikes team (it HORRIBLY FAILED)

WIMPOD WILL BE GOOD AT GETTING CHECKS AND COUNTERS IN so i feel it will be v useful on VoltTurn

hoping Cutiefly isnt that slow and has U-turn

thoughts so far

Expect me to spam Sandalit x Gastly boys

Throat Chop blocking sounds moves will do not much to our metagame sadly bc the only detrimental sound move is Boomburst
  • Scarf/eviolite drilbur
  • Chinchou's heal bell is detrimental...

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
  • Scarf/eviolite drilbur
  • Chinchou's heal bell is detrimental...
ik it lives hex

196 SpA Gastly Hex (130 BP) vs. 36 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Drilbur: 16-21 (69.5 - 91.3%)
(16, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 21)

but i aint scared

this is why we run checks

EDIT

forgot about heal bell but idgaf i need to know who has access to throat chop first so i can safely assume who it wants to battle yknow gotta play that shit safe

Reactions: PD
ik it lives hex

196 SpA Gastly Hex (130 BP) vs. 36 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Drilbur: 16-21 (69.5 - 91.3%)
(16, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 21)

but i aint scared

this is why we run checks

EDIT

forgot about heal bell but idgaf i need to know who has access to throat chop first so i can safely assume who it wants to battle yknow gotta play that shit safe
Abra

I got bored, so here are my thoughts on how certain mons will fair in the SuMo meta:

Priority users:
The reveal the new abilities Dazzling and Queenly Majesty, as well as the new move Psychic Terrain, will probably be detrimental to all priority users, these 3 in particular. Starting with Fletchling, since its main niche is using a powerful priority Acrobatics to sweep or whittle down big threats, it is almost completely halted in its tracks by being blocked from its precious priority, I expect this thing to move down in favor a lot. Next is Pawniard. Although Pawniard doesn't cling to its priority like Fletchling does, it still relies heavily on it to deal with faster threats like Abra and Diglett, and this detriment to priority eliminates many of the mindgames Pawniard players rely on. It is also its most powerful Dark move on any of its common sets this gen, so not being able to use that, cripples Pawniard a bit. Despite that, I only expect Pawniard to move down a little, as it is still very powerful without priority. Finally we have Zigzagoon who relies on +6 Extreme Speed to sweep. All the new move does is prvent it from setting up sometimes, but if any LC mons get either of the new abilities and has good stats and a good movepool, Zigzagoon is sure to move down a bit, although no LC mon has been confirmed to get these abilities.

Fast mons and Speed Boosters:

On the same note, any mon with more than 17 Speed, Speed Boost, or a good set-up move that boosts Speed will benefit greatly from the new move. This is because all of these mons can be crippled by priority like Fletchling Acrobatics and Timburr Mach Punch. But, with these threats removed for a short time, they can easily set up, or potentially start a sweep.

Ferroseed:
With the arrival of Salandit into LC, many bulky Grass-types will struggle but in particular Ferroseed. Previously, it didn't need to worry about being poisoned, but now with Corrosion, Ferroseed can't stay in for too long after beng poisoned by Salandit. Additionally, a new Fire type in the tier with even a small niche will always threaten Ferroseed with its 4x weakness, and it seems LC will have even more bulky Grass-types this generation, so Ferroseed will struggle even more for a team slot if any of them are good enough to use. But even despite this, Ferroseed's Thunder Wave will probably be very useful for crippling the fast mons that have a good chance of dominating the 7th gen meta.

That's all i want to talk about now, so if anyone has thoughts on these or any other mons in the 7th gen meta, continue to post.

I got bored, so here are my thoughts on how certain mons will fair in the SuMo meta:

Ferroseed:
With the arrival of Salandit into LC, many bulky Grass-types will struggle but in particular Ferroseed. Previously, it didn't need to worry about being poisoned, but now with Corrosion, Ferroseed can't stay in for too long after beng poisoned by Salandit. Additionally, a new Fire type in the tier with even a small niche will always threaten Ferroseed with its 4x weakness, and it seems LC will have even more bulky Grass-types this generation, so Ferroseed will struggle even more for a team slot if any of them are good enough to use. But even despite this, Ferroseed's Thunder Wave will probably be very useful for crippling the fast mons that have a good chance of dominating the 7th gen meta.

That's all i want to talk about now, so if anyone has thoughts on these or any other mons in the 7th gen meta, continue to post.

True..
but don't even think about heal belling that t-wave from ferroseed either, cause most likely... you're gonna get throat chopped.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD

Ferroseed:
Poison's never really been all that great, and the fact that the only pokemon that can poison Ferroseed is a fire-type doesn't exactly make poisoning Ferroseed all that useful. Hell burning Ferroseed is probably still better overall since nothing's indicated that Ferroseed will suddenly gain reliable recovery. Or, y'know, just OHKOing it with a fire type move.

Thunder Wave dropping to a 1/2 reduction instead of a 1/4 reduction is actually somewhat notable for LC. It means that scarfers aren't instantly the slowest thing if paralyzed, and makes the 22 speed scarf better in a second way than 21, allowing for outspeeding 10 speed mons. It also means something like Carvanha and Torchic can still function even if paralyzed - they just need two undamaged turns to negate the paralysis drop. At +3 a paralyzed 16 Speed Carvanha should be at 20 speed, which is completely useable. The 90 Accuracy drop is hilarious - I can't wait until people lose games due to missing Thunder Wave.

Psychic Terrain might not be LC legal, might be exclusive to Psychic Koko, although I'm not sold that it would even be worth setting up most of the time even if it does end up being LC legal.

If you don't want to be spoiled on Base Stats, that's all I talk about below the hide. Fair warning.
Disclaimer - a lot of this is based off of how these would fare in the current meta. Gen 7's meta will likely look fairly different, with different offensive, defensive, and speed benchmarks.

