Tournament LCPL Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting on ggggd scheduled time ends really soon

I can't play over weekend so if ggggd misses this I'll have to call activity or my team will have to sub

GOAO

Banned deucer.
waiting on ggggd scheduled time ends really soon

I can't play over weekend so if ggggd misses this I'll have to call activity or my team will have to sub
they said u guys didnt schedule :O anyway, are you still online?
e: he's online now if u come back, otherwise i'm really sorry since he forgot the game and was afk =_=

calling for ACTIVITY again seeing as i got ignored the first time

i've logged on ps every day this week for at least three hours

tricking literally hasn't been on ps the entire week and he didn't even bother specifying a time when we should play

think it's fairly clear that i'm being johned rozes

i understand being afraid of a godking but the very least you could do is face your destiny like a man and not be a little bitch

smh

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
calling for ACTIVITY again seeing as i got ignored the first time

i've logged on ps every day this week for at least three hours

tricking literally hasn't been on ps the entire week and he didn't even bother specifying a time when we should play

think it's fairly clear that i'm being johned rozes

i understand being afraid of a godking but the very least you could do is face your destiny like a man and not be a little bitch

smh
LOL i'm online literally every day both on main and on smogtours (the fact i'm not in the lc room is kinda different than "not being on PS at all for the entire week").

i pmed you once on PS and i got no response too

edit: did you bother specifying a time?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think this is in infamy's favour. He asked Tricking for scheduling and was blatantly blown off. Alternatively, you could just fight...right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)