Lugia @ Weakness policy
Ability (Multiscale)
EVs Idk
Ability multiscale
- Calm mind
- Aeroblast
- Roost
- Not sure
This must be getting common. Stop it before it spreads!

Anyway, here'es more random jack that I have had the misfortune to encounter:

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
Nature: Possibly Jolly
EVs: Must have had maximum speed
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Rock Slide
-Night Slash

EDIT: Found out that last move is night slash. Aegislash much?
I feel like weeping. This thing destroyed my Mega Mewtwo Y and my Ho-oh, before allowing the rest of the ruin to be swept by a standard RP Groudon. While Physically based mixed Xerneas with one or even two of those moves is fairly common and effective, this thing is pure physical. Why does this happen to me?

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This must be getting common. Stop it before it spreads!

Anyway, here'es more random jack that I have had the misfortune to encounter:

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Possibly Jolly
EVs: Must have had maximum speed
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Rock Slide

-who knows?

I feel like weeping. This thing destroyed my Mega Mewtwo Y and my Ho-oh, before allowing the rest of the ruin to be swept by a standard RP Groudon. Why does this happen to me?
Other than max+ speed those moves are all relatively common/viable on ScarfXern so...

But isn't physical Xerneas a bad idea anyways, considering nearly all of its special sets are better? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Xerneas can definitely run a physical set, but since geomancy is so common, physical moves tend to be shoved into the background. In the case haxiom is talking about, rock slide is used solely to lure and ko Ho-oh, megahorn for mewtwo/darkrai/darkceus, and close combat for darkrai/blobs. Hopefully this helps.

Xerneas can definitely run a physical set, but since geomancy is so common, physical moves tend to be shoved into the background. In the case haxiom is talking about, rock slide is used solely to lure and ko Ho-oh, megahorn for mewtwo/darkrai/darkceus, and close combat for darkrai/blobs. Hopefully this helps.
physical stats are incredibly outclassed by special sets simply because xerneas doesn't know play rough, you can run mixed scarf or mixed Life orb but all physical or 3 physical + moonblast doesn't work that well.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ran into this monster:

Zekrom @ <item>
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / other are places idek
+ Attack nature
- Bolt Strike
- Light Screen
- Outrage
- ? (possibly Reflect)

[replay]ubers-207902352[/replay]
This didn't truely screw me over tbh, (a crit on Klefki and the offensive pressure he was applying did), but it still ate up a significant portion of my team.

Technically I could be on this list too because I am using Reshiram.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Arceus Normal
Leftovers
EVs: Probably Specially Defensive since Genesect got the Attack boost.
Nature: -SpA +SpD
-Return
-Will-O-Wisp
-Recover
-Roar

Fucker stalled out my team since I made some shitty plays and got P-Don killed.

I also saw a Ho-Oh trying to Paraflinch stuff with Iron Head. I would have lost that one but the guy forfeiting after making a couple chokes.

Breloom @Sash
EVs: Prob max attack speed
Nature +Speed?
Counter
Bullet Seed
Focus Punch
Spore

Well this was a lead obv it slept my pdon and did surprisingly tons with focus punch vs pdon and then counter killed mega sal after a return, followed with a spore a against dialga who also died vs focus punch (Slow dialga). Overall it killed a lot of mons on my team which is a lot for a lead.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: I dunno, prolly not full Sp. Atk and significant bulk
Nature: I dunno
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Block
- Rest

It's designed to do one thing: set up multiple Geomancy boosts on opposing Klefki and break through it.

I happened to be using a Klefki.

To be honest it didn't carry the power to break through my 248/208 PDon with +6 Moonblast. But it did unexpectedly put me behind.

Aegislash @ Custap Berry
EVs: Idk, probably max att, brave nature
-Head Smash
-Destiny Bond
-Gyro Ball
-Endure

It killed Ho-oh on the switch in with Head Smash, then used DBond to kill the Arceus that came in next. Holy fucking shit.
I followed him around to see more of this lord set and found out that it didn't even have King's Shield. His entire team was very cleverly built around this thing though, so I was impressed.

i lost to a team with an ariados, shuckle, bisharp, and a mamoswine because i missed a precipice blades. ill post the replay if i can find it

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-207341522

This battle^ my opponent was using Dragon Claw altered Giratina and Now that I looked at this replay again, I question why no Dark Void? and why spam dark moves on Xerneas unless those were all he/she had?

This didn't screw me over but 2 months ago, I was laddering...

The part you don't know is that all my mons had only one move

and I got 8-1 w/l rank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)