45/55/65/45/45/45 for Jangmo-o, called the 300 BST and it's all but 100% the pseudo legendary line this gen. The stats are as expected, underwhelming - 45/65/45 defenses aren't bad but they're certainly not stunning. 55 base attack is trash though, and 45 speed means that it's not going to be moving first. Best this can hope for is a bulky Dragon Dance, since it's slightly bulkier than Axew and has fairly good defensive abilities, but it's really weak.

35/75/30/30/30/65 for Pikipek is so much better than I had hoped for, being fast enough to probably get by without a scarf while having a good attack stat. This thing has fairly good potential, although its defenses are incredibly low.

45/65/40/30/40/60 for Rockruff isn't awful, but it's not great either. Being slower than Mienfoo means that it might have some issues assuming Mienfoo remains relevant, although 65 base attack is decent. Going to have to wait until gen 7 speed tiers are established to decide how good it is. Just average all around really.

48/70/30/30/30/45 for Yungoos is almost tragic. Its attack is good, it's not overly reliant on Stakeout to get kills, but its speed is just shy of abysmal. Scarf is probably going to be really important for it, and its defenses are bad. This really needed to be faster in order to be a monster, and while Stakeout is still an amazing offensive ability the speed and defenses really hurt this thing in my opinion.

35/75/30/30/30/65 for Pikipek is so much better than I had hoped for, being fast enough to probably get by without a scarf while having a good attack stat. This thing has fairly good potential, although its defenses are incredibly low.
I didn't see these stats before, and Pikipek is shaping up to be a cool glass cannon.

I think this Pokemon will be good, with a decent attack and speed ( Jolly max speed = 17; and 18 attack with adamant and 17 without). His Ability is pretty good too, if he have Fury Sweep he wil be a good pokemon in LC I think, my best hope for now.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
OK so some typings have been leaked. This isn't 100% sure yet but it seems very likely to happen. Alolan Geodude has been leaked to be pure rock-type, but here comes the big news: Alolan Diglett is ground-/fairy-type!

All I can see from this are advantages. It can't be revenge killed by fighting-types like Mienfoo or Timburr anymore, even if it doesn't get a physical fairy stab, it will resist any hit and still 2HKO them with earthquake. It also won't need substitute to trap Pawniard anymore because it will resist sucker punch by itself, and will be able to trap scarf ones not locked into iron head as well.

We'll have to see if it keeps Arena Trap though, what do you think about it?

OK so some typings have been leaked. This isn't 100% sure yet but it seems very likely to happen. Alolan Geodude has been leaked to be pure rock-type, but here comes the big news: Alolan Diglett is ground-/fairy-type!

All I can see from this are advantages. It can't be revenge killed by fighting-types like Mienfoo or Timburr anymore, even if it doesn't get a physical fairy stab, it will resist any hit and still 2HKO them with earthquake. It also won't need substitute to trap Pawniard anymore because it will resist sucker punch by itself, and will be able to trap scarf ones not locked into iron head as well.

It's nice to be getting a viable Fairy that's not Spritzee. Ground Fairy is a good typing with valuable resistances to Dark and Fighting in a tier full of Fighting-types, although the Steel weakness hurts it by making it unable to reliably switch into Pawn. Assuming it gets some sort of Fairy STAB, it could threaten quite a few Pokemon.

Just curious, where did you find this leak?
We don't know if Alolan Diglett keeps Arena Trap or its speed tier, but if it does, I could foresee Diglett being even stronger than it was this gen, for the reasons Vanillish already mentioned, maybe even ban-worthy. It can already trap a lot of important threats, but having Ground/Fairy coverage, presuming it gets something like Play Rough added to its movepool, would let it trap and kill a ridiculous amount of threats.

Also, I really like the addition of Z-moves. Although its logical, its somewhat unfair that other tiers received something as metagame-altering as mega evolutions in gen 6, and LC just got some new/changed Pokemon and moves. Z-moves should give LC some sort of unique mechanical trump card, ala mega evolutions. I really want to see more information on the supposed Solgaleo/Lunala pre-evolutions, as something like that would be really cool to see in LC.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I actually took it from a pokespain thread where people post things that get confirmed for SuMo, and everything posted there had been confirmed already or was very likely to and ended up getting confirmed. I talked to the guy who wrote the post asking for the sources and he said he saw it in 4chan, where he had got the rest of the leaks from, but he couldn't really find it now lol, so yeah don't really trust this much anymore.

I'm not saying that it can't end up happening but I just thought the source would be much more reliable. Apologies for inconvenience and maybe some unnecessary hype though.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
even if it doesnt retain arena trap, it will still be very good. Fairy is an amazing typing and we all know how much a fast fairy can do (swirlix). If it gets any fairy STAB at all, it will be absolutely insane. That and ground fairy is just a good typing in general, ground helps with a lot of fairies weaknesses and resistances (poison, steel, fire)

Altariel von Sweep

They Who Laugh Last
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also its typing can help to resist some priority attacks like Sucker Punch from Pawn and Mach Punch of Timmy. No doubt about it, Alola Diglett looks so insane.

They could give Rowlet 30 across the board for stats and a hidden ability of Grass Pelt and I'd still use the crap out of it. I figure at worst it will be a decent anti-Grass Grass threat. I can also see the little guy getting 17 Speed too.

Also, is nobody getting a Purrloin V2 vibe from Litten? I would bet irl money on it getting Prankster as its HA along with the typical Dark-type support pool; Nasty Plot, Taunt, Knock Off, etc. Doubt it will become top-tier LC without some good stats and an above-average move pool even if it got Prankster though.

Really don't have an opinion (read: give a crap) about Popplio.
I feel like Litten is much more attack oriented, especially if you see its evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)