Unofficial Shoddy Battle Gym League, Now Accepting Challengers!

Nope, I'm just close to being banned :(

As far as Electric Gym Leaders go, PM Loetke for judging.

Shiny Oddish, would you like to fill Aero's spot until he gets unbanned? Or maybe Shiny Crobat could do it?

Unfortunitally, Ive also figured out that the dragon type leader has a whopping choice of 6 Pokemon to choose from for his gym.

What's going on? My internet connection was gone for like two weeks. I don't know what happened, even after reading the new posts.

Basically, the mono-gyms can now have 2 backups on there team that don't fit their mono-type theme.

Also, OmegaDonut quit and we're trying to get a new Electric leader, and Aero is temp banned so one of the E4 will fill his slot while he's gone.

Fantastic... our L33t four member has just been banned... Oh wel, noone will be getting there for a while, and his attitude was just irritateing so t was bound to happen.

I think marrilpet that maybe we could assign three people for the shoddy gyms to take over if needed. If a leader aqquired the "I could be banned" status one of them could be asked to assemble a shody team Just in case.

It was going to happen eventually. He trolls the shit out of everyone.

I guess this means I'll be judging more people for the OU E4 slot.

OK so it looks like I'm covering Aero ... if you happen to have a copy of his team Marrilpet could you pm it to me please, you'll also need to remind of the sandstream "rules".

I was sorta hoping it would happen, but too bad we're missing an Elite Four member.
Of course, someone will fill in, right? I don't wanna.

I was sorta hoping it would happen, but too bad we're missing an Elite Four member.
Of course, someone will fill in, right? I don't wanna.
Fuck, I would want to if he didn't have a boring tier to play in. If any one of the other E4 want to take his spot, I'll take theirs.

I think before we focus on filling an E4 spot that nobody has even gotten to yet, we need to focus on actually having challengers. I for one have not had a challenge in over a week. We can make this league great, but if there isn't anyone to play in it, it's not going to go anywhere.

Tested my electric team on shoddy last night and, unsurprisingly, TTar w/ Stone Edge can murder my whole team with ease. Does anyone one know a reliable counter that can use one of my non-electric slots?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)